• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC — INHERIT THE EARTH.

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Awww cmon, every playlist has to have a song that's a little bit discordant and out of place.
I see that Autumn Orange song though, probably my favorite one on the track

hi another question!! would you prefer that we write the happiest memory part as an rp example or just as a general description? i didn't know if that was code for "show me how you write" lol

hi another question!! would you prefer that we write the happiest memory part as an rp example or just as a general description? i didn't know if that was code for "show me how you write" lol
i believe that both can be executed well/can be equally illuminating, so either is fine!

i finished FINALLY i feel like that took me 80 years. happy birthday juno you came straight from my .... brain loins

i finished FINALLY i feel like that took me 80 years. happy birthday juno you came straight from my .... brain loins
me, writing the first sentence for my character's personality: 😳

!! I'm so excited to read it <3 I'll get to it asap

edit: Aaa he looks great!

happy birth to juno 🥺 imma go read him asap
edit: btw i did fix a part of your code, i hope you don't mind! if the long bg was intentional, i do have the original preserved if you want it.

Last edited:
happy birth to juno 🥺 imma go read him asap
edit: btw i did fix a part of your code, i hope you don't mind! if the long bg was intentional, i do have the original preserved if you want it.
im v terrible at coding so it probably wasnt intentional, thank u!!!! that was my first time ever trying to use a character sheet thingy haha

im v terrible at coding so it probably wasnt intentional, thank u!!!! that was my first time ever trying to use a character sheet thingy haha
you did a rlly good job! my first cs was a highkey trainwreck 😔 anywayz juno is looking good! get the boy a damn meat pie

Alright so I had originally made a healer, but after seeing the two interesting chars here I decided against it. So here is the reference document (d&d related) I had planned on using as a bit of inspiration on fauna and flora. ;D

Materia Medica by Dael Kingsmill
banshees banshees persephonelied persephonelied
tysmmmmm! I have already spent soooo much time on the forgotten realms wiki, but this is much much more extensive and easy to navigate.
EDIT: Oh, I forgot in my excitement, but especially if you've already made your healer there's no harm in tossing them up. c:

5 days till duedate yall i'm pumped!! if anyone anticipates needing an extension, please tell us :')

Hello! This RP looks lovely. I was thinking about making a Gensai warlock, whose flaming hair has been lost due to the magerot. Would I be able to do that, and if so, what would the impact of magerot be on her?

dae mec dae mec
that certainly sounds interesting! First, yes, you would. The impact of magerot can be found in more details on the CS page (where the lore for effects is at), but in general, magerot would end up being fatal to her, so that's something to know before hand.

Hello! This RP looks lovely. I was thinking about making a Gensai warlock, whose flaming hair has been lost due to the magerot. Would I be able to do that, and if so, what would the impact of magerot be on her?
hi! and thank you so much!
anyway, as ray said, a lot of the more general symptoms of planetouched individuals can be found via the CS' magerot section!
but if you would like specifics, here they are:
-darkvision would be lost
-fire resistance would be lost
-fluency in primordial would be lost unless an effort is made to keep it up
-flaming hair would be lost, but more physical traits like firey skin tone or unaturally colored pupils will be kept (at least until the discoloration sets in.)
-and yes, as a genasi, it would eventually be fatal, but as a GM, i will say you most likely won't die during the game because of magerot (save plot incidents or any major future developments).

How do you feel about having her Warlock patron be a Noble Genie? It's Unearthed Arcana, and I wanted to run it by you first.

How do you feel about having her Warlock patron be a Noble Genie? It's Unearthed Arcana, and I wanted to run it by you first.
it's fine by me ! warlocks with magerot have no access to their otherworldly powers, so at /this/ stage the patron is a bit moot. however, later on in the story, certain elements will come in play that might make your patron relevant once more, so at that point there'd be more discussion on that.

but for now, it's completely fine! a noble genie is a very interesting choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back