• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

what

• true blues

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • guardians

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • the incasts

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lance watched as the others fought, and he figured now was the time to jump back in. The same thought was shared by three Pidgeys, they turned towards the small fire cat and dived towards him. Lance widened his eyes, his back fur stood on end, Lance opened his mouth and let out a loud roar. He didn’t know whether or not they were scared of the noise or some other thing but the three birds turned tail and fled into the woods. “Did not know I could do that” said Lance watching them flee.

'I need to go back out there'I decided and began charging electricity to prepare to unleash on the pidgeys leader."I'll need a while till I charge up to max" I say.

Millie pointed to the Pidgeot, trembling. "K-king Pidgey?" It may as well have been a king of something, for it was very regal, if not intimidating , in appearance. Fortunately, Millie just wanted to keep running around at her newly discovered speed before it wore off, and she didn't want to be laughed at anymore. So she'd show it, and its subjects! "Meee-yaaaaa!" She took a running leap at the Pidgeot, her claws unsheathed, only to fall on her belly when the flock retreated. Her fur was stood on end from Lance's roar, but she was still impressed. "Nice work!"

"I'm almost done charging up"I say to the litten and zorua who are the closest to me."After a few more pidgey are taken out I should get a direct shot.It won't be too powerful but it should be enough to make the leader retreat, I hope"the last part I muttered under my breath."When I'm ready I'll need a distraction" after speaking my mind I go back to concentrating.

Still 'stuck in', the sword continued it's assault on what it could, which was really whatever bird was within reach, which accounted for about four of them. Preforming another ariel ace into a pidgey, the blow was enough to send it into one of it's companions, which seemed to only anger the other two to continue the assault on the sword whether their attacks seemed to register or not. "Come now, you outnumber me, and you can't tickle me! Fie, just a bunch of ruffians is what you are!"

The pidgeot, either annoyed by the existence of the blade, or his talking, decided to take action, a massive twister wrapping around the sword and tossing him around. This...actually hurt, given the fact the pidgeot far outclassed the sword in experience and power. "Gramecry, where'd this come from!?". Being tossed from the twister and 'facefirst' on the ground, his body flinched up, preventing him from moving. "Fie...a low blow."

Millie watched Caliburn with envy, looking at her own claws. She was barely doing anything. Her dashing up and falling on her face...it was nothing short of laughable. It just gave the Pidgeys more material. But there was still battle time left, she could still make up for her-

"Caliburn!" Her newfound friend was reduced to a twisted, moaning piece of metal, right in front of her! She was the worst possible candidate, but she still had to do something! "I'm coming!" Once again, she dashed cleanly around the Pidgeys, swiping at the ones who endangered him. Though her efforts were rewarded with several pecks to the face and body, she did her best to hold her ground. If only she knew any illusions! Claws would have to cover it, for now.

Lance stood still he heard of Caliburn’s predicament and then realized something. If he could make the big bird run away then the rest would probably follow. Somehow he didn’t think that roar thing would cut it with that massive bird. Well may as well distract it. He tipped his head back and fired off a fireball at the big bird. Afterwards he bit down hard on a diving pidgey.

Markus was in dire condition from using all the substitutes. He looked up the trees as he was getting dragged along. He noticed the blue berries from before.

Amy... could you climb one of those trees and grab me a few of those blue berries..? The round ones.

Amy stops and looks up at the trees, “they are kind of high...

Markus smiles, “you can get them, they’re not too high

Okay...” Amy climbs the trees retrieving some berries, “I got some!

Good.. now bring them here...” Markus says patiently as he waits on the ground

Amy slowly climbs down the tree and brings Markus the berries

Can you give me one?

Yes!” Amy puts one of the Oran berries in Markus’ mouth. Marcus chews and swallows it. Energy fills his body once more and he slowly gets up. He grabs another one and eats it. He stores the rest away in a leaf pouch that he made.

He sees caliburn in trouble, “Caliburn! Catch! Absorb it with your cloth!

'Finally I'm done' The swords fight proved to distract the pidgeot quite a bit."Take this" charged electricity released from my body making its way to the pidgeot.It took the hit by surprise.And smoke covered it and the area of impact.

The sword gave a groan, his body finally relaxing enough for him to move...who knew a sword could seize up? Hearing the order to 'catch' as he righted himself, the ribbon like appendage darted out, wrapping around the oran berry in the air. For a brief moment, nothing...and then the berry simply became nothing as the cloth 'ate' it, filling the swords body with vitality. "Gramecry, I appreciate it!". The tassle went back around the sheathe that the sword had dropped, grabbing it and holding it at the swords side. Turning on it's axis it's violet eye gazed at the impact area, stilling himself for a moment. "Did that do it, I wonder?"

