• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Rina Kohu

Rina giggled like teaching a baby how to walk this was cute. "Let the wings guild you Law." As her wings flicked before taking off into the skies. This was more like it she hugged the clouds in her arms as she flew into the clouds. She wonder what the New World was like Grand Line had a lot of islands she hope the New World does also. She landed on a cloud as she sat down on the cloud thinking about the journey she had. "I wonder where to next." She asked herself. Meanwhile, Luffy stared at Reaper. "Then it on! I would like to fight you one day also!" Luffy had stars in his eyes. His crew was enjoying themselves for once being back in Skypiea was nice

Amadeus Sparx & Trafalgar Law

"Sounds like a plan... Just so you know Luffy, you haven't seen all my tricks yet. So you better watch out!"
Reaper replied, joking just a bit. He was enjoying his time, being able to relax with a group of fun-loving people. Meanwhile, Law was having major trouble with flying... even with the advice from Rina. Every time he tried to speed up just a tad, he would start to lose control of where he was going. The captain was close to giving up on flying, he had no desire to fly to begin with so he was okay with giving up.

Rina Kohu

Rina watches Law lose control of his flying lessons she started laughing at him. "Okay, maybe wings are not the best thing for you." As she got off the cloud then flew over to Law then grabs his hand then led him back to the ground. As she landed on the ground with Law she made his wings vanish. "Go and enjoy the party. I'm going to fly around for a while more." She figures he can relax for a while before heading back to the Submarine. She leaped into the air and she took off into the skies again enjoying the breeze on her face she still wonders what crew Reaper will join. Meanwhile, Luffy grinned at Reaper. "I can't wait to see more!" He was hyped up Luffy notices Law. "Come on Traffy! Join us!" He shouted at the other pirate to join them.

Trafalgar Law & Amadeus Sparx

Law sighed as Luffy yelled to join them, he smiled just a tad before boarding the ship to join them. "I guess I'll stick around for a little while..." He said, placing his weapon off to the side before grabbing something to drink. Reaper chuckled as Law joined, walking over to the captain. "Were you and Rina making out in private or something?" He joked, Law glared at him before chasing the joker around. After a short time, Law caught up to Reaper and punched him on the back of the head. "Watch, as soon as you like someone I'm going to make your life hell!" Law yelled at Reaper, which made the prankster quickly go silent and frightened. Law saw the reaction and smirked. "Unless you already like someone..?" Law started making fun of Reaper.

Rina Kohu

Rina sat on the cloud over the Sunny as she watches Law chase Reaper she never get tired of that. She giggled she wasn't sure if Reaper was going to stay with her and Law or join Strawhats. Robin spotted the princess watching them. "Come and join us, Princess. We have lots of food." She asked Rina nodded her head as she jumped down from her cloud onto the deck of Sunny her wings vanished off her back. "Soo, Are you dating Taffy?" Nami asked with a smirk she did overhear Reaper's tease about Law Rina's turned stained red as Robin laughed "Noo my angel why does she have to date a guy like him?!" Sanji was heartbroken. Rina giggled at Sanji's reaction. "She better off with him than with you Cook!" Zoro taunted Sanji. Rina grabs a plate of food and she placed a riceball into her mouth. "You know, He going kill you one day Reaper~" She teased him.

"I don't have to kill him... I learned he might have a crush on someone. Now I can make fun of him."
Law said as a reply with a smirk, thinking he was going to be able to mess with Reaper now. "N-No I don't!-" Reaper argued, but he was obviously lying about the fact. Law laughed while Reaper covered his face in embarrassment. "Screw you, Law-" Reaper mumbled, annoyed with the captain.

Rina Kohu

Rina laughed at Reaper. "Who is the lucky girl?" She asked with a smirk Nami and Robin wanted to know also. As she grabs something to drink also before sitting down in one of the chairs. Luffy was stuffing his face how can that boy hold that much food?! "I think Luffy's stomach is made of rubber also." She teased the strawhat boy. "That's nothing, He'll eat until gets fat." Sanji light up his cig Rina would love to see that. Brook stared at Rina. "Miss, can I see your panties?" Rina stared at the Skeleton then Nami smacked Brook across the ship into the wall.

