• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
“Yep,we're helping you too!”

Ikazuchi answered before Ryujo could finish. Akatsuki soon followed.

“Illya's our friend after all,not just someone Jing's taught and cared for like he does for us. Whatever it is that's happened to her.....we don't want her to stay that way to really becoming the shadow of the Second Meijin Kawaguchi!”

Ryujo would take a minute to process the situation, before he would close his eyes and smile.

I didn't realize that.... But it's not just my fight now. There's others who want to fight Illya in order to bring her back.....

He would open his eyes then nod.
"I'll take all the help I can get. I'm still a beginner, but I won't let you down!"

-Later that Day, Gunpla Cafe-

Akira was wiping down the glass case while muttering under his breath, "Jing left without saying a word, I got called in on my day off.... Grgmbl"
The bell rang as a person entered, Akira turning around before dropping the cleaning cloth.
"Mikazuki?! Mikazuki Augus?!"
The father of Ryujo Katagiri would smile, before waving.
"How is it going, Fon Spaak?"
Akira would cross his arms before chuckling.
"Pretty well, but I wasn't expecting the guy who crushed me two years ago to be here."
"In all honesty, you fight on the same level as Setsuna F Seiei, except you are a little more reckless."

Akira laughed, before replying,
"That's big talk from a hypocrite. Anyways, what brings you here?"
Mikazuki's expression became one of seriousness.
"I was wondering if I can get some kits and work on a gunpla. My son... He needs my help and he doesn't have the skills yet to make a Master grade level high grade build."

Akira would smile, before asking,
"And you want my help with getting the kits because I know what is in stock?"
He would turn around before heading to the back.
"I think we have a kit for the Gusion Full City, Barbatos Lupis Rex, and Bael in the back. I'll go get them."

--------------------------------
Alex's Caravan
--------------------------------
“Here you go. The usual drink.”

“.....It's milk.”

Setsuna muttered under his breath as he begrudgingly accepted Lockon's only other available drink that is not alcoholic. Lockon laughed sheepishly,scratching the back of his head.

“Sorry,didn't remember to stock up on your favourite "Pixies" soft drinks.”

“As long as I don't do a "R35".....”

Setsuna responded,gulping at his milk. His hairstyles was now no longer the dirty blonde swept up hair he once had,this time retaining the old black,messy "bed" hair that made him pretty recognisable as the namesake he holds as an Echo Fighter. Sitting opposite of the close-combat "Gundam Meister",Lockon opened his can of beer and gulped his share of beverage down. Setting down his half empty can,the latter sighed satisfyingly.

“Ah....been a while since I've done that.”

“You never drank once even when alone?”

“Heh,I wish. I only do that during the more joyous occasions. Still.....Setsuna,you sure you'll be okay with this? Joining into this investigation when you haven't got your job proper and that you have four kids under your wing.”

Setsuna simply stared at the surface of his milk silently. A breath of air left Setsuna as he looked up at Lockon.

“I know it was foolish of me to accept this so readily when I'm not having as much of a stable life as everyone else in "Celestial Being" had. But......after what had happened with the Berserker....I'm starting to wonder if there was something I've been missing that lead to her becoming this way.”

“.....That so? Well....I wouldn't worry too much about it. Although....from what you've told me about Illya's sudden obsession with fighting stronger battlers.....I don't think I could blame you for getting really worried there. Still I don't think you should beat yourself up over for what has happened to her. After all,you mentioned that once the investigation is over with you're going to try to find a way to get Illya to snap out of it.”

“I know,” Setsuna answered, “At least....I hope I could....”

-Streets of Kamurocho-

"So once we get to the Cafe, we can start repairing the Destiny. Maybe I could apply some IBO Tech to it and then- Oof!"
Ryujo let out that oof sounding suspiciously like the death sound from the Roblox Online game, as he fell on his butt.

He got back up to see a strange blonde haired girl, who she herself was also quite surprised.

"What are you doing here?!"
Ryujo was confused by what she said, but would realize his hair was similar to his father's so maybe....

"I'm not Mikazuki Augus if that's who you mean-"
"Idiot, I know that! I mean how come your here, right now?!"
"..... Is something wrong?"

The girl would look way before replying, "No, nothing at all. I mean, if there was, wouldn't I already have told you?!"
She was stuttering, Ryujo would tell something was up, but who was this girl, and how does she know him?

"You're hiding something..."

She sighed, before answering.
"I'm interested in you actually, but it seems you already have four girls already after you."
She would then turn around to leave, as Ryujo was now stuttering, trying to deny that fact.

The Fukushima Sisters couldn't help but feel awkward at the situation that soon escalated into a misunderstanding.

“S-should we help clarify....?”

“A little too late for that though don't you think...?”

Last edited:
-Later, Gunpla Cafe-

Ryujo would reach the entrance, and open the door as he would be surprised at what was going on there.

