• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Adventure World of Pangea - Accepting

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

VorpalSW

Roleplay Type(s)
8cHcHoT.jpg

The World of Pangea
The world of Pangea is a mysterious world filled with wonder and lost to the imagination. It is said that 90% of the world is not explored yet. Many adventures and explorers will travel into the unknown hoping to map out the entire world but none have been able to do so thus far. Not only that but the unknown areas of the world are said to be dangerous with unpredictable weathered and the harshest environment. But people can help but wonder what is in the Unknown. The World of Pangea is also filled with magic and supernatural phenomenon. There are also many different types of species and cultures. Not only that but it is also possible to receive Other Worlders from another world here as well. Either they are reincarnated here or they are brought here. So whether you a native of the World of Pangea or came here from another world, there is much to explore in the World of Pangea.

Rules
► To Join: Anyone can join. Please just post your character in the character thread that I will provide you and you can go ahead and start posting here in the rp thread. But before posting please read all the rules then only submit your character.

► Be respectful of your fellow rpers. So that means no God-moding or killing off other rpers characters without their permission.

► The rper can create a made-up or new clan, culture, or species but the rights of that clan, culture or species belong to that rper. Any information about the clan, culture or species is reserved for that rper only.

► I know we have lives and we are busy. If you are busy, then let me know as well as your fellow rpers so they know what to expect.

► If the person you are rping with is taking a while, you have the right to move on. Just make sure to find a smooth transition to get away. Of course, just give them a warning or ask them if they are planning to reply soon.

► Anime pictures only. No real-life pictures.

► There is no cybering and illicit or sexual description.

► Please look at Lore Thread to learn more about the World of Pangea. It will be updated as we rp.

► For OCC chat, please join our discord chat. I will give you the link to the chat once you posted your profile.

► As the administrator of this rp, I have the right to kick out any users base on how they interact with other rpers and how you are rping in the rp.

► Have fun and that is all. But I reserve the right to add more rules as I see fit.

Last edited:
Arc 1 - Venturing into the Unknown of Pangea
The first part of the story will take place on a Continent called the Known Lands. The Known Lands is the only continent in Pangea that is known. The Known Lands is the only known Civilization to the knowledge of the people that live in the Known Lands. The Known Lands is isolated from the rest of the world by a stone border called the Great Divide. Anything after the Great Divide is the 'Unknown'. The 'Unknown' is the areas of Pangea that are not explored and not much is known about it.

Our story will take place in the Kingdom of Obsidian. The Kingdom of Obsidian is on the Known Lands but it is the area that is closet to the 'Great Divide'. The Kingdom of Obsidian is known for its strong military because they are the first line of defense against anything that may come to the Known Lands from the 'Unknown'. Their economy consists of many big businesses mostly in the building ships. The Kingdom of Obsidian is where most adventures would come to if they are thinking about venturing into the Unknown.

ZNDoLk9.png

The window opened up as a young man came out of his room climbing out. "If they think they are going to get me married, then they have another thing coming," said the young man. Many people in town would be able to recognize this man as Odd ChainBunkle. The man who has a knack for getting into trouble and running away from his responsibility. All because he wants to become an adventurer and explore the Unknown. Many think that he is spoiled because of all the money he has and some even think that he is in over his head. His parents didn't want him to become an adventurer so they wanted him to take over their business which is to build and create ships for those who want to go into the Unknown. But to Odd that would be torture. Just to watch other adventures go into the Unknown while he is stuck building their ships. He doesn't want that life.

Sliding the wall, Odd was able to get to the safety of the ground and quickly made a dash for it. He made a quick up of turns before arriving at an alleyway.
"He should have received my message. He should be here at any moment," said Odd. "And here I am," said a voice behind Odd. Odd turned around and smiled when he saw his friend walking into the alleyway. "Zane! I knew you come," said Odd. "And what am I here for idiot? I told me to come because it was urgent," said Zane. Odd nodded his head. "Yes very urgent. Zane, my parents, they want me to get married," said Odd. "Oh, congrats. When is the wedding", Zane asked. "I don't want to get married idiot!!!," said Odd. "I am running away. Come on Zane, the time is now. Let's go on an adventure together. You and me?", said Zane. Zane sighed. "This again", said Zane. "Hey, there he is" said one of the guards.

Both Zane and Odd looked up and saw several guards running toward them. They were the personal security of Odd's parents. And it appears that Odd's parents have sent them to capture Odd and to bring him back to meet his future wife. "Come back with us Odd. You have the responsibility to lead this business and not to chase after some sucky dream." said the guard. "It's not a dream. I am going to be an adventurer and I will explore all of Pangea," Odd declared. However, the guards were not listening.

Zane scratched his head before sighing. This always happens all the time. "Odd let's meet at the usual spot," said Zane as he stood in front of Odd. The usual spot where they usually meet up is called 'Drinks All Around'. It's not really a popular tavern place but it is a place that Zane and Odd frequents a lot. "My SAVIOR!" proclaimed Odd before making his getaway. "Don't hurt them too badly, Zane" said Odd as he ran off. "That guy never changes", said Zane as he look at the personal security guard that was slowly approaching him. "Zane, you really need to let us bring back Odd. It's really important" said one of the guards. "Sorry guys, but once Odd makes up his mind, he won't listen to any reason", said Zane as he unsheathed his sword from its hilt. His blade was sapphire blue. Zane took up a stance as he held the sword with both of his hands and turned his elbow as he pointed the blade at them.

Last edited:

Zane Tri-Heart

hdvmUaV.jpg

Zane had his blade pointed at the private security force of his friend's family. This is always the situation all the temple when it came to Odd. Nothing really good comes out of it for me. Zane lives in the outskirts of the Kingdom where he lives at the Temple of the Way. It is there he meditates and trains his mind, body, and spirit. It was also where he learned about the Way and training underneath the practitioners of the Way allowed Zane to gain the status of being a Lighten.

He met Odd a few years ago and he is always spewing about going on an adventure and traveling. And Odd was even more interested in Zane when he told them that he came from another world. But ever since then, Odd has been telling Zane to hang out with him and most of the time it is him dealing with his troubles. "Zane, you really need to step away. Odd has gotten a proposal to be married and the marriage proposal happens to be with the princess of the Kingdom of Obsidian," said one of the security guards.
"With the princess?", said responded shocked by the news.

Odd didn't tell him but then again that guy never really tells him anything. He just throws him into something without much explanation. "Don't know how this wedding will benefit Odd and his parents? With the royal family backing, Chainbunkle is guaranteed to be prosperous", said the guard.

