Jx5lZns.png

Ryougi Shiki
Tags: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

As the door opens up the cut section falls away no longer being supported by the other half, the heavy clunk to the ground echoing around the room, though it appears the listless girl was not waiting idly as the man spoke, twirling a piece of the silverware from before in her hands before for a second their eyes seem to change becoming far colder. In an instant, the girl had been seen plunging the knife through the rear of her head for a moment before extracting it with the strange display giving no visible wound. Once done their eyes seem to return to normal and the tool is stored back away within their cache, seemingly reacting to the inherent danger in the device that had been placed instinctively and with uncanny precision. Turning to slowly walk towards the exit now without much ceremony just the slow steady sound of her boots upon the floor.

I idly curiosity as she decides to head towards the armoury to replace the silverware with something more comfortable potentially, she was being asked to kill...such a familiar request to the point it had become her entire purpose and consumed her, yet...she was still who she was. She needed to see why she was here.

Last edited:
Ritsu
"Kill?" The word continued to echo within her processors even as the man known as "Deathstroke" disappeared from her line of sight, bringing with it a familiar sense of comfort. A precious memory of times long since past carefully encrypted within her core.

She turned towards the group she'd found herself with and flashed them a dazzling smile. "I'll be right back~!" She promised, before rushing towards the armory.

Sumirenko Sumirenko SheepKing SheepKing Jeremiah Jeremiah June Verles June Verles Haz. Haz.

1558215759270-png.576727

Unfortunate for Steve and people in his group right when they were getting to the high spot of socialization they were interrupted by Cobblepot, finally deciding to do anything. When it was shown to them that they were in fact basically forced into servitude by bomb implanted into their bodies. If you told him that in his world he wouldn't believe you, after all bombs couldn't be tinier than blocks of tnt but in this multi pixelated world who knew what was possible. Turning to the rest of his group he'd say;

"Doesn't seem like we have a choice, should we go equip as well?"

If the rest of the unequipped people followed him along or not Steve would go into the armory where he would find a familiar rectangular chest. Right clicking on the thing, which to everyone else would look like just him moving his hand and then staring down into a dark abyss. For him however it showed inventory spots and in what would be his equipment. While it was definitively not the most amount of equipment, only 8 slots were occupied. But as he scrolled over it he knew that all of them were high tech and they meant business.

• Full Diamond Armor set with Protection V, Protection from Projectiles V and Fire protection V
    • Enchanted Diamond Axe with Sharpness V, Mending and Efficiency V
    • Enchanted Diamond Pickaxe with Efficiency V, Fortune V and Mending.
    • Enchanted Crossbow with Multishot, Mending.
    • A stack of arrows.

Sumirenko Sumirenko SheepKing SheepKing thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Haz. Haz. Jeremiah Jeremiah

Attachments

• 1558215759270.png
    1558215759270.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 105

Leon gave a look as his daughter walked off and this strange man walked in.

Damn. Leon wasn't the best at times like these but joined up with the back of the group when weapons were mentioned.

"I guess it's better than nothing." Leon mumbled to himself as he looked at Deathstroke, and went past him to find his things in the armory.

(Been busy with irl)

Last edited:
It felt good to get out of the room, even with the development of having a bomb implanted into his neck. He'd kill that fat little egg man as soon as he could and rob him while he was at it. He looked back to Ike "Unimportant for now..." He went with the others to the armory, the last thing he needed was for someone to tamper or break his device.
When he got there he paid no mind to the other objects and trinkets that weren't his, he found his injector unscathed. Zabo picked it up and began adjusting it to his left arm. Small vials full of his concoction attached and unbroken for his use. He could feel Hyde in the back of his head tempting him to use it immediately and let him shred his way to Cobblepot. But at the moment that was not the mindset he needed.

Birb Birb @CobblepotCrew

Soma Cruz

"Figures..." Soma replied before looking back at the television and the penguin-looking guy requested everyone in the room to kill some superpowered individuals. And then a thought came into his mind; if he were to kill them, can he get their souls? The last time he was utilizing his Power of Dominance is when he was exploring the duplicate castle run by a cult. He wonders if his powers still applied in this new world. The doors eventually open and Deathstroke is there to greet them.

