Percy Jackson: The Trapped Gods {STILL OPEN!}

I'd suggest maybe looking through a list of gods mentioned in Percy Jackson and seeing if anyone stands out to you. Here's the one I used to see which gods/goddesses were available.

Greek Gods

It's been so long since I've looked at a PJO rp, man... So this is still accepting?

Still open? I see a lot of interest. And if so, what cabin's are the least populated/haven't been taken?

I support this decision! Your character will be one of mine's cousin if you go that route, seeing as Deimos and Phobos are sibs.
Nice! One thing that is concerning me though is that the plot kinda means a child of Phobos would still have powers and be more powerful than normal cuz, ya know, fear

If this is still accepting I'm interested in Athena, Aphrodite, Hecate or Ares.
It's been so long since I've looked at a PJO rp, man... So this is still accepting?
Still open? I see a lot of interest. And if so, what cabin's are the least populated/haven't been taken?

I AM SO SORRY I'M AWFUL
YES WE'RE STILL OPEN
I have no idea which cabin is least populated I'm honestly probably gonna change the numbers around due to all the interest XD

Interested in Hermes, Hecate or Athena but I'm down for anyone.
I AM SO SORRY I'M AWFUL
YES WE'RE STILL OPEN
I have no idea which cabin is least populated I'm honestly probably gonna change the numbers around due to all the interest XD
Sounds good! Can't post characters today but I'll work on them tonight and tomorrow.

Merry Christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back