• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

what

• true blues

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • guardians

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • the incasts

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Those sound like such good Ideas for names! lets think about it until the opportunity to use one comes up... we ought to think it through you know. Anyway, if anyone comes up with more cool ideas, ill write them down on a leaf with some mud.", Markus writes down some of the name ideas

“I’ve never been all that great at naming things, so I think I’ll just leave it to all of you” said Lance. He looked around the forest, now he was kind of itching to test his capabilities he guessed there’d be no better opportunity then on the road with the group.

"Whatever we decide to be, I'm just happy to have some friends." Maybe it was a little awkward of Millie to already be referring to them as friends, but not to her. They understood her feelings, validated them, and that was all she asked for in a friend.

Amy walks up and hugs Millie after feeling the warm feelings emanate from her, “friends!” She feels her horn softly brush agains the zorua’s fur

Millie flinched slightly thanks to residual fright, but understood that amy was well-meaning. Though she was skittish about the horn, she allowed the Ralts to snuggle her, snuggling back somewhat. It was nice to be hugged after so long of cowering alone.

Amy then smiles cheerfully and walks over to Markus, grabbing his hand, "now you hug!", she leads him over to Millie. She pressures him into it and he awkwardly hugs her with an apologetic expression, "everybody hug!", she obviously is trying to make everyone group hug, as she hugs Millie again.

at this point, Markus is embarrassed , and as hard as it is to not do what the ralts wants, he does nothing until Millie vocalizes their opinion, or others begin to join.

Lance watched Amy bring Markus over to the Zorua. The poor guy looked quite embarrassed to be put on the spot like that, and he cocked his head at the little pokemon’s Demand. He didn’t want to overwhelm Millie, seeing as she’d been seemingly terrified mere moments before. Unfortunately cat paws weren’t the best for giving a hug anyway so Lance just sort of shrugged and hoped the others took it as a sorry.

Millie giggled quietly. "I feel like I would've remembered the last time I was hugged like this." She tried to hook her nubby little paw around Lance's shoulder, but gave up with a sigh. "I hate not remembering. Who I was as a human is in here, somewhere." She patted herself on the heart.

Markus nods, "all I remember is that i lived a long life, a happy wife, and children to call my own. I was an excellent trainer from the top of my class in both the education side and the training portions." he laughs at himself, "i probably could have become champion. for all I know i did."

The sword simply floated forward a bit in an attempt to be included, the hard and cold sheathe pressed against the assorted group. "Ah..memories...I lack so many. I do not remember anything but mine own face, and I fear that may too drift from memory...alack, neither here nor there. So, onwards on our journey, yes?"

"You had children!?" Millie's widened eyes snapped towards Markus. "Oh my gosh, that's awful! They must be so worried!" She was both frightened about Markus and frustrated about herself."They all remember something, at least one little thing...think, Millie, think! Think! Think!...'You're being so ungrateful!'" That was not her own voice. Millie recoiled, then, in a bit of joy upon realizing that she had something, shut her eyes tight and kept thinking. "I...I think I remember something...yelling at two adults...I was so much smaller than them...they said I was ungrateful..." With tiny tears sliding onto her eyelashes, she looked off into space. "My...parents? Maybe?"

Lance held his head down staring at the dirt as if it was the most interesting thing the world had to offer. He was desperately trying to remember something about his past that he could share with the group. He remembered a lot of things, mostly basic concepts, but he remembered his name and some old house on the edge of a wood. He shook his head as ghosts flitted through his mind. A single memory entered his mind ‘You left me’ he couldn’t remember who had said it, or why but the voice sounded feminine at least in his mind.

“I can’t remember much of anything” Lance lied, not wanting to trouble the others with his apparently weird past. He lifted his head and looked at the others waiting for someone to make a decision about their next move.

"yes...", abra's eyes opened a little more than normal, "but they dont have reason to worry... they may already have an answer to what happened to me.", he sighs, "I remember being cold... with intense pain in my lower abdomen. right before I came here", he waits for a few seconds, "if Im not wrong, I may have died before I woke as an abra here in this world. I can assume the same for anyone else." he turns in a direction to the east, "let's go that way", he holds amy's hand and pulls her in that direction

"That's still awful." Millie shook her head. "That's still a devastated family." And what of her family? Were they devastated? She sniffled, then snapped out of her trance. Whatever happened, whatever that fight was about, it was in the past. She had new friends now, and they were going to solve this mystery. She'd make up with whoever she yelled at...right?

