• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

what

• true blues

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • guardians

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • the incasts

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"I was in a burrow." Millie explained, slightly relieved and getting up. "Then somebody poked me-from behind me, even though my back was facing the wall!-and I didn't stop and think. I just ran. I just don't want to cause any trouble with the other monsters here. I'm not very good at fighting back, you see." She demonstrated a feeble little scratch at the air.

The sword's eye continued to dart around in it's socket before eventually relaxing, swiveling back in place. "Monsters? There are none such thing, simply pokemon...well...that's hard to explain, I suppose. Forsooth, you are among safe ilke here....you speak as if you are not as you are...perchance, you were originally human? Whatever poked you belike meant you no harm! And if harm should come, I shall stand at guard, as I should!"

"Ya don't worry we won't hurt you. You just happened to startle us a bit, so let's start simple my name is Issac may I ask what your name is" he calmly walks Towards the zorua give a gentle atmosphere around him self as to show he means no harm to her.

Though Caliburn probably expected an immediate response, Millie's poor brain needed time to digest all those words. She'd never heard anyone speak so flowery before...well, if she did, that was probably one more memory that had been erased. "Well...yeah!" She nodded, her tone strengthening. "I don't remember all of it, but I remember having two legs, and pale skin, and more fingers that were much longer than these!" She wiggled her paws. "The monsters are called 'Pokémon...it has a nice ring to it." She wagged her tail-which she did, admittedly, like having-then addressed the Riolu. "I'm Millie. And you guys startled me, too. I wasn't expecting to find anyone out here."

“Yeah, this forest is pretty full, at least it has a lot of people who got turned into Pokémon. Well a lot more then you’d think would be common” said Lance. “So i guess that thing didn’t actually chase you over here” he added. Still not willing to completely ignore the woods but he also figured that if she was being chased it probably would’ve shown up by now. The black and red cat Pokémon visibly began to relax as the fur on his back began to flatten.

The sword gave a soft laugh before speaking. "Verily, I had not expected to find another kind of my ilke...ever. I have been resting idle for close to a month now, as I kept insisting that this was but a sweven of the mind....today, I realize this to be false. Methinks this has been a pleasant change of pace for mineself. Iwis, this is fate for us, to meet by such chance!"

As everyone was calming down, so did Amy. She was clean now and ready to walk around. She approached Lance from behind, “Kitty!

Markus watched the Ralts with amusement

Lance turned around when he heard the recently hatched Pokémon speak. He was a little surprised at the little thing’s sudden interest in him, and he realized he didn’t even know what to call it. “Well hi there” he said. Not sure what else to add.

"When I woke up as a Pokémon? Whatever kind I am...anyway, the first thing I did was go looking for my friends, in hopes that it was just a joke!" Well, suffice to say, if this was a joke, then it was a very well done one. "It's not really a pleasant change for me, it's so scary! A-and I have someone looking for me, I don't know who, I just feel it!" She turned to address Lance, but her sharp little eye picked up on somebody creeping up behind him, looking like a ghost girl. "U-uh, there's someone behind you..." She pointed.

Im Amy”, the Ralts smiles at their surprise, “can I pet you?

Markus chuckles, “I feel like she was young as a human as well. She must have liked cats

"Zorua" the sword simply stated, before elaborating for Millie. "Thine race, is a zorua. It is my wanion to not remember much of or, but I know of the races I encounter and how to address them.". The swords eye darted to look at the supposed ghost, before darting back to focus on the fox. "Ralts...named amy, it would appear! No ghost's here...besides mineself, of course."

"Zorua..." Millie let it roll off her little tongue. So ancient sounding, so pretty...if only the name wasn't attached to a creature so puny and stubby. She tilted her head at Amy, a little freaked out by her lack of eyes. "Are your eyes hidden underneath your hat?"

Amy nods, "It's like hard hair!", she pushes it out of the way briefly.

