The door didn't budge from her attack, but it wasn't long before the fat man on the screen started cackling at them, taunting them about their captivity. Bombs?! He'd put bombs in their heads?! Was he some kind of cartoon super-villain? All this because he needed some people killed. Couldn't he just get the yakuza, or the mafia like a normal person? Takemi couldn't even respond as the doors opened, and the others just filled out obediently. She trailed behind, her whole body shaking. The hall was more cramped than the room, the ceiling was too low it seemed that it practically touch her head.

A strange man in orange met them, pointed them towards an armory. Having something other than Gamigan would be helpful, but she'd have time to grab something later. Another girl had walked past Deathstroke, and slumped against the wall. She had some sort of cartoon duck guarding her, so Takemi made sure not to rush up.

"Um, excuse me..." Takemi said, "are you..." no, none of them were okay, but what else could she say? Pleasantries would be hollow at a time like this. Just standing there might be worse than saying dumb crap. After a bit of deliberation, Takemi settled on: "can I sit here too?"

TCA TCA

Izuru has spent the longest amount of time looking around for V. Not having the Zero Driver on his person was an odd sensation. Although fighting as a Rider had upped his skill by a margin, he was a capable fighter out of suit. Entering what appeared to be an Armoury, he found an odd assortment of people collecting weapons from shelves, racks and alcoves. Then he spotted a familiar looking belt. “V!” Yelled Izuru as he ran over and picked her up. Pressing the buckle against his waist, the waistband forms and attaches the belt to him. Then he saw another familiar face.... from the distant past. “Rob?.... Electron?” Said a weak Izuru as a flood of memories caused him to drop to the floor on one knee.

Shiyonichi Shiyonichi

Negan waltzed into the armory and Immediately sees Lucille leaning up against one of the weapon racks.

"Oh my sweet sweet girl"

Negan picks up Lucille and holds her up to his face. For a moment he is taken aback with joy, forgetting only for seconds about the bomb in his skull or the walking toenail that had him under his chubby little thumb.576791 It's time to get to work.

Jx5lZns.png

Ryougi Shiki
Tags: TCA TCA Verdana Verdana

Shiki strolls through the armoury fingers tracing the various arms until she comes to a stop in front of the knives casually throwing several to the side before discarding the silverware in favour of several fairly large hunting knives of solid quality yet simple design to each. Cradling each with a look of a long lost friend before they seem to disappear within her garment and turning to leave without another word returning to wandering sometime later, an idle expression of amusement as her hand goes to pet the pokemon once more, seemingly to place one of the weapons within its dense cotton hidden away with a wink to her eye before taking a steady breath and travelling slightly further and encountering Katrina once more "Your fear is unfounded, its like a river should you fight the current even with sufficient strength a great deal of effort is wasted, going with the current however leaves such available for use...in either case your not going to be swimming if weighed down by such worries" another faint chuckle to herself behind the hand. "Everything in existence has a purpose in its interaction with this world, as do you, as do i...I am certain it will be quite interesting to see either way, and your purpose within this place will become more clear with time" turning to the new arrival for a moment as she stands to look down at the girl.

Blake Belladonna

Qkw57pL.png

STATUS

Healthy.

INVENTORY/POWERS

- Gambol Shroud (inactive)
- Aura (active)
- Shadow
- Faunus traits

MUSIC

I begin to search for Gambol Shroud. The first cardboard box I went to was definitely not for me. Nope, neither was that other box. Hmm... How about that one over there? It's shaped almost like a katana, so I bet it has my weapon over there. So, I walk over there and open it up. Yep. Gambol Shroud's in there. I pick it up, then mutter under my breath,

"Thank you."

