• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Platinum Bonds out of character chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
that means all the characters died and got sent to another world or they were reincarnated

i decided this because i dont want people to seek being their old human self. they can want to remember it, but the self they knew is long gone

Holy...erm, so it's probably not a good thing if I revealed that my backstory for Millie was that she was a nine-year-old girl who got into a big fight with her parents over becoming a Pokémon trainer and wandered off into the woods, is it?

Dang...these poor fellas are gonna step into a world of angst. My idea was Millie actually electing to be turned back into a human and making up with her family, which she could still kind of do as a Zorua, I guess?...But coming across her own grave and her miserable parents is more fun. >:)

making characters suffer can rather be really fun or really sad. in this case: fun

I've spent a whole year with a group who LOVES to make their characters suffer. ESPECIALLY our unofficial leader. You should see the horrible things he's done to his main boy.

oh yeah, I have a character named Razor that i did so many things too that I started feeling guilty and wanted to give him good. sadly he never got a happy ending

remember what i said earlier though, if a pokemon is caught, it forgets th human memories completley and becomes like an ordinary pokemon, so if the family catches her she is gonna become like a husk of her former self and you would basically need a new character

I got a character named Nanome who was kidnapped from her parents at age seven, brainwashed into a cruel intergalactic army, and was stuck with an abusive commander who constantly made her feel like a useless runt of the litter.

But back on topic, that would complicate things, though it could be that her parents never trusted Pokémon and that's why they didn't want her to be a trainer, so they wouldn't have a Pokéball to catch her with.

And how would she have died?...tripped over a stump and cracked her skull open, I guess.

Razor had a dead mother, an abusive father, 7 step siblings, a dead wife and daughter, was a quadruple amputee, got remarried, had kids (fraternal twins), wife died again, daughter died, then he lost everyone in his crew (he was a pirate)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back