• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Other
Here
i may wait for one person to post a character before i do just to see how they interpret the effects thing

Conloth Conloth PlusUltra PlusUltra just so you know, you can have some creative freedom with the characters. If you want to change their abilities to something new (that is still in line with any of the verses), or if you wish to give them abilities from other series, you can. Also, you can invent names, titles, and their original worlds if you wish.

I can also accept your characters as they are now as well, no worries. Just letting you know.

Thanks! I could change the name if that would help other people feel more comfortable making characters. But I kind of fell in love with playing Vordt especially because in the game he is already a monster by the time we fight. So his personality could be whatever I want! I'm thinking the edgy jerk character with a heart of gold.

Thanks! I could change the name if that would help other people feel more comfortable making characters. But I kind of fell in love with playing Vordt especially because in the game he is already a monster by the time we fight. So his personality could be whatever I want! I'm thinking the edgy jerk character with a heart of gold.
Sure. That's fine.

Already submitted a character!
You really did. It may get purged though 😃

This fandom rp is based around characters from Berserk-like worlds (Soulsborne, Blasphemous and the like) being transported to a more peaceful, goofy, near Konosuba-style kinda world.

I was tempted to give Mel her limbs etc back/tone down her Rot. It's a bit of a pain to pin some abilities down from the game.

As for Vordt, all I can recall was he was a proud member of some knights before getting messed up by a ring Pontiff Sulivan gave him. Might have been some more lore details but it's been a while and I could have some bleed over from other chars.

Do you think you will roll back her rot? it could be fun to explore how losing something that has been so important to her affects her.

Im thinking of doing something similar with Vordt no longer being a beast but remembering how it felt to be one.

Potentially, though her Rot has been a thing since birth that just gradually progressed.

I was also thinking it might be fun to play a no hit run character. So naked with a club but decided to be a bit more serious

And there goes my CS. I basically went for that weird squid thing the Hunter becomes after the third ending, with my own lazy twist of course

Hopefully I didn't mess up anything bloodborne-lore wise-

Hmm the one thing we are kissing now is somone from demons 's souls need to do some research about the maiden in black

Hmm the one thing we are kissing now is somone from demons 's souls need to do some research about the maiden in black
There's also a game unrelated to Soulsborne in the mix, called Blasphemous. I may make some NPCs based on those.

Characters are accepted, Plus Ultra's will get the seal of approval once they finish personality and trivia sections.

Also, unsure how to name this rp. Light Souls, or maybe Is It Wrong For Tragic Powerhouses to Enjoy Peace (?) in Another World?

I was tempted to give Mel her limbs etc back/tone down her Rot. It's a bit of a pain to pin some abilities down from the game.

As for Vordt, all I can recall was he was a proud member of some knights before getting messed up by a ring Pontiff Sulivan gave him. Might have been some more lore details but it's been a while and I could have some bleed over from other chars.
I have some images of a rot-less Mel. Was gonna use the faceclaim for a lancer/knight/alchemist kinda build, but if you want I can share them with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back