When he was asked who he liked, Reaper stayed silent for a few seconds before jumping off the boat and flying off at high speed. It seems he really didn't want to answer, the pirate was very embarrassed. Law laughed at Reaper but stopped when Brook asked Rina the indecent question. He glared at the skeleton even after he was sent flying into the wall. Law wanted to murder Brook, but didn't want to fight at the same time so he let it slide for now.

Rina Kohu

She blinked, as she watches Reaper fly away from them. "Odd snow boy." She titled her head before standing up from her spot. "Luffy and your crew are welcome to stay at the castle. I have rooms. I know Castle is not completely destroyed." She explained. "Really?! Thank you, angel!" Luffy was glad to stay at another castle. Rina giggled at Luffy's reaction as she stared at Law who look like he was going to murder, Brook. "Hey Law, You should get some rest. I'm sure your arm is not fully healed also." She was worried about him after the fight with Doflamingo.

Reaper had flown to the tallest point of the castle, thinking he could stay there and be left unbothered. "Ugh! Why can't I stop thinking about her, I just met her!" He groaned hitting himself on the head in annoyance. He was trying to clear his mind so he could be calm for the remaining time in Skypiea. Meanwhile, Law shook his head while rolling his shoulder a bit. "I'm fine, the reattachment and healing did enough for it." He said not wanting to devote time to resting for a while.

Rina Kohu

"Okay, If you say so."
She wasn't going to push him she left the Sunny heading to her castle as she entered the large castle she ask the maids to get the rooms ready for her guest. She decided to take a hot bath in her own bathhouse in the castle it was a large bathhouse like a hot spring. She slipped into the water to relax for a while she wonder how the crew was doing back in Blue Seas. She hope everyone was alright. She stared up at the ceiling with a sigh. "Thinking about him again?" Nami voice spoke through the bathhouse as Rina stared at Nami and Robin who joined her. "Maybe, I meet him a few days ago. I do like him." She blushed. "You haven't told him that you do like him?" Robin asked. "N-No, But." Nami stared at her. "What?" She asked. "I'm over 900 years ago, I can live forever.." Robin knew where this was going. "You're different than the other Skypiean, I hear a story if you drink angel's blood you can live forever." Robin. "That is true. That is why my stepfather wanted to take control of me. He wanted that blood." She explained pulling her knees to her chest as Nami washed her hair for her.

Amadeus Sparx

Reaper sighed as he sat on the roof, looking towards the ground. He was just thinking about a million things to himself when- "Ah, so I did find you." Zoro said, standing behind Reaper shocking the lonesome pirate. He quickly rose to his feet and was shocked that he had been found, especially by the swordsman infamous for getting lost. "Luffy asked me to find you, I walk in a random direction and end up here." Zoro said with a small smirk, surprised he actually found his destination. Reaper asked why Luffy sent Zoro and the swordsman answered with Luffy's concern of Reaper's sudden flying off. Reaper than made Zoro promise not to say anything, which he did. "I had to run off since I didn't want to get revealed... I like Robin, I barely talked to her but she seems so smart and kind." Zoro was shocked that Reaper revealed it. Reaper quickly flew off again in embarrassment, and Zoro chuckled. "Yeah... I won't tell the girls, might tell the others though." Zoro said once Reaper was far gone, the swordsman started to leave the tall point.

Trafalgar Law

Law stayed on the Sunny with the boys for now, deciding to relax and party a bit longer before retiring for the night. He had a few drinks and now was getting something to eat from the feast Sanji made.

Rina Kohu

After the long bath, she got out with the two girls. "Did you know Traffy save Luffy's life after Ace's death" Robin explained Rina stared at her she remember that she wished she would save the poor soul. "I never thought Law would save another pirate's life." Rina was shocked at what happened. She smiled at the two girls. "You should tell Traffy how you feel about him," Nami smirked at Rina she blushed again before leaving the bathhouse and heading to her room to rest for the night. "Can a Human and Angel fall for each other?" She asked herself walking over to the open window and staring into the night sky Meanwhile, Luffy remember how upset Law was when Doflamingo kissed Rina. "Hey Traffy, Do you have a thing for the angel?" He asked Sanji stared at Luffy. "Don't ask stupid questions Luffy!" Sanji did not see what happened back there.

