• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
The tail units would hit the Vidar in several places, but they didn't hit anything major, except for an arm, but the arm would eject afterwards. The Vidar would toss away the pistol, before drawing it's Burst Saber, thrusting the weapon into the ShinOkami.

Both weapons had hit their marks, as both would receive critical damage from the impact, before the battle ended in a draw.

Sakura would pick up her gunpla before looking at Hibiki.
"I'll admit, you didn't do half bad, but just remember what happened. Our skill levels are different, yet the result was this."

“I think the only reason it was a draw had to do with me having a handicap.”

Hibiki admitted,reclaiming ShirOkami from the deactivated Plavsky Battle System.

“If you had an ace custom I would probably be given the short end of the stick even more quickly.”

"Really, you don't say?"
Ryujo would sense something off about what Sakura said, before asking,
"You have one.... Don't you?"

"Perhaps, or maybe I'm just putting on a act of toughness. Anyways, catch you guys later, and Ryujo,"
Sakura would stop at the entrance before looking at him.
"Trust me when I say I this, you aren't ready yet, even with a new gunpla."

Ryujo was silent as Sakura left.

“.....Does it really kill to give a little more details rather than just the main point...? She sounded a little too much like Illya before her conversion into you-know-who...”

Ikazuchi remarked,her eye twitching in annoyance.

"No... Not just sound but.... I could feel it.... The same hatered that Illya had...."
"Huh? What are you blabbing on about?"

Ryuko's father would ask something.
"Feel? What do you mean by that?"

Ryujo looked at his father before replying, "It's something I never really thought about revealing because it didn't feel important.... But it's alot like how I can.... Hear their voices."

“Ooookay.....so that means-”

You're essentially falling heads over heels for her.”

Akatsuki and Ikazuchi nearly burst out laughing while everyone else,including Inazuma,nearly fell over join hearing Hibiki's verdict.

"T-That wasn't what I was saying!"
Ryujo had tears running down his face at the accusation.

A connection to gunpla? Hear their voices? That's almost similar to what Mr Ral mentioned that one time....

“Sorry. It just sounded like a flowery language of sorts to me.”

Hibiki stared bluntly. Inazuma's phone suddenly chimed of a notification being received,causing her to take a look.

“Huh? Soichiro sent something.”

“He's...sent a few detailed analysis of the recordings of- wait. This Gunpla in the video.....they way it fought was just like....”

The automated door slid open,revealing a panting Soichiro who looked as if he had just ran several kilometres to the café in a hurry from something.

“Hey uh,sorry about the sudden messages with the recordings,Jing wanted me to send those to-”

“Soichiro,how did you and Jing know about Ryujo's battle against Illya?”

“H-huh? He actually did? I wasn't aware of it!”

He was clearly not lying,judging by his confusion and horrified look. Inazuma then brought up her phone for him to look.

“Then...how did he know about the way this battler fought being uncannily similar to her fighting style?”

“Jing said he asked Kotori to describe the entirety of her battle against her and fished out the recordings that matched the description.....about that match you mentioned where Ryujo and Illya fought. Is there a...?”

“I have it here.”

Last edited:
Ryujo would take a look at the recording before noticing the similarities between the two videos.

"Who exactly is the person in the first video?"

“A blacklisted battler who went by the nickname "Rosalia". Records stated she took the idea of "making other battlers powerful beyond their expectations" to the extreme,to the point it psychologically damaged the battlers she had been "teaching".”

Soichiro explained. Hibiki,of all people,
seemed to be the most disturbed of the four sisters upon hearing it.

“That's what Jing and I were thinking. It could be just an unexpected coincidence,but....if what Kotori said was true about her edging a little too close to wanting to turn every other battlers into their peak. Then.....”

“Stop. Just....stop it...!”

Soichiro,Ikazuchi,Akatsuki and Inazuma turned to look at Hibiki,who was now even more shaken for reasons unknown to them.

“H-Hibiki? Is something-”

“I don't want to hear anything about her.....about Rosalia......!”