At the battle table, Akira and his polished build Astraea type F was fighting against a polished build Barbatos Lupis Rex, and at the later's controls was none other than.......

"Dad!"
Mikazuki would look towards Ryujo, before looking back at the battlefield, being that of the Tekkedan Base, the Lupis Rex shooting out the tail unit which in turn pierced through the Astraea's head, ripping it off from the socket.

"Damn, you're hard to defeat as ever!"
"And you're as stubborn as ever."
"I take stubbornness as a compliment!"
Akira said, his face was one of excitement and sadisim, getting too into the character of 'Fon Spaak'.

Mikazuki would lick his lips before smirking, a response alot of people get shivers from due to how serious he can get after doing so.

"Let's see if it pays off then. Barbatos!"
His Gundam's eyes flashed red as flames eminated from them.

"Trans Am!"
The Astraea would take on a red tint to it's color as it's speed would increase. Both Gundams flew at each other, weapons clashing, the Astraea taking damage to its arms, legs, chest, and one unlucky Strike to a leg joint from the scorpion like tail of the Barbatos.

The Astraea landed on the ground as it's right leg broke in two, then fall to the ground from the damage.

“Mr Akira's becoming a little too like Mr Graham and Jing now isn't he...?”

Inazuma muttered nervously as she heard what Akira said about taking stubbornness as a compliment,much like how Graham would very result accept being labelled an unreasonable man and Jing pretty much taking "Gundam Nut" as a compliment.

“Has Mr Akira's piloting skills dwindled a little though....? I remember he was harder to hit...”

Ryujo was too attentive to the fight to answer. His eyes sparkled with amazement, his father was an amazing fighter.... As amazing as Jing Lin.

The Barbatos would soon get in close, and slam it's mace into the Astraea's chest, the later exploding.

Smoke rolled off the destroyed Mobile Suit, as the field vanished.

Ryujo would run up to Mikazuki, before talking away

"Dad..... That was awesome! How did you get so strong?! I want that level of strength! You must show me the way!"

Mikazuki would put a hand up on Ryujo's head, before rubbing it, smiling.
"Strength is something you find yourself. It's something Orga told me once. You will get to my level some day, but by your own means."

Ryujo would look down, before asking, "How am I supposed to do so, if I lost a battle to the 'Reborn Second Meijin'?"

"The Reborn-? So she's really that far gone? .... I recall when I fought her once. She was such a good kid, and even though she lost to me, she said she'd get stronger and fight with a passion like mine. To think she changed that much ...."

Mikazuki would take a gunpla case off his belt before handing it to Ryujo.
"It's not much, but this belongs to you. Just like how you're my son, that gunpla is the offspring of my Barbatos. Use it to get her back."

Ryujo would look at his father, before opening the case to see the Gunpla.

ASW-G-35_Gundam_Marchosias_(Gunpla)_(Front).jpg
"..... The Marchosias...... The name of the Gunpla is Gundam Marchosias."

"You had a name already picked out for it?" Mikazuki asked, surprised.
"Like the Lupis Rex, the Marchosias is based off a wolf like creature..... And.... I can feel that it wants to prove itself as the child of Barbatos......"

“Well....I guess the repairing won't be much of an issue we'll be facing in the end.”

“But I still believe we should get the Destiny back in one piece just in case.”

------------------------
Hostel
------------------------
Jing sent these bundles of recordings to me before he left...I wonder what this could be....?

Soichiro thought as he opened the the file containing the recordings of past battles of many veteran battlers. Opening one of them,he saw that the recordings had a few portions which were edited to have some pointers at the techniques present from each battlers and what could be done to combat against such techniques and maneuvers.

I never thought he'd take the time.to literally edit several dozens of videos like this....I wonder if he's also sent the others- huh?

Soichiro eyes paused at a particular file he had been skimming through. Narrowing his eyes before opening wide again in surprise,having been treated with something else he was not expecting.

These are....?

Ryujo would nod at Inazuma, before putting the Marchosias away.

"First thing tomorrow, I will challenge Illya again, then maybe-"

"Challenging Illya the way you are is just asking for a beating."
Ryujo took offense and looked towards who said that..... The girl from earlier.

"Huh?! You again?!"
"And you still have your squad of cheerleaders."
"... Is that a compliment or an insult?"
The unusual girl laughed before looking at Mikazuki.
"So he's your dad?"
"How did you-"
"Two years ago. I was the Echo Fighter Atra Mixta. I wasn't much of a presence at the competition, but I was adept at using both Exia and Barbatos."

"I remember, you helped fill in for our teams if anyone of our captains had been absent or something...."

"Didn't you fill in for Setsuna one match when he had to visit someone in the hospital?"

"Yes."
"Explains why you used the Exia at one point."

