• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson: The Trapped Gods [OOC]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Please get along.

Speaking of Grover's wedding dress...
9f355630071b8c555f817731bcfd6657.gif

Okay, so I'm not a fan of the movie adaptations, but c'mon. GROVER!!

Anyway, have fun!!

I'll have my bios up by tomorrow at the latest hopefully! The three I have in mind thus far are pre-existing characters so it's really only a matter of editing and finding appropriate faceclaims. Out of curiosity, are the two Hades slots for sure taken? I'm assuming so since it's you and one of your co-mods who were interested, but I can't help asking.

I’m sorry, it looks lovely, truely it does but complex coding is too much for my simple mind. Do I have to use the code? I’ll give all the information requested, of course, but coding... it kinda scares me

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork i hope you don't mind if I use a different code......? with all the same info of course~
and for the writing sample, should it have the oc during a normal day at camp?, and how long should it be?

I'm honestly not entirely sure what to do about coding either. I want my bios to be nice and organized, but I'm still an RPN newb.

Would anyone mind telling me how the heck you do those tab things? I thought I had the code right, but they keep messing up so clearly I am doing something wrong here rip.

Oh no no no no I never expected you to use that code!!! That's just how I present what I want in the CS!!! You can use whatever code you want or use a different one!!! I'm sorry that wasn't clear!!!

Vespertine Vespertine
Tabs work like this
[ Tabs ]
[ Tab = Title of Tab Here ]
Texty text
[ / Tab ]
[ / Tabs ]

You can put as many as you want, and make sure there are no spaces between the [ ] and the "Tabs/Tab" commands. That's just how I demonstrated it

Thanks! That's how I was doing it as well. Something else must be wrong with my coding that's preventing it from working correctly. I'll figure it out eventually.

Oh no no no no I never expected you to use that code!!! That's just how I present what I want in the CS!!! You can use whatever code you want or use a different one!!! I'm sorry that wasn't clear!!!

Vespertine Vespertine
Tabs work like this
[ Tabs ]
[ Tab = Title of Tab Here ]
Texty text
[ / Tab ]
[ / Tabs ]

You can put as many as you want, and make sure there are no spaces between the [ ] and the "Tabs/Tab" commands. That's just how I demonstrated it
*sighs in relief* alright... INCOMING APOLLO

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork i hope you don't mind if I use a different code......? with all the same info of course~
and for the writing sample, should it have the oc during a normal day at camp?, and how long should it be?

Oh my goodness I missed your question I'm so sorry

The writing sample should preferably be something from another RP so we can see how much/how you write, if that makes sense!

@crucialstar explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Vespertine Vespertine @Jhade @OGSG @hwayi @xAlter @Lestat de Lioncourt The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye @National @Narcissus Malfoy @Jade Emperor @TheTraveller myst.erion myst.erion @Ethan Hart @Invidia ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
Hello, everybody!! As well as @nymphadora. and @k o r o l, I am pleased to announce that ShadyAce ShadyAce has joined my GM team! (I need all the help I can get heh.)

Just wanted to let you all know that if you plan on plotting out relationships with other people's characters, I and the GMs are kindly asking you to refrain from doing so until your character is accepted. We don't have a date yet for when we'll be doing acceptances, and with the upcoming holidays, it probably won't be too soon. So you still have time!! Just a reminder that this is NOT first come, first serve.

Also, I wanted to let you all know I am expanding the maximum amount of campers in the Olympians' cabins (NOT the Big Three) to 4 max per cabin.

Have a magical Monday everybody!!

~Gen and the GM Team

@crucialstar explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Vespertine Vespertine @Jhade @OGSG @hwayi @xAlter @Lestat de Lioncourt The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye @National @Narcissus Malfoy @Jade Emperor @TheTraveller myst.erion myst.erion @Ethan Hart @Invidia ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
@nymphadora. @k o r o l ShadyAce ShadyAce

Hey again!! Sorry about this, y'all, but I added/edited the CS template a bit!! If your demigod has a power, please include its drawbacks, as well as some strengths/weaknesses they have as a demigod in general. I also changed the strengths/virtues and weaknesses/vices to just say virtues and vices!!

Sorry if this inconveniences anyone!! We just wanted to ensure that no one makes a perfect demigod!!

Thank you!!

~Gen and the GM Team

Users who are viewing this thread

Back