At the mention of the wedding and how it will benefit his family, Zane had a flashback to his former life in the other world of Earth. He heard the same conversation but this time from his parents. "Zane, if you become a doctor, your life is set" said his mother. "I am sorry gentleman but unfortunately if Odd doesn't want to get married then you shouldn't force him to. After all, marriage is a big commitment and Odd really doesn't want to get married" said Zane. "Ugh...let's get go around him and then perhaps we can catch up to him," said one of the guards.

At that moment, Zane swung his sword as he did a blast of air pressure fired from his sword that stopped the security guards from going around.
"Sorry boys. But I am going to have you entertain me a little bit" said Zane.

🦊JASPER KITLYN🦊
INTERACTION: OPEN

𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝕵𝖆𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖗,
𝖂𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖓'𝖙 𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖐𝖊𝖓 𝖎𝖓 𝖆 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖊! 𝕳𝖔𝖜 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖇𝖊𝖊𝖓? 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖍𝖞 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖞𝖊𝖙? 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖒𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖞 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘? 𝕬𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖉𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖑? 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖆𝖐 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖊! 𝕲𝖔 𝖔𝖚𝖙𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖊 𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖛𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖙. 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖋𝖚𝖑𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝖒𝖞𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖞! 𝕾𝖔 𝖒𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖎𝖘 𝖑𝖊𝖋𝖙 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖒𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖘𝖔 𝖒𝖚𝖈𝖍. 𝕬𝖓𝖞𝖍𝖔𝖜, 𝕴 𝖍𝖔𝖕𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖛𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖉𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖑. 𝕴 𝖌𝖔𝖙 𝖆 𝖛𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖙 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖒𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖓'𝖙 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖉! 𝕸𝖆𝖞𝖇𝖊 𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖆 𝖘𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖎𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌? 𝕴𝖘 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖆 𝖓𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖒𝖆𝖑 𝖘𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖘? 𝕸𝖆𝖞𝖇𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋-𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖈𝖙𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖒𝖔𝖒 𝖎𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖘𝖊! 𝕹𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖒𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖍𝖆𝖘 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖘 𝖇𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖊𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓. 𝕹𝖔𝖜 𝖌𝖔 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖋𝖚𝖓! 𝕭𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖋𝖚𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖒𝖊𝖊𝖙!

— 𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝓭𝓪𝓭

Jasper tossed the letter on the table. His mind was stuck on the sentences 'You should spend more time with more people' and 'You should speak with people more'. He was the one who had a son with an animal spirit! He could've had Jasper with a human woman, but nooo. Moving on, he grabbed a bag from a kitchen cabinet that had blueberries and raspberries. He left his house, deciding to go deeper into the kingdom of obsidian. He mainly walked and kept his sword in hand just in case he needed it. He also had magic if there was a situation that came down to it, though the more he thinks about it, how useful can it exactly be when it causes such serious side effects? Maybe one day it won't be so bad. On his way through the kingdom he got to enjoy the scenery. It was...not quite, unfortunately. He never got the chance to have true peace and quiet and when he tried it was just muffled sounds. But at least the noise of the kingdom's residence wasn't as loud as it could be at the moment. He didn't feel like curling up into a ball or shifting into his fox form to hide from it all.​

QJikduB.jpg
Odd Chainbunkle

Odd was running through the streets of Obsidian. His parents never really give him a break. His parents may focus on making him take over their business and continue their legacy. But Odd didn't want his life to be planned out for him. No, there were things he wanted to do, places he wanted to go. And he wanted to explore the world of Pangea and to reach the end of the World. He would not get married even if it would be to the princess of the Kingdom.

Odd kept on running he slept into the crowd. Of course, he would stand out since he was wearing an expensive outfit. Not only that but he can stand out from the normal folk as well. But Odd can see that no one was pursuing him at the moment giving him the moment to catch his breath.
"God, I hate exercise", said Odd trying to catch his breath. He didn't like to use Zane like that such as leaving him behind but Odd knows that Zane can take care of himself. And besides, it is pretty funny to put Zane in those situations. It always annoys him. Of course, Zane will give him a stern lecture later.

"There he is", said one of Odd's pursuers. Odd turned around and saw that there were three security guards who spotted him in the crowd. "Oh come on Zane," said Odd. Of course, Odd knew that some of the guards may have been able to pull away while most of them were fighting Zane. Pretty soon Odd started running again. But as soon as he started to pick up speed he suddenly bumped into another person (Jasper). Colliding cause Odd to fall down on the ground. "Hey bud, I am in a hurry. Why were you just standing there", said Odd. But two of the guards approached him while Odd was still on the ground and they both grabbed and pinned him to the ground.

"Hey easy! Come on fellows. You work for my family so technically you should listen to what I have to say as well. So why don't you let me go huh?", said Odd. "Well, that will change when your parents hand over the business to you. Then perhaps you wouldn't need us to run after you all the time", said one of the guards. He turned to the male that he bumped to. "Hey please, help me. I am trying not to get married so if you can help me I promise that I will return the favor", said Odd to Jasper. "Okay, that's enough," said the guards. As the guards lifted Odd up onto his feet. "You are coming with us", said the other guard.

🦊JASPER KITLYN🦊
INTERACTION: VorpalSW VorpalSW

Someone bumped into Jasper. He fell on the ground, and as he was getting up he heard the person say "Hey bud, I am in a hurry. Why were you just standing there" before he could retort to the stranger, he saw a couple of guards, and heard the back and forth. He muttered "Can you people please stop yelling..." Jasper picked up his sword, which he dropped when the guy bumped into him. "Wait, wait forced marriage? What kind of low is that!" Jasper spoke, with his voice quieter. When they picked the guy up, he weighed his options carefully:

1.He could leave this be and let the armored take this stranger to wherever and force some sort of marriage. And live as normally as he usually did.

Or

2. He could help this stranger, it's obvious from what was said though, that he was from a wealthy family and a family that held some sort of power. If he picked the second option, he could be in deeper than he would prefer on a regular day.

'Be careful of who you meet'

that sentence could be interpreted in plenty of different ways, Jasper sighed and held up his sword. He grabbed the guys arm with his free hand and proceeded to pull him away from the guards. He let go, then said "Run.-" he pointed at a shadow on a wall. "That way. Trust me, shadows link together". He didn't elaborate. The shadows were a sort of darkness. Although it took a lot of energy to do, they could be used as a pathway, which makes for decent get-aways.
He held out his sword to the guards, while saying,

"It's sad that wild animals have better standards than humans, you know."

