• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Ryujo Katagiri! Marchosias Lupis Prins! Here I go!"

Did he name his gunpla after my Lupis Rex? Haha! He definitely is taking after me.
Mikazuki would think, as he watched the battle unfold.

No sooner than ten seconds,the Marchosias Lupus Prins would receive a warning siren a second before a high velocity beam projectile barely grazed the left pauldron,sounding like a heavy thunder that was mere millimetres close to striking its victim.

Huh?! Already- agh!

The Marchosias would turn it's head to where the shot came from, before Ryujo would immediately tense up.

I wasn't expecting that to actually hit.... But how?! That looked too much like a energy beam!

Could it be.... Something other than beam weaponry?

If that's the case ......

The Marchosias would bring a hand up to a weapon on it's back, before drawing it, the blade unfolding as a beam flashed along the edge.

"Let's go!"
The Marchosias would fly at the opposing gunpla, as Ryujo's eyes flashed yellow, before the Marchosias would dodge whatever was aiming to hit it next.

“Here it comes....!”

Inazuma muttered to herself as she continued firing at the Marchosias in complicated patterns,before letting the thrusters tacked onto the Plasma push it away from Ryujo's Gundam should it be very close for a close strike.

The Marchosias would miss its target, before quickly veering right to avoid getting struck by another shot of energy.
This definitely is going to take more than just flying in for close combat .... Maybe.....

He activated the sp slot labled "Wings of Light" before activating them. The wings opened as energy flowed from them, but instead of forming wings like they should, they would wrap around the front, blocking off any direct hits.

This should buy me some time to figure out a strategy.

He's taken defensive measures. If that's the case...

Inazuma thought before boosting forward towards the Marchosias Gundam. The load around the armour doesn't seem to be stopping it from being pretty fast as it flew in for a quick,hard,ram.

The opposing Gundam broke through the wings before crashing into the Marchosias, the later would grab on, but be unable to attack with the Arondheit, due to it being pushed back by the enemy gunpla.

Damnit! That wasn't something I was expecting.... I really wanted to hold off using this, but ......

The Marchosias brought a hand up before placing it on the enemy gunpla's chest, then a bright energy beam shot out into later.

Just as it hit the chest,it suddenly burst out and forward. As if something exploded underneath the chest with an enormous amount of force. Enormous enough to push the Marchosias' attacking hand out of the way. Taking the chance for a final shot,Inazuma quickly took aim at fired back in retaliation,only managing to hit one of the wings of the Marchosias instead as Ryujo's Gundam managed to evade the shot.

If he has looked closely,he could notice a more humanoid looking chestplate viable amongst the armour of the Plasma.

Huh? That is a first.... Unless-

The Marchosias would eject the damaged wing, before flying back. Ryujo would immediately ask a question, that would surprise his father.

"That isn't your true form is it?"
Mikazuki would then think, as he studied the Hazel Gundam.

Not it's real form? That is strange, I mean, how can that not truely be the- Huh? There's a gunpla on the inside? No- that isn't possible!

"I'll admit, this certainly is interesting, how I'm fighting something different that what I was expecting."

“....*sigh* Guess you've found out even though I tried to hide her.” Inazuma spoke,before eventually pushing the conceded,much to everyone,even Hibiki's,disbelief. Inazuma wore an apologetic expression not dissimilar to her usual timid personality.

“S-sorry.....I uh.....I'm not really ready to reveal her yet.”

"..."
Ryujo would smile closing his eyes.
"I understand perfectly. I'm guessing it's a surprise for a event or something."

"Now that you mention it, I think there's a tournament coming up."

“Hmm? Is that so?” Hibiki asked,her cool-headed demeanor returning in a split second upon the announcement.

“What's the tournament about,Mr Mikazuki?”

"It's a regional tournament that consists of teams of three competing, and the two who make it to the end advance to the World Tournament."

"Really? Wow, I want to enter, but I don't think I have what it takes."
He said, sighing at the last part.

“Uweeh....!” Inazuma chimed before looking at Hibiki. It would seem the latter knew exactly what her sister is about to say.

“You're thinking of entering aren't you?”

“Mmm!” Inazuma nodded enthusiastically with a smile.

