Yuma
She eventually got bored of sitting around and decided to go see what was happening at the TV. She kept her distance at first not entirely trusting anyone around the TV but eventually crept closer.

( Anyone Anyone )​

Takemi woke up sprawled against a wall, trapped in a room with a bunch of other people, all packed in like sardines. They all seemed like a bunch of weirdos, friendly as they were being with each other. She needed to get out. Takemi made her way to the doors, the only visible exit. There were no windows, no vents, not that she could see, there had to be vents somewhere, unless their captor planned on suffocating them. She took a slow, deep breath. Don’t’ think about suffocating. There was someone else by the doors, Takemi assumed he’d tried them already, but it was best to be sure. She needed to get out. She pulled on one of the handles. Locked, as expected.

Behind her, someone had turned on the TV, but she ignored the infomercial that seemed to be playing. More important was to break down the door, if it wouldn’t open willingly. Thankfully, she could still feel Gamigin at the back of her mind. She needed to get out. She could feel her hands start to shake, and she forced herself to focus on slowing her breathing. First breathing, then she could summon, hopefully. Wherever she’d been taken, it couldn’t be a normal world, not considering the people crammed in around her. Just ignore whatever the fat weirdo on the TV was saying, the only thing Takemi was think was weather to use Mazionga or Sledge Hammer. If blunt force hadn’t worked for the others, maybe she could disable the mechanisms with electricity.

She stood back a bit, wanting to give herself enough space. The spell ideally should only hit her targets. Takemi drew up all her focus, bringing Gamigin to the front of her mind, and drawing the power to the image of the Magician Card in her hand.

“Go! Mazionga!”

The translucent of the horse-headed Gamigin appeared behind her, and raised his morning star. A barrage of lighting shot out, blasting the doors.

Jx5lZns.png

Ryougi Shiki
Tags: TCA TCA wdinatx wdinatx thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Another soft bow of her head in acknowledgement to the girl, an eye traces the room once more with mild amusement at the rambunctious members of the room before turning back to Katrina "Sasser-Kun it is then, though given the uniqueness of those present i do not believe we will encounter such in surplus" hand continuing to run through the creatures fur with smooth motions and emitting a faint chuckle covering her mouth with a free hand "Oh myself? Well, there are a few names...Though the most common is either Saber or Ryougi Shiki, the others are slightly more circumstantial...but don't worry, your purpose will become clear in time" looking to the wide slash missing out of the giant doors "Action is not needed for now, merely neutrality and waiting, meaningless conversation and idle chatter does tend to fill the void between such."

Noticing the release of the Noble Phantasm across the room and stepping to shield the group with a free hand from the outburst of golden light, a sway of the hand appears to cut the incoming surge and having such vanish before harm can come. "It would seem some are not as calm though, to unleash such so freely to unknown persons? Those two are greatly unaware of the current state of things...more moments of peace would have been sublime but if action is not taken now then those who i can exist with within this alien world may come to harm"

Nodding to Katrina, she takes several steps towards the TV she looks up to the screen for a moment, a pink ring within her eyes seeming to follow something before smiling softly "A holding facility, a person holds something because it has value, and extending great effort in order to hold it means it value is either equal or greater to that....Given your mention of co-operation, you seek to use us for something that is of equal or lesser value to the efforts placed to hold us so perhaps you could please inform us what it is what service it is you seek of us? Cobblepot-San" despite the appearance of the man and tone, her own remains respectful and calm with the same gentle smile before addressing the Servant and Master Duo "Please save your Prana Young Lion, to unsheath your phantasm so freely does betray a great deal such as the identity some of our kinda which to keep private."

Your pointy demon ears perk up and you look at.... uh.... who was this guy??
"m... mutant?? I certainly hope not, I-Im a demon... and hey you should only ask someone that if you're 100% sure!!"
You were just a lil bit upset.
ManyFaces ManyFaces
(also ManyFaces ManyFaces , I cant find your character on the character sheet submission??)

