• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings partner search! (always searching) || fandoms + tropes

accio_belle

// let's teach the pitiful children! //
hey there, folks! the name's mallory, or mally for short! summer's coming to an end and i'm hoping to find some roleplay partners before i head off for college.

should probably explain a little about myself, huh?

1. i'm The Big 19 and like to refer to myself as an adult-in-training
2. i'm a complete bisexual disaster
3. i struggle with anxiety, adhd, and depression, all of which are unmedicated. this leads to occasional bouts of inactivity, but i am trying to focus on getting better at pushing through
4. just finished my freshman year of college! it was a fucking Wild Ride and i had many a dope experience
5. i swear s o m u c h, it's a bit of a problem really

a few rules about me:

-i don’t feel comfortable writing sexual scenes between characters. i’m perfectly fine with kissing and the like, but anything overtly sexual isn’t my thing, and i don’t believe it complies with RPN’s rules on that topic.
-i’m a multi-paragraph RPer, so you can expect 2+ paragraphs from me and plenty of dialogue! i’d like for my partner to follow suite

*~*

a few things to know about how i roleplay:

1. gender/sexuality of a character is no problem for me! i'm flexible with most stuff!
2. i'm comfortable with playing as both fandom characters or OCs!
3. genre-wise, i like fantasy and fandom best, but am willing to try anything!
4. i can play male, female, and other! i’m also okay with MxF, MxM, and FxF, though i mostly do MxF!
5. i prefer 1x1, though i'd be down with trying out something a little larger with 3 or 4 people!
6. i roleplay almost exclusively on threads (so as not to clutter up DMs with OOC conversation). but!! i'm also happy roleplaying on a separate DM thread!
7. i usually play one character at a time, though i'm learning how to manage multiple characters at once

i'm mostly interested in roleplaying original plots and OCs, though i do also enjoy roleplaying OC characters in canon worlds
(ex. original characters at hogwarts)

*~*

speaking of fandoms, i should probably list them!

-undertale is still a pretty big one of mine! i like deltarune as well, but i'm not as well-versed in it as i am with undertale.
-various youtubers like the game grumps, markiplier, and jacksepticeye!
-newsies!! both broadway and the 92sies
-pokémon!
-harry potter!
-outlander! i fuckin love outlander so much it's lowkey distressing
-huge fan of be more chill! i love a lot of musicals tbh, but be more chill is very much my jam
-the “uglies” book series! that concept is so fascinating
-i really like the walking dead, though i haven't had much time to watch the show. the video game is awesome!
-lowkey how to train your dragon?? idk man i just want a dragon lmao
-warrior cats, and forever proud of it!
-newly into mystic messenger! i just completed yoosung's route and i would absolutely die for him without hesitation
-brooklyn nine nine is the Tightest Shit
-i love creepypastas and the scp foundation! it's lowkey one of my Writer Dreams to write and post something in the scp foundation, and another one is to have mrcreepypasta read out one of my stories. i'm a massive loser, i know haha

*~*

if you don’t share any fandoms with me, not a problem! i also love:

-creating characters!! that’s probably one of my favorite parts of role playing, so if you’d rather just make up a bunch of OCs and stuff with me, i’m more than happy to do that with you! my only rule is that if you want to use an OC we make, it’s only fair you ask me for permission beforehand. i’ll likely say yes, so don’t be shy!
-SOULMATE THINGS HOLY SHIT I LIVE
-slow burns are my damn L I F E
-meet-cutes and meet-uglies
-friends to lovers (or better yet, enemies to friends to lovers)
-runaways
-arranged marriages
-zombie apocalypse, or any sort of apocalyptic scenario
-family of friends, like just a big ol group of buddies being a family (i think this is called slice of life??)
-COLLEGE AUS FUCK
-text conversations or stories that take place through emails or journal entries or phone messages, idk why but i l o v e those
-creepypastas and SCPs! god i love a good spookin even though i am very easily scared

if you have any favourite tropes and such, feel free to message me about them!

note: the above scenarios would be applicable specifically for original characters

i have a separate post going into a little more detail about tropes and plots and stuff (i'm so disorganized and awful at coding, i'm so sorry) so you can check it out if you'd like a little more information!

*~*

can’t really think of anything more to add at the moment, but please feel free to reply here or shoot me a DM if something catches your fancy or if you have any questions, don't be afraid to reply! i'm always ready for a chat! <3

i love just chatting and making friends with people! if we’re compatible i can pretty much guarantee i’ll be messaging you like crazy!

hope to talk soon!

-mallorypapes <3

Last edited:
I absolutely love the Holy of Holies, that bat-fabulous Dynamic Duo! In other words I'm a huge fan of '66 Batman!

I love Stranger Things as well, but I'm a bit of an oddball in that I predominately ship Mike Wheeler with Will Byers. As sweet as she is I still think of El as a homewrecker.

I absolutely love the Holy of Holies, that bat-fabulous Dynamic Duo! In other words I'm a huge fan of '66 Batman!

