AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Percy Jackson: The Trapped Gods
latest
Look, I Didn't Want to Be a Half-Blood

The demigods at Camp Half-Blood are losing their powers. And no, this is not an exaggeration. The Demeter kids have no affect on the plants, the Aphrodite kids have literally lost their charm, and the children of the Big Three aren't quite so imposing as they should be.

What's worse, the gods are locked in at Olympus. As in, nobody can get in... or out. Mr. D is unable to leave the camp to get there--locked in the camp--and an Iris message from Artemis shows she's trapped in a forest with her band of Huntresses. Even Hades is trapped in the Underworld, whereas his wife, Persephone, can still exit.

Chiron and Rachel are stumped. What is causing the major gods to remain in place, locked in at their respective locations, while the minor gods are able to roam freely? Suddenly, Rachel receives a prophecy telling the camp to find four keys that will allow the gods on Olympus, as well as Mr. D, Artemis and Hades, to go free. Four quests will go out to retrieve them, while some remain at camp to wait out the hidden enemy.

Will the gods ever roam free again?

Don't Feel Bad, I'm Usually About to Die

Not that I expect this to last long, as it's a PJO RP, and I think we all know just how short their lifespans are on this site... but I'm trying anyway!!

This won't be super fast paced, since I wouldn't be able to do that myself (the woes of high school). However, I will expect that everyone who expresses interest and posts a CS will actually participate. Got that?

The gist is, there will be four quests, but it will also be important for some campers to stay behind, as our antagonists are unlikely to leave the camp alone. (Mwahaha.) I have specific plans for who I want to go on the four quests, based on cabin/who the quest is for. If not enough people actually fill up the cabins, I might have to change that. Oops.

I will allow for multiple characters. I myself plan on having a few. Please note that one of my characters will be a daughter of Apollo.

REALISTIC FACE-CLAIMS, BTW. JUST SO WE'RE ALL AWARE.

THE DEMIGODS' POWERS WON'T BE WORKING. However, IF your character does have powers (NOTE: NOT EVERYONE CAN HAVE POWERS, OKAY. SOME DEMIGODS ARE JUST DEMIGODS--REMEMBER THE BOOKS?), I will ask you to list them, even though they're inactive. Just so they can come into play later. Again--not every demigod needs to have powers. Big Three? Yes. That's a given. Everyone else? Make it reasonable or don't include them at all.

Let's all have fun, okay?? : )
The Best People Have the Rottenest Luck

Accepted Roles
Note: I will only take a max number of campers from cabin for the Olympians. Depending on interest for minor gods, I may limit the amount there can be, though I don't want to. I basically want a pretty even number of campers in cabins. (Let's not talk about the Hermes cabin and how it's more populated than others in the canon...)

Big Three
Zeus, Poseidon, Hades
Max of 2 per cabin.

Other Major Olympians
Athena, Hephaestus, Apollo, Demeter, Dionysus, Aphrodite, Ares, Hermes
Max of 4 per cabin.

Minor Gods
Max of 1-2 per cabin, max of 4 total minor gods (for now).

NO ROMAN DEMIGODS. MINOR GODS ARE LIMITED TO THOSE MENTIONED IN THE BOOK SERIES.

Go With What Your Heart Tells You, Or You Will Lose All

Rules N' Such

Please respect your fellow players. Like really. Let's not insult/criticize/indirectly antagonize anyone. I've seen it all. Not fun.

If you have a problem with another player, please inform me first. Or be a badass and tell them that what they're doing isn't cool. No, but seriously. Tell me first.

Oh, yeah, follow RPN rules. That'd be great.

I'm pretty sure I'm the GM, so if anyone tries to usurp me, I'll whup your ass.

I'm more than okay with romance. But nothing that's so gushy and ew that I want to gouge my eyes out reading it. I like romance, but not the overly cheesy kind.
(Also make sure the other person is okay with it. Don't be that jerk.)

This is gonna be casual/detailed, about two to three nice paragraphs minimum. Paragraphs are fun. NO ONE-LINERS. And please be able to grammar. It kinda sucks when I have no idea what you're trying to say.

If you read everything, include the phrase "Grover's Wedding Dress" in your comment.

TELL ME IF YOU'RE GOING TO BE ABSENT. IF SOMETHING CAME UP UNEXPECTEDLY, TELL ME WHEN YOU COME BACK. DO NOT JUST DISAPPEAR. I WILL EITHER PRETEND YOUR CHARACTER DOESN'T EXIST OR KILL THEM. (Jk, just pretend they never existed...)

As of right now, this is technically not first come, first serve. Since this is detailed, I'll be picky with the CSs that come my way. And I might ask for a writing sample under the CS, but we'll see about that.

Any questions? Ask! (But make sure you read EVERYTHING first. Don't be that guy.)

Coding by AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Last edited:
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

OK I WANT TO BE AN CO-GM CAUSE I LOVE THIS

then i am going for hades, hephaestus, and ares kid

795fff5e5d625b293127402775f81dd7.gif
hear that? i do! it’s the sound of my nonexistent self control slipping!

attempting and trying my hand at daughter of aphrodite because i’ve never tried her before !

don’t you just love love? maybe? yeah? coughs not this chica! but maybe this once for grover’s wedding!

Last edited:
This seems pretty neat, I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it. I have a character that's a son of Hades I'd like to use, but considering you already have two people vying for that role I could probably go with Thanatos instead if that's allowed? I haven't actually read the entire series yet, would a child of Mania be permissible as well? She's not an especially prominent figure in Greek mythology. but is supposedly the Goddess of insanity and madness.

Also, Grover's wedding dress was fabulous. Very rustic.

This seems pretty neat, I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it. I have a character that's a son of Hades I'd like to use, but considering you already have two people vying for that role I could probably go with Thanatos instead if that's allowed? I haven't actually read the entire series yet, would a child of Mania be permissible as well? She's not an especially prominent figure in Greek mythology. but is supposedly the Goddess of insanity and madness.

Also, Grover's wedding dress was fabulous. Very rustic.

I don't believe Mania was mentioned in the book series, but I would gladly accept a child of Thanatos!! : D

I looked up a list of the lesser Gods mentioned in the franchise and you are correct, Mania was not on the list. Deimos was however and that'll work just as well as far as this character is concerned. I have three or four in mind that I'm choosing between. Decisions are hard. :')

I looked up a list of the lesser Gods mentioned in the franchise and you are correct, Mania was not on the list. Deimos was however and that'll work just as well as far as this character is concerned. I have three or four in mind that I'm choosing between. Decisions are hard. :')

Oh good, I was afraid I'd actually missed something.... OvO

Users who are viewing this thread