• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [OOC] Sail the Stars : Living Quarters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I was just thinking, would these humanoid robots have human rights or would there be conflict about it?

I think it could depend on the region of space, like some planets would give the AIs rights, others wouldn't, and whether they have them or not would depend on what juridiction they are in.

The OOC really do be going zoom tho
Like the chat platform?

Y'know, I'm thinking about this RP and wondering why I didn't make an AI character, or some sort of android, given I could actually write simple code in their posts to enhance the 'feel' of them as a computer-based entity. But no, I'm playing a cow.

Y'know, I'm thinking about this RP and wondering why I didn't make an AI character, or some sort of android, given I could actually write simple code in their posts to enhance the 'feel' of them as a computer-based entity. But no, I'm playing a cow.

With your great and brilliant foresight, you predicted you would get an android assistant all along!

He accidentally injects himself with some chemical made for bio techs and he thinks he’s a robot all day

Have you seen my CS? XD
Your CS is a thing of beauty. Usually I give overly-bbcoded CSs/posts a wide berth but I appreciated that yours related to the theme of the rp.

He accidentally injects himself with some chemical made for bio techs and he thinks he’s a robot all day
Oh, there would be no accident; he'd do it on purpose to avoid testing on animals/not very willing volunteers. He's injured and poisoned himself too many times. He'd rather shonk himself with some new chemical rather than put it in someone else before he's got all the info about it. He's stupid that way. Thoughtful, and well-meaning, but real stupid.

will you guys forgive me if I get too lazy to find an image and instead build it in minecraft to take screenshots of
That'd be amazing and I support this endeavour. Minecraft and the Sims are both valid background/setting building tools and I will fight anyone who says otherwise.

That'd be amazing and I support this endeavour. Minecraft and the Sims are both valid background/setting building tools and I will fight anyone who says otherwise.

Good, otherwise you might...

...Oh no...

I said it.

I said "otherwise".

*hides in a corner*

I've been trying to draw for 2 hours now and clearly, I'm experiencing an art block. Fml! D:< I wish you better luck with Minecraft.

SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Jackson123 Jackson123 Verena Verena AI10100 AI10100 0stinato 0stinato milo-ren milo-ren Idea Idea The IC has started. Take your time, you don't have to post right away. And Idea, let me know when you're finished with the cs.

Weltraum Kaiserreich
(National Flag)
West_Germanic_Empire.png
(Reichskriegsflagge, or War Ensign)
alternative_german_empire___flag_design_by_robeatnix_de8ivji-fullview.jpg
History:
During the Last War that it’s destruction and consequences rendered Earth complete uninhabitable, the Bundesrepublik of Germany once AGAIN found herself in the middle of a crossfire in a world war. The Earth crumbles before her eyes and the war grew more and more twisted and maniacal every day past......just like old times.

In order to survive in such predicament, the mild, lenient federal democracy was de facto dissolved and the German mlitary installed a junta, the then Chief of the General Staff, Generalleutnant Ludwig Georg von Hohenzollern assumed dictatorial powers and became the de facto political authority in the Bundesrepublik. Near the last stage of the war, the conclusion became clear, the mega corporation Five Lines had won, but at what cost? human civilisation is at risk of being wiped out and the higher ups in the Internation Union are busy saving themselves. Preservation programs and contingency plans are enacted, even when FTL was not available, interstellar ark were sent out with human and other mammalian embryos along with automatic device, they’re expected to wander the vast emptiness of space for thousands of years before they can reach the safety of nearby exoplanets as last hope of human species to continue it’s existence, in case all else failed.