I love Stranger Things as well, but I'm a bit of an oddball in that I predominately ship Mike Wheeler with Will Byers. As sweet as she is I still think of El as a homewrecker.

omigosh!! i'm so happy you're into batman too!! my mum loves batman so i grew up watching the movies and the old tv show on youtube

i support mike and will wholeheartedly!! tbh i also ship max and eleven, both friendship and relationship

i'd be interested in doing a fandom rp with you. AND OMG I LOVE YOUR QUOTE!!! WE'RE TWINS!!!

omigosh!! i'm so happy you're into batman too!! my mum loves batman so i grew up watching the movies and the old tv show on youtube

i support mike and will wholeheartedly!! tbh i also ship max and eleven, both friendship and relationship

Adam West will always remain Batman in my heart. I enjoyed the lighter / campier more than the dark, serious tone. There's too much drama in the world enough as it is. When I'm being entertained I want to have fun and it was obvious everyone involved in the series had a blast making it. That being said I still love the animated series and Tim Burton movies.

It touches me that Mike and Will have some love. I'd love to write as Will if you're willing (ha pun) to be Mike! Do you have Discord?

i'd be interested in doing a fandom rp with you. AND OMG I LOVE YOUR QUOTE!!! WE'RE TWINS!!!

awesome!! still figuring out how PMs and stuff works tho so it might take a little time for me to get the hang of it haha

EVERYTHING CAN BE GAYER HONESTLY

awesome!! still figuring out how PMs and stuff works tho so it might take a little time for me to get the hang of it haha

EVERYTHING CAN BE GAYER HONESTLY

That's fine!!! i'll send you a pm.

YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!! You're new but i can already tell you're amazing

Adam West will always remain Batman in my heart. I enjoyed the lighter / campier more than the dark, serious tone. There's too much drama in the world enough as it is. When I'm being entertained I want to have fun and it was obvious everyone involved in the series had a blast making it. That being said I still love the animated series and Tim Burton movies.

It touches me that Mike and Will have some love. I'd love to write as Will if you're willing (ha pun) to be Mike! Do you have Discord?

not gonna lie i had the bIGGEST crush on burt ward when he played robin!! thanks to that i got into a lot more of the batman universe, especially teen titans. trouble in tokyo is an Iconic Movie
some of the movies are pretty good, the nipple suits were way weird though

it's been a little while since i've seen the show, but i'd totally be down to write as Will!! shoot me a PM whenever and we can discuss details! :D

hey there, folks! i'm really new here; just made an account yesterday thanks to my biffle phil, aka Arcana !!

it's been years since i've roleplayed and i've been looking to get back into it, so phil suggested i try this place out. from what i've seen it looks to be pretty neat so far, so i'm excited to dive right in!

1. like i said, it's been years, so i'm pretty rusty at how rping works
2. gender/sexuality of a character is no problem for me! i'm flexible with most stuff!
3. i'm comfortable with playing as both fandom characters or OCs! i'm a little more nervous with OCs cause i'm afraid of messing up the characters owo
4. genre-wise, i like fantasy and fandom best, but am willing to try anything!

-undertale
-various youtubers like the game grumps, markiplier, jacksepticeye, and dan and phil!
-batman (specifically the old 1966 tv show!)
-supernatural
-STRANGER THINGS
-lego ninjago cause i'm actually ten years old lol
-tintin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love it

that's about all i can think of right now!
any questions, don't be afraid to reply! i'm always ready for a chat! <3

-mally
undertale? id love to rp with you!

hey there, folks! i'm really new here; just made an account yesterday thanks to my biffle phil, aka Arcana !!

it's been years since i've roleplayed and i've been looking to get back into it, so phil suggested i try this place out. from what i've seen it looks to be pretty neat so far, so i'm excited to dive right in!

1. like i said, it's been years, so i'm pretty rusty at how rping works
2. gender/sexuality of a character is no problem for me! i'm flexible with most stuff!
3. i'm comfortable with playing as both fandom characters or OCs! i'm a little more nervous with OCs cause i'm afraid of messing up the characters owo
4. genre-wise, i like fantasy and fandom best, but am willing to try anything!

-undertale
-various youtubers like the game grumps, markiplier, jacksepticeye, and dan and phil!
-batman (specifically the old 1966 tv show!)
-supernatural
-STRANGER THINGS
-lego ninjago cause i'm actually ten years old lol
-tintin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love it

that's about all i can think of right now!
any questions, don't be afraid to reply! i'm always ready for a chat! <3

-mally
undertale? id love to rp with you!

sounds great!! PM me whenever and we can discuss details!

I’m such a sucker for soulmates and arranged marriage plots I genuinely can’t help myself :,))) and I’d be down to try enemies to lovers type of thing but you’d have to pm me though because I haven’t reached my post limit yet.

returning from hiatus while on my christmas break, so here's a winter bump!! hope everybody's doing well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back