"That's good. I hope you have a team that can win it all."
Ryujo said, before picking up his gunpla. "I should get home, I need to fix my gunpla up."
He started to leave but his dad would stop him. "Ryujo, if you wish to go to the tournament, I can help you train until that day arrives. I can hit Akahiro up and see if he and Kuroe couldn't help too."

"Really?"
Ryujo was starting to feel hope, but he then looked away. "I don't have anyone to team up with."

“I'm currently only concerned about what that girl who was stalking you had to say on the matter. Hibiki simply commented with a deadpan expression.

"Oh.... Right..."
Ryujo would then turn around to look at the rooms exit.
"Maybe if I had a way to get her to think I'm already taken...."

"Ryujo, you lost, so you already have a way out."
Ryujo would look at his dad, with a shocked, confused look.
"What?! When did this happen?!"
"Considering seeing the battle all the way to Inazuma's surrender, she could have defeated you if she had continued. Paired with the fact that they asked you to partner with them for the tournament, it wouldn't be a bad thing if you dressed up in your female disguise and spent time there training. I'll have you transferred in before tomorrow."

Ryujo felt his spirit ascend and himself being dead from it.

I'm sorry this happened Ryujo.
The voice said.

"No, I knew the risks, I should just accept the punishment and move on."
Ryujo replied with a hint of venom. Mikazuki would smack Ryujo in the back of the head.
"Didn't I tell you the other day to stop using that voice?"
Ryujo held his head before replying.
"I'm sorry!"

-Later that night-

Ryujo layed in his bed, back on the matress Ashe held the Marchosias above him, looking directly into it's eyes.
Considering today I wasn't able to fully end the test run.... I have concerns. And yesterday... I already asked Inazuma through messages to tell Soichiro what happened in my run in. I didn't want to worry Hibiki.

Ryujo would lay sprawled out, a gloomy look on his face. "I... Can't tell what I should do next..."

Ryujo, I want to comfort you, but I can't put into words what I think we need to do.
Ryujo shot up, before asking out loud, "Who said that?"

Huh?! You can hear me?!

"Loud and clear. Again, who said that?"

"Is something wrong?" His mother called from outside his room.

"No, it's nothing!"
Ryujo replied.

Hello?
I'm here.
Who are you?
Well... I can't really explain it all that well but....
You sound like a girl.
I am a girl.
How come I can hear you, and you me?
Its like a bond where we share similar feelings, and we wish to obtain the same goal together.
That's strangely familiar.... Wait, so you mean that you are actually-!?

Ryujo held his gunpla up and looked at it closely. The chest area was glowing blue, before it shot out and manifested in front of him into a girl.

Ryujo blinked for a couple of seconds, before screaming in surprise.

"Whaaaaaaat?!"

Whether or not his scream had clearly been heard from several miles away,the end result is still likewise the one predictable outcome:Girl on Guy situation.

-The next day-

Ryujo was in his Ryuko disguise, walking to school as the human form of Marchosias was currently the size of a gunpla, sitting on his shoulder.
"So considering your dad forced you to crossdress, you believe any guys would hit on you?"

Ryujo would sweat drop.
"Don't bring that subject up."
He replied in his Ryuko voice.
"Still, I can't believe you are a living being.... So does this mean Illya knows-"
"Yes. If it isn't a problem, I'd like to keep my existence an secret for now. I don't want to cause a panic."
"Who would even get surprised at your existence?"
"Trust me on this. If anyone asks, just say I'm a Frame Arms."

“Yo! Ryujo!”

“"Ryuko",Ikazuchi! Hibiki said he wasn't supposed to spill out his really identity!”

Ryujo could hear both Ikazuchi and Akatsuki behind him and Marchosias. Inazuma and Hibiki were beside them too,and despite the latter's expression not showing it,her tone made it pretty clear she was not impressed how how easily they could have exposed him.

“I shouldn't have let you two in on the matter...”

“Is that a Frame Arms Girl on your shoulder,Ryuko? I've never got to see one alive myself.

Inazuma asked,looking at Marchosias.

Last edited:
Ryujo had sweat drop when Ikazuchi called his name.
Thankfully the others helped explain until Inazuma brought up Marchosias being on his shoulder.

"Yes, she is a frame arms."
"But I'm not ready yet. I'm not going to fight until I get my weapons."

Akatsuki looked as if Ryujo did something to offend her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back