Zabo adjusted his glasses and sneered "Well if you plan on staring at someone expect to be confronted. Anyways I only asked in hopes that you were a BAMF and could teleport... It seems I wasted my time." He wasn't really sure why he bothered when he thought about it, the moment anyone that could teleport out would have probably left immediately.
(He's on the third page under Link)
Birb Birb

"I uh..... actually...... c-can teleport ehehe.... I-I guess that would have come in handy by now h-huh..."
You twaddle your fingers nervously... you suppose that just creating a portal out of here could have resolved this ENTIRE issue.... god you're a fucking idiot!!!!
ManyFaces ManyFaces (ok, im gonna go check it out)

• "GAAAARGH!" was the only thing that one enraged Micah Bell snarled before slithering off like the rat he was. Dutch van der Linde had finally seen the bastard for who he truly was, and had just left on his own. Arthur Morgan could only laugh feebly as his arch-enemy bailed out, wheezing repeatedly as he lay there dying of tuberculosis- completely weakened by the brawl between him and the gang's heinous traitor. When he realized he wasn't getting back up, the gunslinger flipped himself off his back and began to crawl towards the edge of the cliffside he lay upon. Seconds seemed to turn to minutes as each breath became much more ragged and enfeebled than the last. His limbs finally gave in on the end, and he groaned quietly as he flopped onto the ground. Any strength he had left was gone for good- and there was no way he was getting it back.

Maaaay I...
    Stand unshaken...

He turned his head towards the scenery overlooking the rocky mountain. The sun began to rise before his eyes, partially fulfilling his dying wish of hoping to "see the sun". It wasn't setting, but a rising sun would work, too, he supposed. Light began to shine upon his failing body, washing away the darkness that had covered the bloody night he had just helped John Marston escape from. It was always darkest before dawn, as some philosopher from before his times had declared- Certainly seemed that way to Arthur now that he knew his time was up.

Amidst...
    Amidst a crash of worlds...

Face me to the west so I can watch the setting sun and... Remember all the fine times we had that way.

May I...
    Stand unshaken...

His words quietly echoed in his mind. The words he had told his gang back when things still seemed okay. He certainly remembered all the fun moments- running amok the Valentine bar drunk as hell with Lenny, fishing with Kieran, cattle-rustling a drunk rancher with Uncle... There were plenty more episodes he could fondly remember, but as he reminisced his vision flickered, and his final look at the dawn of a new day gave way to a different scene.

Amidst...

maxresdefault.jpg

An image of the buck he had been seeing over the past few weeks, in all its glory. It wasn't drinking from a stream, nor gazing into the distance, but this time grazing in a pasture. It looked up and seemed to smile at him, proud at what he had accomplished after his diagnosis with tuberculosis and his first encounter with it, before slowly trotting off into its own new day. And with that, the eastern legend finally drew his last breath.

May I...
    Stand unshaken...

But, as it turned out, Arthur Morgan's adventures didn't end there. He may not have been able to feel the smoke covering his dead body, nor realize what was going on, but he eventually "woke up" from his black, dark state to a hell of a commotion.

Alive. Not just alive, but... Energetic, too. As he pulled himself up from his prone position, he felt a slight pounding in his brain. Even though he reached up and touched the spot on his hat where it hurt, it still beat being completely fatigued.

Wait... Hat? He pulled the hat on his head off to find that it was his late father's hat. The one that accompanied him almost all the time. He instinctively looked down upon himself, feeling his face while he was at it. He was completely clean, and his trusty satchel was still slung on his hip. No, that wasn't supposed to be right at all. Why in tarnation would it be with him instead of-?

His thoughts were interrupted as his surroundings finally hit him hard. A completely white room lit up by white lights from above, complete with a mismash of people and things everywhere! Arthur could immediately spot a robot that looked like it came from Marko Dragic if that mad scientist had some kind of crazy "revelation", some guy wearing a giant painted suit of metal (at least, he imagined so), and even a long purple-haired girl. And he couldn't even get started on the things that cluttered the room. There was a cotton-wearing critter running amok, and some... Device televising some old guy's face onto the screen.