Afterwards, I left the armory and walked back to where I was, except now my eyes were set on the two people. Now, about those superpowered people... If their capabilities aren't any remarkable beyond a few improved abilities here-and-there, Cobblepot probably wouldn't have brought us all here just to defeat a few pathetic-looking people. Now, why is it our mission to take them down? Because, the superpowered beings are most likely notable enough to be considered threats. Anyways. Now I await for a chance to talk to him about Deathstroke.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @Hahli Nuva

It appeared the demon was going to stick with him, not entirely unpleasant but not something he predicted happening. He'd made sure to disassociate with the others but having an ally or potential meat shield couldn't hurt him. The demon could also be a particularly powerful ally... He'd test that. "Yes this was the device I was so eager to get back, it should help with my ability to... Please our employer." Zabo's voice dripped with sarcasm as he mentioned Cobblepot. "Well you'll meet my associate soon enough, if you're going to be around me you might as well show me what you offer as a demon surely you have some powers worth taking into account." Zabo decided to discard his plates in favor of a rather thick looking machete, it'd work just as good as any knife in the right hands. "So let's go to the training room shall we?" Zabo didn't even wait for an answer as he began to walk out briefly glancing at the boy with the brightly colored outfit, he wondered what he could possibly do despite having some potentially interesting intellect given his attempt to brown nose with Cobblepot, he chuckled and looked away walking on.

Birb Birb Haz. Haz.

-Katrina Ridley (feat. Sasser/Spectere)-​

As Takemi approached, Katrina didn't react, and it took a few seconds after she spoke for the girl to look up. When she did, her face was completely blank and unreadable.

"I dunno, can you? I can't stop you," was all she said. The Porygon2 beside her did nothing, and it wasn't until Shiki approached that Katrina showed any further signs of life, tilting her head as the young woman returned with--oh hey, that was Sasser. Sasser bounced ahead of Shiki to sit on Katrina's head, and she reached up to give the Pokemon a single pat. Sasser, for his part, had looked absolutely delighted to be used as knife storage.

"...You say that so calmly, but... I... What am I even going to do? The, the rest of you all seem to be some sort of fighters. I can't fight anyone. Even my Pokemon hardly ever fight. ...I mean, since I'm really no use to anyone, I might as well just die, but..."

Sasser did a double take at this. Katrina seemed to realize after trailing off just what she'd said, and sat up a bit straighter. "No, nevermind what I said. I just, this is kinda stressful, but... uh... I'll just, um, follow you around, if that's okay? Gives me something to focus on..."
Veradana Veradana PlusUltra PlusUltra

You look up at him, snapping out of your little daydream session.
"oh... OH right!!! let me look for something real quick-"
You begin looking through all the weapons and trinkets before finding a strangely futuristing device. It looked incredibly alien, and sort of like a communication device with a lanyard ribbon on it. You tuck the device into your pocket before following.
"Well uh... im... not a fighting demon... I'm uh... pretty weak for any demon actually... my only 'fighting' powers have more to do with... running away... like a pathetic coward...."
You gulp, looking down in mild self pity. You really were quite the twink.
"B-But there are other things I can do!! If you wanna see!!"
ManyFaces ManyFaces

Byakuren
----------------------

Now that the room is filled with activity, Byakuren once again falls into an awkward kind of silence, her back to the wall and her eyes trained ahead. All around her are beings retrieving their weapons that come in varying degrees of flashiness, looking them over for damages and swinging them around. Her eyes seem to be attracted to the various colors and movement. Soon, the youkai seems to be in an almost trancelike state. The length of her scroll dangles almost to the floor, gone slack. Eventually, however, one of the moving figures actually moves towards her— Byakuren jumps as if released from a spell.

"Ah, I'm... sorry? My scroll?" Pale yellow eyes briefly look Akechi up and down before settling on his own. Byakuren allows herself a soft, heaving breath before moving a bit closer, tugging the scroll taut once again. "It is one of the few worldly possessions I care about, largely because of its usefulness. As you guessed, it allows me to cast spells. However, I do not need to recite them. You see?" She angles the scroll so Akechi can better examine the runes. "Over many years, I learned that through clearing my mind and reciting the necessary sutras, I could channel my inner energy into pushing its limits. To give me strength, speed, sight and so on. I copied those sutras into youkai language, or more specifically, the language of magic. The result is this scroll." Giving a little tug on the handles, the runes ripple, shining brilliant purple and cyan blue. "It essentially recites them for me in an instant, so I can use my full power without any preparation beforehand. I've grown a little bit dependent on it, I'm afraid. Once you get used to the quick way of doing things, there's no going back."

