• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

what

• true blues

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • guardians

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • the incasts

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Markus turns away from Lance and back to the riolu, "so, i never got your name. what is it?"

On a nearby branch, not too far away from the litten, was an oddly placed item, a sword with a red and purple ribbon in a dark bronze sheathe. If that wasn't odd enough the sword could be heard...snoring. As the cat pokemon settled down onto the nearby branch the snoring stopped, was replaced with light mumbling...and then near the hilt of the blade a purple eye popped open, darting around in it's socket to get a view of what was going on. After a few moments, a long and drawn out sigh escaped the blade that slowly floated upright in it's sheathe, the eye still darting around before settling down to stare at nothing other than the trunk of the tree. "Ah...still not a sweven that I endure, but reality to thole....A month now, and yet I always awaken to the same place, in the same time...".

As the blade slowly turned as if to get a view of the surrounding area, it stopped in place as the violet eye landed on the litten. "Yoiks! When did thou arrive, yonside of the branches? No, a better question, what day is it now?". In retrospect, it was a dumb question...what did a day mean to a pokemon, but considering he'd slept for three days straight in an inert form, it was a question that seemed rather automatic.

Mentions: Yahhah Yahhah

Lance looked up from his little bit of sun bathing to see what he could only identify as some kind of talking sword. It asked him a few questions in a heavy dialect, which he had a bit of a hard time understanding.

“I just climbed up, I didn’t realize anyone else was up here. I don’t really know the date” he said. “So, you’re a talking sword” added Lance as if that fact wasn’t obvious, his first guess was that this was some kind of Pokémon but he wasn’t too sure on what the rules of this world was when it came to Pokémon so he waited for an answer, not sure of what else to add.

Mention: ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

A soft sigh escaped the blade, of course no one knew the date, dates didn't mean much after all. At the statement he seemed to perk up, the eye bouncing up and down in it's socket as a sort of 'nod'. "Forsooth, it would appear so! A honedge to be exact, as it were at the moment! Thou are a kitten in turn, a litten it would seem! Fore this....I do not remember actually. Bah, natheless, thank you for your help. Be soothfast with myself, if you would, but I would think that thou would know another pokemon on sight....is thine egg freshly hatched?"

Mention: Yahhah Yahhah

Lance stared at the Honedge for a little bit before he registered what the blade had said. “Well, no. I didn’t just hatch... persay. But I am a little new to this whole Pokémon thing. I used to be a human you see and now, well I’m a Litten who knows next to nothing about Pokémon” he answered. Getting to his feet.

At the mention of 'used to be human', the blade seemed to float a little higher in the air, as if in excitement. "Afore, thou were of human nature? Yoiks, I believed mineself to be alone in such a state! Beforetime, I too was of humankind, and yet here I float, halfway off my mortal coil and of steel! A moment, while I come athwart!". The blade proceeded to hover it's way across the branches over towards the litten, it's violet eye gazing at it. "If what you have to say is sooth, then this is a joyous moment! Mineself have been in this position for a month, and each night when I close this eye, I believe I will awaken from a strange sweven...I would offer a hand to shake, but I lack one to do so. Praytell, how should I address you?"

So this was another human made Pokémon, must be a small world. This one had been in this tree for a month, oh goodness Lance didn’t think he could have the patience to sit still for such a long time. “My name’s Lance, how about you” he asked?

"Well met lance! My title is Caliburn...well that is what I address myself as now, I seem to have forgot what I may have been known by afore. How long have you traveled, how long hast thou been a beast of fire? Have you met others of such ilk, I wonder? Forgive my questions, there is just many left unanswered for me."

Lance felt a little bit sorry for the sword when he learned that the blade didn’t know it’s previous name, but Caliburn didn’t seem too bothered by it. He thought a little about the sword’s questions, getting faster at figuring out his dialect after the practice. “Well I first woke up as a Litten about three days ago, I haven’t gone very far from where I woke up because it took me a little bit to come to terms that this wasn’t some dream. I actually have met some other humans who were turned into Pokémon. They’re at the base of this tree actually” said Lance answering the sword’s questions feeling good to answer some questions instead of asking them for once.

The sword gave a short laugh, if it had a head to nod, it would do so. "Verily no sweven, if it was, I would be long awake by now I think. Soothly, there are others? I would be quite fain if you would be willing to introduce me to other like minded and those of mine own situation, I've grown tired of sitting in this tree. I cannot even partake in meal, as I have no mouth, and I do not fatigue...Tis indeed a shame, as I actually know some of the fruit that I have seen! There is much ruth, to no longer be able to enjoy a meal....maugre that, this has not been too thole."

