• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Haha glad the joke stuck. I felt he had gotten a little too moody and decided to add some bad jokes in. XD

Lol
Maiden: yo chill it's just soul arts and it's yummy!

Vordt: oh gosh what is a soul art? Am i dumb?

Haze- Haze- I ask of thee, give us a sign.

I have been summoned.

Heya. I'm still around btw been kinda busy keeping up with some irl stuff + I had to write a reply to another rp real quick. But Imma read up on the IC and get a post out soon(ish)

Hopefully before PlusUltra's post (yes, this is a race)

I have been summoned.

Heya. I'm still around btw been kinda busy keeping up with some irl stuff + I had to write a reply to another rp real quick. But Imma read up on the IC and get a post out soon(ish)

Hopefully before PlusUltra's post (yes, this is a race)
You have been defeated it seems.

I mean yeah, When she has a threat though the Chill vanishes. I mean it is very risky to drink anywhere within 50ft of her given her penchant for performing stingers on said people, but that's only during a fight.

You have been defeated it seems.
Writing at a turtle's pace is both my virtue and my doom apparently

Also, snake girl and the Hunter are best friends from now on dont @ me

I have decided I will introduce a character called Gehrfrau for the beast realm.

As in 'Gehr = Spear' and 'Frau = Lady', if my german isn't failing me, so

A genderbent Gehrman faceclaim(?)

Apologies for my vanishing act, I intend to engage in posting soon. Hopefully today.

Thinkin' Arcturus is probably gonna wind up in the beast realm as well~

Conloth Conloth just realised that Vordt refers to the drink as hot chocolate, but Lina only ever refers to it as a cocoa drink with marshmallow.
HO NOOO I shall correct this. Also thinking of doing a reactionp post real quick just like a paragraph. Would that mess with anything your working on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back