• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Outside the World of Pangea - OCC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Alisutte Alisutte Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread VorpalSW VorpalSW RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

I used our characters in a random incorrect quote generator and this is what I got.

Do what you will with this! Let me know your favorites if you look at it I thought it was funny
That 4th one implies that everyone is marrying Kirara on the same day XD
But no one knows about it

Caster look at me
Alisutte Alisutte Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread VorpalSW VorpalSW RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

I used our characters in a random incorrect quote generator and this is what I got.

Do what you will with this! Let me know your favorites if you look at it I thought it was funny
Caster
You do not break spaghetti
tHat is punishable by capital punishment

You know what I might do this again at some point in the future. I also did it with characters I roleplay as in this roleplay and some others

Caster will now proceed to pick on Sittra because she feels like it. (This is a warning for future posts)

I'll try to post. Just thinking of how I can slide me and Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 's character's in smoothly.
You can interact with Korie. She is just sending them off. So you can have Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 and you just walk into the scene where there is a lot of royal guards posted outside of the tavern and people who were inside the tavern just a little bit panicky.

If you want, Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre we can say that Korie and your character knew each other from before.

You can interact with Korie. She is just sending them off. So you can have Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 and you just walk into the scene where there is a lot of royal guards posted outside of the tavern and people who were inside the tavern just a little bit panicky.

If you want, Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre we can say that Korie and your character knew each other from before.
Is that what she's currently doing?

I'm open to the idea of Korie having some familiarity with a local alchemist. I don't know if Alchemists are common in the kingdom or if my character is known vaguely for other moments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back