He was silently praying that the magic he was about to use didn't weaken him too much.​

Odd Chainbunkle
QJikduB.jpg

He was hoping this bud will be able to help him out in his time of need. But who he was kidding? Most people tend to avoid and not be involved in these situations. It is a big disruption in their day or perhaps in their life. Only those who were brave enough to involve themselves and the situation that he was in are truly the most interesting person. And from the looks of this bud, didn't really give him much confidence. He was doubting himself and wasn't self-confident. Odd will have to give up all hope but just then this man pulled him towards him escaping the grasp of the guards.

He told him to run. "Don't need to tell me twice", said Odd smiling as he began to run. The thrill of being chased down. It was an adrenaline rush. It was fun. The man that he was running beside would then point to the wall. Odd wouldn't have known to pay attention to the shadow of the wall if he hadn't said it. He said something weird saying that the shadows linked together. He didn't really understand it himself but nonetheless, Odd trusted him 100%. As he ran towards the wall, he looked behind as the young lad drew his sword getting ready to hold them off. "Just a little minor request. Please don't kill them. They are not bad people. They don't mean any harm. They are just doing their job", said Odd. Though these guards were against him, they were his family guards. And he knows a quite few of them though unfortunately, they listen to his parents more than him. "Come as soon as you can!", said Odd.

And with that Odd walked to the shadow and went through it wondering where he will end up.

🦊JASPER KITLYN🦊

When the stranger had gone, he ran into the Shadows Jasper used his magic to send him elsewhere, nowhere specific, just somewhere random in the kingdom. However, that wasn’t enough to deal with those guys. Then he thought

No killing them? Do I come across as the kind of person that would kill? Of course I am not gonna kill them!’ They seemed stubborn and there was a little bit of a fight. But by the end of it, regardless, they were knocked out on the ground. It would give him and that stranger a advantage to get away from them because, depending on how hard they were hit, they could be out for a few hours. It was probably perfect all things considered. Now came Jasper’s next mission:

‘I am going to get an explanation, and I am going to lecture him on the subject of stranger danger

For all that guy knew, Jasper could’ve been a murderer! How come he trusted him so easily? Jasper ran towards the Shadow. Luckily, it was still there though it did change a little due to the change in the lights position. He used the Shadow to hopefully make it to where the stranger had landed. This side of the kingdom was louder than the part of it he was in. Jasper also became dizzy due to magic usage.

‘It’s not cold, so at least there’s a high chance I am not running a fever, though I should take a break from using magic. Surprised, the side effects aren’t worse considering the spell I used..and than repeated.’

He tried to keep himself up straight. He saw the guy there, though he was having difficulties with everything in his vision spinning. He shoved his sword into his arms.

“They…are knocked out. Please hold my sword. Everything is spinning and, in hindsight, I should’ve been more careful with magic usage. Please hold my sword so I don't accidentally stab myself. I think I am owed an explanation, stranger.” He said with a soft voice. He added "also please refrain from speaking too loudly, my ears can't take it..."​

Sittra Aesop
Konachan.com - 212403 all_male blonde_hair cropped glasses haikyuu!! headphones male scarf swo...jpg
Interactions: None yet​
One moment, the man known as Sittra Aesop was walking through an empty darkened street, his head held down, lost in stressed thought, and the next he felt a momentary impact to his left side which caused him to exit his mind and pay attention to his surroundings. What he saw, however, was outlandish. Rather than the typical New York city landscape, he was surrounded by medieval buldings, more than that, not only people dressed in old clothing were present, miling about their business, but also strange looking monsters that nobody minded. All in all, he saw something out of a fantasy movie.
Sittra blinked. He blinked again, and rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand. The mirage didn't disappear. A couple people, one of them a giant monster eyed him with slight curiosity at his shock, but they either didn't notice or didn't care for he presumably teleported here out thin air.
Sittra was used to drug induced mind-states, but even he knew that in sober state, such an abrupt switch was not likely. He rubbed his neck, as he looked around once again.
"What is going on?", he said with a slight frown. He took out his phone on instinct and checked the time. 18:25. He looked around, it was daytime. He tried a phone calls as he walked to a wall to get out of people's ways. As he moved it seemed as if some sort of a bubble popped and suddenly people he passed he noticed glanced at his clothes with surprise. The same look Sittra imagined he probably was giving them a moment ago. "No signal?" he said, as he saw that his call failed. He approached a random person without thought and blinked as the muscular man with tiger ears and tail stared back. "Hi, erm, excuse me, sir?" The man nodded blankly, replying, "I have business, but go on, lad." Swallowing against his dry throat, Sittra asked the question, "Erm, may I ask where are we? Is this some fair in New York?" The man was silent, making Aesop even more nervous.
"I don't know what New York you talking about, lad. Unless you mean my new friend Till Herworth, he is a new orc who moved in my apartment," the man looked down at Sitra with a raised brow, "but I doubt this is what you meant."
"This is a prank, isn't it?" Sittra suddenly stared at the man in shock as he stepped several back. "Some new punishment the police devised, they kidnapped me and put me in a tv show where everyone pretends it's a fantasy show!", he shouted. His outburst caused some gawker to assemble, but he paid them no heed. He turned and ran, not caring where. He eventually ended up near a random lake, and he stood just near the water, as he breathed heavily.
Sittra looked around and saw the lake, some sort of park around him and the street he came from behind him. He tried to calm himself.
"Let's take a stock of the situation. I was walking down the street in the evening, then suddenly I appeared in here, whatever this place is, in broad daylight. Did someone drug me and bring me here?" This seemed the most likely explanation. But as he looked, he could see what the place he ended up in was huge, street going on and on and a castle in the distance. "This makes no sense. It's almost as if I am in a new place altogether. But how?" he pondered.

Kirara Genkei

5 days and 5 nights straight. That's how long her father had shut himself inside the forge just to make this particular order to the point he immediately passed out right after finishing the sword. Admitedly it was the most beautiful sword she had ever see, also apparently it had something to do with the rumour about the princess going to marry someone, huh. So it's probably a ceremonial sword for a royal wedding. Kirara looked at the sword one last time before she handed it towards the man in front of her.
"Marvelous work as expected," The man re-adjusted his glasses as he carefully examined the sword, this man was the royal head butler and he handles a lot of the palace's internal affairs. He nodded in satisfaction and gave Kirara a bag full of gold coins. "Please give master Ibaraki my regard."

"I-I will, thank you for trusting our family for this opportunity." Kirara nervously replied before heading out. The moment she stepped out of the castle she left out a heavy sigh of reliefs. That was the first time she interacted with anyone from the palace, also the first time she holds this much money. She peeked into the bag and let out a giggle at the sight of it.
Walking down the street, the girl was thinking to buy some treats for herself when she heard someone shouting.

