• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
“Now now,you still have your rival and beloved to challenge against for the title of the strongest. Although I've no doubt you'll be the next in line soon enough.”

Rosalia responded to Illya's remark before looking at Ryujo with a gentle smile.

“Rosalia is the name. Pleasure meeting you. Well then,if you do not mind we shall be on our merry way now.”

She and Illya walked past Ryujo,only for the former to turn her head to look back slightly.

“Oh,speaking of which,send my regards to Yao Jing Lin when he returns. Same goes for Soichiro as well.”

Rosalia.... So she's the one-
Ryujo's thought would be interrupted as Illya and Rosalia would begin to leave.

"Wait! Hold up-"
Of course, she would tell him to send Jing and Soichiro her regards.

"Huh? How do you know those two?!"

“It isn't too hard for anyone to forget about every famed Echo Battler. As for Soichiro,I suppose you'll find out soon yourself. Take care.”

She spoke,unusually in a mother-like manner unfitting for a battler who had been notorious for her fighting style being far more merciless than even the 2nd Meijin. Soon she and Illya were out of sight.

Find out? That feels ominous somehow.... Oh crap! I'm late! Gotta get home, gotta get home!
Ryujo would Sprint the rest of the way to his house.

How late is this young man anyway? Oh well. Anyway....

-------------------------------------------
Next Day in Iori Model Shop
------------------------------------------
Hibiki and Inazuma were both looking through the shelves in the store,deciding on their next little project.

"Hey, if it isn't my two favorite regulars!" Mikazuki would say before looking at the Gunpla behind the glass. "You interested in buying something?"

“Ah- Mr Mikazuki!”

Inazuma happily called out to him.

“We're currently torn between picking he HGCE Destiny or the 00 QAN[T].”

"Hm, between the both of them, they are definitely good in their own ways. One can cut through anti beam coat, the other can control weapon bits, both definitely have their own abilities."

Mikazuki then would think out loud. "But if you want a gunpla capable of achieving a great speed, beyond the imagination, I definitely would try combining both! Although, i never tried it, so I have no clue if it can work."

-Ryujo's Room-

At the Katagiri residence, Ryujo was dead asleep at the work desk, his Marchosias was standing, eyes looking at the pilot as if it was waiting for something. It's appearance had somewhat changed too, with the wing like protrusions on it's back being replaced by the Destiny Noir's wings, as well as the hands being the Palma Fiora. A Shadow would put a blanket over his shoulders, before speaking.

"Thank you for doing what you can for me, really.... I won't let you down."

Ryujo would mumble in his sleep,
"I will not lose this Illya! Zzzzz"

“A Gunpla that could achieve great speed beyond the imagination huh?”

Both Inazuma and Hibiki thought for a moment and imagining a scenario.

--------------------------------------------------
A simple,unharmed city in a colony out there,orbiting space could be seen. There were no signs of any enemies on land or in the air,firing at each other like there's no tomorrow. Seems like it is quite the ideal place to stay in too. .....at least,until something with the speed of a stone getting Bright Slapped traveling in thirty times the acceleration of Trans Am comes crashing past every building in a row,before proceeding to leave a Destiny-QAN[T]-shaper hole on the walls of the colony.

--------------------------------------------------

“I- I don't think we might be able to control it easily though...I mean,even Jing rarely ever used 00 QAN[T]. Probably just once or three times only in his entire life too.”

“Actually,that looks more like what would've happened if we've fit six Crossbone Thrusters,add a pair of Twin Drive System-compatible GN Drives,and Destiny or Strike Freedom's Voiture Liumere System into one Gunpla.”

“That's even worse!”

"Hm.... I'll do some research and see if my friend Shindou doesn't have a idea. Maybe he has found a way to do that."
Mikazuki replied, before closing his eyes to think.
Still, what brought them the thought of piloting those two gunpla?

-Katagiri Residence-

Ryujo woke up, rubbing his eyes before looking at the Marchosias custom.
"Today is the day we test out our Skills..... I just hope Inazuma doesn't feel pressured into the test battle."

“Oh well,even if the combination was too much for us to handle,we could leave it for Jing to try while we try other combinations.”

“Hopefully we remember about the upper body's ball joint. Mr Shinn (another Echo Battler) grumbled about that one issue after he built his HGCE Destiny.”

Inazuma responded as Hibiki took the HG 00 QAN[T] and HGCE Destiny.

