• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Pangea - Atlas

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

VorpalSW

Roleplay Type(s)
The World of Pangea - Atlas Thread1685460422543.png

This thread will explain the different lore, powers, continent, and history of the World of Pangea. This is for information only.

Rules
1. I will be the only one to add to this thread

2. If you will like to contribute to the thread, please contact me and sent me a draft of what you want to add. Once I have read through it, I will post it here.

Known Land​

The Known Land is the name belonging to a continent. To the east of the continent lays the 'The Great Divide'. The Great Divide is what separates the Known Land from the rest of Pangea. Beyond the 'Great Divide', it is a mystery to the people of the Known Land.

Kingdoms of the Known Land

Kingdom of Obsidian:

The Kingdom of Obsidian is the closest kingdom to the 'Great Divide'. They are the first line of defense against any threats that may come from the 'Great Divide'. Kingdom is led by the Obsidian Royal Family. Not only are they known for their great military might but the Kingdom has a thriving business in shipwright. Many adventures who want to go and explore the Great Divide will come to the Kingdom of Obsidian to procure a ship and set sail for the world beyond.

Great Divide

The Great Divide is a massive stone wall that is a far distance away from the Known Land. As of right now, there is no passage through the Great Divide. The only way to get through the Great Divide is to either fly above it. This is usually done with the use of a ship. The Great Divide also will have monsters or beasts that are never seen before that may come from the Great Divide. Where they come from is not known, but if they do come it is up to the armies to protect the Known lands from the unknown threats.

Last edited:

Kingdom of Obsidian​

The Kingdom of Obsidian is considered to be the closest kingdom to the 'Great Divide'. The country is known for its shipbuilding business. It is also the place where many adventures pass through in order to get to the 'Great Divide'. The Kingdom of Obsidian has many airships of different sizes available for adventures to buy and set sail in order to cross over the 'Great Divide'.

The Kingdom of Obsidian has many organizations and businesses. They are the following:

• Obsidian Royal Family: The Obsidian Royal Family is the ruling family of the Kingdom of Obsidian. The current king on the throne is King Stephan III. There is only one princess which is Princess Ariel. And finally, the illegitimate daughter of the Obsidian family, Korie. Princess Ariel is next line for the succession of the throne and after that is Korie. The previous King was murdered three years ago to a man called Barnabas. The Queen dead about 20 years ago at the Great Divide after luring Korie's mother there to kill her.

• Knight of the Obsidian Order: This is an Order of Knights that protects and serves the Royal Family. Their sole duty is to protect against any threats to the crown. They also serve as the protectors of the Great Divide as they are many that are stationed at the Great Divide to warn of threats and to protect against any threats to the Kingdom of Obsidian.

• Chainbunkle's Company: One of the popular shipbuilding companies in the Kingdom of Obsidian. They have the best shipwright and they are known for their exemplary ships. Buying a ship from this company is of the highest quality and many can rest assured that the ship can survive the trip over the 'Great Divide'

• The Way of the Will: A religious and disciplined group of individuals. They are trained in how to use the Will Force. They have a temple that is located on the outskirts of the Kingdom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back