• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Other
Here
So I'm currently working on the trivia section to finish wrapping up my character (desperately trying to keep it concise for my own sake) and realized I should probably ask a question.

Could I make a character inspired by the worlds of Soulsborne games, but not actually from any of those worlds or directly based off any of their existing characters? Figured I'd better ask since everyone so far seems to be adapted from existing characters.
For additional context, my character-in-development is essentially a Bloodborne OC. Just not from the world of Bloodborne itself.

So I'm currently working on the trivia section to finish wrapping up my character (desperately trying to keep it concise for my own sake) and realized I should probably ask a question.

Could I make a character inspired by the worlds of Soulsborne games, but not actually from any of those worlds or directly based off any of their existing characters? Figured I'd better ask since everyone so far seems to be adapted from existing characters.
For additional context, my character-in-development is essentially a Bloodborne OC. Just not from the world of Bloodborne itself.
Yes, you definitely can.

Ill try and finish the CS off today, been a bit busy with work.

One question that did come to mind, however, is the old/outer gods that are present in Elden Rings lore and the theory they related to Bloodborne's (especially given how some particular bosses look)

Greater Will, Frenzied Flame, Formless Mother and various others that dont have names that are said to have come from beyond the stars and some sealed under the land.

I s
Ill try and finish the CS off today, been a bit busy with work.

One question that did come to mind, however, is the old/outer gods that are present in Elden Rings lore and the theory they related to Bloodborne's (especially given how some particular bosses look)

Greater Will, Frenzied Flame, Formless Mother and various others that dont have names that are said to have come from beyond the stars and some sealed under the land.
The two worlds can be related in the timeline of your character if you wish.

the demon's souls old one is open to anything there though i might have my own idea for a story based upon minor clues and how characters act

Also, unsure how to name this rp. Light Souls, or maybe Is It Wrong For Tragic Powerhouses to Enjoy Peace (?) in Another World?
A little late response but I feaking love the light novel type title XD. Also question, will we all be "spawning" in the same town? are we brought to the new world after our death?

A little late response but I feaking love the light novel type title XD. Also question, will we all be "spawning" in the same town? are we brought to the new world after our death?
I will make a post explaining about the different kingdoms of the land and then you will decide which one is more interesting for your character :D.

Or I could randomly send your characters in whatever kingdom to ensure you all have who to interract with besides my characters.

Choice is yours.

Whooo Hoo! Also my PM's are open if anyone has some plotting they would like to do. Im trying to come up with something but am drawing a blank XD

I will make a post explaining about the different kingdoms of the land and then you will decide which one is more interesting for your character :D.

Or I could randomly send your characters in whatever kingdom to ensure you all have who to interract with besides my characters.

Choice is yours.
I am good with whatever

It seems that I made all the threads as Main Threads instead of extra pages. An oversight on my part

Whooo Hooo so I wont lie im tempted to roll a die to decide where I get sent. Unless someone wants to roleplay with Vordt right from the get go.
Let me know if you do

The die has been cast the path is clear, unless requested otherwise, Vordt shall be sent to a land so similar to his home it may hurt his heart!
He is off to the Aurora Republic! So random question. How does Vordt's frost abilities compare in power to the cryomancers and other warriors of Aurora?

The die has been cast the path is clear, unless requested otherwise, Vordt shall be sent to a land so similar to his home it may hurt his heart!
He is off to the Aurora Republic! So random question. How does Vordt's frost abilities compare in power to the cryomancers and other warriors of Aurora?
His only competition are Eis aka Priscilla faceclaim and Borealis. The cryomancers and other warriors would only be a problem if all, or most of them, attacked him at the same time. But you have Vordt that does not act like a game boss... He can dodge.

Oh no.... Oh my.... Here I was ready to write a cocky himbo but i looks like imma write a man moving through the stages of grief! with a few stages like anger and depression hitting that repeat button a few times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back