“We'll be taking these two then.”

"Sounds good! By the way, any of you go to school with my son? I wanted to know how he's doing."

He would be informed about Ryuko's crossdressing incident.

"Well, like father like son, right?! Hahaha!" He then sighed. "Although I dressed up as a maid because I lost a bet with Orga."

“Oh,that one! Mr Alex mentioned about it once when he and Jing were in an "Echo Battler" gathering once.”

“Although to clarify,he doesn't study in the same school as us. The distance isn't too far off though.”

Hibiki responded.

"Well, I'm sure my son can manage a win next time they battle. After all, a Duke of hell falls two times and rises up three times." He replied, before asking, "So are either of you two thinking of dating him?"

“W-wha!?”

Highly Flustered,Inazuma's face turned red all over,complete with steam rising out of her as she denied it.

“N-n-n-no! I-I never thought of that at all!”

“It'll be a solid no for me too. Plus,I think he already has a few girls hot on his trail.”

"Really? This sounds almost like a harem anime, but that can't be possible, considering he never got taken out on an actual date, nor have I seen any girls with him, except for maybe Kuroe, but they're cousins so..."

-With Ryujo-

"AHCHOO!"
Ryujo rubbed his nose as he sighed.
"Who's talking behind my back now?! If Kuroe is trying to get me together with another girl that I don't feel connected with I'm gonna-"

If it makes you feel any better, I understand in a way how you feel.
The unknown voice spoke, but Ryujo couldn't hear whoever it was that said or thought that.

-----------------------------------------
Club Sega Arcade
-----------------------------------------
“Still no good....”

Soichiro muttered to himself as he watched an ongoing Gunpla Battle with two experienced players duking it out.

I can't even get a good grip on their movements and all.

Sighing,he looked over to the left,where he could see the Gundam Extreme VS 2 Cabinets with player pushing the buttons rapidly as they kept evading and attacking their opponents. Two of the cabinet seems to be unoccupied.

“On the bright side,I could play that.”

---------------------------------
Iori Model Shop
---------------------------------
“Beginning Particle Dispersal”

A sign hanged on the door handle into the store's designated battle room could be seen. Outside on the window,Hibiki was acting as the spectator to Ryujo and Inazuma's impending sparring match.

-Iori’s Models-

Ryujo would enter, with widened eyes.
“To think this is where my dad works, there’s a certain air of peace here.”
“Hello Ryujo.”
“Hello Father, I really like how this place looks! By the way, did you see two girls come by, one with long white hair, the other with a dark blonde ponytail?”

“Why of course! They classmates of yours, or perhaps you’re pulling that stunt I did with Kudelia and Atra’s older sister?”

“What?! No no no! I’m not in a relationship with either of them! Why would you ask that?!”

“Still, you’re going to want to keep your guard up when you head to the battle table in the back.”

Ryujo would freeze.

“You didn’t...”
“I did indeed ask them if you were dating, and I did indeed ask them out for you.”

“Why the hell-“
“Son, don’t yell at me.”
“Sorry. But really, why?”

Mikazuki would sit down in a chair before explaining.
“A boy your age needs to find himself a woman who can respect him for his decisions, and support him wherever things get tough. You need a woman to be able to raise a kid, and Kudelia will definitely kick you out after you reach age 21.”

“Dad.... I’m going to kill you after the battle.”

“Just a quick heads up, if you lose, you’re going to be wearing female clothing and attending KAIS Academy until you find a girl that you can be with.”

SHIT!

"While I was here just to do a test run, I definitely am not holding anything back now!"
Ryujo said as he placed the Marchosias Custom on the launcher.

"Neither one of you better hold back either."

“Don't worry. I'm not gonna go easy on you as you've asked.”

Inazuma spoke with a determined look as she placed a customised Hazel Gundam onto the launch pad. It's...packing quite the number of firepower,to say the least.

89c6f3ae5b81f4f2b3ff01a4383c1d38.jpg

Last edited:
Ryujo would feel worried for some reason, partially because he never saw that gunpla before, partially because of Inazuma's sudden shift in personality.

The field would generate into something he wasn't expecting to be a battlefield, multiple floating islands were scattered about, with the ground level being an aquatic swampland.

“Fukushima Inazuma! Plasma: Phase Thunder,Here I go,Nanodesu!”

Inazuma announced as the enormously-bulky Gundam dashed out of the launch hall and into the battlefield.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back