Without saying another word,she instead ran out of the café,leaving everyone else confused except for Akatsuki and Inazuma as the latter went after Hibiki.

“Come to think of it....she did mention about facing animosity from other battlers due to be influenced by someone.....”

Ryujo would clench a fist, before running off after Hibiki.

-Meanwhile with Illya-

Illya would be walking down the street, her usual white cat hoodie being replaced by a black low waisted jacket, as she would be looking around for someone to defeat next.

She would soon come across a battle table with two people going at it, one using an Epyon custom, the other, a Dom.

Illya would take notice at how the Epyon user was .... Fighting with a savagery and brutality not unlike her own.

"Time to end this!"
The Epyon's beam whip would shift to sword mode, before being brought down to cleave the Dom in two. Her opponent would run away crying, as the girl would huff.

"Geeze, all these weaklings, and not a single worthwhile opponent. Gimme someone stronger!"
"Ask and you shall receive."

The girl would look towards Illya, before smirking.
"Well well well, if it isn't 'the black Berserker'. What brought you here?"
"Heh, you certainly like using screen names, 'Rose of Death', or should I use your real name?"
"Let me guess, you came here because you and I are similar yes?"

Illya would chuckle, before smirking with a hand over her eyes.
"Similar? No, we're different even if we were trained by the same person."
"But even then, I still love you, when I assert my dominance!"
"Well you're going to be disappointed today!"
Illya said, bringing up her Black Lotus.

-With Ryujo-

Ryujo would stop at a street light, huffing.
Where could she be?!

If he had listened closely,he could barely hear Inazuma speaking to Hibiki in an alleyway.

“Hibiki....Hibiki! Steady breathes! Please....calm down...!”

How did she find her so quick?! Wait, that isn't important! Something is up!
Ryujo would follow the voices before reaching the alleyway, but hide behind a corner. He should listen, just in case there's something he couldn't hear if he was present.

-Illya vs Chris-

The Black Lotus spun around across the City's streets as the Epyon was firing it's Beam Rifle at it.
"Damn it! Hold still!"
The beams would keep missing as the target kept dodging the shots.
"If you're wanting to hit me, then I'll humor you!"
The Black Lotus vanished in red particles, before appearing next to the Epyon, aiming to slice its head off with an arm blade.

"Oh no you won't!"
The Epyon spun around to deliver a 'Char Aznable Kick' towards the opposing Black Lotus, as the later's mask shifted to amber, before ducking, then slicing the leg off.

"Try harder! I can't be your 'toy' if I beat you!"
"I'm just getting started, ZERO Release!!!"
The Epyon would boost back before the mobile suit's wings would glow an emerald green, before splitting into an X shape.
"The hell?! X-Burst?!"
"Not quite my love, it's something I was working on for quite a while!"
The Epyon flew at the Black Lotus, the later Quickly bringing a sword arm up.... To get shattered.
"Agh! This can't be..."
"Speed is what matters in a fight isn't it? ZERO Release is something that doubles the performance of both the Zero System and the Mobile Suit, to the point it can except Trans Am."
The Epyon would Kick Black Lotus to the ground, as Illya struggled to get up.

"Ngh.... Not bad. It seems you did learn something from last time."
"Of course I did. You can surrender now if you want to, then maybe I won't make you wear that sleeveless bodysuit I bought you the other day."
"Looking like a useless spear wielder is the last thing I want to do!"
"How do you think I felt wearing a wedding dress that showed too much of my skin?!"

“I can't....I just can't.....not after what she made me do to all of them.....!”

“Hibiki what happened in the past is no longer what you're doing now!”

Inazuma screamed at Hibiki,causing the latter to stop stuttering in fear and look at the former eye to eye.

“Anyone can tell you're doing whatever you can to grow out of your ruthless tendencies thought by Rosalia. Anyone who seen you spar with Jing to discover a more tamer fighting style can tell....tell that you're definitely no longer the "White Devil" who terrorised Gunpla Battlers.”

..... The White Devil? .....
Ryujo would step out from his hiding spot before looking at the two sisters.
"You were like Illya once?"
Ryujo asked Hibiki, concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back