"Jeez... I must be off the deep end this time..." Morgan grumbled under his breath, running a hand through his stubble as he pushed his way through a few people crowding the device. The guy inside the box was talking about some kind of cooperation bullshit. He reached for one of his Schofield Revolvers as he put his hat back on his head only to find that there was nothing in his holsters. He checked his satchel for his other items- nothing except for the basic equipment he always kept. No throwables, no melees, not even his lasso. But somehow this bird-faced Cobblepot guy apparently wanted to make all these people- even the blocky-headed clown in blue- do.

Alright, I'll bite. Might as well play along with this crazy dream I'm havin'... Unless it ain't a dream, and this is some kinda afterlife. He pushed the thought of afterlife out of his brain for a second, folding his arms as he faced the weird device thing and the Cobblepot who seemed to actually not be there, according to what other folks were saying.

"So, what do you want with us anyways? Are we all gonna be your mercenaries-without-pay or something? Or is this 'cooperation' thing just gonna be you taking us out to the public and touting as as some kinda 'Circus Show of Freaks'?" He waved an arm to the mingling group of people and animals all over the room. After all, a lot of these folks that seemed to reside in the room looked like they definitely didn't belong in 1899. Hell, he wasn't even sure if an insane writer could think up any of these folks in the room!

Last edited:

Jx5lZns.png

Ryougi Shiki
Tags: TCA TCA wdinatx wdinatx thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Another soft bow of her head in acknowledgement to the girl, an eye traces the room once more with mild amusement at the rambunctious members of the room before turning back to Katrina "Sasser-Kun it is then, though given the uniqueness of those present i do not believe we will encounter such in surplus" hand continuing to run through the creatures fur with smooth motions and emitting a faint chuckle covering her mouth with a free hand "Oh myself? Well, there are a few names...Though the most common is either Saber or Ryougi Shiki, the others are slightly more circumstantial...but don't worry, your purpose will become clear in time" looking to the wide slash missing out of the giant doors "Action is not needed for now, merely neutrality and waiting, meaningless conversation and idle chatter does tend to fill the void between such."

Noticing the release of the Noble Phantasm across the room and stepping to shield the group with a free hand from the outburst of golden light, a sway of the hand appears to cut the incoming surge and having such vanish before harm can come. "It would seem some are not as calm though, to unleash such so freely to unknown persons? Those two are greatly unaware of the current state of things...more moments of peace would have been sublime but if action is not taken now then those who i can exist with within this alien world may come to harm"

Nodding to Katrina, she takes several steps towards the TV she looks up to the screen for a moment, a pink ring within her eyes seeming to follow something before smiling softly "A holding facility, a person holds something because it has value, and extending great effort in order to hold it means it value is either equal or greater to that....Given your mention of co-operation, you seek to use us for something that is of equal or lesser value to the efforts placed to hold us so perhaps you could please inform us what it is what service it is you seek of us? Cobblepot-San" despite the appearance of the man and tone, her own remains respectful and calm with the same gentle smile before addressing the Servant and Master Duo "Please save your Prana Young Lion, to unsheath your phantasm so freely does betray a great deal such as the identity some of our kinda which to keep private."

"That, actually was me." Shirou said, more to preserve Saber's pride then her anonymity. "It's odd though, are you really a Masterless Servant? Is that possible?" Despite that woman's first comment, they didn't seem all that drained due to splitting the prana cost and Saber's large reserves.

The doctor cracked a small smile at the demon, he was possibly his ticket out. But he didn't get too hopeful "How does your teleportation work demon? Can you go to places you haven't seen or are you limited in that manner?" Zabo did feel somewhat curious on if the outside would even be worth getting to. If it was a holding facility it could possibly be just a giant jail... But he did want... No... Need his injectors back.

