• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings partner search! (always searching) || fandoms + tropes

hey there, folks! the name's mallory, or mally for short! summer's coming to an end and i'm hoping to find some roleplay partners before i head off for college.

should probably explain a little about myself, huh?

1. i'm 18 and like to refer to myself as an adult-in-training
2. i'm a complete bisexual disaster
3. i struggle with anxiety, adhd, and depression, all of which are unmedicated. this leads to occasional bouts of inactivity, but i am trying to focus on getting better at pushing through
4. heading into my first year of college!! yikes!! very unprepared!!
5. i swear s o m u c h, it's a bit of a problem really

*~*

a few things to know about how i roleplay:

1. gender/sexuality of a character is no problem for me! i'm flexible with most stuff!
2. i'm comfortable with playing as both fandom characters or OCs! i'm more comfortable with OCs cause i feel like i know them better than fandom!
3. genre-wise, i like fantasy and fandom best, but am willing to try anything!
4. i can play male, female, and other! i’m also okay with MxF, MxM, and FxF, though i mostly do MxF!
5. i prefer 1x1, though i'd be down with trying out something a little larger with 3 or 4 people!
6. i roleplay almost exclusively on threads (so as not to clutter up DMs with OOC conversation). but!! i'm also happy roleplaying on a separate DM thread!
7. i usually play one character at a time, though i'm learning how to manage multiple characters at once

i'm mostly interested in roleplaying original plots and OCs, though i do also enjoy roleplaying OC characters in canon worlds
(ex. original characters at hogwarts)

*~*

speaking of fandoms, i should probably list them!

-lowkey still undertale, LOVE the game and lore but the fandom got toxic af after a while
-various youtubers like the game grumps, markiplier, jacksepticeye, and dan and phil!
-newsies!! both broadway and the 92sies
-pokémon!
-I’M SO FUCKIN INTO OUTLANDER RIGHT NOW IT’S A BAD HYPERFIXATION OML
-huge fan of be more chill! i love a lot of musicals tbh, but be more chill is very much my jam right now
-the “uglies” book series! that concept is so fascinating
-i really like the walking dead, though i haven't had much time to watch the show. the video game is awesome!

*~*

if you don’t share any fandoms with me, not a problem! i also love:

-creating characters!! that’s probably one of my favourite parts of role playing, so if you’d rather just make up a bunch of OCs and stuff with me, i’m more than happy to do that with you! my only rule is that if you want to use an OC we make, it’s only fair you ask me for permission beforehand. i’ll likely say yes, so don’t be shy!
-SOULMATE THINGS HOLY SHIT I LIVE
-slow burns are my damn L I F E
-meet-cutes and meet-uglies
-friends to lovers (or better yet, enemies to friends to lovers)
-runaways
-arranged marriages
-zombie apocalypse, or any sort of apocalyptic scenario
-family of friends, like just a big ol group of buddies being a family
-COLLEGE AUS FUCK
-text conversations or stories that take place through emails or journal entries or phone messages, idk why but i l o v e those
-if you have any favourite tropes and such, feel free to message me about them!

note: the above scenarios would be applicable specifically for original characters

*~*

a few rules about me:

-i don’t feel comfortable writing sexual scenes between characters. i’m perfectly fine with kissing and the like, but anything overtly sexual isn’t my thing, and i don’t believe it complies with RPN’s rules on that topic.
-i’m a multi-paragraph RPer, so you can expect 2+ paragraphs from me and plenty of dialogue! i’d like for my partner to follow suite

*~*

can’t really think of anything more to add at the moment, but please feel free to reply here or shoot me a DM if something catches your fancy or if you have any questions, don't be afraid to reply! i'm always ready for a chat! <3

i love just chatting and making friends with people! if we’re compatible i can pretty much guarantee i’ll be messaging you like crazy!

i’m heading into college in two weeks (i start early september), so i apologize in advance if time goes by without a reply from me! high school was hell; i’m not kidding when i say i barely made it out alive. i need college to be good to me, so i need to focus on schoolwork before anything else. i don’t have classes on fridays or the weekend (duh!), so i’ll likely be more active then!

hope to talk soon!

-mally
Are you down for a Batman: The Animated Series RP?

Hey um... Don't wanna offend you or anything but you shouldn't just go and diagnose yourself, you should contact a professional that has been studying for years the human brain and his disease's.
I know you are confused (and probably mad about what I'm telling you) but here is some quick explanation

Depression: trauma by past decisions, overthinking about the past

Anxiety: ok not being dramatic, not self-diagnosing myself, many theraphist i had told me i had anxiety, and the symptoms tend to be; panic, heart beat fastening, nausea, vomit, dizziness and overthinking.

I don't know a lot about ADHD but you might have it. ppl with ADHD tend to be ignorant and very distracted from reality, not caring nor knowing what they say most of the times.

Don't get mad at me because of this, but i need you to open your eyes, just because you don't have depression or anxiety it does not mean you aren't special, you dont need to fake a mental disease just to get attention, you can just be the best version of yourself.
enjoy life, because you are perfectly healthy, be happy about that 😄

Hey um... Don't wanna offend you or anything but you shouldn't just go and diagnose yourself, you should contact a professional that has been studying for years the human brain and his disease's.
I know you are confused (and probably mad about what I'm telling you) but here is some quick explanation

Depression: trauma by past decisions, overthinking about the past

Anxiety: ok not being dramatic, not self-diagnosing myself, many theraphist i had told me i had anxiety, and the symptoms tend to be; panic, heart beat fastening, nausea, vomit, dizziness and overthinking.

I don't know a lot about ADHD but you might have it. ppl with ADHD tend to be ignorant and very distracted from reality, not caring nor knowing what they say most of the times.

Don't get mad at me because of this, but i need you to open your eyes, just because you don't have depression or anxiety it does not mean you aren't special, you dont need to fake a mental disease just to get attention, you can just be the best version of yourself.
enjoy life, because you are perfectly healthy, be happy about that 😄
I have actual ADHD, and the term is hyperfocused, not ignorant. Thank you and have a nice day.

Would you like to rp? I am new at this and i need someone to teach me about this place

Oh, cursing isn't a problem. I may even give you a run for your money. I love building characters and worlds too. Maybe we can construct something awesome.

I love Newsies, and I’d be super interested in writing something with you! Either canon or with OC’s that we make. <3 let me know if that strikes your fancy!

I would love to discuss some RPs with you.

I have my own SCP OC along with a species I use for most of my other RPs like SCI-FI and Fantasy. I am somewhat decent with modern and in that I thrive with Colledge with some drama.

HMU if you are intrested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back