"This is a prank, isn't it? Some new punishment the police devised, they kidnapped me and put me in a tv show where everyone pretends it's a fantasy show!"

Tilting her head in confusion, Kirara watched as the man ran away. He surely had some unusual clothes, though she immediately perked up when she recalled the words the man was shouting. She decided to chase after the man, following him into the nearby lake. The man was standing near the water and seemingly talking to himself.

"So do you know how to create tee vee?" Kirara approached the man without warning and gave his shoulder a light tap.

Alisutte Alisutte

Odd Chainbunkle
QJikduB.jpg

With: Jasper
After Odd went through the wall, he noticed that he appeared in another area of the Kingdom. However, luckily this was close to the destination that he agreed with Zane to meet up with. He looked to the wall where he came from most particularly the shadow in the wall. "Hmm, interesting. Looks to be some sort of shadow magic I presume", said Odd. He really didn't know much about magic. Well, it's not like he can use it.

A short while later, the person who had helped him came out of the wall as well. Though he didn't look that well. The young lad started to explain that he knocked out the men that were after him. Then it appears the young lad started to go on mentioning how he should be more careful with magic and how he should not accidentally stab himself with his sword. "Well, we wouldn't that", said Odd as he took the sword from him. "Well, I know the perfect place to be. I was actually hoping my friend can meet us there after he is done cleaning up my mess, haha", said Odd as he threw the young lad's arm around his shoulder and helped him walk.

"Come, I know of a place", said Odd. So Odd took the man that helped him to a tavern called "Drinks All Around". Odd entered the tavern where he met the barkeeper. "Getting into trouble again Odd?" said the barkeeper as he saw him bringing another person with him. "And you got someone else involved in your mess?", said the barkeeper. "Haha, you know how it is. A little bit of this and a little bit of that. Can I get a private room? My friend needs someplace quiet to rest. And please bring us some food and drinks", said Odd. Barkeeper sighed and nodded. "I will send in the waitress. There is an empty room upstairs", said the barkeeper. "Thank you", said Odd. Odd proceeded to walk the young lad upstairs and into the room. It was a lounge room where there was a table and some comfortable seats to sit on. Odd placed the young lad on the cushion seat and laid his sword next to him. "Now then, I am sure you are hungry. So let's get you a meal. I owe you at least that much", said Odd.

🦊JASPER KITLYN🦊

The stranger took his sword, then spoke of a place where he was originally going to meet up with a friend... 'I feel bad for the friend. How often does he clean up his messes?' Though Jasper had been grateful when he helped him walk somewhere. Once they arrived and, although his vision was spinny, he vaguely made out the words 'Drinks all Around Tavern'. He asked himself 'Are seventeen-year-olds even allowed in taverns?' He knew spirit laws better than human laws. From the sounds of it though...

. "You..Get in trouble..a lot, don't you?" He spoke quietly.

He muttered, feeling more sympathy for the guy who had to deal with it all. He didn't get the chance to say anything when the stranger requested food and drinks.As long as there was water, he had no problem. His main concern was food. He had already eaten that morning and even though it was merely berries due to him being half fox spirit, he struggled with a fox's natural instincts. It wasn't as bad as it was when he's in fox form though, and since he's in human form, he should be able to resist it more. However, that doesn't change the fact that when a fox has too much food the fox will want to, cache it. This was done because foxes didn't know if they'd be able to hunt the next day or if they could hunt and just not end up finding any prey.

"I'm good... with the food... I'll take water though."

He said, still dizzy, and they sat down in the lounge with Jasper waiting for an explanation.​

🦊CASTER RUMERES🦊
INTERACTION: OPEN

'Hi my name is Caster Rumeres I am your half sister!' She shook her head as she searched for Jaspers house. 'No that's a sucky way to introduce myself...Did Mr.Kitlyn even tell him about me and that I was coming?' She sighed 'Not to mention I'd have to explain why I never bothered to visit or send a letter, and I know if I were in his shoes and were told by my half sibling I simply didn't care enough I'd be angry over it.' She thought to herself 'Not to mention my original reason for hunting him down....I would understand completey if He said no.' She was looking for him to offer him a spot on her team; Ever since their latest expedition they disbanded now she needed a new team for the sake of her adventures, it was Jasper's dad who reached out to her and mentioned offering a spot to Jasper. Who from what she was told, like exploring forests anyway, he could be a scout or something. However, she would still understand if he declined. She would be lucky if he wanted to even be in contact with her. She didn't know if he'd understand, but Mr.Kitlyn did say just like she did, he cut their mom out of his life awhile ago and he didn't even know she existed, so perhaps they could get along, but he still had the right to be angry, but maybe they could still bond? Would either of them even want that? She knocked on the door but when there wasn't a answer she silently listened to see if he was home. All she heard was the nearby wildlife. She knew she couldn't barge into his house. 'Must be busy then'. She left and decided to explore The Obsidian kingdom. It was the place in the known lands closer to the great divide that she explored beyond on every adventure she went on. Maybe she could go for a walk? Maybe there was a place to get something to drink.
After walking aimlessly through the streets of Obsidian, someone finally told her of a place called 'Drinks all Around Tavern' and she was grateful. Once she made it, she sat down and made an order for some apple cider. She didn't care how bad it was for her. She was an adventurer. She practically grew up on the edge of danger. So she waited sitting in the tavern for an estimated time to go back to Jasper's house to see if he was there. For now she was just silently sipping on her cider. Wondering where she could explore next after reassembling a team.​