Birb Birb
(If you're not on the Discord you should join, some extra details there)

"uh-uhm.... well it's complicated and uh... well first of all I'm Ike, not 'demon', so get that down first.... and... well I could have teleported myself out just... by a snap of my fingers, but I wanted to see what was going to happen here, and I would have felt bad leaving everyone else here... in order to get EVERYONE out, I need like... some chalk or something to write with, and something to cut my hand with- It's really just a demonic magic sort of thing if you're uh... wondering..."
You were very much able to hear his thoughts... stuff about injectors and things?? Geez this guy was crazier than... than... you don't know he was just crazy!!!
ManyFaces ManyFaces (i am on the discord dont worry lol, im 'Birb' on the server)

Jx5lZns.png

Ryougi Shiki
Tags: wdinatx wdinatx

Giving another faint laugh at the question she still smiles in response "In a sense, it has been a path I may have followed but I have yet to truly die to visit the ring of deterrence, though I have the gift of memory of each meeting in such a role" she looks towards each in turn before her eyes return to normal "Nor have I made a contract with the world, yet I the Counterforce has sought to work through me from time to time...as for the possibility of masterless servant it is dependent on one's connection to the world, in such terms I believe it is commonly encountered as independent action correct? though in my own case it would be more accurate to name such Independent Manifestation, I have been known to choose one from time to time though if it would suit me" the strange creature remains in her one hand, with the other flowing smoothly as she speaks, a faint chuckle at her final point "Yet before you threat, there is no War for the moment...something else has sought to pull individuals out to work through them...."

Birb Birb thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Everyone else looked like they were doing fine with investigating the room on their own, so Ike goes to look at the weird, noisy box, to see if maybe it'll tell him where his things are. It did mention Weapons after all.

“If It’s supposed to be a freak show I wouldn’t be bringing in many people, would I? You should sit down and ignore the man on the screen. He’s quite stubborn and refuses to share that information and despite how he looks he actually has competent connections.” Robert tired of looking around sat down against the wall, fiddling around with his phone.

“Though you might be correct about the mercenary part.” Robert shrugged. “That theory is just crazy and stupid enough to be true, Regular Cowboy.” The inventor readjusted his glasses.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Last edited:
You continue to twiddle your fingers, a bit nervous from the man's slightly... evil look....
"What's... your name then?? I've told you mine, and we should probably know each others if any of us want to get out of here...."
ManyFaces ManyFaces

Soma Cruz

White...Soma can see nothing but white and a bunch of people he doesn't know about. Weirdos? Nah, that's a bit too strong to describe as there are a few normal people in the midst. Then there was this TV, and some people are watching. What is it showing? Soma is getting curious. He goes over to the TV and stopped right next ti a fairly normal girl. "Um...excuse me?" He begins to speak "But...um...can you kindly tell me what's going on?" If he is going to find a way out, he'll need some people to team up with.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Jerome

Jerome nodded at Psycho and looked over at him and his gear. Good, there may be a shot at this.

"United Nations Space Command. Petty Officer First Class."

Jerome said.

"The door is possibly made of high grade titanium-A. We're going to have to find a new way out or.... possibly negotiate."

darkred darkred

Continued from here.

Story Update
“Suicide Squad”

As the group had struggled to get information out of Cobblepot, they would find that the man’s lips were quite decidedly sealed. However, as Leo stood there with the two skeleton brothers, an idea suddenly appeared in his head. He glanced up to Cobblepot and opened his eyes, revealing two pure blue eyeballs, with circles invading and spinning around the middle of them both.

original.gif

The all-seeing eyes of the gods, as they were called.

Cobblepot, having taken notice of this, leans forward and snarled as a look of confusion washed over his facial features. “What in bloody hell are you doin’ boy?!” He shouted, and as Leo stared more intently at the man who had kidnapped them, he could feel it.

That burning. Though, that only came with prolonged usage. How could his eyes be burning already!?

