• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

what

• true blues

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • guardians

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • the incasts

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
“Welcome to the gang Light. I’m Lance” he said nodding the blue and black cat. He turned to watch Markus help out the fallen pidgeys and give the large bird some kind of berry that would help its paralysis. It’d probably be useful to learn all the uses for different kinds of berries. He didn’t give any verbal confirmation when it came to the trainer thing, but Lance knew it’d be a good thing for him to learn new moves and evolve.

"So Millie,Markus and Lance got it nice to meet ya"I nod."I'm guessing everyone's tired after the fight so we should probably rest somewhere as our exhaustion fades".

"Tell me about it..." Millie whined, lift a sore paw. "I looked so embarrassing! Those Pidgeys were laughing at me!" She bowed and shook her head. She couldn't say for sure if everyone was laughing at her, but it's what it felt like. "I need to rest these paws..."

Amy gives Millie another hug, "Everything will be okay!"

Markus chuckles at Amy. he doesn't understand why she likes to hug things so much, but he finds it amusing. He waits for the birds to fly away.

Despite some general protests on taste, the herbs went down without any fight for the pidgeys, their leader chewing on the berry to ease it's paralysis. Giving a sideways look at markus it simply gave a nod, though no real answer. Once all the birds were back on their feet, the pidgeot took off, the rest following suit.

Seeing that the danger had come and gone, the sword gave a soft 'hmph' as if it was greatly pleased with it's work, sliding the sheathe over itself and letting the cloth hang limp beside it as it hovered in place again. It's violet eye jumped over to the shinx before speaking in turn. "Greetings to you then, Light! I am caliburn, and I have no qualm with you joining this group, if I speak openly! If rest is what you all skee, go and do so, I can stand guard, I have slept for..." the sword went silent, obviously trying to do mental mathmatics...how long had it been asleep on that tree branch for?... "A while, yes!"

"Caliburn nice to meet you and thanks for your offer .I guess it's decided what we do next then"I look at the others.

“I could do with a quick rest” Lance agreed. He nods to the sword when he offered to take watch. He was aware of the birds taking off after Markus had assisted them and he stayed on guard, just in case there was any funny business. Not that he thought the birds would resume attacking but Lance didn’t know how these birds ticked so he wasn’t willing to relax too much. “Do we know where any sheltered resting spots are exactly” he asked?

the team takes a quick rest and regains their PP that they lost in the battle with the horde of pidgeys. they now feel at full health and are ready continue on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back