Byakuren laughs, her face seeming to ease into more genuine enjoyment. She nods towards the Lumina Saber in Akechi's grasp. "Your own weapon seems to be a fine one, as well. Is it safe to guess that blade isn't made of mere metal?"

( Haz. Haz. , @ArmoryGang)

As he was introducing himself to a kindred spirit Robert spotted something from the corner of his eye, that he hadn’t seen in long time. The Kamen Rider turned his eyes towards it, the Zero Driver, that means that it’s user was here. Before he could inspect it further, it was taken by another person. Well this was an awkward reunion, getting inslaved is not how Robert imagined meeting again.

“Hey you alright?” Robert asked in genuine concern, before putting Izuru’s arm over his shoulder and helped him up. “Can you help get him to the recreation area?” Robert asked Julian.

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Moving into the room, the paper dog picks up a microphone, a skateboard, and a boombox, and tucks them away...Somewhere

Don't ask, it'd probably kill lesser 3D beings to try and comprehend where these items were stored. Such a discussion of hammerspace and pocket dimensions hidden within PaRappa's body would likely liquefy the small intestine of everyone in the room.

Anyway, he takes his weapons and stows them, before rubbing his forehead again. He didn't like having a third dimension, it felt uncomfortable.

"So, am I supposed to fighting all of you guys?" the dog asks finally​

Jx5lZns.png

Ryougi Shiki
Tags: TCA TCA Verdana Verdana

"If you wish to die than that is one of the simplest paths one can take, the most difficult thing to do within these worlds however is to live in them, should you wish to challenge yourself" the gentle bluntness to her words not missing a beat as she stands watching over them "In the end it is a choice all your own I suppose, you may follow me if you want however i think i would preference walking by my side instead...." turning to look down the hall for a few moments as if contemplating something before readjusting her hair "Every person has their own definition of fighting, when it comes down to it, such a thing is merely struggling against an obstacle, I once knew a boy who proved essential in removing the direst of threats in his fight, and yet he was barely capable of throwing a punch...not all conflict is physical, as your current state shows does it not?"

Soma Cruz

Soma takes the girl's hand and shook it. "Miss Yuma, right." He says "Let's get go and load up. I wonder what that armory has to offer." Upon entering the armory, there are a lot of weapons to choose from. He wondered if powerful weapons such as the Claimh Solais or the Valmanway exist. If not, he'll take whatever he sees fit. As he thought, no powerful weapons, just some regular stuff, but Soma can handle them. Eventually, he takes a weapon.

Weapon: Shortsword
Stats:
  • STR: 14
  • CON: 16
  • INT: 15
  • LCK: 13

With the weapon in hand, Soma is ready for the mission...but then he felt something wrong. Something is trying to reach out for him, but what. He turns around and sees a jar of red, blue, and yellow orbs. "Wait are those...?" As Soma approaches, the orbs busts out from the jar and one-by-one they enter his body, starting with the red one.

Winged Skeleton

Throws spears.

Followed by the blue one.

Flying Armor

Slows down fall.

And finally, the yellow one.

Gremlin

LCK +4

Soma was stunned. His powers still applies. "I can't believe it. My powers is still active after all this time." He says "Well, it has been so long since I've last used this dark power. Everything is bring me back."

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Ritsu
"Hmm? Of course I'm afraid!" Ritsu seemed surprised by the question Byakuren asked of her. "I have friends, family, and peers, an entire life waiting for me back home, and I'm sure that the people we're being tasked to kill are the same." She spoke as if the answer was obvious.

"It's either they get killed, or I do. Either way, we'll carry that burden with us for the rest of our lives." Ritsu smiled wholeheartedly. "What else can I do but look on the bright side?"

Sumirenko Sumirenko SheepKing SheepKing June Verles June Verles Jeremiah Jeremiah Haz. Haz.

