• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: The Chosen Ones [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hey! I was catching up on the conversation and I just want to set the record straight - there are no movesets and there are no levels.

All I ask is that you are realistic. For example, Mew is a pretty powerful Pokemon but with having Jade, a novice as a trainer as well as only knowing Mew for roughly a year, they won't battle very well at first. I like to think that in order to be successful, the bond between Pokemon and trainer has to be developed and fortified.

Scarlett might have an easier time because she's known Entei and has battled Pokemon for 11 years. However, she might still have a bit of difficulty since Entei was essentially her parent and she didn't battle with him much. They have a father, daughter power dynamic which can be an issue when they start battling since the trainer is supposed to be the master and the Pokemon is supposed to be the battle companion.

As far as what your legendary is capable of, I would do research on that Pokemon, see what their Pokedex entry looks like and figure out for yourself what you think your Pokemon is capable of and if you're not sure about something, I'm more than happy to help. Just PM me your question.
Ah Alright!

StarryKnights StarryKnights We should probably sit down and put all of our spitball ideas for how Mia and Giritina met into one cohesive story. I am almost done with her character sheet

Hey guys! Due to some unfortunate circumstances I have to put in place a new rule for this roleplay. It is required that you communicate with your legendary or trainer partner before submitting a character sheet. Introduce yourself, and start planning your characters together. This rule is now on the interest check, as well as the character thread for any newcomer to read.

She's so precious I love it.
I also love the fact oddish is named Razz Berry.

Hey guys! Due to some unfortunate circumstances I have to put in place a new rule for this roleplay. It is required that you communicate with your legendary or trainer partner before submitting a character sheet. Introduce yourself, and start planning your characters together. This rule is now on the interest check, as well as the character thread for any newcomer to read.
Why? What happened?

Plannin on getting my character's intro posts done sometime tonight.

Hey guys! So if you want anything specific to happen in the RP now would be a good time to tell me your ideas. I'm currently working on the plot.

Hey guys! So if you want anything specific to happen in the RP now would be a good time to tell me your ideas. I'm currently working on the plot.
how far can i take pearl refusing to cooperate before somebody breaks his leg or tries using maverick as blackmail

i need to know for scientific reasons

how far can i take pearl refusing to cooperate before somebody breaks his leg or tries using maverick as blackmail

i need to know for scientific reasons

Lmfao! Refusing to cooperate with the captors? If you want to test them then be my guest. I would think it'd take awhile though before they actually break his leg or use Maverick or Moltres as blackmail.

Lmfao! Refusing to cooperate with the captors? If you want to test them then be my guest. I would think it'd take awhile though before they actually break his leg or use Maverick or Moltres as blackmail.
i will find these limits

I apologise about the quality of my post. I was doing it on mobile but mobile would let me post anything and it kept breaking things so I quickly hopped on computer to post it. My next one will not be as wonky.

I apologise about the quality of my post. I was doing it on mobile but mobile would let me post anything and it kept breaking things so I quickly hopped on computer to post it. My next one will not be as wonky.

Haha it's okay. I kind of relate, I can't do IC posts on my phone, I have to do it on computer because I just type faster. I'm a slow texter.

Min
Haha it's okay. I kind of relate, I can't do IC posts on my phone, I have to do it on computer because I just type faster. I'm a slow texter.
mine literally wouldn't let me post it. It kept giving me errors anything I did anything. I actually had to change my post mid way because you posted with Cyan. Luckily it is working now.

SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines IF this is still able to be used... Do you mine if my Character',s "Legendary" is the Unowns ? Because despite it not being officially a Legendary in some sources it's been portrayed as at least comparable to the Creation Trio at times .

@SapphireSkylines IF this is still able to be used... Do you mine if my Character',s "Legendary" is the Unowns ? Because despite it not being officially a Legendary in some sources it's been portrayed as at least comparable to the Creation Trio at times .

Good question. I'm going to have to say no because while Unown is an unusual Pokemon that's related to quite a few legendary Pokemon, it's not really a legendary or mythical Pokemon. However, I think it might be cool to have a character who studies Unown and has a bunch of Unown. It might be interesting to have a loremaster of sorts who might even know more about the legendaries than the other trainers do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back