• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Outside the World of Pangea - OCC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
So uhhh

What's going on in general?
Zane, Caster, Sittra, Kirara are going to Jasper's house which is on the outskirts of the Kingdom of Obsidian. That is where Odd, Ariel, and Jasper is. Jasper is currently passed out because of the overuse of his magic.

Korie is going to find out where Barnabas went and track him down. Right now Korie is sending Zane, Caster, Kirara, and Sittra off.

I'm open to the idea of Korie having some familiarity with a local alchemist. I don't know if Alchemists are common in the kingdom or if my character is known vaguely for other moments.
hmm i guess alchemists aren't that common. But let's just say that Odd was sick at one point and both Korie and Zane tracked down Eshe for help.

Hmmmm
If Kan was tagging along with the group where would he be?
I doubt Korie would send him to do fighting since he proved he isn't that smart

Hmmmm
If Kan was tagging along with the group where would he be?
I doubt Korie would send him to do fighting since he proved he isn't that smart
I am assuming he would be with Korie. Everyone is still in the same area as the Drinks All Around Tavern. They are about to go their separate ways.

hmm i guess alchemists aren't that common. But let's just say that Odd was sick at one point and both Korie and Zane tracked down Eshe for help.
The other way around sounds nice. My character is not a doctor but is decently more familiar with the chemistry of it.

Sorry about the post being short. Also I thought about having Jasper wake up this post but I think I’ll do that in my next post instead.

And once again, a post

I'll try to be more active about Kan's interaction with the world, it feels like I'm not progressing things much

But then again, I missed the intro scene for Barnabas

i was tempted to type bananabas

Okay I would have waited for Alisutte to post. But I thought this was something worth addressing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back