Soma turns to the girl and say "So...I guess we're going to get our weapond then. By the way, I'm Soma Cruz. Its nice to meet you, miss..."

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

"Unimportant...? Well ok- wait... eh where ya goin?"
You get up again from your comfy lil spot on the couch, face planting on the floor this time, and follow him, your tiny feet goin tippy tap!! You look at the injector in awe
"Woah... what's that??? Looks important!!"
You didn't THINK there was anything here that was yours... if there was, you would find it later.
ManyFaces ManyFaces

Alphonse slowly took off his helmet to search for the bomb. Onlookers would see that there was absolutely nothing inside of the armor except for a small rune made from what appeared to dried blood.This As expected, the bomb wasn’t on the helmet. It would then have to be on the rune that connect’s his soul to this world, the blood seal. His mind filled with dread at the thought of suddenly exploding out of a moment’s notice. What was worse was the thought of killing someone. Alphonse would almost rather die himself than have to take another’s life no matter who they were. However, there seemed to be nothing he could do. The boy didn’t know enough about how the bomb was made so even if he tried to transmute it off, he could risk accidentally tripping it and dying.

With no plan he eventually put the helm back on and turned back to the makeshift group as they followed the masked man out of the room hoping that they wouldn’t be surprised by the lack of a body.

He then followed both Steve and Ritsu into the armory despite his own lack of weapons. In the armory he saw just how expansive it was. There were weapons that he’d never even seen. The expensive armor the blocky man had was honestly quite alarming. It appeared to be made of dazzling jewels.

“Is that diamond?!”
Alphonse squeaked out in surprise.

June Verles June Verles Ineptitude Ineptitude Sumirenko Sumirenko Haz. Haz. Jeremiah Jeremiah

Last edited:
Byakuren
--------------------

At this, Byakuren's voice joined the many others; in the captives' cacophony of disbelief, outrage, confusion and fear.

"You cannot be serious!"

"A bomb? S-Surely, there couldn't be..."

"There are children here! Children! And you mean to tell me you put a
bomb in their heads?!"

But in the end, none of her words mean anything. The verdict has been set. Either they go along with what this... this horrible human being is saying, or they die. As the group is herded towards the open doors, Byakuren shakily reaches up to touch her head. Where would this bomb be located, anyway? The front? The back? Dead center, somehow, buried in their brains? And the most important question of all; would that kill her? Byakuren tries to imagine what it would be like to regrow a head— or worse, be headless.

For the first time since she struck that deal with a demon goddess long ago, Byakuren fears for her life.

After her initial outrage, she's mostly silent, even after Deathstroke is done speaking. The monk wordlessly makes her way towards the armory, trudging alongside Steve, Ritsu, Alphonse and the others. Upon entering the room, she scans it for her scroll. A chill goes down her spine when she sees the weapons lining the walls and tables. An intrusive thought races through Byakuren's mind— what if she destroyed all of the weapons? Would that only delay the inevitable bloodshed ahead of them?

Ultimately, however, she leaves the other weapons alone, seeking only her own. Eventually, she finds it; the Sorcerer's Sutra Scroll, neatly rolled up on a table. Byakuren takes it with trembling hands, then unfurls it, casting the room in multicolored light as the rainbow glyphs shine. It fills her with a familiar sense of power that eases her tension... if only very slightly.

"...I can't believe it's come to this." She runs a finger along the length of the scroll with a long, slow sigh. She glances at Steve's arsenal and offers him a weary sigh. "It seems you'll be prepared."

( June Verles June Verles , SheepKing SheepKing Ineptitude Ineptitude , Haz. Haz. , Jeremiah Jeremiah , @ArmoryGang )

SPARK-002, designation Ruin
Physical Integrity: Systems and Armor Intact
"Oh great. A bomb in our heads. This is why you back yourselves up, everyone."
Julian was grumbling as he walked off to the armory, cracking his knuckles.
"And I had quite a few choice words for the monocle head when the flawed creation boots up. Ah well, one of these days."
Julian's hand was hovering over his Elerium Phase-Cannon, and the BIT drone belonging to it, which booted up instantly and floated to Julian's side. To Julian's "relief", the BIT's Hellfire Projector was still good to go.
"Right. Let's just grab our equipment, do whatever the fat man tells us to do, and consign ourselves to the fact we're probably going to die at the end of it all because it can't possibly be that easy. Anyone have a piece of paper and a pen? Because I'm going to be writing my last will before I head on out."

