• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Chosen Ones [IC]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

SapphireSkylines

Cell 1-1: Laurel, Cyan, Mia
Cell 1-2: Gracidea, Maverick, Jade
Cell 1-3: Rhonan, Scarlett, Jirachi's Trainer
Cell 1-4: Sable, Pearl, Calem

Unit 1-1: Suicune, Celebi
Unit 1-2: Giratina, Arceus
Unit 1-3: Mew, Jirachi, Shaymin
Unit 1-4: Entei, Regigas, Yvetal
Unit 1-5: Moltres, Zapdos, Lugia

floor_plan.png

Trainers

Your memory is a blur as you wake up on a sleeping cot that you're unfamiliar with. You feel weak, maybe even a bit tired still but if you manage to look around at your surroundings, you'll notice you're not in a place you recognize. Across the way is a bunk bed with two other individuals in the cots. If you look up, or down you would notice that you're in a bunk bed as well. It's safe to say that someone's above or below you in the next bunk. As you take in your surroundings you'll notice the room has but one single toilet. It also may dawn upon you that your Pokemon as well as your personal belongings are missing.

The only things you have are the clothes on your back. If you try to get out of your cot and leave, you'll realize that you're in a prison cell. There's no way out. There are no windows in the cells either so you have no choice but to look out at the scene beyond your cell. Past the bars of your cell appears to be a hallway, but on the other side of the hallway is a glass wall. Beyond the glass wall is what appears to be a huge science lab, with glass doors leading into the labs. The machines, equipment and technology in there is nothing you had ever seen before, unless you previously worked as a scientist or medical professional.

Some machines looked somewhat familiar, like those Pokemon healing machines you'd find at Pokemon Centers. Others looked a little more complicated to discern, some looked like technology found in hospitals, while others looked.. a little stranger and unusual. You may also notice glass containment units full of liquid and random Pokemon immersed in the liquid. You can't tell if those pokemon are unconscious or dead, but it's an uncomfortable sight nonetheless.

Pokemon

As you slowly come back to consciousness, your memory is a blur. You may be in your human form, you may be in your Pokemon form, but regardless, you were sleeping on a soft, pillowy fabric. As you start to take in surroundings you'll notice that you're in a room filled with this pillowy, white fabric, from the floors, to the walls, to the ceiling. You'll also notice that you have one, maybe two other pokemon in the same state as you nearby. One wall however, is made of glass so you could see from the outside of the room, which had tall ceilings to fit any Pokemon regardless of their size. It looks easy to escape from, especially if you're a strong, bulky Pokemon who could break glass easily but you sense that the area you're contained in is much more than what it appears to be.

You feel weak, maybe even a bit sick. You have no idea what's causing this feeling but something isn't right. If you look around to search for your trainer, you'll notice that they're missing. Beyond the glass wall of your containment unit is a hallway. The other wall of the hallway is also a glass wall that appears to hold a lab inside. There's glass doors leading to this said lab. If you've been healed at a Pokemon Center, you might recognize the healing machines you'd typically find there, but most of the other equipment and technology you won't be able to recognize.

You also may notice glass containment units full of liquid with random Pokemon immersed in the fluid. If you are a Pokemon that's associated with life or death energy, you will sense that those Pokemon are unconscious and are stuck in the same predicament as you are, or in a worse predicament, depending on how you look at it.
Drakenbane Drakenbane Necromantic Necromantic StarryKnights StarryKnights Beebasaur Beebasaur Acethekidd Acethekidd explosiveKitten explosiveKitten @Entity.Eclypse spacepossum spacepossum SheepKing SheepKing @Killerclown

Last edited:

• Celebi
    9c33bfe3686620c817b3a544bd2fd8a1.jpg
    The material beneath Celebi was soft, comfortable even. A far throw from the sleeping bag on the forest floor that he was used to. This was wrong, where were all of the leaves stuck in his hair that would inevitably be a complete bitch to brush out? The wild Raichu that curled up in the sleeping bag with him every night, despite how she hardly fit in there with him in his human form? This wasn't right, and he didn't like where he was laying. For one thing, it wasn't the forest nor Cyan's relative's house (where, despite it being outside the places he cared about, he would stay if Cyan requested it), and second he'd never be able to fall asleep on something this soft. He didn't care about anything to do with humans outside of his partner as well as those who lived in his domain and he was pretty sure that being out of the sunlight for too long would cause him to wilt, this place, wherever it was, could suck his dick.

