• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Outside the World of Pangea - OCC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
THERE’S MORE? AWESOME! POOR JASPER IS EXHAUSTED THOUGH.
No there are just 4. But the 4th one is sitting at the same table as the other goons. Only three goons went up to get the princess, the 4th one is chilling and observing. And Casper has fired an arrow in his direction.

Oh well let’s see if he can dodge. Also small correction her name is Caster.

Due to Jasper not being in the right state to fight at the moment. When I reply I will most likely be sending them to his house if they escape and either passes out or isn’t paying attention to any sort of discussion because he’d have a fever.

Caster will probably stay behind to deal with the big bad guy.

Or something along those lines depends on how the interaction proceeds.

I am torn with who Kan would side with in this fight

Or he can attempt to attack both of them
He's gonna walk through this specific street and nothing will stop him

now imagine
it's 2 pm
you're trying to arrest a guy who helped his friend run from a marriage
some big guy walks in and swings his sword at both of you

And also imagine your helping a complete and total stranger escape a marriage, knocking out a few guards then his ‘fiancé’ or whatever the princess is considered hunts him down. You try to sneak out this stranger with the assistance of another stranger who keeps on claiming she’s your sister. Then the princess almost get’s kidnapped and suddenly two more stangers end up helping you and the other strangers save the princess and her ‘fiancé’
now imagine
it's 2 pm
you're trying to arrest a guy who helped his friend run from a marriage
some big guy walks in and swings his sword at both of you
honestly I’d just quit work at a bakery at that point.I love how chaotic this roleplay is.

And also imagine your helping a complete and total stranger escape a marriage, knocking out a few guards then his ‘fiancé’ or whatever the princess is considered hunts him down. You try to sneak out this stranger with the assistance of another stranger who keeps on claiming she’s your sister. Then the princess almost get’s kidnapped and suddenly two more stangers end up helping you and the other strangers save the princess and her ‘fiancé’

honestly I’d just quit work at a bakery at that point.I love how chaotic this roleplay is.
Haha it’s one thing after another 😂

Question
can you swim through Korie's water pillar or will she just spit you back out of the pillar
Can't really swim through the water pillar. It is high-pressure water so it will be to pass through but probably Kan can pass through now since Zane is attempting to escape and she is focusing on him to not let him get away. So either that or substantial force to the water pillar can allow Kan to slip through.

Can't really swim through the water pillar. It is high-pressure water so it will be to pass through but probably Kan can pass through now since Zane is attempting to escape and she is focusing on him to not let him get away. So either that or substantial force to the water pillar can allow Kan to slip through.
Kan has entered the ring, give a round of applause

Users who are viewing this thread

Back