SPARK-001, designation Praetorian
"Explosive device in cranial section of SPARK unit noted."
SPARK-001 immediately set off to the armory to pick up its weaponry. The big machine lifted its Elerium Phase-Cannon, and tested its weight before its familiar companion, the BIT drone, booted up and floated over the SPARK unit. SPARK-001 immediately registered that the blaster bomb in the BIT was still good to go. However, as the SPARK turned to leave to interact with the rest of its environment, it took note of Steve's ( June Verles June Verles ) equipment. It immediately turned around, wondering what the purple glowing material was.
"Body armor and weaponry made of unknown material detected. Initial scans register... a crystalline solid? Unable to identify reason for luminescence."​

Sgt. Mike "Psycho" Sykes

((Private channel to Jerome- Nanosuit private comm, speakers off))
Sleek Sleek thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
"Psycho here, Same here. My nanosuit should be able to translate private messages between us."

"Right, let's go stock up on our weapons before things get heated eventually."

Psycho made it to the armory and loaded up with his usual weapons and he could feel his nanosuit again humming with power.
Sidearms
Pistols
Pistols

AY69 submachine guns

SCAR

SCAR

FY71
FY71

Shotgun
Shotgun

Submachine gun
Submachine gun

Precision rifle
Precision rifle

Gauss rifle
Gauss rifle

Minigun
Minigun

Explosives
Missile launcher
FGL40 grenade launcher
Explosive charges
Mines
Claymores
Frag grenades

Special weapons
MOAC
The MOAC

Robert seemed calm, but he was quite upset on the inside, he just hid it rather well. “Killing, huh.” Robert muttered to himself. While he can’t get say that his hand are entirely clean, after all even if his enemies were literal monsters, he still killed them without mercy. Though this was different. That was to save lives, this was to fulfill a disgusting man’s request, a man who had no respect the for lives of others.

Robert picked up his Driver, at least that was one thing, his pockets were feeling a bit empty without it. He also took the Uranium Key with him. While he didn’t plan to use it, that system was just far too dangerous. He’d rather have it with him than leave it here in here hands of Humpty Dumpty.

Robert answered back to SPARK-002. “Oh, I’m sure you won’t need to write a will. They’ll probably rebuild you... as a toaster or a washing machine.”

GearBlade654 GearBlade654

SPARK-002, designation Ruin
Julian turned to face Robert ( Shiyonichi Shiyonichi ).
"Rebuild me... as a toaster or washing machine."
The machine was carefully inspecting its Elerium Phase-Cannon.
"Honestly? Being a toaster can't be that bad. All you do is sit there and occasionally set bread on fire."
"So... might as well introduce myself seeing as the first time I introduced myself it was an uproar. Just call me Julian."​

“Now that you say it, lucky you. The name’s Robert E. Cerf, Kamen Rider Electron, nice to meet you.” And so the sarcastic mechincal had his meeting with the sarcastic machine. May Kouta have mercy.

GearBlade654 GearBlade654

-Katrina Ridley (feat. Sasser)-​

"Uhhhhhhhh..." Katrina stared at the inactive television, unable to get a word in before it turned off. That didn't stop her from talking at it anyways. "A bomb? What do you mean a bomb?! I don't--I don't fight, I'm seventeen, the most violent thing I've ever done in my life was pepper spray someone who was trying to mug me! This is dumb and you completely wasted whatever the hell you used to pull me from another world because I'm just going to say 'hello I am here to kill you' and whatever dumb sap you put me up against will be like 'lol no' and then I will try to punch them and then I'll get hit and die pretty much immediately!"

Kat abruptly stormed off, brushing past Shiki, ignoring Deathstroke entirely--if it weren't for the situation, she would have had some biting comments about his name--and kicked the wall of the hallway several times, looking as if she desperately wanted to scream but didn't have the words, before taking out her phone and shaking it. A pink and blue Pokemon popped out, and made a series of beeps.