He sat up, light green hair pooling around him in a mess of tangled. A padded room? How had he ended up in one of these? It was disconcerting, he couldn't feel the life around him. As long as he was in the forest of standing on the ground, he could always feel those around him. Wait, where was Cyan? As groggy as he was, the fact that he didn't see his trainer caused Celebi to shoot to his feet and start looking around frantically. His green eyes found Suicune, but his concern for his trainer over rid the fact that he was in a room with one of his good friends and he payed her no heed. She could wait until he'd found Cyan.

He approached the glass wall of the cushioned room he was in and pressed his hands up against it so he could lean against the glass to get a better view. Pokemon center equipment, pokemon in liquids, and a whole lot of other equipment that he'd never seen back home. Then again, he only knew what a smartphone was due to the fact that he liked to entertain himself with human games and that was probably a lot for a pokemon, so of course he didn't know what the shit in front of him was.

"Cyan! Cyan, are you there?!" He yelled, banging his fist against the glass. To anyone who knew the pacifistic pokemon, him raising his voice would come as a surprise; Celebi was known to be a very calm, gentle pokemon, albeit with a mischievous streak. He never got angry or yelled. Yet those green eyes blazed with a dangerous anger. He took a few steps back and covered his face with his arms as he slammed his shoulder against the glass in an attempt to break it.

• 1547362727709.pngLocation: Containment Cell
    Interacting With: No one at the moment.

He was laying on something soft, and surprisingly comfortable. But why was he laying down at all, he hated being on the ground...
    Given the choice between floating and walking, Giratina would choose floating any time.
    So why the hell was he laying down? He sat up slowly, groaning. He didn't remember falling asleep in the first place, and he certainly wouldn't have done so alone.
    Alarm shot through him as he realized that Mia was gone.

"Mia?", he looked left, then right but didn't spot his trainer anyway. The entire reason he'd come to this world was to spend time with the girl, she wouldn't wander off on her own without telling him.
    Looking down to the floor, he was somewhat surprised to spot his own hands holding him up. He was in his human form? Why, he didn't remember shifting...
    In fact, he couldn't remember much of anything.

Slowly, he got to his feet, the spiked wings on his back extended and the "human" took to the air with a lazy flap. Hovering there he took a good look around. He was in a padded room, and there didn't appear to be any obvious exit.
    Through the glass he could make out a strange looking room, it looked somewhat like one of the centers trainers took their injured pokemon. Much of the contraptions there were well beyond his comprehension, but that hardly mattered.

The only reason he could see out was because the wall was made of glass, and glass was reflective.
    Wherever he was, he had his way out. He drifted closer to the glass and placed a hand on the cool surface.
    Something was off about this place, he could sense it in the air. Someone, or something had tossed him into a padded cell and left him to his own devices.

Once he found Mia, he was going to make that someone pay, dearly.

Attachments

• 1547352168579.png
    1547352168579.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 1547362769232.png
    1547362769232.png
    647 KB · Views: 0

• Suicune slowly opened her eyes and noticed an unfamiliar white room. The cushiony floor that she was sleeping on was comfortable, but wasn't something she was familiar with. She typically slept outside near the archaeological sites that Rhonan worked at. She groaned and slowly began to sat up. "... Rhonan?" she looked around the room, noticing that her friend Celebi was nearby. He looked panicked, maybe even a bit angry. As a calm, pacifistic Pokemon she had rarely seen him like this. She slowly stood up and walked toward the glass side of the room, noticing the large lab across the way. She saw what appeared to be a Clefairy and Squirtle suspended in the fluid filled chambers. It made her slightly sick to her stomach, but she tried her best to remain calm.

She squinted her eyes in hopes of finding anything beyond the lab. She could vaguely make out jail cells, but she couldn't see the people inside them. Even though she didn't know where Rhonan was, she called out to him. "RHONAN!" It was no use, she sighed and looked over to Celebi. "Hey... we're gonna get out of here.. we just have to think outside of the box. If you look close enough, you can see jail cells on the other side beyond the lab. Our trainers might be there.." she paused in thought. "... Do you remember how you got here? Because I certainly don't. Last thing I remember was sitting at a campfire with Rhonan, everything seemed fine."

At this point Suicune was just looking over everything, she didn't see any guards, or anyone working in the lab. Perhaps if they busted out of here they wouldn't be noticed... or maybe it was just a trick. Maybe Celebi could take them back in time? Would that even work? She frowned as she looked down at the cushioned floor and juggled through the many half baked escape plans she had.

Necromantic Necromantic

Last edited:
Rhonan couldn't remember what happened prior to his consciousness fading to nothing. Most likely out among the wastes or wilds of the world, searching for the new and the unknown. All he knew now was an aching pain in his entire body. Pushing himself up, he fiddled around for his goggles. They were still around his neck, good. Perhaps he was ambushed by some wild pokemon and was knocked out. Now lets find his grounding....no, this wasn't sand....or earth or forest floor. This was metal. He was in a building?

