• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson: The Trapped Gods [OOC]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Vespertine Vespertine I just noticed this, but I saw you had a child of Hestia?? Unfortunately, she's a maiden goddess (like Artemis)... so I'm afraid you'd probably have to change that to keep with the lore >.<

Right you are. I planned on finishing the last two at some point today so I'll change that when I get the chance. Apologies, it really just slipped my mind.

I am thinking of joining just one question do you only allow real photos for face claims?

I'm officially finished for the time being. Had a small idea for a fifth character, but idk if you have a character limit and I really don't feel like working on another bio rn. Also added a second roleplay sample to show I can write a little more than the first one probably implied. So many great characters/writers in this thing I'm a lil bit intimidated lol. I look forward to roleplaying with all of you if I'm accepted.

I'm officially finished for the time being. Had a small idea for a fifth character, but idk if you have a character limit and I really don't feel like working on another bio rn. Also added a second roleplay sample to show I can write a little more than the first one probably implied. So many great characters/writers in this thing I'm a lil bit intimidated lol. I look forward to roleplaying with all of you if I'm accepted.

I don't actually have a set limit, so if you want to add another character, go ahead! My co-GMs and I are trying to limit ourselves lol cuz we have a self-diagnosed problem XD

I'm going to ask a really awkward question, but I kind of want to know where everyone stands on the matter. Considering most of the gods/goddesses in Greek mythology are related what does that mean in regards to romance? Is this ever actually addressed in the books? Aren't Percy and Annabeth technically related? I know Athena came out of Zeus' head so I guess you could argue that changes things a little bit, but I am just full of confusion.

From Percy's stance in his books: It just something you try not to think about too hard

I'm going to ask a really awkward question, but I kind of want to know where everyone stands on the matter. Considering most of the gods/goddesses in Greek mythology are related what does that mean in regards to romance? Is this ever actually addressed in the books? Aren't Percy and Annabeth technically related? I know Athena came out of Zeus' head so I guess you could argue that changes things a little bit, but I am just full of confusion.
From Percy's stance in his books: It just something you try not to think about too hard

First of all

ATHENSSSSSSSSSSSS WHO BROUGHT YOU HERE ;3

Second of all

Percy said in the books that the god/goddess DNA didn't really count since it's
Well
It's technically not an exact science when it comes to them
In the fifth book, Charles Beckendorf, son of Hephaestus, and Silena Beauregard, daughter of Aphrodite, were dating and it was totally okay

deer deer explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Vespertine Vespertine @Jhade @OGSG @hwayi @xAlter @Lestat de Lioncourt @The Suspicious Eye @National @Narcissus Malfoy @Jade Emperor @TheTraveller myst.erion myst.erion @Ethan Hart @Invidia @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Athens Athens iijora iijora Mephobia Mephobia
(Unsure if half of you are still interested or what...)
nymphadora. nymphadora. @k o r o l ShadyAce ShadyAce

Greetings, all! Have a wonderful winter solstice council (haha) and a Happy New Year! Stay safe! Don't worry if you haven't finished your characters--I won't really be starting this up until the holidays are past. c: Love y'all!

~Gen

tumblr_p1micnjata1shxop5o6_400.gif
emeraude-toubia-gif-4.gif
a3.gif
latest

First of all

ATHENSSSSSSSSSSSS WHO BROUGHT YOU HERE ;3

Second of all

Percy said in the books that the god/goddess DNA didn't really count since it's
Well
It's technically not an exact science when it comes to them
In the fifth book, Charles Beckendorf, son of Hephaestus, and Silena Beauregard, daughter of Aphrodite, were dating and it was totally okay
Heeey. I saw the interest check and I miss PJO. Plus, twinkle decided to give her encouragement in joining.

i just made this post in the interest check to help clear up statistics on godly parents right now! thought i'd also post the spreadsheet here.

aLsO merry christmas + happy holidays everyone!! hope y'all have a great time < 3

As long as they don’t share the same godly parent it’s all cool. Just don’t think about it too hard

i swear i’m not a dead gm it’s rpn goofing up but merry christmas/happy holidays everyone !! 💞

Users who are viewing this thread

Back