SPARK-002, designation Ruin
Physical Integrity: Systems and Armor Intact
"Eh, might as well. Don't really have anything better to do and if I get my head blown off without writing my last will I'm going to be quite enraged."
Julian kneeled to lift Izuru over his shoulders, but waited for Robert to put Izuru down first.
"Honestly, I'm doing this. I'm not equipped to carry corpses, and technically speaking wounded people. Oh well. Let's see if we've got a medbay in the recreational room."
Shiyonichi Shiyonichi

Yuma
Yuma followed Soma into the armory. She was glad that she was able to find a friend. She looked around the armory and eventually found a low caliber pistol and a few magazines for it.
“Ok I think I have what I need. I need to find my dad would you mind helping me look for him Mister Soma?”

( Aegis Aegis Zamasu Zamasu )

• 1558225833058.png
    As Steve swings around the Axe with improved range of movement as a result of transpiration to a new world he can't help but smile a bit, or he would but that was still beyond his range of movement. When other people, including Alphonso question him about his armor. He just turns around to respond, his voice sounding satisfied, even a bit elated.

"Yes that's right, this is a enchanted diamond set."

He continues to the other side of the room to be nearer the rest of the team, when he happens between the conversation between Byakuren and Ritsu. After Ritsu finishes her point Steve proceeds to add his own two thoughts on the matter;

"I can't help but agree with madam Ritsu, I don't have anything like a family back from where I came but I want to live. There's no point to feel down, hell I'm somewhat glad this is a combat orientated mission rather than something else. Still I don't know how my skills may apply here, would any of you look forward to a light spar?"

Sumirenko Sumirenko SheepKing SheepKing thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Haz. Haz. Jeremiah Jeremiah

At the dramatic reveal of bombs implanted in each and everyone, Hat Kid appeared...annoyed, at most. Pouting her lips at Cobblepot on the tv screen, Hat Kid refused to let the news get her down, and spun around to follow everyone to the armoury with a bounce in each step. "Oh hi!" she cheerfully greeted Deathstroke on the way. Entering the armoury, Hat Kid had little trouble recovering her belongings. Amongst all the firearms and explosives, her trusty umbrella and colourful collection of hats stuck out like a rainbow in the dark. Tucking her umbrella away and trying on all her hats to ensure none of them were improperly washed and shrunk, she was relieved to find they were untouched. Aimlessly walking the room, Hat Kid was visibly undaunted by the sheer height advantage near everyone else held over her.
Byakuren
-------------------

As more and more people crowd into the armory, Byakuren hears Ritsu's chipper voice greeting her above the rest. She turns to face the AI with the same smile plastered on her mouth, as if smiling will somehow turn this terrible situation into a good one. Byakuren angles her body away from the blocky man and his dapper set of armor to face her. "And you seem to be remaining positive about all of this. That's a good thing. ...Are you not afraid?"

( June Verles June Verles , SheepKing SheepKing Ineptitude Ineptitude , Haz. Haz. , Jeremiah Jeremiah , @ArmoryGang )

Glancing Byakuren's way, Hat Kid shrugged with a confident smile on her face. "I've done this before," she casually chimed in.

Seeing Parappa enter, though, quickly stole away her focus. Watching him walk in with a big bump on his otherwise two-dimensional head, it was difficult for Hat Kid to contain herself. She tried to cover her mouth to stifle her laughter, but managed to snicker through her hand anyway.

Sumirenko Sumirenko DapperDogman DapperDogman Haz. Haz. thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Ineptitude Ineptitude @Armoury

Leon quickly followed the rest into the armory keeping a distant eye on Yuma as he did.

Upon arriving and viewing the vast amount of weapon it took him some scouring to finally find his stuff.

He quickly grabbed his .50 cal Tokyo Marui, x2 Green Herbs, and his trusty knife back.

Looks like he's back in the game.

( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara )​

Soma Cruz

Weapon: Shortsword
Stats:
STR: 14
CON: 16
INT: 15
LCK: 17

Bullet: Winged Skeleton
Guardian: Flying Armor
Enchanted: Gremlin

-Winged Skeleton
-Flying Armor
-Gremlin
Soma turns to Yuma, asking him to find her father. Odd, her father is in this? Yuma must be lucky. "Sure." He answered "What does he look like?" He then asked.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Aegis Aegis

TANDEM, THE ITALIAN SWINDLER

It's about time that he stepped out of the shadows and introduced himself to the strange group of people in the armory now that he actually has his signature weapons in hand. He did a few tricks with the yo-yo's for his own entertainment while wearing a smug grin on his face, confident that he's going to help kill those "Super-powered individuals" That the fat bastard was talking about. He hasn't really killed anybody before in his life, not even those crummy cops and bounty hunters trying to catch him but he'll do anything to get that bomb out of his head, he does not want to die anytime soon and he basically has no choice other than getting his brains blown out but there's no need to worry since, with their numbers, they can easily take down those super losers.

To get his mind off trouble and worry, he decided to strike a conversation with the others to boost their morale and maybe just to become acquaintances with them since what else is he gonna do here? Walk around all willy nilly? That's boring, but who should he talk to? He can't just randomly approach people and ask for a conversation, that would be weird. So, he decided to just enter the planning room in hope of meeting somebody that would help create a strategy to take down the enemy trying to steal from Penguin. He's not much of a strategist when it comes to combat, he's only good at stealth so maybe somebody will have a better plan than him when combating the enemy.​

Last edited:
SPARK-001, designation Praetorian
Physical Integrity: Systems and Armor Intact
Praetorian recorded Steve's explanation of the armor. Diamond. And enchanted diamond at that, something that was apparently possible-how, the SPARK had no record of. The SPARK stared at Steve while recording everything the blocky man said, before turning to head out after a polite nod.
However, when Steve mentioned that a light spar would help, the SPARK instantly turned around, and raised its left fist, blue energy surrounding it.
"I am able to take you on your offer. I am a capable hand-to-hand combatant, and while my melee-specific systems require cooldown between every punch that the systems empower, I am still able to continue melee combat."
Praetorian calmly lowered its fist, the blue energy dissipated.
June Verles June Verles

Izuru passed out for a few moments as his brain was filled with memories not his own. He saw a Zero Driver without V, a city under moonlight and a pair of Kamen Riders fighting Phantomb. These were Zero... and Electron. Waking up, he found himself being looked over by a red robot and a familiar looking man in glasses. Izuru could see his eyes flash red in the reflection of himself in the robots Armor. The same red as the previous Kamen Rider Zero. “Hey Sparky, long time no see” said Izuru as he regained his energy and got up. “Sorry about that, V was blending my memories with the other Izuru.... took me out of it for a bit”

Shiyonichi Shiyonichi
GearBlade654 GearBlade654

• Some man with some handheld object spoke to him about the "man on the screen". The gunslinger merely frowned in response, especially at the "Regular Cowboy" part, but he tried to focus on the task at hand in particular.

Everything seemed to rush by Arthur once more. Some "multidimensional" thingymabob was mentioned, but what really caught his ear was how apparently the guy had implanted some bombs within everyone's brains. He'd never really seen any sort of remote control thing in practical use, but he certainly remembered Marko Dragic's comments about how his inventions used some kinda invisible waves. It wouldn't surprise him if Dragic's tech had somehow made it to this world or something. Hell, maybe he had went through some kinda time change. That Francis Sinclair guy came up to mind, though the gunslinger quickly pushed that aside.

When the Cobblepot guy mentioned killing people, the cowboy was certainly dismayed to hear they were going to essentially be guns-for-hire after all. He had a look around the room- a lotta folks definitely didn't look like killers. Sure, Arthur had been a murderer practically his whole life, but some looked like they weren't even adults! One of the kids in particular stormed off angrily, and a lot of others seemed to take the news hard. The man scowled as one of his hands balled up into a fist, punching the screen as the man seemed to disappear into a piece of glass. Luckily (or unluckily) he didn't crack the TV.