"Where the hell.....wait..."

He pushes up, groaning in pain as he stood. What the hell was this place? A lab? He looked around and saw the many pokemon in test cylinders. He growled angrily. There had been a rise in groups calling for an end to on live pokemon and calls for the ending of cloning. Although he was a supporter of the resurrection of fossilized pokemon, this looked inhumane. His eyes widened as he reached for his belt. His pokemon were not there. Even worse....

"CRESSIDA!"

He punches at his containment cell door. He knew, in a place like this, Suicune would be a prime test subject. He couldn't let that happen.

• Scarlett was quickly woken up by a man shouting a woman's name and the sounds of him punching against metal bars. She sat straight up and watched the guy. She was now on high alert thanks to the harsh awakening. She carefully climbed out of the cot she was in and noticed they were both in a jail cell. She looked around for Entei, he was no where to be seen in their cell. She just noticed a form of a person laying in one of the upper bunks and the man who was banging on the cell door. She cautiously approached him.

"... Hey, are you missing someone too? I'm in the same situation as you, I can't find my dad." she then gasped as she got a better look at what was beyond the bars. She covered her mouth as she silently stood there, nearly frozen in shock. "... This can't be good... I really need to get to my dad, he might need my help!" she frantically looked around the cell, hoping to find something to their advantage, but all she could find were the bunk beds and the toilet. She sat back down on her bunk and groaned in frustration. "I need to get out of here..."

Drakenbane Drakenbane

Interacting: explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Mentions: SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines Location: Holding Cell
Mia groaned, rolling over in her bed eyes shut tightly, clutching blindly for Razzberry who always slept right beside her. After a good few minutes of reaching and coming up short she finally opened her eyes and let out a short gasp of surprise.
This was not her room.
Scrambling up and throwing the covers off her she prepared to jump off the bed, only to realize she was laying in the top bunk of a bunk bed. This fact didn't stop her for long though, and as one who often took risks she casually jumped off the side of the bed, landing on the floor with an all mighty thud. The next she noticed, which made her much more worried than the first was: her backpack was missing.
In her backpack was her mirror, without that she couldn't contact Tiny! Now that she thought about it she could of sworn Tiny told her he was coming to visit. In fact she could faintly remember greeting him with a hug before it all went blank. It wasn't like him to up and leave without telling her, and it wasn't like her to fall asleep during one of his visits.
Something was wrong.
Looking around her tiny cell like room she noticed two other people in it, one shaking the bars of the cage and the other fast asleep still. One was a girl with long brown hair and the closest one, and the one that was yelling, was a boy with bright blond hair. He seemed to be having some sort of breakdown, and she didn't think it wise to approach him.
"Hey wake up! I think I'm lost, or maybe you are, either way I am definitely trapped!" she explained, choosing to approach the girl, as she violently shook the person in their bed, trying to wake them up. She had to get out of here and find Tiny, or at least a mirror.

The young woman woke with a start. After a particularly weird dream, she found herself waking up with a pounding headache, in a washed out gray room. A young girl was vigorously shaking her awake, which only made her brain rattle around and complain.

“Ah, ow! AHHH, stop it!” She pushed the kid off and looked around, finally registering the room around her.

Bunk beds with other people stretched up to the ceiling, which admittedly wasn’t very high. With the headache making her skull throb, she didn’t register until a moment later that this was not her hotel room. She didn’t have her backpack with all her research and her Pokeballs were gone.

Wait... WHAT.

She sat bolt upright, grabbing her head and groaning loudly, feeling suddenly lightheaded as she turned so her feet were on the floor. She couldn’t help another pained groan as she tried to stand, and failed.

“Ohhhh, sweet Arceus, what is going on...? Ughhh, my head...” She mumbled, holding her face in her hands, pressing the heels into her eyes to try and relieve pressure or something, but instead recurved a pounding scramble of syllables in her mind that only made the dull throb turn into a white-hot jab.

Cross... are you there?

Lugia. She realized. If they were using their telepathy to talk to her, that meant they were nearby. What the hell is happening?!

Ow, ow... What’s going on... where are you... I’m soooo confused...

Just then, the sound of vomiting caught her attention and she uncovered her eyes just in time to see some blond guy upchuck some bile onto the floor outside their... cell.

“Ohhhh, that’s just wonderful. Maybe if you keep going, you’ll melt the bars with your stomach acid, haha...” She mumbled sarcastically, rubbing her temples and squinting around. When suddenly, she seemed to realize that the guy looked familiar...
“Wait... Cyan? Cyan Oak, is that you?”

