• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [OOC] Sail the Stars : Living Quarters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
The big ships can have that alright, how big would the lil mines be?
Small enough that you could probably cram a whole bunch into a dropship if you're doing anti-fighter or tank operations but if you're trying to cripple a starship, you're going to A) have a lot more and B) likely have ships modified to produce, disperse and carry ones that can be the size of small fighters.

Hmmm. I don't think FTL device, not even supertech alien level, would fit in on a infantry sized thing, for an actual FTL travel.
The most I'm going to accept is a shield system that uses FTL related tech, similar to the gadget Jackson123 Jackson123 's Elf Navigator is using.
Or you can make them like a uhhhh
Car sized each.

Hmmm. I don't think FTL device, not even supertech alien level, would fit in on a infantry sized thing, for an actual FTL travel.
The most I'm going to accept is a shield system that uses FTL related tech, similar to the gadget Jackson123 Jackson123 's Elf Navigator is using.
Or you can make them like a uhhhh
Car sized each.

Wait when did I talk about fitting FTL on infantry sized objects? If you're talking about the mines then like, of course they wouldn't have FTL travel.

Yws, then that's good. Post on lore section right away. And please refrain from editting lore posts without additional approvals.

Me: read through the ACT lore
Also me: that’s totally space unit 731:xFgrin::xFgrin:

Also do these guys not have backup in digital form in space internet? Like cloud storage but in space? From what I’ve heard by even today’s technology you can actually nuke 90% of the facebook servers and that thing would still function properly

Or we can use radio communication and waits for 10000 years before you can receive a yes or no answer to “do you wanna have fries and drinks with your big mac?”

Me: read through the ACT lore
Also me: that’s totally space unit 731:xFgrin::xFgrin:

Also do these guys not have backup in digital form in space internet? Like cloud storage but in space? From what I’ve heard by even today’s technology you can actually nuke 90% of the facebook servers and that thing would still function properly
Solar Wind is an intergalactic special force with authority to override most military operations. Unless you're some super secret illuminati you can't escape their ops.

can I have an untouched force of justice for once please
It just human nature dude especially the government itself is not a particularly clean one. It actually reminds me of where I live had an agency to deal with police corruption that reports directly to none other than the head of government him/herself, with special authorities like arresting police officers and conduct search without warrants. Now the head of that agency is handing out and receiving bribes in tens of millions lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back