Whatever the case, Leo felt his eyes overheat like fire inside the front of his skull. The intense heat sent the young adult reeling back a bit, desperately clutching his powered eyes as they began to bleed.

“NGH!!!” He grunted in pain, having fallen to his knees, blood dripping between his fingertips and onto the floor below.

latest

Cobblepot laughed from the television screen above, his squeaky hawk of a laug no doubt grading on the group more and more every time it bellowed out. Once the obnoxious laughing subsided, the man leaned back into his chair once again and pulled out a large, brown cigar, before placing it into his mouth and lighting it.

“Alright, alright. Enough messin’ with your bloody terrified minds.” Cobblepot said as he took a large drag from his cigar, before reaching up and grabbing the cigar between his index and middle fingers, letting it remain there for a moment as he spoke. “Now… first of all, I like to consider myself a… compassionate man. A man who believes in an ‘eye for an eye’, as it were. You scratch my back, I scratch your's, you get it?”

p.png

“Yeah.. what’s your point?” Leo asked as he slowly stood up, his eyes having stopped bleeding as he stared directly into the television screen. Although, he winced still, so he was definitely still in some form of pain.

“Well, you know that slight pulsing feeling you felt in your heads when you woke up? That wasn’t just a multideminsional headache, I’m afraid.” He explained with a snicker as he brought the cigar back up to his lips, taking another large drag from it before blowing the smoke out through his nose. He let the cigar remain intertwined between his lips as he gazed down upon everyone. “No, no instead inside your heads are state-of-the-art bombs. Even those two skeletons have em!” He exclaimed before letting out another laugh.

“Now, I can turn these nifty little contraptions off at any moment I’d like with this here button.” As Penguin said this, he brandished a small remote with a single large, red button in the middle. “However, if you want that to happen, you have to be good little boys and girls and cooperate.” He said, the fat man still snickering as he set the button down.

“...what do you want us to do?” Leo asked as he continued to wince from the seething pain, unable to muster the strength to even argue with Penguin. He just stood there with his arms crossed, staring at the man behind the television screen.

“It’s simple, really.” He said as he leaned further back into his leather chair, kicking his feet up onto the table and taking yet another drag from his cigar. After blowing the smoke out, he let out a small cough before continuing. “Basically… I need you lot to kill some super-powered individuals for me. They want to steal something from me-- something that’s rightfully mine, I might add.”

“Right…” Leo said, although he didn’t buy Cobblepot’s story. And judging by what he’d seen from the rest of the group, they didn’t either.

“Now, I’ll unlock the doors for you. You be good little girls and comply, okay?” He asked rhetorically, as an audible CLICK! noise could be heard from the doors behind you. With that, the television shut off, and you all made your way outside the doors. As you made your trek outside and into the hallway (which was considerably less white than that room you were just in), you were all greeted by a tall, masked individual.

gebep01H-IKyVhFMd60NtlUW9EvBKJNOQZtwK1vRfCdBtjlxjDXjN4VOPfsrC_Yc4DHTX8tzqO7LgQSfrtoawJQqCjQYBdYygiYyWYp53fWwBdSKFP4YteSDR10vFgLxMhsT86Wb

“Cobblepot has instructed that I keep an eye on all of you. You may call me Deathstroke.” He said in a deep voice before turning the other way, leading the group into what looked like a hub of a bunch of smaller rooms. “You may access the armory if you wish to reclaim your lost weapons. After that, you may head to the planning room, training room, or the recreational area. I’ll be in the planning room if you have any further questions.” With that, Deathstroke turned and walked into the planning room once more, leaving you all to your own leisure.