StarryKnights StarryKnights SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines Beebasaur Beebasaur

Entei was PISSED.

Not only is his chosen/daughter kidnapped, He now finds himself in a big padded room! Seriously? A padded room! What was he, crazy? In an asylum?!

Maybe that’s just the overprotective dad in him talking. His kid was in danger, he could just tell. He had no idea where she was, he had no idea where he was, this was all just stacking on top of each other in his mind.

He had to find Scarlett.

The big fluffy man stood, tottering around on his feet briefly before rushing up to the glass wall in front of him and slamming his fists against it repeatedly. A kick here, a punch there. Nothing.

Maybe if I go back to my natural form I could bust my way through...

SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines

• To a bulky Pokemon like Entei, it looked pretty easy just to break out... almost too easy. So far there were no guards or anyone around, so this might've been Entei's chance but it seemed almost too good to be true, should he risk it?

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

• Celebi
    9c33bfe3686620c817b3a544bd2fd8a1.jpg
    Celebi bounced harmlessly back onto the floor when he collided with the glass, the only damage done being a bruise forming on his shoulder and a hard blow to his pride. He stood back up and braced himself to try again. Cyan had to be there somewhere, Celebi would get him out and then go back home. All he needed to do was break through this glass, then he would be able to go back to the forest. He was the guardian of them, if he wasn't there the plant life would start to die and assholes would start chopping it down. He'd get out, and he'd take Cyan to Oblivia for a few years. There, they could live under the radar.

He turned toward Suicune when she addressed, a venomous glare in his eyes. "The other side of the lab is too far away for me to be able to help if someone were to harm Cyan, don't you think? I'm gonna kill whoever did this! Everything that matters to me is in danger because of them, they're dead!" He crossed his arms over his chest and turned away, glaring out the glass. The pokemon suspended in liquid was a terrible sight, but he couldn't bring himself to care. "Of course I don't, I was asleep. I went to bed with a raichu cuddled up next to me, just like always. I hope she's okay, she told me she was going to lay eggs soon." Is these bastards touched a single fur on her round little head, Celebi would bring them back to life just to fucking kill them again. He was sure Xerneas would find that a noble use of their powers.

Could he time travel back in time to a point before this cushioned room was finished, so that he could navigate to wherever his trainer was to get him out? But time traveling always emitted a bright green light, he would certainly be seen both before and after he did that. In the future, maybe? No, he had no clue when this building would start to fall apart, he'd just exhaust himself like that. He reached out telepathically, hoping that Cyan could hear him, `Cyan? Cyan, can you hear me, are you okay?`

If Cyan could hear him, that would make things easier. That meant he could find his friend, maybe that would make time travelling worth it because he could get there faster.
[tab= Maverick][/tab]

• 1547406765983.pngLocation: Prison Cell
    Interacting With: Maverick and Jade
    Necromantic Necromantic

Barking at the strangers imprisoned with her wasn't the best way to handle the given situation, but Graci wasn't exactly thinking straight. She glowered at the man sitting on the top bunk, and briefly looked to the girl as she called out for Mew.
    Mew, as in the legendary pokemon?
    She frowned.

Were there legendary pokemon being held here as well? That didn't bode well for Lotus, on she'd be so scared when she woke and found Graci and the others weren't there.
    Slowly Graci's anger turned to fear, not for herself, but for the child whom she'd sworn to protect.

"Mother fucker!", she whipped around and kicked at the bars as hard as she could, which only served to hurt her foot something awful. But the pain helped her to think more clearly.
    She was trapped in a cell with two strangers, one name Jade. Jade claimed to know Mew...and Graci had Shaymin.
    It was a relatively safe guess to assume the man had a legendary partner as well.

Graci took a breath and let it go slowly.
    "Assuming we all...have an unconventional partner, than I think all of our pokemon might be in trouble kid", she looked to Jade. "You know Mew...I...I can't find Lotus and you...", she looked up to Maverick.
    "I assume your missing a high profile partner as well. Which mean's we're all royally fucked".

Last edited:
Ow! Ow, Lu stop please! I have a serious migraine and for some reason the telepathy is just making it worse! Ughhh...

She cradled her head and groaned some more, feeling the searing pain fade once again when Lugia’s voice stopped singing in her head.

.. sorry, I didn’t mean to yell at you, I just... the messages are coming through, but they’re all garbled and making my headache worse... Just... be gentle I guess? Can you even “be gentle” with telepathic messages in your brain? ... ow my head hurts...

She looked around, simply nodding at Cyan’s words while she continued her conversation with Lugia.