Millie found comfort in burrows ever since her "birth". Everyone was just so frightening, so big and mighty, and all she knew how to do was scratch and cry. She couldn't do that, she was supposed to be big and mighty, too! But how could she maintain an ounce of courage, knowing that she was lost. She was a human! With a family! She didn't remember them, but surely she had one, and they were worried! In this burrow, she could wait for them to find her. She didn't have to be big and mighty underground. She could be so cowardly that the mere tap from a Weedle's horn could send her out screaming.

“If only it was a dream” said Lance. He listened to the Honegde’s next statement and nodded. “I’d gladly introduce you” he said. Lance began to descend from the tree. Caliburn didn’t seem dangerous so he couldn’t see a reason not to introduce the sword to the others. He slowly and carefully began to descend the trunk not wanting to dwell much on the sword’s sadder words. Lance wasn’t the right guy to comfort someone, or at least he didn’t think he was.

Violet eye following the litten to the ground, he calmly waited until he was right near the bottom, before hovering right over the space about a foot away from the tree trunk and simply...dropping. The dark bronze sheathe plummeted towards the ground like a stone, sword safely tucked away, both landing with a gentle 'thud' near the litten. The eye snapped back open before the honedge righted itself, seemingly none the worse for wear after a multi-foot drop...though given that he was both a ghost, and steel, maybe that was little more than a tickle to him.

Issac looked at the litten as it came down from the tree and waited for the other aura he had sensed to come down as well and as it fell he saw that it was a Honedge.

He waved at them saying "did you find some one else on you little look out"

Issac gets up from his spot and come over to greet the new Pokémon

"I'm Issac what is your name" he hold out his paw towards the Honedge.

Amy feels gross and sticky. She isnt used to all these people, but she feels like she can trust them and is contempt. She attempts to clean herself and fails due to not being used to her mits.

Markus starts taking care of Amy by getting rid of all the eggshells and cleaning off the goo that was distressing her. He notices the Hondege and waves. He already figured out that it was human. At this point he assumes everyone was.

Millie raced through the trees, involuntarily releasing a dark aura from her fur. She was also involuntarily releasing a scream. Not even burrows were completely safe! Why was this her fate!? She didn't even know she was barreling towards two other Pokémon, a floating sword and a weird red and black cat!

“Yeah, I did meet him up there” said Lance nodded to confirm Isaac’s question. He looked to Caliburn in a sort of wordless question unsure if the blade thought he should introduce him or not. He didn’t want to be rude or anything. One of his ears turned backwards as he heard rustling and a scream. The creatures around hear sure did like to scream, he turned around to find a black fox with rushing right in his direction.

The fur on his back stood straight up as he bounced out of the way not know what else to say except “heads up”

Amy feels the negitive emotions and starts freaking out again. She is very sensitive to other’s emotions at this point.

Markus tries to calm her down, “everything is alright, Ralts. You are okay, everything is fine!

His eye swiveled in it's socket, taking in the sight around him as he processed everything...ralts, abra, riolu...His violet eye fell to gaze at the hand offered to him, earning a small laugh from him. "Greetings Issac! I am Caliburn, a pleasure to meet you all!...I would offer you something to shake, but I lack a safe means to do so...but be entrusted with the knowledge that the feeling is there!"

Hearing the scream, the sheathed blade swiveled in place, seeing the zorua sprint ahead towards them. "Gramecry, what's the matter!? Be there threats abound, must I stand at the defense?!". The violet eye bounced around in it's socket, trying to spot whatever the fox was sprinting away from, preparing himself to jump to the guard of...well, those in need of guarding he supposed.

When he saw the scared zorua issac immediately looked for the aura that she was running from, but because of all the auras around him he couldn't sense anything accurately.

He prepared a fighting stance that he never learned and was ready to fight.

He called out to the zorua " what is wrong are you ok"

Miraculously, Millie managed to go through the small crowd without ramming anyone. She slid around as if she was on a wet floor to face them, to analyze their appearances. That really was a flying sword, presumably sentient enough to know how to slit her throat. A blue dog stood menacingly in front of her. Presumably because she disturbed the peace. Throwing herself to the ground, she whimpered, "I'm so sorry. I've just been so scared lately. Everything's changed so suddenly..." Somehow, her mind began to name the species surrounding her as if she always knew them. Riolu. Abra. Ralts. Honedge. Litten. The only thing these animals had in common was having names her mind had never uttered before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lance scanned the brush surrounding the clearing, he couldn’t discern anything yet, but surely the fox hadn’t been sent running by nothing. He turned to the cowering creature not at all confident he’d be all too helpful in dealing with whatever was chasing it. “You alright” he asked?

He turned back to the woods, “did you manage to see what sent you running, and if so would ya mind telling us what it is”?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back