• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Outside the World of Pangea - OCC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yea, thank you.

Also what is currently the direction of the party?
Currently Zane (Vorpal) Korie (vorpal) and some of Korie’s men were going to go at it then Kan(Blob) got in the middle of it and is ‘investigating’ before he picks a side. This is happening somewhere in the kingdom I don’t know the location. Also Kan is getting involved in the fight over there with Zane and Korie.

Most of what’s happening is in drinks all around Tavern. Currently Caster (Me) and Kirara (Bread) Sittra (Alisutte ) are working together to fight this guy named barnabus (Vorpal) to save Obsidians Princess Ariel and her ‘fiancè odd (Vorpal) from getting kidnapped. What happens next depends on how the interaction proceeds but you could probably send Eshe to help with the fighting since I wouldn’t be surprised if we needed a healer at this rate. She could either help the fighters or Jasper(me) Ariel and odd and follow them through the portal and assist them. Those are just suggestions though choose how you want to proceed with your character. I hope this helps

Yea, thank you.

Also what is currently the direction of the party?

Most of the characters are at the All Drinks Around Tavern. There are some characters (Ariel, Odd, and Jasper) who are escaping from the All Drink Around Tavern to Jasper's home while other characters are staying behind to fight the bad guy Barnabas.

There is another group consisting of Zane, Korie, and Kan in which Zane and Korie are in battle and Kan has step in. But Zane broke away and is running towards Drink Around Tavern.

Feel free to correct me if I am incorrect.

dumb ass question i can't exactly work out where we all are XD mind a synopsus
Okay so a quick summary of where everyone is right now.

Eshe ( Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre ) was in the marketplace buying items for her alchemy. When a stranger came up to her and asked her for directions to get to the Masswood Potion Brewery. Eshe offered to help but they had to go down a less crowded street. However, the stranger pushed her to the secluded alleyway. And now Eshe is getting jumped by this stranger and his two accomplices. One is an elderly woman and another a bald orc.

At the Drinks All Around Tavern, Barnabas, a criminal, and King killer, had just left after Odd, Princess Ariel, and Jasper ( DarkKitsune DarkKitsune ) escaped through the shadow portal. It is the aftermath so Royal Guards are going to be coming to the tavern soon to investigate. Zane had just arrived and has walked into the tavern. He does not know if Odd is alive or dead or captured. So he is asking the three individuals who stood up and fought Barnabas. They are Sittra ( Alisutte Alisutte ) Caster ( DarkKitsune DarkKitsune ), Kirara ( Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread ).

Korie (another character of mine) and Kan ( RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan ) are closely following Zane after Zane left the fight between him and Korie. Kan came into the water prison that Korie made to trap Zane. But since Kan force his way into the water prison, this gave Zane the opportunity he needed to escape.

And that is short summary of what is happening right now. Feel free to add anything I missed.

out of context thoughts

This was the best I could think of when I was thinking what song I could slap onto Kan's cs
and I forgot about it and didn't add it on th eactual sheet

Caster in my response: Oh. The link is gone. I guess that means Jasper passed out from this.

Alisutte Alisutte just one more thing to keep in mind. Sorry to point this out but the portal is not there anymore. Once Odd, Ariel, and Jasper passed through the portal, the shadow portal disappear since Jasper fell unconscious.

Hi everyone, I created a Lore page to explain the World of Pangea and it's different elements like for example powers, race, lands, history etc. I will fill it in as we go on.

I may not be able to post until next Thursday, so uhhh
pretend like Kan's there silently assessing the situation and just taggin along until I start postin agin

I have this mental image of Kan trying to be intimidating with his 2m tall human self
And Misha just casually walking by and giving him a headpat

I got the Sun and The Star by Rick riordian and Mark Oshiro now I think I am going back into my percy jackson phase…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back