Trafalgar Law

"Yeah I do, so back off... That means you, Blackleg-ya."
Law replied rather calmly, while slightly glaring at Sanji. "I wanted to kill Bone-ya for his inappropriate question earlier, but I decided against it... For now." He added before taking a few more bites of the food he had grabbed. Then, Zoro had made it back to the Sunny with the help of a citizen since the swordsman had gotten lost again. "Reaper is fine, though I did learn why he ran off like that." Zoro said with a smirk. "He's apparently got a little crush on Robin." The swordsman added after checking that Robin wasn't there to hear it. Law almost choked on his food and was surprised that Reaper said anything to anyone.

Rina Kohu

"Brook says that to every woman.."
Sanji did not mind seeing Rina's panties also. "Hahaha Brook is funny!" Luffy did not understand half of the things at times Sanji and Usopp stared at Zoro. "He does?!" They both said together. "No, not my Robin!" Sanji did not like anyone touching his women then frowned it was bad enough that Rina had to go after the Heart Pirate captain. Rina yawned before grabbing one of her books she started to read as she has fallen asleep at the window lucky Robin went to check on the Princess. "Silly princess." She moved Rina to her bed. "I know Law would be happy with you." Robin was happy for the angel at least.

Trafalgar Law

"So the fool likes Nico-ya. I wonder if he plans on saying anything, thanks for the intel though Zoro-ya."
Law said as he had finished his food and put the plate away for now. "Well, I'm going to take a rest for the night..." He added before getting off the Sunny and making his way to the Palace. The captain wandered the halls and searched for an open room, when he did Law entered while he closed the door behind him. He took a small chance to stretch before flopping onto the bed and falling asleep.

Amadeus Sparx

Reaper was still flying around, trying to find something else to do before he had to get some rest. He was thinking about how the battle against the Doflamingo went and how he as a warrior could have fought better. "Ugh... I suck." Reaper mumbled as he recalled the large number of injuries he acquired during the fight. He stopped in the air and just peered around, boredly looking for activities to partake in.

Rina Kohu

She woke up in her bed she figure someone moved her to her bed. She stared around the room before pulling herself out of bed been so long since she had been home. She walked out of her room. Her wings light up the dark hallways she found the kitchen she entered the kitchen. She turned on the light as she found some food her cooks made. It was pumpkin soup. She knew eating late can be bad for her she did not eat that much back at the party. Since Luffy was taking everything. She did not want to wake anyone up since the fight with Doflamingo had taken a lot of them mostly on Law.

Nico Robin

Meanwhile, Robin was watching Rina from the hallway it's seem like the Princess was doing alright. She does wonder about Reaper's choice of what crew to join she wanted to ask him but she can't find him. He must be somewhere else she heads back down the hallway returning to her room. She'll ask him in the morning about it if he choices her crew or Law's crew.

Amadeus Sparx

Reaper had refused to allow himself to rest, even if he did he would only be able to sleep an hour or so. He was sitting in front of the castle with his snow wings wrapped around him so he stayed cold, which he enjoyed quite a bit. He looked at the damage and rubble covering the grounds before standing. "A palace shouldn't look like this, even after battle..." He said to himself before getting to work. While Reaper had no building skills, he started to clean the rubble and salvaged anything that could be reused or repurposed. He thought it would be a good way to pass time as the others slept.

Rina Kohu

Finished with her food as she clean up the dishes she can hear noises coming from outside. She walked out of the castle as she notices Reaper cleaning up the rubble from the fight. "You don't need to do that Reaper." She can't believe he was doing that She knew it was useless to talk him out of it but she had one question she wanted to ask. "Have you decided who crew you're joining?" She asked she did not care who crew he ended up with she just wanted to know what was going to happen next. "I believe Law and me are going leave in the morning to regroup with the Heart Pirates." She explained

Amadeus Sparx

Reaper stopped moving the rubble and sighed before turning to Rina with a sad expression. "I don't know... Both are such great options, and I have reasons to stay with both crews. It's so hard to choose!" He explained, knowing that his deadline to make a choice was soon. "You and Law are the reason why I want to be part of a crew now, but the Strawhats seem to be such an amazing crew that almost no one can stop. Plus... That's where my heart is telling me to go, but my brain doesn't know if it's the best choice..." He added as he looked to the sky. Reaper already had amazing memories with the Heart Pirates, but felt like he could make many more with the Strawhats plus, he had a feeling that the two crews would meet again at least a few times.