Sittra Aesop
Konachan.com - 212403 all_male blonde_hair cropped glasses haikyuu!! headphones male scarf swo...jpg
Interactions: Kirara Genkei Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread
"Ah", Aesop flinched violently as suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder. So lost he apparently was in his anxious musings that he didn't even notice any footsteps that could potentially indicate another arrival at the park. He turned and took a couple steps back in a hurry in shocked instinct as his eyes also moved to look at the person. He didn't reply immediately as a few tense seconds passed, as Aesop was extremely confused from the whole fiasco of his situation. It was unclear to him how to view this person before him, is she an actor in a cruel punishment or a citizen of some strange third world country which was so medieval because it's people liked to spend all their GDP on fantasy cosplay and thus couldn't afford modern stuff? Should he attack her to try and make the possible actress break character, or would police disguised as some sort of royal knights come jumping at him anyway from the trees and the farce would be continued no matter what he did, or was this person merely a denizen of this previously unheard by him place? Either way, attacking to cajole the abnormal situation into clarity was immediately discarded by Sittra as in the worst case he would be assaulting a random human (and even in his bewilderement, he knew that unlike thievery or vandalism or such, this was a line he would not be willing to cross, a different world completely) and in the best case he would most likely cause the producers of whatever freaky prank this was to make him a prison set or something. If he was on TV, there was no way he would want people to watch him live imprisoned. Sittra Aesop, the brilliant student of medicine, could not shake of the feeling, amidst his confused and frantic thoughts that he was missing an essential element to the puzzle that he couldn't quite grasp yet. Obviously, this was the case, he knew he didn't know something about his predicament, he just didn't know what.
All of this proccesses inside the poor lad's mind were not even fully formed thoughts, more like fast-paced impressions and they lasted exactly three seconds that he stood there. Sittra took a deep breath and the world around him returned. The person looking at him, the trees to right, the lake he knew was outside his vision to the left, and this strange town's streets now before him, behind the person as she faced him. He reminded himself that just as his body needed to breathe, blink, convert oxygen into ATP and pump insulin from the beta cells no matter what chaos happened outside of it's own complicated internal world, he needed to focus on the now no matter how perplexed he had felt.
Finally, Sittra processed the words that the person said. He heard enough of her question even lost in his thoughts few seconds ago that he caught the "how to create TV" (with the latter seemed to be spoken in a true fashion of someone who had never seen one) part of what he was sure was a question. He smiled at her nerviously. Still unsure of how to view the people in light of his plight, he settled on instinct to simply answer the question.
"A TV, huh?", he spoke to the person, eyeing a tree to his left while rubbing the back of his neck. He pondered the idea of creating a TV from scratch. What did the thing contain? Well, Sittra was tech-savvy enough to know that any modern device was essentially the same: it had a computing unit inside it, input and output lines, including a screen device. His phone and a TV at home was different only in size in essence. But what did Sittra know about how to create one, from scratch? His mind turned blank. This was not his forte, nor did he assume the signal on his phone had returned. Without thought, Aesop took out his phone and scanned it for internet access. No such fortune. He couldn't even use the trusty Google. He looked at the person and said, "I'm sorry, but this place has no signal and I have no expertise on the subject" he answered truthfully.

Kirara Genkei

"Ah, you get the glowing device." Kirara's attention was grabbed by the thing he pulled out, She tried to peek into it but didn't understand what she was seeing except there's picture on it.

"You're a legit otherworlder, then. WELCOME! Welcome to Obsidian Kingdom." The girl raised both of her hands like a tour guide who greets their client. "You looks like you're lost so I guess you are new here? You're lucky to meet me then. I can answer your questions, let's go!"

Without further explanation, Kirara just signaled to the man to follows her. Passing through several alleyways, they finally arrived at a particular tavern, its called Drinks All Around tavern. Not the most well-knows so it usually not crowded, which was why she thought it would be the perfect place for her new otherworld fellow to relax. She took the seat at the corner of the bar.

"Come in here, feel free to order anything and ask me anything. All on me." Kirara said to the man with a wid grin on her face. It's not everyday she got the chance to meet a fresh otherworlder with their devices intact so she wouldn't let this opportunity slip by. If she could get her hands on the glowing device that would be ideal.

Alisutte Alisutte

Sittra Aesop
Interactions: Kirara Genkei Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

Noticing as the person perked up as she saw the phone when he was fiddling with it, he took it out after he pocketed it and looked at it and the person in bemusement. When she voiced her reason for the excitement, he sighed; of course, he still didn't know if people here were actors placing a joke on him or not. However, Sittra smirked, his worries temporarily in the back of his mind when he hard the person call the thing a "glowing" one. "You know, this thing is called a smartphone, or a phone if you'd prefer.", he said, voice laced with slight amusement. Just as he had no idea what was going on a minute ago, he didn't receive any new insights now, but at least the acting of not knowing about current technology, if it was indeed that, was convincing.
His mind was thrown into the familiar confusion as the person continued talking, now seemingly beaming with what appeared to be boundless enthusiasm. Taken a back by the grand hand gesture, he mumbled questioningly, "An otherworlder? The Obsidian Kingdom?"
He had no idea what the term 'otherworlder' meant, and he had never heard of an 'Obsidian Kingdom' before. The person was right, he would give her that, he was lost and had at least several questions, all mainly in the style of "what in the world is going on?!", but she herself appeared to be adding even more to his list. He didn't get to ask more about what she was talking about as the person seemed to briskly walk towards an exit to the park. For several seconds, Sittra stood there in puzzlement, not quite up to the speed of the apparently embullient person. His mind then registered that it would be better to follow her as it seemed he could get to ask some questions wherever they reached. He broke in a run to catch up.
With his mind now somewhat more calm since he found his environment so radically changed, Aesop took some attention to the streets they passed. The streets bustled with activity, and there was a practiced rhythm to the movements, each human and monster (cosplayer?) going on their chaotic business, the only difference between wherever this place was and his home city seemed to be a rather technological one. There was, nonetheless, an alien quality to this all, which Sittra didn't have much time to dwell on as they apparently arrived at whatever their destination was. As Aesop looked up at the sign presenting on the entrance, he saw it read, "Drinks All Around" as his lips moved in silent envocation of this title.
He observed his apparent guide walk inside with what looked like familiarity with the place as she sat right at the corner near the entrance.
"Come in here, feel free to order anything and ask me anything. All on me.", the person said to him. Sittra moved to follow her as he sat nearby. For a bit he sat in silence, pondering his next words. Finally he turned to look at her as he propped a hand under his head, relaxing on the counter. He really felt an urge to smoke the weed he got in his pocket, but he reconned now wasn't the time for that, so he endured. "I haven't eaten much since I was in the police station," he blurted out, then he realized what he just said. It seems his composure was quite shaken due to today's events as he never slipped like this before, which was what allowed him to keep his activities a secret for so long. Realizing that he had to continue, he said without skipping a beat, "so I would like to eat something, yes, thank you." He said as he now eyed some random wine bottles behind the counter with narrowed eyes. Then, he sat back in his chair and crossed his arms.
"What's the Obsidian Kingdom?", he begun, looking straight ahead. "I never heard of such a place before. And," he turned to face her again, "what's an 'otherworlder'? How did I end up here in the first place?" he said. He supposed, the middle question was probably the least important, it seemed likely to just be an odd term for "foreigner".
He looked at the person. Sittra just realized something potentially important as he pondered whether to give her more details about what he wanted to ask and his unexplained appearance here. If this was some sort of elaborated tv show with him the victim, it would likely not matter what he told her or anyone else. But what if this was really some mega-isolated country which almost no one of the rest of the world heard about and then he was walking back in New York, someone nicked him with a drug, then kept him out of it until he was spirited away here? Some sort of human trafficking program? Now, he felt his feelings switch, and he woried more about this being just a country of cosplayers stuck in the past, and less about the possibility of this being a punishment tv show. This person didn't seem like a human trafficker to him, and what were his instincts for if not to use them? He settled on explaining his situation in more details.
"I was taking a walk.", he said. "I was deep in thought and then felt something brush me, and this made me come to my senses. But when I looked around I saw a random street in this place."