Eventually, FTL drive was invented, and the exodus began. The U-Gov was formed, however, there are dissidents who simply could not trust the so-called “United Government of Humanity”, with their corruption showed during and after the war of the two megacorporations. The most prominent dissenters were the Germans, as they had the technological knowhow to not be dependent of the U-Gov.
unnamed (1).jpg
(The German fleet evacuating from the war-torn Earth)

In the early days of FTL travel, interstellar arks could barely made 2 times the speed of light, and countless dangers lurks in the darkness beyond. Desperate to survive in the harsh environment, the people of the Bundesrepublik turned to the hero figure to guide them, who had proven himself with his leadership during the war—Chief of General Staff Ludwig von Hohenzollern. In the German fleet of interstellar arks, Bundesrepublik was officially dissolved, and the Weltraum Kaiserreich was formed, the House of Hohenzollern once again become the Kaiser of Germans.

The voyage took 100 years for the Kaiserreich to reach the planet of K2-72e, a region evidently so remote the newly formed U-Gov hadn’t had it’s hand stretched this far yet . The first Kaiser, Ludwig I, did not live to see his people step foot on the planet, which would be renamed “Neu Berlin”, (when K2-72c, the other planet that also orbits in habitable zone would be dubbed “Neu Bonn”) the duty falls to his son, Karl I, to restore the country to it’s former glory. Some seeding ships that were sent out without FTL ability were intercepted and recovered, aiding to the population of the Kaiserreich.

Today, the Kaiserreich is a constitutional monarchist regime, often invoking the memory of the historic German Kingdom of Prussia to consolidate support for German nationalism and military service.

Comprising of over 24 star systems span across the region, the Kaiserreich is one of the Orion Arm’s regional powers. It remains a leader in several industrial and technological sectors, particularly terraforming and spacecraft design. A developed country with a very high standard of living sustained by a skilled and productive society, the Kaiserreich upholds numerous social programs including social security, universal health care, and tuition free post-secondary education.
h4lw8vvjccm51.png
(basic design of the flags of Kaiserreich colonies—which are called Tochterland in German as oppose to Vaterland as the fatherland)

Military:
The Sternenflotte (starfleet) of the Kaiserreich are divided in 24 flottille as there are a fleet for each of their star system. The flottille that defends the solar system of K2-72 (which was given the name Neu Germania) is the strongest fleet. The ship names in the Kaiserreich starfleet all had the prefix of SFS, as Sterneflottenschiff
5252da41a3923e0d1d5d435a56c57807.jpg
(SFS Bismarck)

fdec6b44f886eb93706624dd34ded988.jpg
(flagship class standard battleship)

8c3e62889da2a1d6860bba3196b89983.jpg
(standard battleship)

800px-ImpCruiser_dorsal_DNT08.jpg
(Cruiser)

U-boats (stealth bomber fleet)
One would say no other naval power knows commerce raiding as good as Germany. The tradition had been passed on even into the age of space travel.

f8f95b56c2c724b8e2e865766cf2d766.jpg
There are few ships that are universally loathe as the German U-boats in the galaxy. Knowing they cannot out complete the U-Gov in terms of ship building, the Germans had designed these ships to be emitting as few heat signal as possible, with radar stealth capability, these U-boat are virtually invisible when operating. What’s more, the Germans had developed a cloaking device that makes them invisible even to naked eyes for up to 24 hours (before the device need to cool-down for 8 hours), making it even more difficult to detect imminent danger for the enemy. These U-boat only carry one MAC canon, their main weapons were their stealth torpedoes. Designed to be also radar stealth, these torpedo carry a shield of their own to “neutralise” enemy shield before detonating their thermonuclear warheads directly on enemy ship hull. A wolfpack of U-boat could easily decimated a moderate strength starfleet.

The land force of the Kaiserreich are the Kaiserliche Heer, or Heer—which means Army—for short.
Mechanized_Soldiers_monitors_Babydoll.jpg
(Mechanised Soldiers created with tech related to Type A surgery are a common sight when the Kaiserreich involves in conflicts.)

b6f008a114b39742abf348402229861c.jpg
(Leopard 3 MBT)

(more to come, see if this could be accepted first)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back