I... I don’t know what happened... I don’t seem hurt... there’s nothing wrong except this pounding headache I’ve already mentioned... I’m in a cell with some kid and a guy I know. Neither of them know what’s happening either... I don’t know if trying to break out is a good idea... but what else can we do?

When she looked up again, she found Cyan trying (and failing) to talk to Nurse Joy number 352. She finally got up and walked over, looking unimpressed with this. She was in absolutely no mood for this shit.

She moved Cyan carefully out of the way, before reaching through the bars, grabbing the front of the lady’s uniform and pulling her against the bars. Not trying to hurt her, persé, but hard enough to rattle her teeth and scare her.

“You know...” she hissed, her eyes squinted as she tried to avoid the bright lights, “I’m not normally a violent person. But right now, I have a BLISTERING headache, and a very severe need to know why the frickfrack I’ve been locked in a cell in only Arceus knows where! So I’m feeling a little irritable. Not only that, ignoring people is terribly rude. So, if you don’t mind, sweetheart, I’d like to know where I am and I’d also appreciate something for my MIGRAINE. PLEASE!”

SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines Beebasaur Beebasaur StarryKnights StarryKnights

1547408335456.png
Name: Mia Harper
Interacting: explosiveKitten explosiveKitten SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines
Mentions: N/A
"I'm Mia," she introduced, eyeing Cyan cautiously and sitting herself on the edge of Cross's bed, or at least the bed the girl had found herself in. She had chuckled at Cyan's puke joke, which was why she had even introduced herself in the first place. This didn't mean she had to tell him anything though, especially not about Tiny, not yet at least.

"I don't know how I got here..." she began casually avoiding eye contact as she fidgeted with her bracelet, something she often did when she was about to say something not completely true, "and unless they wanted my amazing pokemon advice I don't know why they'd want me. This was half true as she had a feeling that it had something to do with Tiny, he was very cool, but she didn't even know where Tiny was let alone if he'd be okay with her mentioning him to strangers.

Without warning the girl named Cross, who had just been talking to herself, jumped from the bed and ran at the lady, grabbing her through the bars and threatening violence. This was not what interested her, in fact she might have done the same if Cross hadn't beat her too it, no what really caught her attention was the lady's mop, more importantly the bucket of water right next to it.

Eagerly she too ran at the bars, reaching her arms between the bars and stretching her fingers to their fullest in an attempt to reach the bucket. The bucket was full of water, and water was reflective, which meant she could contact Tiny. Turning towards Cyan who was just standing there, probably as confused as her but she couldn't really tell.

"Could you help me get her bucket?" she asked, putting on her best begging eyes, trying to act like a helpless little girl who needed his help. This was an act she had almost perfected after many many visits to the principals after fights, she had learned how to look and act innocent.

• "... Here, let me attempt to break through." Cressida would shift from human to Pokemon form. She figured since she was pretty heavy she thought she could break through. She'd ready herself and began charging at the glass wall. She was surprisingly flung back as well, her head hurt like hell at this point. She groaned in pain but she noticed that she made progress. There was a teeny, tiny crack in their cell door now. The door now had a weak spot but her head hurt so bad that she was hesitant to try again. She sat in her Pokemon form and turned her head at Celebi, hoping that maybe he got through to Cyan.

Necromantic Necromantic

Interacting With: Cross

Lugia stopped short as Cross yelled at them, and made an effort to "tone down" her voice.

I'm sorry Cross, I didn't realize.

They stared out through the glass, glowering at anything that happened by.
    I am not alone either, but the others in my...cell have not awoke yet. I sense that they are not human though...

They glanced backward to their still sleeping cell mates. In fact, I suspect they may be...old friends.

But they didn't have time to worry about that.
    I am going to attempt to break this glass, I know not what might happen but see no other option. If you truly have a migrane you might want to prepare yourself. If it does shatter it may be loud.

Lugia took a few steps backward, rather than bash the glass with it's body Lugia planned on blasting it with a concentrated burst of air.
    Lugia took a deep breath before flapping it's wings once, sending a powerful blast straight for the glass.

Cross looked deep into the woman’s eyes and released her pretty quickly, unnerved by the pupil-less, dead inside stare that she was met with. She received the pain pills hesitantly, staring wide eyed as the “woman” wandered off.

“Hoh... ohhhhh, that’s creepy.” She commented, staring at the robotic... thing... before looking down at the pill bottle in her hand. Suddenly, she didn’t really trust it...
She tossed the bottle to Cyan with a quiet, “Knock yourself out, buddy.”
She then started to manhandle the door, snaking her arms out of the bars and poking around in the lock. Seemed like a simple enough lock...