"Shame on you! Some of these folk is just kids!" The gunslinger angrily snarled as he took a couple steps back out of frustration. He shook his head as people began slowly flooding out- the people he spotted earlier alongside a strange-looking paper dog-thing in particular- before sighing out of frustration. He couldn't help but have a little admiration for the device that transmitted the Cobblepot man, though, so he pulled out his journal. For a few moments, he forgot about his anger and his confusion over how he still had his equipment, and began drawing a little sketch.

29839638-sketch-of-the-flat-modern-television-vector.jpg

He'd remember to write how he was feeling about this developing shitshow later. For now, he had to load up on his equipment. Even though he saw that poor girl from earlier in the corner, the gunslinger noticed someone else comforting her. He'd ask the kid how she was doing after she was left alone. Instead, he kept to his plan and headed over to the armory. The sight was certainly something to behold- outlandish weapons that suited other people seemed to attract them, just as his weapons sat in a cardboard in the middle of the benches. He had to rummage through a few before he realized this, though- albeit he didn't steal anything from the other folks' boxes. Inside his box were all the weapons that he could load up with- his Schofields, the Pump-Action Shotgun, his Bow, the Machete, and all his throwables were in there. Good. He needed to be armed to the teeth if he was to be prepared for whatever was out there- and chances were the "super-powered individuals" part wasn't exaggerated.

Arthur did notice all the fancy futuristic weapons lining up the wall, but most of them seemed so damn outlandish compared to the repeaters and revolvers he had been raised off of. No, he'd figure out how those worked later. For now, he'd focus more on figuring out what the hell was going on. Because it sure as shit didn't seem like he was dreaming any of this.

"Okay, Mr. Cobblepot... What're you trying to do?" The American commented under his breath, passing by poor Katrina and a comforting Shiki as he did. He only gave them one short curt glance before finally reaching his destination- the planning room.

ALEX MERCER

When Alex dropped the nuke into the waters miles off Manhattan, he knew he probably wasn't going to make it back. If his timing was correct, there would only be a sparse few seconds left on that timer. Perhaps there would be time enough to escape the ensuring fireball and maybe get to the edge of the blast zone without dying instantly. Still, he didn't exactly have high hopes. Sure, he'd survived everything the military, Blackwatch, and Greene's army of the infected could throw at him.

But a nuke was a nuke, and the one the military was planning to use in Operation Firebreak was at least a multi-kiloton tactical. That thing was meant to wipe out the infected in the city and everything else with it. No going back from that.

On the other hand, at least he could look forward to seeing the biggest damn explosion of his life.

And so he sat in the pilot's seat, staring straight ahead for the inevitable, towards the brightly-lit skyline of New York and the moon in the background. Come to think, he'd climbed to the Empire State Building to gain a high vantage point, but he never really noticed how beautiful the skyline looked from here.

A blinding flash of light shook him from his thoughts.

Ah, there it is. Beautiful.

The shockwave arrived seconds later. Mercer's Black Hawk shook from the blow and then collapsed fully as it caught up with the vehicle, and soon, Alex saw nothing other than white.

---------------------------------
Alex woke up suddenly, coughing and sputtering as if he was drowning just seconds earlier. He slowly got to his feet and put a hand to his head. Then he looked around to gain at least some insight as to where the fuck he was.

Okay, so he was in a featureless white room with bits of furniture, and a set of double doors on the far side of the room. Also, there were quite a number of other characters milling around, some of them not appearing to be human.

"If this is the afterlife, saving New York wasn't worth it." Alex muttered, his voice deep and guttural.

Some fat guy in a suit was on the TV, briefing them apparently. Cobblepot, apparently.

So they were in a 'state-of-the-art holding facility'. Something about the multiverse. Alex had no idea.

The doors unlocked a second later, and a masked man in combat gear came through. Letting them out, it seemed. He led the group into a hub area with several other rooms, telling them all what they were before leaving to the 'planning room'.

Alex grunted and followed this 'Deathstroke' (sounded more like a heavy metal band than anything else) in. He violently kicked the door open.

"I've got questions all right," He growled. "First off, where the hell am I and how the hell did I get here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back