"...Hey, Spectere. Be on standby," she said, tone completely flat. With that, she slumped to the floor, knees pulled up against her chest, head buried in her arms, looking rather pathetic. The Porygon-2 floated beside her like a virtual guard dog, bobbing gently in the air and otherwise doing nothing.

When Shiki pulled out the knife, Sasser had hopped down to the floor, but not moved away, evidently aware that the blade wasn't meant for him. However, as the girl walked away, the Whimsicott followed her with light, bouncy hops, seemingly having taken a liking to her, even with the not-so-subtle shifts in her demeanor.
PlusUltra PlusUltra

To be fair... you were INCREDIBLY calm about ALL of this, even the bomb stuff... but you were worried for everyone else... you don't think ANYONE else would make it out alive from this... you might be the only survivor if this all goes wrong...
ManyFaces ManyFaces Everyone Everyone

A soft crinkling could be heard as a previously unnoticed dog moved his way through the room. Small in stature and seemingly made of paper, the animal rubbed a hand over his forehead, just beneath the bright orange beanie he wore "Huh...That doesn't feel right, it's not flat" he murmurs. "Have any of you seen my microphone?" he asks, paying seemingly no attention to the bomb fixed to his forehead. After a moment, the creature blinked and glanced around, the 3D world around the 2D being looked odd. but he'd seen something like it before.

"Oh man. I have to fight again?" he asks, crossing his arms slightly "I'll need my skateboard if I'm going to do that"​

Ritsu
Rushing into the armory, Ritsu's optics immediately locked onto a certain pile of modern weaponry—her own. Squealing in delight, she quickly made her way towards the heap, at which point two panels shifted out of the way to reveal dozens of mechanical arms unfolding from within her main body. Moving in tandem with one another, they made quick work of storing the weapons within her body.

As the panels clicked back into place, Ritsu took note of the presence of the group she'd been with in the white room, along with a few others. A smile made it's way onto her face as she wheeled her way over to them, greeting them cheerfully as she went.

Sumirenko Sumirenko June Verles June Verles SheepKing SheepKing Jeremiah Jeremiah Haz. Haz. @ArmoryBois

Blake Belladonna

Qkw57pL.png

STATUS

Healthy.

INVENTORY/POWERS

- Aura (active)
- Shadow

MUSIC

Well. So this Leo guy tried to show this Cobblepot guy with his eyes, much like Ruby...wait, Ruby? ...Unfortunately, that did not work out.

So, apparently, we have tiny bombs in our brains, that we could all die from if we were to disobey him?! Wow. Even Adam wasn't that cruel enough to even try to do that, and he's the one who's pushed me down, around, for the White Fang to watch. This is just about a whole new level of tyranny. This. Is never. Acceptable. I really want to scream at him for planting a bomb in us, but then again, I'll be dead and team RWBY will never see me no more...

Wait, now this Cobblepot guy wants to murder a few superpowered individuals? So, this is probably how it felt like when I was in the White Fang, except...well, with a few high-profile targets--AND CAN I JUST STOP THINK ABOUT THE WHITE FANG, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Anyways, I have no choice but to play along, just as I did with Sun when we infiltrated a White Fang gathering. Not only that, but I also have to be on the defensive at all times, as much as possible.

"Yes, Mr. Cobblepot."

When the door opened, I entered through them, and there awaited some assassin-looking man in orange-and-black. Apparently, he, or rather Deathstroke, is to watch us, but... At the very least we do get to get our weapons back, so that's a plus. So, I head into the armo--

Wait. The ninja from before apparently knows Deathstroke much better than we do. And he even said that he's helped him fight someone he aimed to take down. Hmmm. Definitely something to note. Anyways, I head into the armory to reclaim Gambol Shroud.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

mortal-kombat-11-subzero.jpeg

"We have met before, Assassin." Sub Zero stated ashe walked up to Deathstroke, ice forming in his hands. "You helped me and my warriors fight Dark Kahn."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore marc122 marc122
Deathstroke would glance upwards as Sub Zero walked in, meeting eyes with him for a moment before grunting and looking back down at his plans.

