• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Aaaand....Posted-

I know I said I was gonna wait for Drabber's character to pick a place but I just wanted to rush something out before my vacation ends (which is sadly tomorrow btw) and I have to be worrying about college again. So Imma just throw him into the beast city thingy and hope for the best.

Got a little written, so ill try and get more done later after work again.

PlusUltra PlusUltra Oh hoho! Is this a potential traveling companion I see XD!! Very exciting!

Also a compliment to your writing. Descriptive and not overbearing in the least!

Kinda debated between the two chosen locations and went with one that could connect with the character the most.

I'm just excited for all our characters to bump into one another! Is it going to be tense? Confused? Waaaay to casual? Find out next time on dragon ball z.

Haha Vordt is definitely having a mild panic attack. Lots of strangers? Check. Unknown drinks and magic? Check. A city that looks way too much like his home? A huuuuge check-edy check check-ee.

Haha Vordt is definitely having a mild panic attack. Lots of strangers? Check. Unknown drinks and magic? Check. A city that looks way too much like his home? A huuuuge check-edy check check-ee.
Lina with puppy dog eyes: "Try drink?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back