Continued here.
Cast List
darkred darkred as Michael “Psycho” Sykes (Crysis Series)
Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva as Sub Zero (Mortal Kombat)
Veradana Veradana as Takemi Hashimoto (Persona OC)
marc122 marc122 as Blake Belladonna (RWBY)
Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia as Izuru Kamukura (Kamen Rider OC)
Cthulhos Cthulhos as Charles Thurston (OC)
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Tandem (CLIMAXVerse)
animegirl20 animegirl20 as Amy Rose (Sonic X)
wdinatx wdinatx as Shirou Emiya and Saber (Fate Series)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Ren and Len Kagamine (Vocaloid)
SheepKing SheepKing as Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)
Damafaud Damafaud as Lyle Walt (Sevens)
Jeremiah Jeremiah as Hat Kid (A Hat in Time)
Birb Birb as Ike Plymont (OC)
Arnold Shpitz Arnold Shpitz as Arnold Shpitz (Lisa the Pointless)
thefinalgirl thefinalgirl as Aeon and Double (Skullgirls)
Corrosion Corrosion as Alex Mercer (Prototype)
Aegis Aegis as Leon Kennedy (Resident Evil)
Sleek Sleek as Jerome-092 (Halo Wars)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Ike (Fire Emblem)
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre as Chloe (Earthbound OC)
Zamasu Zamasu as Soma Cruz (Castlevania Series)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Arthur Morgan (Red Dead Redemption II)
Specialist Specialist as Thaddeus Solaxus (Warhammer 40K OC)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Big Daddy (Bioshock 2)
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Ritsu (Assassination Classroom)
Jrzag42 Jrzag42 as Misao Makimachi (Rurouni Kenshin)
T The Man With No Name as Papyrus and Sans (Undertale)
CatJones CatJones as Selvaria Bles (Valkyria Chronicles)
P PopcornPie as Samus Aran (Metroid)
Sumirenko Sumirenko as Byakuren Hijiri (Touhou Project)
PlusUltra PlusUltra as Shiki Ryougi (Kara no Kyouki)
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow as Eric the Typhlosion (Pokémon OC)
TCA TCA as Katrina Ridley (Pokémon OC)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Parappa the Rapper (Parappa the Rapper)
Stormcloak Stormcloak as Negan (The Walking Dead)
Shiyonichi Shiyonichi as Robert E. Cerf (Kamen Rider OC)
Centurion_ Centurion_ as Bryan Fury (TEKKEN)
June Verles June Verles as Steve (Minecraft)
Haz. Haz. as Goro Akechi (Persona 5)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Yuma Kennedy (OC)
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as Julian and
Praetorian (XCOM 2)
Cocogerber13 Cocogerber13 as Link (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as
Calvin Zabo (Marvel Comics)

Last edited:
"Right how rude of me not to introduce myself, I am Calvin Zabo. If we're around eachother long enough you'll likely have a chance to meet my associate as well." Zabo smirked but dropped the expression back to neutral quickly as he heard the change in tone from Ike, perhaps it was fear. That wouldn't do... "Well Ike I believe we officially know eachother."

Birb Birb

"O-oh... right....."
You look over at the... deathstroke guy.... holy shit something went down, and it sorta frightened you....
".... what.... just happened over there.... just... some... some dumb shit takin place aint it.... and.... uh associate?? what do you mean?"
ManyFaces ManyFaces

Negans ears prop up at when Deathstroke mentions the armory. His face is overtaken by a large grin.
"Oh fuck yes."
He says as he confidently and happily marches towards the armory

You sigh and crawl over the back of the couch, and face plant onto the cushions like a dumb lil shit, before sitting back up
"Ow..."
ManyFaces ManyFaces

Jerome-092
Jerome grunted and headed to the armory. With the bomb, their options were limited. This Mercenary looked like he'd be able to keep a close eye.....but maybe Jerome had a few tricks neither cobblepot or Deathstroke could exploit.

As the Spartan holstered his pistols and his laser, he opened a private comm channel and deactivated his speakers. That meant doing it with signals sent from the brain.

"Psycho, this is Jerome. I've opened a private comm channel. They can't hear me, and they don't have UNSC encryption codes. We should be able to talk without any trouble."

darkred darkred

Users who are viewing this thread