Markus saw the dissapointed expression on Millie's face and had a feeling he knew what she was thinking, "Zorua... is such a nice name for a small beast. However, I bet you cant wait to grow into a Zoroark, the beast of illusions."

“Well... I think being pet would be a little... weird” said Lance. Answering the odd question. “And it’s nice to meet you” he added. He listened to the other Pokémon’s conversation for a time before he again heard Markus mention evolution this time to Millie. It did make him hope a bit that one of his evolved forms would be able to make use of their hands.

"Ah yes, evolution, the very nature of our new found forms! As a pokemon ages and grows stronger, it will transform...sometimes it requires a certain condition to be met, but I ramble. Praytell, where would one go from here? I would find it froward to do nothing but exist here in the woods until the end of time....though this may be my personal bias, as I cannot eat or do much as I am but a sword in a sheathe."

Amy was sad about not being able to pet the litten, though she didn't feel bad about it, for she knew they had no ill intent

Markus hears the question 'where would one go from here' and his ears perk up, "I actually had an Idea if anyone is interested about it.", he smiles, "I've been noticing that every Pokemon I've talked to ,that didn't have a trainer, used to be a human like us. And because it isn't very easy to adjust to, Ive been thinking about going around and helping them adjust, and get out of situations that being a Pokemon might bring", he turns toward them all individually, "Would you like to help me help others?"

Lance turned to Markus as he heard the psychic type’s plan. He thought about for what felt like a solid minute, although a bit of the minute was devoted to relief that he hadn’t upset the Ralts. “Yeah, Id be happy to help with that. Don’t have much else to do if I’m being honest” said Lance.

"Parfay, a brilliant thought! This sates both my need to do, and my urge to aid others in their plights! I would shake your hand my friend...though I lack a real hand, and other means are unsafe. That is it then, consider me bound to this group by vow, may we protect others from teen, comfort those in ruth, and become the puissant defenders of others!". The red and violet ribbon gave a small 'salute' before once again relaxing against the sheath.

"Beast of Illusions? I like the sound of that..." Millie cooed. Illusions! Perhaps an illusion would help her escape the dangers of this world! While thinking about that, she listened to the talk of evolution and trainers. "Maybe one of those trainers knows what's happening. I'd really just like to know why it was us." Her ears fell for a second, then perked back up. "Until then, I don't want to go it alone. I'll happily stay with you guys!...If that's okay with you." She was mainly concerned about being a load; she did just almost bulldoze them, after all.

"It seems like it would be more fun to travel in a group than on my own, and besides I'd like to find others where i can test my skill"

Issac is looking forward to evolving and can't wait to start fighting with other Pokémon. He was sure that if he stuck with this group interesting things would happen.

the abra smiles at all of their enthusiasm, "that is wonderful! I feel like if we are going to do this, people are going to need to know about us, therefore, we would need a name.", he thinks for a moment, "what should we call our group?"
(there may be a poll if i like more than one of your answers a lot)

The blade was silent for a while, it's eye gently rolling around in it's socket as it considered options...something fitting, unique, something that fit the role they were going to play... "Guardians, mayhaps?".

"Illusion Guardians." Millie shook her little mane proudly, then giggled. "It doesn't really fit, but, oh, would I love to learn some illusions. They can't leave my mind!" Now that she knew that she was far from alone, she felt so much less like a fool. So she could put in a serious suggestion. "Erm...True Blues?...That doesn't really fit, either, because most of us aren't blue..." She looked to Isaac.

"The Fascinating Ones no that's trade marked maybe something that just to the group like the Outcasts, no .............. oh how about The Basics. Issac has no idea of what would be a good name, so he look at the others to come up with something better.

"Are we outcasts, though? If our situation is so common, then perhaps we're really incasts." Millie pointed out, hopeful. Other humans-turned-Pokémon were out there, scared of everything like she was. If she could just share her feelings with them, then who knows? Maybe they'd feel a little better, too. "But 'Incasts' doesn't make a lot of sense, I feel."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back