Wait, what do you mean, old friends? Like... other legendaries? She questioned Lugia, looking confused as she reached up to look around on her own head for a bobby-pin. Didn’t often use them, but maybe? “Hey, does uh, does anybody have a bobby-pin?”

If there are other legendaries here, then what does that mean? This place can’t be good if they’re hoarding legendaries and their chosen!

StarryKnights StarryKnights
———

Entei heard the attempts of escape being made. He took the cue almost immediately.

Stepping back, he dropped his human form and returned to his natural self. The Fire-Type growled angrily and his muscles bunched as he prepared to run. He gave a loud roar before charging headfirst into the glass. A crack appeared, and his head reeled, but he was not fazed.

He backed up again, nostrils flared, snorting smoke. He reeled back, narrowed his eyes and charged again, this time turning at the last moment to slam his side into the glass. More cracks. But not done yet.

• Maverick
    poster%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u3.jpg
    "I had been hoping that her parents just made bad naming decisions and decided to name her sibling after a pokemon. Anyway, yes I'm missing a Legendary Pokemon... Arceus. What's Lotus, though?" Though there was still anger in his voice, it lacked the edge it had when he first spoke. He wasn't angry at these girls, he had no reason to lash out toward them. He turned so that he was sitting on the edge of his bed, legs hanging off. ".... My name is Maverick. My right leg is a bit crippled, so could one of you help me down?" Damn, he didn't like asking for help, but he had bigger concerns than his pride. If somebody had managed to break into his apartment, would Arceus be okay? Would the world be okay if Arceus wasn't? More importantly, Pearl also had Moltres, would his brother have been kidnapped too? Moltres wasn't as powerful as Mew or Arceus, maybe they'd leave him be or didn't know that both twins had been chosen by a legendary. He'd always treated Arceus as more of a good friend than a pokemon that belonged to him, how would anyone figure out that he wasn't human?

He looked toward the door when somebody entered it- a nurse carrying his leg brace and cane. Damn, these people who kidnapped him even knew about his fucking leg? "Hey, hands off, I can put that on without help!" The brunet snapped as the nurse touched his leg, but he closed his mouth when he saw the eyes that the woman had. There were no pupils. Why the fuck didn't she have any pupils? Just seeing a sight like that, a woman with such a blank expression, made his blood run cold. What was she? Her monotone voice only made things worse- Maverick knew he himself normally spoke with a monotone voice, but her voice was outright eerie.

He decided to stay still and allow her to help him. She wasn't making any move to harm him, and he doubted that kicking her in the face would actually help the situation. All he did was reach down to roll his pants up to the knee, so that they wouldn't fall down while she was working. This nurse, he didn't like her. He wondered if he could throw himself on top of her, but decided not to risk injuring himself- he would have a hard enough time finding a way to escape this place with his leg inhibiting his movements, and the pinkish haired woman was already eyeballing her like she had the same plan he did.

He scooted toward the ladder Lettuce just kind of guesses in on the bunk bed and started to slowly make his way down it when he heard the telltale sounds of the pink woman tackling the robotic sounding nurse.

1547427806222.png
Interactions: SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines StarryKnights StarryKnights
Mentions: explosiveKitten explosiveKitten
"Thanks," she said to Cyan, though she didn't even make eye contact while she spook. In fact she was hardly paying attention to the other two with her, deciding that contacting Tiny was a much more important goal. Pulling the bucket even closer to the bars so that it was in danger of tipping over as she tried to angle it so she could look inside.

"Tiny can you hear me? I don't know where I am and I think I am in a room with crazy people. Though I probably look crazy too talking to a bucket and all, but that is besides the point!" she rambled, searching the bucket for any signs of her friend. There was plenty of shouting to be heard from the hallways, which prompted Mia to take a closer look outside of her cell. There was a chance Tiny wouldn't be able to help her so she had to be able to take care of herself.

She regretted doing so almost instantly, as the scene outside her cell was much worse than the scene inside. The first thing she noticed were the pokemon in the jar like containers, surrounded by goo and looking very much dead. She then began to examine the strange machines, a few of which seemed to be ones used at Pokemon centers but those were the only ones out of the many different types she recognized. She could hear the girl, whose name she had already forgotten, ask them something, dragging her out of her horrified trance.

"what?"

Lotus
Interacting with: Mew
Mentioned: Jirachi and Gracidea
StarryKnights StarryKnights | SheepKing SheepKing

Lotus sat up, and rubbed her eyes with her tiny hands, when she heard someone yelling. She looked around with groggy green eyes to see a pink haired individual flying in the air frantically.

