• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: The Chosen Ones [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hey so I kind of have some bad news. Due to the intense school program he's in, Sadsnake is dropping out of the RP. Which means Mew is without a trainer and Jade is without a Pokemon. To make it easier on me and so we don't have to wait to find someone to play Marshadow, I'm just going to remove Jade from the RP and save her for something else. But this means Mew is without a trainer, so if anyone is interested in taking the spot, let me know! Thanks.

Update: Nevermind, Slayer and I talked and Jade will just be Mew's trainer.

Last edited:
Alright so the IC is up! If you haven't posted your character sheet yet, don't start roleplaying on the main thread, work on your character sheet first. If you reserved a spot, your character sheet is due Sunday. If you have a character sheet on the old CS thread and haven't copied it to the new thread yet, I would do that when you have the time. Have fun posting! Let me know if you have any questions.

Acethekidd Acethekidd

So what were you thinking for how Sable and Yvetal met?
I had thought we could keep it simple, with the pair meeting somehow in Kalos during her journey. Perhaps at a concert or recital Sable either played in or attended.
What ideas did you have on the subject?

Beebasaur Beebasaur
Hey, I'm the person playing Giratina! I was wondering what your character is like, and if you have any ideas on how they and Giratina met. Also, if they have any nickname for Giratina.

Acethekidd Acethekidd

So what were you thinking for how Sable and Yvetal met?
I had thought we could keep it simple, with the pair meeting somehow in Kalos during her journey. Perhaps at a concert or recital Sable either played in or attended.
What ideas did you have on the subject?

Beebasaur Beebasaur
Hey, I'm the person playing Giratina! I was wondering what your character is like, and if you have any ideas on how they and Giratina met. Also, if they have any nickname for Giratina.
I was planning on having a character who was very much a tomboy. She would be the kind of character that when around strangers and poeple she wanted to impress she would act like the perfect little lady, but around friends she was rough and tumble through and through. The kind of character who always had scrapes and bumps she had no idea where they came from. None of this is set in stone though, I tend to have a general idea for a character then changes things as I actually write. As for how they met if I remember correctly you could see the Disortered realm through mirrors (I haven't read my manga with Giritina in it in years) so maybe while Giritina is gazing at the real world he subconsiously began to warp the realm and my character sees him through their mirror. I am just sort of spit balling here I must admit.

I was planning on having a character who was very much a tomboy. She would be the kind of character that when around strangers and poeple she wanted to impress she would act like the perfect little lady, but around friends she was rough and tumble through and through. The kind of character who always had scrapes and bumps she had no idea where they came from. None of this is set in stone though, I tend to have a general idea for a character then changes things as I actually write. As for how they met if I remember correctly you could see the Disortered realm through mirrors (I haven't read my manga with Giritina in it in years) so maybe while Giritina is gazing at the real world he subconsiously began to warp the realm and my character sees him through their mirror. I am just sort of spit balling here I must admit.
Oh man, I do that all the time too xD
Giratina does observe the world via reflections, so he could see your characters in the reflections.
Depending on how the trainer is finished perhaps something they do attracts it's attention and eventually giratina decides to attempt to contact them out of a combination of curiosity and boredom.

Oh man, I do that all the time too xD
Giratina does observe the world via reflections, so he could see your characters in the reflections.
Depending on how the trainer is finished perhaps something they do attracts it's attention and eventually giratina decides to attempt to contact them out of a combination of curiosity and boredom.
I'd imagine if she could see him as well, she'd probably talk to him whether or not she thought he was real. Maybe that's why he starts observing her more and eventually coming to her, she would come to the mirror where she glimpsed him and even when he wasn't there would talk to it and tell it her problems? I feel like that may be a fun way to have them meet.

I'd imagine if she could see him as well, she'd probably talk to him whether or not she thought he was real. Maybe that's why he starts observing her more and eventually coming to her, she would come to the mirror where she glimpsed him and even when he wasn't there would talk to it and tell it her problems? I feel like that may be a fun way to have them meet.
That could be fun, it's almost like their pen pals or something.
Eventually she realizes that giratina is in fact real, perhaps when he invites her to the reverse world.