Zane Tri-Heart
hdvmUaV.jpg

The scuffle with the Chainbunkle's personal guards went on briefly. Zane had fought them on many occasions and in every single scenario it was due to Odd. Zane effortlessly strikes them down with one swing of his sword, Sapphire Pegasus. Though the sword looks sharp, it could not kill any of his enemies. The blade itself is blunted so the most injury it can induce on the person was a bruise. But Zane was proficient at using it so that he can knock his enemies out with a single strike. Well, those who were much weaker than him.

"He is too strong," said one of the guards, holding his shoulder where Zane had hit him.
"Are we done?", asked Zane. "We are not done!", said one voice. But this voice belong to a woman, and Zane was very familiar with who it was. The guard turned as well to see who the agent belong to. The guard turned around to look behind him and saw a woman standing there in a royal military outfit. "Korie", said Zane. "Hello, Zane.", she said with a kind voice. She then looked to the other guards who were on the ground and those who were knocked out. "Go on, get out of here. I will deal with him", said Korie. The men looked at each other and nodded. They helped their fellow comrades and began to walk out of the area.

"Since you are here, then it appears that Odd was not making it up. He really did receive a proposal to marry the princess of Obsidian. In other words, your sister", said Zane. "I am sorry Zane but I am going to have to keep you occupied here", said Korie. "Occupied?", Zane asked. But then it connected. Korie was to keep him here while they search for Odd. "Dammit, what a waste of time", said Zane as he started to race off to meet Odd at the specific location. But just then a blast of water came towards. Zane stopped as he got ready to defend however, it was not coming for him. It was going around and landed in front of him. As it did, the water jutted out and a water pillar was formed. Several other water pillars formed around them in a circular pattern. The ends of the pillar would bend over and connect with each other. It was then Zane realized that Korie had trapped him in some sort of water cage with her inside of it. Zane looked at Korie and he would see that she would be wielding her sword Zealantis. The sword can produce and generate water. "Sorry Zane, but you are not going anywhere", said Korie.

Kirara Genkei

"Good, you still have some appetite." Kirara grinned as she waved her hands to caught the attention of the barkeep, the man behind the counter stopped cleaning the glasses and raised an eyebrow at her.

"The biggest honey-roasted chicken for this man, please... Also, I want to have the Drink All Around bundle." The barkeep glared sharply at the girl the moment he heard of her second order. The drink all around bundle was basically an an all you can drink for up to five people, it had become some sort of specialty for this tavern but people rarely ask or it since it was quite pricy. The barkeep approached the table and extended his hand in front of her.

"Pay upfront, for this one and the last time you broke my table." Kirara winced at the barkeep's words. Last time she was here she kinda got into a heated brawl with some gamblers and ended up using some tables to teach them a few lessons. Fortunately she's currently a rich girl. She took out a few silver coins from the sack and handed it to him. The barkeep nodded and headed into the kitchen to prepare for their orders.

"Allright, hope you like chicken since there's no ramen or hambooger here. Now for your question. What is Obsidian Kingdom?"

"Obsidian Kingdom is... here,"
Kirara was unsure how to answer it. It's now like she know nothing about the kingdom but more like she wasn't sure what an otherworlder like him wants to know. "Sorry, that wasn't very helpful, eh. Let me try again. We live in a continent with several kingdoms inside it, Obsidian Kingdom is one of them. It's here, it's also the closest to the Great Divide, it's a giant stone wall, you might be able to see it when the weather is clear. We don't know much about anything past the Great Divide."

Kirara scratched her chin, wondering whether that answer was enough but decided not to dwell on it too much. Overwhelming him with informations doesn't sounds like the wisest move. Time to move on to his next question.

"Otherworlder is what we call people who came from another world. It's a rare occurence but it had been happening for a long time. Neither us or the otherworlders themself know anything about the process and it seemed to be varied between individuals."

The barkeep strolled towards their table while pushing a serving cart. He put a steaming hot whole chicken with layer of sticky red honey on it in front of Sittra. Despite its name the taste was actually more spicy than sweet due to the large amount of spices used in the cooking. The barkeep also left another serving cart with quite a number of bottles on it. Soda, beer, wine, mead, gin and many more. There's also a bucket of ice blocks and some sugar, salt, limes and some weird colorful powders. Kirara didn't waste any time before she mixed together something that ends up as a large glass of cold sparkling foamy green cocktail. Then she chugged it down in just three seconds.

"Ah, wait. I haven't introduced myself, silly me. My name is Kirara Genkei. My grandfather is the same as you, an otherworlder." As she talk, she concocted another glass of dubious drink for herself, this time it was blue.

"He was going to a place called Seven One One and then he just suddenly arrived here. Huh... are you by any chance from a place called Nippon?"

Alisutte Alisutte

Last edited:

Odd Chainbunkle
QJikduB.jpg

With: Jasper DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

"Hmm, oh yes. I am always getting into trouble. I am pretty much a troublemaker and pull people into different situations but that is how I get to meet people", said Odd as he smiled very happily. "You got to live life but not be so afraid of it. That's why I am going to get out of here and travel the world. Make new discoveries. I have been trying to get my friend, Zane, to come along but he keeps on refusing me. Well, then again I don't have a ship to set sail on either. My parents own a lot of ships well they do own a shipping company but whenever I ask I want to get on a ship they keep denying me and telling me to stay here. And that they need me here to take care of the business and them. Essentially they want me to get married and have kids and they can grow old and have me watch over them" said Odd as he talked a lot and blabbed a lot about the troubles he is. He took another sip from the drink and put it down. "And now they somehow we were able to agree for the princesses to get married to me. I am not sure how they did but I decided to run away but then my parents sent their guards after him. But luckily I called Zane ahead of time and he was there with me when they spotted me. Though I do admit that I didn't fill him much in the details", said Odd laughing. "But don't worry he will be fine. Haha", said Odd as he chuckles.