Rina Kohu

"I see, I can understand. Just follow what is best for you."
That was the only thing she can say to him she had a feeling Law and Luffy are allies for whatever reasons. She stared at the sky for a moment. "I'm glad you and others saved this place." She smiled at him as she watches the sunrise she did not sleep that great. She was worried about everything even knowing things are normal again. "I'm going make some food for everyone. You can help me if you want to." As she returned to the castle heading to the kitchen she started making food Sometime later Sanji joined her in the kitchen to take over what she started. "I got this, my dear!" He had hearts in his eyes. She giggled at Sanji before going to the dining room.

Nico Robin

She woke up a few hours ago herself. She sat in the dining area reading one of the books. "Morning Princess." It seems like Sanji send her out of the kitchen. Others were in the dining area talking about where to go next. "Luffy! We can take on four yonko!" Nami had a bad feeling about this since the day he called out Big Mama. "I want protect Fishman Island! And Skypiea!" Luffy explained. "Skypiea is not controlled by Four Yonko!" Nami snapped at Luffy. "Oh my, Our captain wants to fight the Four Yonko." Robin wonders how that going to work out.

Trafalgar Law

He was one of the last ones to wake up, he rolled his shoulder as it was still extremely sore from all it had endured. He sat in the dining area and yawned, waiting for the morning meal to be prepared. He looked over to Rina and smiled before speaking. "Make sure you eat well, Rina. We leave a while after breakfast so we can return to the crew."

Amadeus Sparx

He hadn't returned inside just yet, he wanted to finish cleaning up and he did just that. Using some of his devil fruit abilities he disposed of the rubble and neatly put away everything that could be repurposed for something else. Afterwards he finally entered the palace and went to the dining area, greeting everyone as he entered. He sat off on his own for now, waiting for the meal just like everyone else.

Rina Kohu

"Yes, capti- I mean Law." Rina smiled as she stared at the strawhats who were going after the four Yonko's "Are you looking for a deathwish Luffy?" She asked. Luffy started laughing as if nothing was wrong with what he was doing. Rina sighed this boy going by the death of her one day. Sanji walked out of the kitchen with food for everyone coffee for Rina and others also who needed it. "Four Yonko's are the strongest people in the New World from what I heard." She explained.!" "Our moron captain called out on one of them" Nami was scared to death already.

Nico Robin

"We just get stronger."
Robin wasn't making things better. "Robin! Please!" Usopp had a look of fear on his face. "it's final we're going look for Big Mom!" Luffy shouted at the whole crew about his new goal right now. "We're doomed!" Both Nami and Usopp said together

Amadeus Sparx

Reaper joined the others at the more populated area of the dining hall once the food arrived, he started to eat so he could regain the energy he had lost from battle and from the work he had just finished. He was eating almost as much as Luffy was due to how hungry he was.

Trafalgar Law

"The Four Yonko..? You must really have a death wish Strawhat-ya..."
Law said shaking his head and taking a sip of the coffee. He didn't oppose the idea of going against the Yonko, but certainly didn't think either crew was quite ready just yet.

Rina Kohu

Rina stared at Reaper as he was eating everything. "I would like to see an eating contest between him and Luffy." She teased as she ate her food she still wanted to know what going to happen with Reaper she did not care if he stayed with Heart Pirates or choices the Strawhats. "Hey, Sanji? Can I have some pancakes?" She asked the cook. "I'll make anything for you my princess!" He heads back into the kitchen

Nico Robin

She giggled at Reaper she never thought he was just like Luffy when eating. "I would also like to see that also Princess." She remembers what Reaper said about joining a crew. "Have you decided which crew to join? We're going to bring Rina and Law back to their Ship." She explained what was going to happen next from here. "We're going head deeper into the new world. Since our captain wants to go after Big Mom."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back