That could be fun, it's almost like their pen pals or something.
Eventually she realizes that giratina is in fact real, perhaps when he invites her to the reverse world.
Oh yes! Maybe he one day talks back and like you suggest invites her to the reverse realm. She could also take him places, like bring a small hand mirror around with her and show him places she enjoys and talk to him.

Oh yes! Maybe he one day talks back and like you suggest invites her to the reverse realm. She could also take him places, like bring a small hand mirror around with her and show him places she enjoys and talk to him.
And all this eventually culminates with giratina leaving the reverse world on occasion to accompany the girl, and the pair are bonded, of course he cant stay with her always but the connection remains.

And eventually they both wind up in the strange containment cells.

And all this eventually culminates with giratina leaving the reverse world on occasion to accompany the girl, and the pair are bonded, of course he cant stay with her always but the connection remains.

And eventually they both wind up in the strange containment cells.
yup! Depending on what Sapphire says I may have my character be pretty young, around 10-14. She'd also be obvious to how powerful Giritina really is, treating him like her best friend and not the literal death machine he is.

yup! Depending on what Sapphire says I may have my character be pretty young, around 10-14. She'd also be obvious to how powerful Giritina really is, treating him like her best friend and not the literal death machine he is.
Giratina, the big brother/ best friend.
Oh I love it. And it be so sweet because up until her he's never had any sort of friend before.

Giratina, the big brother/ best friend.
Oh I love it. And it be so sweet because up until her he's never had any sort of friend before.
My thoughts exactly! Even if she has to be older we could have it so they met when she was very little and it took at several years for them to become such close friends, though we could do that no matter what her age is.

StarryKnights StarryKnights She would also have like 2 other pokemon, like a ducklit and maybe a oddish. It be funny as she has these two tiny and cute pokemon then the literal god of anti-matter

Last edited:
Beebasaur Beebasaur
I am in love with all of this xD Can't wait to see her character sheet.

Acethekidd Acethekidd Alright cool, I had this funny thought where the two were chatting and Sable's alteria was nervous around him and Sable pointed that out as odd and Yvetal was just like, yeah well pokemon tend to react that way around death. xD

StarryKnights StarryKnights We need to come up with a nickname for my character to call Giritina, as they will be young or at least will have met Giritina when they were young, it would make sense she would call him something. My first Idea was Goldie, but I am garbage at names.

StarryKnights StarryKnights We need to come up with a nickname for my character to call Giritina, as they will be young or at least will have met Giritina when they were young, it would make sense she would call him something. My first Idea was Goldie, but I am garbage at names.
Hmm first things that come to mind for a little girl to call what they probabl assume is an imaginary friend...
Based off of Giratina's name we have like you said Goldie, my first thought was Tina or even Tini.

I too am bad at nicknames xD

Hmm first things that come to mind for a little girl to call what they probabl assume is an imaginary friend...
Based off of Giratina's name we have like you said Goldie, my first thought was Tina or even Tini.

I too am bad at nicknames xD
I was thinking Tina too, but I feel like once she realized he was a dude she'd stop calling him that. Maybe something like Tiny? It sounds like Tina but can be for dudes, plus I can totally imagine a small like 6 year old naming something like Giritina "Tiny"

I was thinking Tina too, but I feel like once she realized he was a dude she'd stop calling him that. Maybe something like Tiny? It sounds like Tina but can be for dudes, plus I can totally imagine a small like 6 year old naming something like Giritina "Tiny"
Tiny it is, and given Giratina's is apparently 14′ 9″ and weighs over a thousand pounds it's definitely ironic.

Tiny it is, and given Giratina's is apparently 14′ 9″ and weighs over a thousand pounds it's definitely ironic.
Small children do tend to do things like that. I am very excite to make this character, if only Sapphire was on to approve my small child girl. I have also decided on a name for her, Mia Harper.

Small children do tend to do things like that. I am very excite to make this character, if only Sapphire was on to approve my small child girl. I have also decided on a name for her, Mia Harper.
I don't recall an age limit in the original RP, but best to wait for confirmation, just in case.
But this is also pokemon, where ten year olds set out on dangerous journeys alone so I doubt it'll be an issue. Given more of the characters are in their late teens and mid twenties it would be interesting to have a child trainer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back