• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: The Chosen Ones [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
hsving a character that needs a leg brace to walk suddenly seems like one of the worse of my plans

ill post for pearl whenever moltres is up

Good question. I'm going to have to say no because while Unown is an unusual Pokemon that's related to quite a few legendary Pokemon, it's not really a legendary or mythical Pokemon. However, I think it might be cool to have a character who studies Unown and has a bunch of Unown. It might be interesting to have a loremaster of sorts who might even know more about the legendaries than the other trainers do.
Cross can read Unown, and she has this book full of Unown script

.... Question(s)... (Anyone willing to respond can you please leave your opinions about these questions ? I'd rather have more than one opinion before going on with it)
#1: Can I have a trainer have Cresselia [Who just so happens to a Lorekeeper because she not only learned a lot of things from Cresselia, far more than the average person would know... But also studied the Legends as a result]
#2: Can I one have the Unown (but not be a Legendary or Choosen.... Just someone who accompanies the Lorekeeper [ The Lorekeeper's Granddaughter] ... Or what the Lorekeeper will refer to as a 'The Pagan Chosen One' and someone who will eventually take her place as a Lorekeeper) . I'm sorry if I'm harping on it... But I feel like there is a lot of potential having a Trainer whose connected to the Unown in a bond like way .

SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines Can I make the assumption the nurse had a mop and a water bucket to keep up the puke?

Yes she has a mop and a bucket.

SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines Sorry to ping you twice but me and Franklin have decided on using the pokemon Meloetta

That's fine

OH YEAH WITH THE CELLS FOR EXAMPLE.
would Lotus and the other two in her cell literally be in the SAME cell? Like zero separation? Like in the same room?

Yeah you guys are in a padded room with what appears to be a glass door/wall. You guys are in the same room, though it's a fairly large room to keep large Pokemon. Tall ceilings and such. So Lotus could easily communicate with Jiri and Mew.

#1: Can I have a trainer have Cresselia [Who just so happens to a Lorekeeper because she not only learned a lot of things from Cresselia, far more than the average person would know... But also studied the Legends as a result]
#2: Can I one have the Unown (but not be a Legendary or Choosen.... Just someone who accompanies the Lorekeeper [ The Lorekeeper's Granddaughter] ... Or what the Lorekeeper will refer to as a 'The Pagan Chosen One' and someone who will eventually take her place as a Lorekeeper) . I'm sorry if I'm harping on it... But I feel like there is a lot of potential having a Trainer whose connected to the Unown in a bond like way .

Let me get this straight, so you want to play two human characters. One is the chosen for Cresselia and the second is just someone who has Unown? And you want them to be grandmother and grand daughter? I like that idea but maybe the person with the Unown should be the grandmother. She could be wise, your chosen's mentor, and could help the group along the way. She could probably be a lorekeeper and elder and eventually your chosen for Cresselia could be her successor when she is ready.

Also I'm a little confused, do you want Cresselia, Meloetta or both?

SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines
#1: Technically both .
#2: While I intend for her [the Current Lorekeeper] to be wiser of the two , but personality and other things the Unown wouldn't interact with the Grandmother better than it would with the other, younger teen . The Unown despite their age are far more childlike as shown in the Movie 3 and even despised Adults .... So they would react more to children than adults. Though I agree with the fact that her being one of the Chosen should happen later on in the story [The Lorekeeper & Elder]

#2: While I intend for her [the Current Lorekeeper] to be wiser of the two , but personality and other things the Unown wouldn't interact with the Grandmother better than it would with the other, younger teen . The Unown despite their age are far more childlike as shown in the Movie 3 and even despised Adults .... So they would react more to children than adults. Though I agree with the fact that her being one of the Chosen should happen later on in the story.

So here's what I'm thinking. For your characters to fit into the story, I'm going to say that everyone's current captor, kidnapped this old grandmother and her grand daughter because the grandmother has knowledge on the legendary Pokemon that not many people know about. And since they have all these legendary Pokemon in their holding cells, they're going to need an expert to help them out. Eventually in the story the younger girl will gain Cresselia, making her a chosen as well.

SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines I see.... Okay then. Makes sense. I'll make the profiles for her & the grandmother right now , since they are going to be plot significant .... Unexpected, but definitely welcomed. The other Chosen One, the one for Meloetta, I'll make as soon as I'm done with those.

SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines I see.... Okay then. Makes sense. I'll make the profiles for her & the grandmother right now , since they are going to be plot significant .... Unexpected, but definitely welcomed. The other Chosen One, the one for Meloetta, I'll make as soon as I'm done with those.

Okay cool! Since I'm giving people three days to create characters after they reserve spots I'll give you until Wednesday to have all those sheets done.

Lmao I'm probably not going to make a post until my other cell mates do bc Lotus has no way to escape either way, so my entire post would probably just me her poking the glass and making friends and wishing she can escape, to were she literally doesn't have the power to.

Lmao I'm probably not going to make a post until my other cell mates do bc Lotus has no way to escape either way, so my entire post would probably just me her poking the glass and making friends and wishing she can escape, to were she literally doesn't have the power to.

Mew has a post up.

maverick's birth name is rose, but he has legally changed that. idk if you need that information but i thought id provide it.

Good question... I would wait for now. Killerclown Killerclown How's your character sheet going?

Yes she did. The cell door is closed but she does have keys.
so tackling her is a valid course of action?

maverick's birth name is rose, but he has legally changed that. idk if you need that information but i thought id provide it.

so tackling her is a valid course of action?
That's exactly what graci did xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back