Ryujo looked at 'Atra Mixta' before asking, with a serious tone,
"Why are you here though? Are you asking for a fight or something?"

Atra smirked, before answering by looking at the four Sisters.

"Maybe I am. They wanted to fight Illya tommorow right? I want to see if they have what it takes."

She took out her gunpla, a straight Build Vidar, with lighter colors from it's original build.

“When did we even say anything like-”

“I see.....alright then.”

Hibiki cut Akatsuki as she took out her custom Gunpla:ShirOkami.

24e06c1e2d48d2e89cec40558f9cbb31.jpg

The idea of an ace custom against a semi-polished build did not seem to sit well for Inazuma,simply put.

“H-Hibiki! Using ShirOkami is a little-”

“No,” Hibiki interjected, “Something tells me that if I don't,I'll be getting the short end of the stick real quick.”

'Atra' smiled with closed eyes, before looking back at Mikazuki.
"You should watch, this is the fight to prove I have what it takes."

Ryujo looked confused, before looking at his father.
"What does she mean by that?"

"You remember that platinum haired girl a couple years back who was really clingy to you?"

"Yes, but she was like...."
He made a gesture of a short person.

"That's her."
"Huh?! But she's like.... Knock out gorgeous and-"

"Don't worry, I'm not asking for his hand in marriage."

Ryujo felt an arrow hit him in the chest.

"Then why are you doing this now?"
"Easy, if Ryujo is going to fight Illya, he'll need a partner who can put up a fight. As far as I know,"
'Atra' looked at Hibiki.
"None of you have what it takes."

Akatsuki and Ikazuchi,quite understandably,took offense to what Atra had said. Inazuma simply averted her gaze in shame as she knew it was the harsh truth. Hibiki,however,seemed least bothered about it.

“I suppose it's true that is the case. Although.....”

Hibiki eyed the Vidar on Area's hands.

“....I haven't battled in a while after a particular incident in the past. I think I could use a wake-up call now.”

'Atra' would head to the battle table before setting her GP base, Ryujo could notice the name on it.

'Sakura Miki'

Huh? So she really is.....

The field generated into an Astroid field, as Sakura would place her gunpla.

"Now then, let's begin our dance."
The Vidar's eyes flashed on, before it took off.

“Howl on. ShirOkami.”

ShirOkami's eyes flared for a short moment as it too was launched into the battlefield. Hibiki's Gubdam cautiously maneuvered through the floating rocks as the pilot herself was in deep thought.

Vidar is known for its swift movement. Using the mace against it would be inadvisable....

As Hibiki was focused on her thoughts, the Vidar took position and began firing several shots from the Assault Rifle it had on hand. The Burst Saber was currently sheathed, as it was currently focusing on fighting from a distance, especially considering the base gunpla of the ShirOkami.

But Range isn't what decides the fight, unless.....

Considering that is a customized Barbatos.... Fighting from a ranged point isn't going to work.....

Could she be luring her opponent in for a melee Assault?!

So she's egging me to get thrusted repeatedly by the saber.....well then.

Its free hand too holding the mace sword,ShirOkami swung its melee weapon at one of the asteroid,sending it towards the Vidar.

The Vidar would Quickly fly to the side to evade the astroid, before using it's free hand to draw the Burst Saber. It would then fly towards the ShirOkami, at a greater speed than before, as the saber was aimed at the chest of the opposing Gundam.

Waiting for the Vidar to come closer,ShirOkami's grip oonits mace hardened as it flew towards its opponent,apparently ready to counterattack despite the obvious difference in attack speed due to sort of weapons they're both using.

Last edited:
The Vidar thrusted it's Saber at the opposing Gundam, the later had ducked to evade the thrust before swinging its mace upwards.
The Vidar would quickly flip back, before activating it's Hunter Edges and using them to kick and slice the opposing gunpla.

Narrowly missing the first kick,ShirOkami raised it's right hand,catching the other leg of the Vidar before crushing it as it attempted to thrust its mace sword into the opposing Gundam.

The caught leg would detatch from the base, before the Vidar flew back to evade the Mace. During this, it threw the Rifle at the ShirOkami, and put the Rapier away, before drawing both pistols and firing at the rifle, causing the larger Weapon to explode and create a blinding effect.

“Ch...!”

Hibiki had her Gundam quickly ascend as the ShirOkami's main weapon started to detach the mace part while splitting into two different seperate author edged swords.

This may not end well.....

Now!

The Vidar's eyes would flash red, with flame effects emminating from them, as it would fly at the ShirOkami, which would attack the moment the Vidar got close, but the Vidar would spin around to dodge the swords, before pointing a gun at the back and firing.

The bullet managed to pierce through ShirOkami's back....but it didn't fully penetrate pass the Gundam's chest. At the same time,the four Lupus Rex Tail Blade shot back,some of which had hit Vidar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back