• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Outside the World of Pangea - OCC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Should we plan a bit on how the characters would meet up? Is one of us gonna like send an offering to other? Coincidence meeting in the tavern? Already know each other beforehand? Something else?

Should we plan a bit on how the characters would meet up? Is one of us gonna like send an offering to other? Coincidence meeting in the tavern? Already know each other beforehand? Something else?
Most likely a chance/coincidence meetimg. There is a small brawl taking place and then there is another character of mine who is on the run. So either someone came jump into the small brawl, or meet the person (Odd) who is on the run.

I was thinking for Odd to bump into someone while he is on the run and that is how they will meet that person and maybe save him. Odd is not a fighter.

Most likely a chance/coincidence meetimg. There is a small brawl taking place and then there is another character of mine who is on the run. So either someone came jump into the small brawl, or meet the person (Odd) who is on the run.

I was thinking for Odd to bump into someone while he is on the run and that is how they will meet that person and maybe save him. Odd is not a fighter.
I can put Jasper in the way so Odd can bump into him

VorpalSW VorpalSW

Do I just write a fighting scene between Jasper and the knights? Or are there specific actions you want the knights to do? Or do I skip that entirely?

Last edited:
VorpalSW VorpalSW

Do I just write a fighting scene between Jasper and the knights? Or are there specific actions you want the knights to do? Or do I skip that entirely?
Up to you. There is no specific actions to do with the knights. You can do a fight scene or not. Or you can drive them back and escape and meet up with Odd again. It’s up to you.

Plus I'm thinking of introducing a slightly smaller kingdom within the stone border. Relating to my character in progress. Would that be okay? VorpalSW VorpalSW

1676891749029-png.1066816

goliath might make them big ol 6 armed peeps not stupid but its a steryotype

Name: Kan Argent

Title: (Any title your character has been given)

Species: human

Clan/Family: N/A not a significant family/clan

Culture/Religion:
Kan is from a rural town close to the unknown part of the world, where hostile monsters are common in the wilderness.

Job: adventurer

Bio:
Kan was born to a rural town of hunters. It was placed in a region filled with dangerous monsters, and the residents hunted them down to survive. Due to the hostile nature around them, the settlement never grew too big.
Being born big and strong, it was as if Kan was destined to hunt among his family. He learned to fight beasts and monsters raiding his home after he was old enough. He was to be one of the renowned hunters in his hometown, until a disaster happened one day. One of his friends fell into the path of dark magic, and tried to sacrifice Kan and the rest of the friends in search of power. Kan was able to put an end to the plan, although he couldn't save his friends. After the incident, Kan left the town to travel around the world.

Abilities:
Light Weapon: Kan is able to enchant the weapon held in his hand with white flames of light magic, coming in two modes. Only one can be active at a time.
The Rose emits a weak healing aura around him, along with a warm hue of light.
The Violet makes the enchantment more deadly, the flames hardening into spike-like shapes around the surface of the weapon. The white flames hold a cold hue.
The enchantment works only on one weapon he is holding, and the flames do not last long after it leaves his grip.
Keeping the enchantment active requires focus, and can tire out the user fast.

Weapons/Items:
A greatsword, bigger than average humans would wield utilized by Kan's over normal size and strength.
Handaxes, for throwing and tool purposes.

Appearance: (Post an anime picture of your character)

image is under preparation
VorpalSW VorpalSW

actually what speices are avalibel hmm? don't see anyting there
as of right now there are humans, Otherworlders which are species from another world such as humans, and there is something a called Waterrian which are people with a connection with water and usually have blue hair. Other than that those are the races that are available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back