• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings One x One Search (Original and Some Fandom) Searching for Long Term Partners!

BookishSnowWhite

Tired Princess
OnexOne Search
「BookishSnowWhite」

Hello

♥ About Me

Most people call me Snow. I'm 24,
    live in a small city, and work full time as a
    customer service manager in a grocery store.
    In my free time I love to read, write, play video
    games and sleep. I've been roleplaying for 10+
    years and writing for 15+.
    My greatest sin is returning library books late.
    Be forewarned that if you choose me to be your
    partner that I will become your new mom.

♥ How I Roleplay // What I'm looking for // What I'm not looking for

♥ I like to play multiple characters of every gender/identity/background/sexuality. I like to double, triple, and even quadruple most of the time. I would rather play with people who are comfortable playing multiple characters, but not every game is required to have multiple characters if we don't want.

♥♥I refuse to play with someone who exclusively plays Cis Women in F/M ships. (Especially if it is a romance plot and no real story plot.) I want to play with a wide variety of characters.
    ♥♥ LGBTQIA+ Friendly
    I have predominately played hetero
    ships, but I am willing to try my hand at
    anything as long as it is respectful to real
    people and not derogatory. (ie I don't like "yaoi"
    or "yuri" because I think it sexualizes marginalized
    groups. I'd play for romance, not because I view
    them as sexual fetishes. I am also least likely to
    play M/M ships because of said reasons. The same
    goes for fetishizing trans and POC people.)

♥ I write a good chunk of text when I write, and
    I would expect my partner to be able to match me.
    I would hope for daily updates, if not multiple
    a day. I'm also comfortable with multiple stories with
    the same person if we had a lot of ideas that we both wanted
    to share together.

User Image

♥ I'm asexual, so I'm never going to be
    comfortable with RPing anything elicit or
    erotic. I'm not aromantic, and love fluffy,
    sappy, angsty drama romance, but you have
    got to give me more than a hot character
    because I just... fail to compute when it comes to attraction.

♥ I'm happy to expand to group roleplays,
    or to write a game together.

♥ If you must take a hiatus, c'est le vie. Life
    happens and it's much more important than RP.

♥ I'm happy to play on a private thread, PM or Email.

♥ I do not use Discord.

I will NOT use real people's pictures for my
    characters. Anime, cartoon, painting, anything
    else. But no real pictures. Non-negotiable.
    It makes me wildly uncomfortable.

♥ 18+ players only. 21+ preferred.

♥♥ I laid down a lot of rules, but I want a to have a relaxed RP. I want it to be something that we both look forward to as a little escape. I am not going to be intense about grammar or needing it to be super literate. If you're practicing your writing skills, or even your English skills, I will be more than happy to accommodate. I also do not need overly fancy post designs. So much roleplaying I've come across is really exclusive and hard to get accepted to. I'm just looking for people who want to create a story with me. Build our characters and have a lot of fun exploring the worlds we make.

MljoPHF.gif

♥ In Conclusion ♥

I apologize for the length of the post, and the amount of information inside.
But I'm not looking for one shot, one time RPs.
I'm looking for people to create stories and worlds with.
I'm also SUPER open to any ideas you have, or we can build them together.
So if anything here struck a chord with you, shoot me a PM or message me here.
I'm interested in having multiple partners, so please don't hesitate.

I'm also searching for groups!!

Last edited:
Hey! The small-town Café (non-human, mix, etc) Zuko x Katara (I love playing Katara, haha) or Marcy x PB all sound really fun, if you're up for any of them. I don't have specific plots in mind but we could come up with one!

Um hiya! Sorry to be a bother but I was looking through your interest check and noticed that you enjoy playing multiple characters which I adore doing and was wondering what you would think of a reverse harem of some sort. Nothing sexual, I promise. Something along the lines of Ouran Host Club or such except with two protagonists so we both have characters in the spotlight. I’d love to mix it with your plots like Arranged Marriage or Small Town Paranormal if you’d be interested!

Hey! The small-town Café (non-human, mix, etc) Zuko x Katara (I love playing Katara, haha) or Marcy x PB all sound really fun, if you're up for any of them. I don't have specific plots in mind but we could come up with one!

Um hiya! Sorry to be a bother but I was looking through your interest check and noticed that you enjoy playing multiple characters which I adore doing and was wondering what you would think of a reverse harem of some sort. Nothing sexual, I promise. Something along the lines of Ouran Host Club or such except with two protagonists so we both have characters in the spotlight. I’d love to mix it with your plots like Arranged Marriage or Small Town Paranormal if you’d be interested!

Sent you both a PM, thank you!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back