Opening my eyes I found myself face to face with a bird.'What's going on' I thought as I dodged a tackle.'That would have hurt' my body moved once more.The bird glared at me.'Wait I recognise that bird it's a pidgey' as it comes to tackle me I attack it back.'Woah' the pidgey enraged comes for another strike which I dodge and go for a tackle.I feel energy building up in my body which I eventually release.The pidgey was defeated."Is this a dream why am I a pokemo-" before I could speak any further I spotted a flock of pidgey coming towards me."Damn it"I start racing away from them not paying any attention to where I'm headed.Even after losing them I still maintain my paranoia until I see a group of pokemon that don't seem to be a single species.

Lance heard a commotion off to one side and flicked his ear towards it. He turned to look at it and lo and behold it was another Pokémon running for their life. This one looked cat like, but it wasn’t a Litten. It was a mix of black and blue, and it was running from a flock of angry looking birds. That was not good, well time to learn how to spit fire on command.

I attack the pidgey as they approach me.But the size of Thier flock proves too much for just me to handle if I could get some help."I NEED SOME HELP HERE"I shout.'I hope that got Thier attention'.

"Th-those are big birds!" Millie crouched behind Caliburn. "I'm not sure I can leave a scratch on them, they're so fast!" She could only watch as the other Pokémon ran for it, an idea hatching.

It was easy for her to dig a small Pokémon sized hole when pressure was pushing her to the ground anyway. "Hey, in here!" She called to the little blue lion, pointing into it. Feeling that she underestimated his size, she climbed into the hole herself to make it even deeper, only climbing back out once she was positive that her whole body was hidden.

Markus sees the flock of pidgey. He wonders why they would attack the sphinx as they are usually quite docile. He decides to try some moves that he practiced earlier.

He teleports into the flock and uses fire punch on them repeatedly using both hands. This is the wild, he isn't going to just take turns attacking. With every bird that falls, he feels himself growing a little stronger. Whenever it feels like he is going to be attacked, he teleports behind them and uses another attack leaving a substitute in his place to distract them.

He has gotten through about half, but his arms are starting to feel tired, “tag out”, he teleports out of there leaving a substitute.

I might need a few oran berries...”, he says as he breathes deeply

Lance stood stock still his tail straight behind him, he tried to think of just how to use ember but he was struggling. He decided to just take in a massive gulp of air and spit it out in their direction. He felt the air heat inside him and out flew a fireball hitting one pidgey squarely in the face. Another flew at him and Lance panicked not sure if he could replicate the process, he instinctively clawed out at the bird. Long white claws came out of his paws and raked the bird across the face, Lance scratched three more times, until the bird fell. “Well, that’s two” he said.

The cry for help send the blade pivoting in the air to face the flock, his violet eye darting in it's socket for a few moments as he took in the situation. "Fie, to assault one in such a horde manner! To act anon is the best course, have at you!". The crimson and violet ribbon sheathe of the sword before flipping it off, revealing the brilliant crimson blade it held. With little reservation the blade darted forward towards the small birds, lashing through the air in attacks that seemed second nature for him, as if they were as easy as existing...no time to consider that now, action came first!

One of the birds fell to the ground with a noise of defeat after a solidly placed Ariel Ace, one of it's comrades charging and tackilng the sword only for...absolutely nothing to happen and the sword to be unphased. That didn't even tickle... Pivoting, half a dozen quick swaps from the blade downed the other bird, and another, their physical attempts to stop him doing little to slow him down. Well, at least he had drawn attention. "Aright, if you all intend to make distance or plan, now is a time while they are otherwise engaged! I can-ooph". A sharp gust of wind buffeted the sword from a pair of pidgeys...it didn't hurt too much, but it was still uncomfortable. Maybe being a sword wasn't so bad...

'Guess this is my chance'I prepare myself concentrating on the energy in my body as electricity started flowing through me and I released the electricity causing a brief flash of light that covered me while I moved away from the pidgey.I noticed the hole dug by the zorua and took cover mouthing'Thanks'.I needed time to recover.'Maybe the flash of light frightened them enough'i thought but I dared not to look out of the hole I was in.

"Maybe..." Millie crept backwards. "Oh, this would really be a great time to pick up some illusions!" She froze, began to shiver. An illusion Pokémon who couldn't even change her haircut! Her mere appearance was hilarious, she could feel the tiny, but overwhelming punches of a flock of Pidgeys guffawing at her. "S-stop..." She begged quietly, to no avail. The Pidgeys swooped down to peck at her, swipe at her, continue to mock her. "Stop! Let me go!" On the word "go", something strange happened; Millie dashed past the flock. Her running past wasn't the unusual thing, but her sudden shift in speed. It was as if she'd instantaneously teleported herself three inches ahead. It confused the attacking birds, and Millie saw this as an opportunity to help the others escape.

Amy drags Marcus away from the pidgey attack while they are distracted. she remembers hearing the word Oran from somewhere, but she cant imagine where it might have been. the pidgeys are ower in number, but still are counted to be around 12 with a pidgeot at the center. it was watching them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back