"Hewwo?" she said, her voice soft and curious, while looking up at them. As far as she knew people did not usually have either a pink tail, nor the ability to fly. Not realizing the danger she was in, or her lack of her parental unit, she yawned before speaking to the Mew. "Are you otay?" she asked the girl, wondering why she was flying around so frantically and yelling loudly. Lotus stood to her feet and walked over to the Mew and looked back up at her, rubbing her eyes once more. She looked around momentarily to see if anyone else was present, and saw another girl whom was blonde and around a similar size to the Mew; she did not see Graci anywhere, however. The blonde girl appeared to be sleeping, so obviously she would not be any help, nor any fun to talk to, so she looked back up at the Mew.

"Have you seen my Mommy anywhere?" Lotus asked soon after as she began to suck on her thumb. She had not really pieced together that they were trapped in a cell, and probably would not ever come to said conclusion unless someone told her. She was blissfully ignorant to the potential trouble and harm the three of them were in. She then reached up in an attempt to touch or grab Mew's tail, even though she was only roughly around 3 or so feet tall, give or take a few inches. She stood on her toes and made a small noise in her effort as she reached as high as she possibly could. Her efforts were completely fruitless, but that did not stop her much from trying.

She was most likely going to become incredibly cranky if she received an undesirable answer, especially because she was just woken up so suddenly and jarringly.

• Entei would only get similar results to Suicune, only leaving a crack in his cell door. He would have a massive headache upon trying to break out. Lugia however, had more luck.. or misfortune, depending on how you look at it. Lugia managed to slam through the glass, but his immense size and power ended up crashing through the glass walls of the lab and into some of the machines which caused a loud alarm to go off. Lugia got the attention of all the guards that were in the facility and they started to surround him like an army of ants. Luckily Lugia was the big distraction, at least for now. Lugia's damage to the lab managed to do something though, a machine that was emitting a pink aura was turned off and opened. Upon being opened a weak Cresselia fell out of the machine and laid on the cold, steel floor, unconscious.

This somehow gave the nurse her pupils back. As she was being held down by Graci, she looked around with a confused expression. "W-where am I?"

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten StarryKnights StarryKnights

Last edited:
Rhonan heard the woman, but he was getting frantic. He ran back and slammed into the cell, falling back in pain. Pushing himself back up, he would attack the cell wall again. He was never one for brute force nor had the physique for it. He reaches for his belt out of instinct. No, of course they weren't there. Primeape or Poliwrath would have been able to break through easily. He falls back, clenching his now reddened hands.

"Cressida is my travel partner. She is precious....I can't let these people get ahold of her."

He didn't look at his cellmate. His eyes closed. But he wasn't crying. Yes, he was shaking, but there was something else. He was thinking.

The Fire dog was sick of this.

After repeatedly crashing into the glass, earning a little more progress, along with a throbbing head, he got sick of all of this. Instead of taking another run, he opted to go a different route. Stepping back, he swept all of the others who in the room out of the way, took a deep breath, and let loose.

A giant fireball burst from his mouth, flying with force at the glass, then another. And another. Till the glass melted away and he simply stepped through to the outside. He easily ignored the blaring alarms, the other legendaries that were charging around, instead putting his nose to the ground and sniffing out Scarlett. His number one priority.

He made his way through the hallways, slashing his way through anyone who got in his way, eventually coming upon his chosen in a cell. He sniffed at her briefly, narrowed his eyes at the bars, before growling and snapping his jaws around one of the bars on the cell door, pulling on it, attempting to break it off.

———

“You know... I don’t question these things anymore, Cyan. I’m just glad you have this.”
She took the bobby-pin graciously and started to work. It was a fairly new skill she had acquired- having taken a class on lockpicking for situations just like these. Sure, normally you had tools for stuff like this, but you take what you can get, right?

She was intently listening for the clicking of pins and tumblers in the lock when the alarm suddenly started to blare. Lights, loud noises, never good for a migraine. This was REAL brain pain right here. She just barely managed to get the lock to go when it started, and she didn’t have a chance to announce it when she crumpled to the floor, squealing in pain because HOLY SHNITZEL. This was like having a red hot iron rod jammed through her skull straight into her cerebrum! It was AGONY!

The young brunette collapsed to the floor, covering her ears and trying something, anything to make it stop. Her ears were covered, her eyes closed, she was doubled over. She looked like she was in pain. And indeed, she was.

SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines Beebasaur Beebasaur

Interacting with: Cross, NPC Guards

Well good news, bad news.
    Good news, the glass gave way to Lugia's power, bad news, Lugia would up triggering an alarm. That was going to do wonders for Cross's headache. They didn't have time to think on that right now though, as they lumbered out of the cell they were in they were quickly surrounded.
    Lugia snorted, slamming their tail to the ground it blasted the nearby guards mentally.