As they were talking in the room, a lady figurine entered the 'Drinks All Around' Tavern. Her face could not be seen as she was wearing a veil and a hooded cloak on her body. But one can tell from her clothing that she comes from a very high family. She turned and walked over to the bartender. "I am looking for someone. A person named Odd", said the bartender. "I am not sure who you are talking about". It was this time that the lady slowly pulled up her veil to reveal her face to the bartender and then she placed the veil down. The identity of this person immediately shocked the bartender. "Do you want to answer that question again?", asked the female. The bartender quickly responded. "He is upstairs the first room on the right", said the bartender. "Good answer", she said.

🦊JASPER KITLYN AND CASTER RUMERES🦊

Jasper’s vision was trying to iron itself out. He listened to the man babble until he got his explanation.Now don’t get Jasper wrong, he did feel sympathy for the man, because his situation sucked. However, now Jasper had royal gauds on his tail. Was it too late to turn back at this point? Was it too late to say—

Hey sorry I kept him away from you. I didn’t know it involved Obsidians Princess?’

He doubted it. He doubted that he would be let off the hook for simply not knowing. So, at this rate, he was probably stuck with this guy. He didn’t know how they would escape obsidian though, and how he planned to runaway without a proper ship or at least towards a different kingdom. Jasper decided to introduce himself. By this point, his vision recovered. He wasn’t as dizzy as he was before. Things weren’t spinning as aggressively either. Though he knew he couldn’t use magic still. Not for awhile.

“Huh…great… So now we are being chased by royal guards?” He said first, as softly as he usually did. He sighed, then added.

“My name is Jasper Kitlyn. I’m half human.”

He figured he shouldn’t specify his other half. Not yet, anyways. Then he began hearing voices down stairs— thanks to his foxes' hearing—. He knew where the room was located. He was stuck paying attention while going up stairs after all to make sure he didn’t lean the wrong way and end up falling. He looked at the door and heard, Was this guy’s name ‘odd’? It was something he asked himself before he grabbed his sword. Jasper took off his hood and took Odd’s cape.

“Put this on. It should cover your clothes. There is a hood to go over your head as well. I’ll pretend to be you. You pretend to be me. And if a fight ensues between me and whoever the heck is downstairs, I won’t use my magic. Got it?”

He told odd. But before he waited for a response he added.

"I'll meet you at my den on the outskirts of Obsidian. A small oak house next to a cave can't miss it. And also give me the location of your friend, I’ll see what I can’t do.”
________

Caster had finished her cup of Apple Cider when a random lady waltzed in and demanded some guy. First, the bartender denied anything about the man she asked about until she showed her face. It was enough for him to cough up the information she was looking for. Caster could've cared less as well it was someone else's business until she heard a voice from upstairs. This wasn't unusual and she probably could've ignored it. But one of the first sentences she heard was--

"My name is Jasper Kitlyn"

So he got in trouble with some higher up people? Who was this person to him that he was willing to defend? 'meet you at your den huh? I can do that' is what she thought before she grabbed the ladies' cloak. She needed to be able to properly make a choice about how to handle this, so first she needed to distract since her brother and some guy were doing a switchup. Was she sure that she should do this? Well then again, she had the galls to attempt to hunt Jasper down after not even sending him a letter for years asking him to join her crew.

'This is the least I can do for him at least'

"Hey lovely, Wanna get a drink? This apple cider is splendid!"

Last edited:
Sittra Aesop
Interactions: Kirara Genkei ( Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread )​

Aesop switched his gaze between the person and the barkeep in quick succession as he watched their interaction with a quirked eyebrow and a slight upward tilt to his lips.
"Pay upfront, for this one and the last time you broke my table", the barkeep said. Clearly, there was a story there, and while Sittra felt some surprise, he supposed the apparently energetic person and a broken tavern didn't seem exactly incompatible. As the woman paid off the damages and the barman went on his way, Sittra simply looked at her as she seemed to be prime to do explaining. He nodded solemnly at her chicken question, although he felt amused at the way she pronounced "hamburger" and he smiled slightly.
As she proceeded to answer his first question, he gripped the table in some surprise as he looked at the woman. A whole different continent? No way something like that could have been hidden. He didn't believe her. "I don't believe you." he blurted out. "How would a continent of all things remain hidden?" His mind drew blank as the person answered yet another of his question. It turned out that his least important question was a bit more significant then he at first suspected, and there's nothing he could do to stop himself from blanking out as he looked at her.
Their orders arriving, however, distracted him, and Aesop felt his mind return to continue churning, albeit slowly. He decided on a whim to just begin eating as he helped himself to the chicken. It was quite spicy, not a taste he often consumed in his usual rations, but he found it agreeable as he saw with his peripheral vision the person helping herself to this special of theirs.
As he chewed a bite, he looked at her as he saw how the enormous glass was emptied in seconds. His eyebrows raised in some surprise, Aesop felt an urge to join in before he could tackle the information. He took a glass and filled it with something would looking much. He ended up mixing beer and wine and he chugged it down, feeling a bit competitive, and hopefully he outdid his drinking companion, though he wasn't sure. He was about to ask her, then she begun saying something else,
"Ah, wait. I haven't introduced myself, silly me. My name is Kirara Genkei. My grandfather is the same as you, an otherworlder."
"Kirara Genkei?" he said, as he leaned forward, propping his head on a hand as he looked at the woman who introduced herself as Kirara Genkei. He then felt a jolt of surprise as he realized that he only now learned her name. "Sittra. Sittra Aesop.", he said, extending a quick hand for a handshake.
"Nippon, huh?", he said. He didn't immediately understand that, but Seven One One? Seven Eleven? "So, you're implying," he said, as he begun eating his chicken again, "that", a bite, "I somehow traveled", another mouthful, "to another planet?", the last bit was said with food being chewed in his mouth. He looked at Kirara attentively, she seemed to be sincere and serene. "Wait," he said, as something clicked in his mind, while he slurped some wine with a satisfied sigh, before continuing, "You don't mean 'Japan' did you?" His mind analyzed the name Kirara had given him, which seemed to be decidedly Japanese and so did the word Nippon, that he was confident about, as he had a couple of Japanese friends at the uni and he read some papers made by Japanese doctors, the constituency of Japanese words was quite specific and oft-encountered for it to stick. A bunch of other things clicked as he gazed at Kirara and recalled his walk with her to this tavern when he actually paid attention to people unlike his initial panicked view of this place; the woman did have an appearance to her which none of the other people had, at least none he could make out in the relatively short walk, and was quite familiar, now that he considered it. So, Kirara was supposedly partially Japanese as her presumed grandfather came from Japan.
He then quirked an eyebrow at her, asking, "You are not joking are you, Kirara? Am I seriously on another planet?"
Indeed, Aesop felt a sense of unreality wash over him, even more so winding than his previous more confused state as he looked around at the tavern, at Genkei, at people at the next table. But he then felt a click as his mind forced him to consider her grandfather as a potential historical solution to his plight - his mind seemed much more focused on survival than on caring about unreality of this situation.
"I am not sure, I feel like this all might be a dream, but, I need to ask, how did your grandfather live after he ended here?", he asked through a bit of a mental haze.