From the smoke a bird emerged but it didn't seem as threatening as before with the sparks around it."Its paralyzed"I say.'Now we should be able to finish it off'I thought.I tried to move but my body didn't let me."Guess it's up to them"I say.

Markus starts walking over to the pidgeot, “must this battle go on any longer?”, he stops short, “every pokemon that i have met over the last while had been a human in his or her memory. I can assume it is the same for you.

He starts rummaging in his bag for something, “you have already lost so many men and women in this battle and I know how to heal them. This is the wild, if their wounds are not tended too, it is likely they will more than faint.

He walks closer, “i do not know what your feud is with this pokemon, but is it truly worth it?

Millie's back was arched, trying hard to threaten the Pidgey away. Her accuracy and timing had improved quite a bit; she was now swiping at the Pidgeys' beaks, temporarily pushing them away. Unfortunately, they continued to come back angrier, and she was very quickly cornered. Just before they could begin swiping back, however, there was a blinding flash, more than enough to scare them away. Millie was nearly blinded herself, and, after a brief period of blinking and rubbing her eyes, she stumbled toward Pidgeot, her ears flat back. "Yeah...were you a human, too?" She backed Markus up.

Lance looked into the rising smoke. When it cleared the Pidgeot still stood, Lance took a few steps forward. He walked forwards nonchalantly, stopping beside of Millie, and Markus. He sat down and sized the Pidgeot up. Figuring that three was a little more intimidating then two, and who knew it might not attack at all. But if it did, well he’d see if the roar worked on it.

Moving slowly I made my way in front of the pidgeot.'Humans all of them'I thought.Finally I joined the others near the pidgeot. 'I have no idea whether it will respond to our feelings or not but we need to try' being determined I looked at the pidgeot.

The sword stared at the assembling group, slowly starting it's hovering advance. While it had yet to sheathe itself, it didn't seem inherently ready to strike yet. "If thou are reasonable, this can be ended with words, instead of by test of arms..."

The pidgeot glared at the assembled group, electricity still sparking along it's body. "Our feud is because it decided to cross into our territory at some point...we found it asleep while we were out....This conflict can end, if they swear to no longer cross into our section of our forest. If that agreement can be reached, we will depart, with our without your aid.".

Lance kept looked at the Pidgeot and heard out it’s piece. Thoughtfully nodding at what he finally got as an explanation. He turned around to glance at the shinx. So he’d fallen asleep in the wrong tree and the birds had gone berserk. It seemed reasonable it wasn’t like they specifically needed anything where the birds had come from. “What do you say to that” he asked the black and blue cat?

"Maybe he just didn't know where to go?" Millie piped up. "I mean, regardless if he's new to being a Pokémon or not, he didn't know it was your spot." Her eyes shifted to Light. "Don't worry, I've done it, too. One of the first burrows I curled up in belonged to a purple skunk creature...a Skuntank." There went her brain again, automatically learning the name of every Pokémon and filling in the blanks for her. "And you're a Shinx."

"I'd much rather make peace then have to needlessly fight"I said solemnly."I had no idea when I arrived in your territory everything is kinda hazy so yea let's end this conflict Pidgeot"I speak my mind."Well now that that's over phew I'm exhausted"

"Oh yea I'm Light by the way thanks for the assist" I say to the group of Pokémon that helped me.

Don’t mention it”, Markus walks over, “I wanted to help people anyway. Ive been doing it for a bit now, but these guys just joined my team. They are a bit new to it, but they did great considering they are still getting used to being pokemon.” He smiles, “ill help them figure everything out like it’s secon nature, just like i did when i was a trainer!

He turns to the others, “dont worry about that, i mean like a human gym trainer. I didnt make anyone fight a fight they didnt want to

'A team huh'i thought."If it's fine with you all I'd like to join your group,it seems like the most logical choice since I wouldn't be able to handle a situation like that alone"I look determined ."So can I join you guys?"

"It is a little strange, isn't it? To start out training Pokémon, then becoming one yourself." Millie remarked, turning to Light. "I'm Millie. And I don't see why not!" But it was Markus's call, and Markus's alone. She tipped her ears towards him excitedly.

Markus nods to Light, “sure, feel free! The name is Markus.” He turns to the pidgeot, “please allow me to heal the fallen”, he pulls out some revival herbs from his bag, “these taste absolutely terrible, but they get the job done.”, he approaches the fallen, apologizing to most of them. And gives them an herb.

He looks to the pidgeot, “it will probably be difficult to fly with that paralysis.”, he pulls something out of his bag, “this cheri berry may help”, he gives it to the big bird, “im suprised that territories can still be claimed with more and more cluless pokemon showing up. It’s probably best to ignore them for now to keep these squabbles to a minimum

He turns to Millie, “Oh yes, its pretty weird, but i don't think it will feel all that different honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back