Leave me be humans! I'm angry enough as it is, it growled and lowered it's head.

These humans were dangerous, they needed to find Cross and escape this wretched place.
    It seemed they'd done quite a number on the strange lab just beyond the cells, Lugia caught sight of a limp form falling out of some sort of machine. It looked like a pokemon.

Lugia bristled with rage, and wanted nothing more than to smash through these wretched humans. But they needed to find Cross, she was in pain and could be in danger now that they'd gone and triggered the alarm. No doubt that wasn't helping the headache any either...
    It swiped it's tail at the nearest guards and swallowed the urge to let out a roar.

That was only going to make Cross's headache worse. It also didn't want to risk breaking more of these contraptions, Lugia could still see the unconscious pokemon in the containers.
    Not to mention the unconscious pokemon on the ground. Lugia was slowly making their way toward said pokemon, though it's large size was going to make that difficult.

1547441110873.png
Interactions: SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines explosiveKitten explosiveKitten StarryKnights StarryKnights
Mentions: N/A
"Tiny! Oh I was so worried I didn't know what to do or where I am or e-- oh okay," she exclaimed, pulling the bucket as close as she could, trying in earnest not to loose sight of her dear friend. His reassurance that he was coming certainly helped to curb her worries, but not enough to full get rid of them. She was about to turn to her cell mates and explained to them that their escape would be coming soon when the sound of crashing glass filled the air, soon followed by an alarm.

Being a still young-ish child she did what most people would do, she screamed. It wasn't loud or long but she did end up chucking the bucket half way across the hallway, not only putting it out of reach but dumping all the water out as well, jumping back from the bars. She quickly regained herself, glancing at her cellmates to make sure they were giving her any weird looks. They weren't, the girl was currently on the floor in what looked like complete agony, and guy swore with a word Mia hadn't yet heard yet, but she filed away in her mind for later use.

As she regained her composure she approached the girl, about to try and offer help when once again her attention was torn away by something much more important. Through the bars of her cell she could see someone approaching, someone she knew quite well.

"TINY! OVER HERE, I'M OVER HERE COME HELP ME BREAK THE BARS!" She screamed, jumping up and down eagerly waving her arms around in attempt to get his attention. She could see a rather large white pokemon behind him, surrounded by what seemed to be humans but she wasn't quite sure and it really didn't matter at the moment. Once Tiny got her out of this cage she could help the pokemon, and the others in her cell, but it could only happen after she hugged him, not before.

14194849wS7XTvnx.gif

Calem
-----------------------------
Tags: Pearl, Sable ( StarryKnights StarryKnights , Necromantic Necromantic )​

Calem was finally up from his long nap, sitting up on the bed he was resting in. This was odd...why was he behind bars? At first, he didn't really wasn't processing his new surroundings, but after a minute or so...it finally clicked. The man quickly stood to his feet, patting his self down. His pokeballs where gone and his other items as well."What the hell..." Calem noticed that there was other other people in the cell and frown. He wasn't going to panic...right now he was just so confused and kinda annoyed, as always. " Hey..you two. Mind telling me where we are? " he walked up to bars of the, glancing out. It seem they where in a lab of some sort,hell..he didn't know. He wanted to get the fuck out of here. Calem didn't have time to be stuck in some cell with people." How annoying...How in the hell did i even mage to get here." Calem wasn't a heavy sleeper, he would had notice if someone had kidnapped him. How would he know if he was alseep or not? his memory was fuzzy. Which annoyed him even more.

The grumpy trainer folded his arms when he took a seat back on his bed. A grumpy snort could be heard." Teh, im fine. I'll be more fine if i could get out of here and get my pokemon." Speaking of pokemon, he was pretty sure that Zapos was kept somewhere else. He wasn't to worried, he knew that Zapdos could take care of her self just fine. Also...it seem that alot of stuff was going on now. Was it his chance to get his mons and leave

oie_trim_image.png

Manus
------------------------
Tags: Open​

Where was his sweet little Sable? Manus started to get a little worry about his trainer, he was sure she was alright but he wanted to make certain. However, he could't believe he allowed his self to get separated form her. Manus couldn't remember anything. One moment they where traveling, then next...he was in a cell with two other legends. One of them, the Entei he was just with surely seem pissed out. The yvetal understood why, but he didn't like the idea of being loud and going. If Manus as anything like his old self, He might had killed everyone in this place..no matter who it was." Well,i guess should go find Sable now since that Entei melted these bars." with a claim manner, Manus had got up from where he was sitting and roamed around the hallways." Sable darling! where are you?" he called out to his trainer, hoping to reunite with her soon. Seem like others trapped here was doing the same thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back