• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Our Shenanigans

- Isa Bianchi -
“Under the Wise tree, Marshlands”​

Isa smiled warmly. “Yea. Just felt comfortable today, I guess . . .”

His breath hitched, surprised to feel Moss’ tracing his skin. Leaving tingles behind. He peeked over at the merman with a shy tinge in his smile. “An ancient language I found in a Badlands ruins called Mier. Pretty, isn’t it? I couldn’t help but wanna learn the full language and well . . . Use it for spells. Keeps others guessing to what I’m doing.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
" Under the Wise Tree, Big Jaw Territory, Marshlands"

"Mier, I have never heard of that, but it does sound pretty. Could you give me a word and maybe I can guess what it means?" He placed the crockpot above the campfire and began sparking his flint and steel to get it going. An ember landed on a pile of small leaves he'd gathered and he blew a fire to life, tucking it under the campfire and blowing some more, until a fire rose and began cracking merrily under the crockpot. He closed the lid, and asked Isa what was their menu for dinner today. It turned out to be Isa's chosen recipe, and Moss sat near him with their frozen fresh ingredients and his old mess kit, asking him how they were going to start this dish.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“U dear the Wise tree, Marshlands”​

“Okay.” Isa smiled. “We can start with an easy one: cozòro.”

Finally the water is boiled clean. As they started cooking the mystery meat Katsudon, Isa waited for the rice to cook in the crockpot first. Then he asked Moss to use one egg and the crushed bread crumbs to coat the meat. “So it’ll be crunchy. Ya can add salt and herbs for seasoning too.”

”Now I’m just scared of what we are about to eat. Heheh.” The redhead chuckled, still not used to knowing which one is which meat. “I’m hoping it’s beef or chicken.”

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

"I'll let you guess after you taste it." smiled Moss, turning around the mystery meat in the bread crumbs. "Cozòro . . . hmmm, I'll try to use it in a sentence, and you can tell me if I'm using it correctly, or if I'm close to getting its meaning. I actually forgot the words of your spell, but don't tell me what it was! Hmmm . . . . I feel very cozòro by you?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“Okay~” Isa chuckled, peeking over Moss’ shoulder to watch his movements. Cheeks hinting pink. “Close, but no~”

”Want a hint, Filos mou~?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Yeah, I don't know if it's a verb, or adjective, or noun." he plopped the coated meat next to a row of the same, dipped a new one in the egg, and started rolling it around the seasoned bread crumbs.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“U dear the Wise tree, Marshlands”​

“It’s a noun. We need it everyday.” Isa hinted, shuffling around the merman to watch. Curiosity struck him as he pinched a bit of the seasoning and ate it. “Hmm~”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Noun . . . What was one of the words that you used that was a noun that we need everyday . . . Heart?"

The bread crumb mix tasted of salt, garlic, and about three different types of cheese they had brought from the village, which Moss had grated while waiting for the bread to toast earlier.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa hummed happily and pinched a little more to snack on. “Yep~ cozòro is heart~.”

”Ding, ding, ding. A congratulatory prize for getting it right.” He leaned in, kissing his cheek and temple before nibbling his ear. “Heheh~”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss looked enamoured. "Isa, give more words to guess." He demanded immediately. " And . . . Would you like to . . . guess some Nazja words too?" He added, winking at him.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa chuckled, leaning back as he nodded. Then he perked up at the suggestion. “Yeah! Please do!”

”Next word: Illriveta. It is a noun and related to what I do.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Wait, guess my word first, I want to kiss you too!" said Moss quickly. He looked Isa up and down, thinking, before settling on his face. "Panemorfi." he said poetically in that melodious Nazjan accent.

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -
“Under the Wise tree, Marshlands”
“Okay!” After hearing the poetic word, Isa pondered.

”Is it . . . Bread?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss burst out laughing. "Hahaha! No, no, that's psomí." he looked at Isa fondly. "Try using it in a sentence, luprisca~"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa swooned. “O-okay. Hmmm~”

”You’re a penemorfi . . .?” He sounded unsure. “Did I use it right?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss shook his head, smiling. "No, but I do feel flattered~" He plopped the breaded meat on the row, and started coating the last one.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa hummed. “It can be used for flattery too . . . Did I call ya a snack?“

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Hahaha, no, I wouldn't call you a snack, Isa. You're more of . . ." And he looked him over again. " . . . a pillow."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa blinked owlishly then he looked at himself. Was he getting chubby? He didn’t feel like he was. He looked back at Moss, tilting his head like a confused puppy.

“Why am I pillow? . . . Ah!” Isa jutted his bottom lip a bit. “Are ya calling me soft? I’m not soft-!”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"No, not soft either. Snacks are for temporary comfort, pillows are for long comforts at night and you can always go back to it to feel better~"

He put aside the last breaded meat. They had four large portions each. Moss checked the rice and announced it cooked. He washed his hands, then with some of his old clothes around them, he lifted the crockpot off the fire, then asked for Isa's help laying out the makeshift pan of his mess kit and putting down the breaded meat to fry, as he moved on to make the sauce for the katsudon, letting Isa taste it in stages to see if he was getting it right and asking if it needed more salt or something.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa pondered again, now feeling stubborn. “I’m comfy? Is that what the word means? Snuggly? Warm? Soft? Wait, no. I already said that....squishy?”

As the redhead got everything ready for Moss, laying out the pan to fry the breaded meat, he pondered some more. Only to open his mouth instinctively whenever Moss feed him something to taste. He purred at the taste as they can hear a crunch.

”So goooooooood~” He moaned.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss chuckled, shaking his head. "It means, beautiful~" he could not wait anymore, and smooched Isa's purring lips.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa froze, eyes wide before melting in the kiss. Head, neck, and ears turned red when he leaned back. “ . . . I-I- I’m beautiful?”

Moss thinks he’s beautiful? He called him beautiful~

He looked at his scars in disbelief. “B-but . . . Scars?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Not your scars. You, yourself. And you're not bad looking, Isa. You're lit, wearing all black, riding on your motorbike, growling with those steely eyes when you're protective." Moss blushed, turning over the frying meat, then going back to stirring the sauce. He placed it on the fire to cook and thicken. "The way you look sleepy-happy after eating my food, and how peaceful your face is when you're sleeping, yeah, you look beautiful." Moss glanced at him bashfully.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Suddenly Moss’ lips were occupied with a clumsy Isa’s. An arm wrapped around his waist while a hand cupped his cheek as he kissed him passionately before leaning back. Barely a hair strand away, lightly bumping foreheads together. Indigo blues amorously stared into clear teals, burning brightly like a flame to a fireplace. “You’re wonderful. You handsome Tesoro of a man. How do ya keep making my heart race? I’m hanging on to each word you throw at me like it’s my lifeline. You cool down my worries, sooth my anxieties, and wash away my anger like the cold waters you’re so fond of. Truly, I feel blessed by Loki and the spirits, leading me in your path.”

”I yearn to drown in your waves, pulling me in deeper, and deeper into the depths, Moss.” He purred alluringly. Tracing his spine from bottom to the top where his neck held his head with a fingertip. Then with a teasing and tender nibble on his bottom lip, Isa moved away. Smiling bashfully as he cleared his throat, standing up from his spot. Red from head to toe. “T-the food . . . I’ll get our sleeping bag ready to rest on top —- or would ya prefer to use the tents as a hammock?” His head is steaming in his fluster.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back