"You must have me confused with someone else." He said plainly.

Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

latest

Those of you who headed to the armory would find all your weapons put in various cardboard boxes, which were all seated on benches placed throughout the room. Although, for those of you who didn't have any weapons, you would find an assortment of rifles, pistols, grenades, shotguns, arrows, and throwing knives.

Stormcloak Stormcloak Centurion_ Centurion_ June Verles June Verles ManyFaces ManyFaces marc122 marc122 DapperDogman DapperDogman GearBlade654 GearBlade654 @Armory

• Bryan soon heard that Bosconovich had nothing to do with any of this and he was instead being held captive by someone completely different and unknown to him. Realizing the danger of the situation, he understood that the feeling in his head wasn't just someone watching him, it was someone waiting to end him. It was no longer a desire to escape, but a desire to survive. The cyborg chooses not to answer anything happening with the television, he wanted to know who he was being asked to kill before he'd go along with this hostage situation. He have much to say or much left to do other than collect some weapons from the armory.

He makes his way towards the armory and looks around at what was on offer. He wasn't just interested in what kind of arsenal he would be using to kill Copperpot nor what unique weapons others are using but rather more in the people themselves. Who among these people would have the determination, drive and mindset to complete the mission and do what needed to be done. The man in the leather jacket had shown some potential, he had the sort of aura that reeked of a fighter. He must've been in the King of Iron Fist Tournament but never got to fight him, it interested him greatly. As for everyone else, they seemed pretty mediocre, some almost seemed like kids and others looked like interpol.

Bryan waits in the armory to gather his armaments and begins filling magazines, belts, clips and such, waiting to see if anyone was worth talking to or if anyone would talk to him. He takes an M9 Bayonet and fastens it in his boot holster. He also takes a Desert Eagle and a couple of Mk 2 Pineapple grenades. To finish his arsenal, he takes an AR-15 and an M1014 shotgun.

giphy.gif

(Open for interaction)

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
Byakuren
-------------------

As more and more people crowd into the armory, Byakuren hears Ritsu's chipper voice greeting her above the rest. She turns to face the AI with the same smile plastered on her mouth, as if smiling will somehow turn this terrible situation into a good one. Byakuren angles her body away from the blocky man and his dapper set of armor to face her. "And you seem to be remaining positive about all of this. That's a good thing. ...Are you not afraid?"

( June Verles June Verles , SheepKing SheepKing Ineptitude Ineptitude , Haz. Haz. , Jeremiah Jeremiah , @ArmoryGang )

[class=Img] border:3px solid #CA0000; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; border-radius:2px; [/class]
[div class=Img]576692[/div]
Bombs. I should've expected that; of course our employer would have an insurance policy. Though the others seemed to have methods of circumventing that policy, I did not - and I wasn't willing to risk it regardless. For now, I would have to play along with his little game and find the right opportunity to overthrow him. This Cobblepot, despite his power, didn't exactly seem like the brightest gentleman. My only option would be to exploit that weakness when the time is right.
For the time being, I followed Steve ( June Verles June Verles ). Despite his lack of physical depth, he was rather pleasant. The same could be said for that Alphonso creature as well ( SheepKing SheepKing ) - in fact, it was rather strange how the people of these other worlds could so effectively subvert the expectations their appearances set, like their mind and body were entirely disconnected.
The same could be said for me.
I entered the armory, as with the others. It didn't take me long to find what belonged to me. The golden hilt of the Lumina Saber was sculpted with impressive detail, for a toy replica. I tossed the sword up, then tapped the switch. Immediately, it shot to its full size, a swelling laser blade with an edge sharper than that of any ordinary weapon's. It emitted a burning tingle, warm yet capable of slicing apart an object at the seams. I twirled it in my hand for a moment, then holstered it.
I looked at the woman beside me ( Sumirenko Sumirenko ), who picked up a scroll and examined it with a peculiar intensity.
"How do you wield that scroll, if you don't mind me asking? Do you recite spells from it?"

You look up, and sigh... you aren't the type to use weapons, but you want to look for your little communicator that Soleil gave you after you finish your conversation with Zabo
ManyFaces ManyFaces

Users who are viewing this thread

Back