Kan Argent

Zane Tri-Heart
hdvmUaV.jpg

The scuffle with the Chainbunkle's personal guards went on briefly. Zane had fought them on many occasions and in every single scenario it was due to Odd. Zane effortlessly strikes them down with one swing of his sword, Sapphire Pegasus. Though the sword looks sharp, it could not kill any of his enemies. The blade itself is blunted so the most injury it can induce on the person was a bruise. But Zane was proficient at using it so that he can knock his enemies out with a single strike. Well, those who were much weaker than him.

"He is too strong," said one of the guards, holding his shoulder where Zane had hit him.
"Are we done?", asked Zane. "We are not done!", said one voice. But this voice belong to a woman, and Zane was very familiar with who it was. The guard turned as well to see who the agent belong to. The guard turned around to look behind him and saw a woman standing there in a royal military outfit. "Korie", said Zane. "Hello, Zane.", she said with a kind voice. She then looked to the other guards who were on the ground and those who were knocked out. "Go on, get out of here. I will deal with him", said Korie. The men looked at each other and nodded. They helped their fellow comrades and began to walk out of the area.

"Since you are here, then it appears that Odd was not making it up. He really did receive a proposal to marry the princess of Obsidian. In other words, your sister", said Zane. "I am sorry Zane but I am going to have to keep you occupied here", said Korie. "Occupied?", Zane asked. But then it connected. Korie was to keep him here while they search for Odd. "Dammit, what a waste of time", said Zane as he started to race off to meet Odd at the specific location. But just then a blast of water came towards. Zane stopped as he got ready to defend however, it was not coming for him. It was going around and landed in front of him. As it did, the water jutted out and a water pillar was formed. Several other water pillars formed around them in a circular pattern. The ends of the pillar would bend over and connect with each other. It was then Zane realized that Korie had trapped him in some sort of water cage with her inside of it. Zane looked at Korie and he would see that she would be wielding her sword Zealantis. The sword can produce and generate water. "Sorry Zane, but you are not going anywhere", said Korie.
Although Kan had no intention to do harm on passing strangers, his hulking size for a human and the giant sword on his back made it easier for him to walk through even the most crowded streets. By experience, the busy streets of Obsidian Kingdom was no exception. Other than the guards approaching to ask him a few questions, people stayed away from him. Naturally, meeting new people was a challenge. But he didn't complain, as he didn't stay in the city for long according to his usual schedule anyway.
Kan was on his way back to the inn he was staying for the week when he spotted a commotion nearby. Moving past the few people vacating the area, he arrived at the scene of a structure made of water resembling a giant bird cage. He could see a few guards, some evidently wounded or hurt, and a woman and a man in a standoff. Curiosity sparking in his mind, Kan walked up to a few steps away from the water cage. Having arrived just now, the big man was not aware of the full context of the fight. So he did the only reasonable thing he could do.
"What's going on?"
The question was directed mostly at the guards standing by, but also at the two in the standoff. If there was an evident reason for him to interfere, he was willing to lend a hand on settling the situation.

Ariel Obsidian

With: Casper DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

• The woman figure began to take her steps up the stairs to meet the male she had been searching for and quite honestly has been causing much trouble to the Kingdom. But before she could even go up the stairs, she felt a tug being pulled on her cloak. She was caught by surprise and didn't expect someone to grab her cover like that but with one full swipe the cloak came off her and her presence was revealed to all. It took a couple of seconds for those who were watching the scene to recognize who she was. As Casper asked the lady in question to grab a drink with her and recommended the apple cider, many customers gasped at who it was. The woman sighed as she turned around to look at the woman who grabbed her cloak. Guess it was pointless to wear this veil now. Her white hair flung around as she turned looking at Casper. Then finally one of the customers mutters out who she is. "It's....it's the princesses!!", said one of them.

Immediately the customers fell silent and placed their hands down in respect. But the princess looked at Casper. "I am sorry but I cannot have a drink with you. I am after all in pursuit of my future husband. I believe I was told he was upstairs." said the woman. "Apologizes, it is rude to not introduce myself. My name is Ariel Obsidian. Princess of the Obsidian Kingdom" said Ariel to Casper. "If you will excuse me", she said as she started to go up the stairs to meet her future husband hoping that Casper would not interfere.

In the back of the tavern, there were a group of 4 men. One of the men who appeared to be their ringleader looked at the princess who was climbing up the stairs. It was obvious that he had an evil ploy in mind. A royalty out from her castle? This must be his lucky day.

Sittra Aesop
Location: Drinks All Around tavern in the town in the Obsidian Kingdom
Interactions: Kirara Genkei ( Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread ) && Ariel Obsidian ( VorpalSW VorpalSW ) && Caster Rumeles ( DarkKitsune DarkKitsune )​

Something caught Sittra's attention as he saw a ridiculous sight of a dark haired woman uncloaking a suspiciously cloaked figure. He immediately glanced back at Kirara and motioned to the scene. "Hey, look, what's this, some sort of flirting gig?"
He would then observe the scene, and he was sure such a scene would cause not only him to gawk, though he didn't bother looking around at the other visitors. What was revealed under the cloak was a woman with white hair, but she looked young. Maybe her hair was dyed like Kirara's or she was an albino? After all, pink hair was not something that could naturally occur, and albinos were quite rare. Immediately after a short pause one of the observers said that this albino(?) woman was a princess. "Huh, what a drag" he said, looking at Kirara. "Do you have royals going around your taverns all day?" As he watched the people pay their respects, he did nothing, feeling out of place, but it's not like he had any idea what was going here. As Ariel Obsidian introducdd herself, he huffed as he looked on with sceptically bored face. "Future husband", that was so random. He bet she was just turning down the dark haired woman from having drinks together. He whispered to Kirara conspirationally after he looked at Ariel begin to go upstairs as he leaned in closer so no one could hear "Hey, let's go and pretend to be friends of that husband of hers if he is even real." He would then get up and follow the white-haired woman without waiting for Genkei's reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back