• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Rina Kohu

Wyper stared at the group they knew the Princess? "The princess? What happen?" he asked. As Tashigi explained to Wyper what was going on the man can't believe this, yes he can help out. "Rina, Damn it all. If what you said is true. We need to go now." Wyper heard about a wedding that going to happen tonight. "I can help you get through the gates. I'm one of the guards also." He explained with a smile he climbed onto the boat as Smoker stared at Warrior for a moment. "I just hope we're not too late." Smoker did not want a war to cause out between this land and humans. Meanwhile, Rina left the room Doflamingo was waiting for her in another room to get married to his wife. He bought some of his top guards with him to protect this place. Rina stops as she notices Reaper from the window she hopes they can get inside the castle. Her father felt something was off he went to one of the royal guards. "I think my stepdaughter bought friends. Go and stop them." He order.

Amadeus Sparx

"Shit..."
Reaper realized that he was getting hunted when Rina's stepfather ordered the Royal Guards and they started to search. He stayed on the roof for now and unsheathed his blades, ready for combat just in case. While he waited he observed his possible entrances and was deciding if he should enter head on or wait.

Rina Kohu

As Wyper and Smoker's group approached the gates of the White Kingdom. As the Royal Guard stared at Wyper. "Why is one of God's guards here?" He asked. Wyper wasn't one for small talk he pointed his gun at the guard before firing it across the gate. Rina can hear gunfire she knew the fight had started now she pulled away from her maid who was taking her to the room where Doflamingo was. As her stepfather grabs hold of her with a glare. "No, You're going to marry that warlord. I know you have feelings for that captain. I have been watching you, Rina." Her stepfather wasn't going to let this stop him he'll get his way. "If you're going married a human you're going married warlord." He drag her to the room where Doflamingo was.

Amadeus Sparx

As Reaper heard the gunshot, he smirked and put his weapons away. He raised his fist as it covered in Armament Haki, laughing under his breath. "Hope the Princess doesn't mind a bit of damage!" He stated before launching his fist down at the roofing, creating a giant hole in it. Reaper dropped down the hole and started taking down some of the guards that were in the room. "Fools!"

Trafalgar Law

Law set up a ROOM and he started to attack the guards by cutting some apart, or just simply throwing them around if they were inside the ROOM. "Shambles!" He used the move to go around quickly and avoid attacks.

Last edited:
Rina Kohu

Rina pulled away from her stepfather as they walked through the room where Doflamingo was waiting. "Are you run to him?" Her stepfather smirked Rina growled under her breath as she hears someone crashing through the roof of the castle. "Law is a better man than anyone else I meet!" She shouted at her stepfather. Doflamingo smirked as he grabs hold of Rina. "You in love with Law? This should make things interesting" As Rina blushed she never said she was in love with the doctor. "You're a princess Rina! I forbid you to become a pirate!" Her stepfather wanted to control her and this kingdom also. Meanwhile, Smoker watches Law use his powers to move through the guards. Wyper was trying his best to make his way to the princess also.

Amadeus Sparx

Reaper would fight off guard after guard using his swords for nearly a whole minute before starting to advance through the castle's interior. He created small, more battle-suited wings on his back with his Devil Fruit and used them to launch room to room as he searched for Rina. "DAMN YOU ALL!!!" The pirate called out as he cut through more guards as they tries to advance onto his location. His maniacal spree continued until he eventually busted through the door to the room contain Rina, her stepfather... and Doflamingo. Reaper glared at Doflamingo, covered in minor battle injuries due to the guards and pointed one of his swords at the warlord. "... Unhand her." The pirate growled at the warlord, ready for combat.

Trafalgar Law

"We have to reach the castle as soon as we can! We can't let Doflamingo become the ruler of Skypiea!"
Law yelled out to the group fighting against the horde of guards, after doing so he continued to advance through the enemy forces. The captain continued to cut down and remove any being who dared to threaten their operation, they couldn't risk anything beyond this point. Law kept track of how much time had passed since they left the docks of the island below, waiting for the ally he called upon to arrive because without them, Doflamingo would tear through the forces trying to stop him and save Rina.

Rina Kohu

Rina turned her head to Doflamingo. She did not want to go through this she wanted... To be part of Law's crew and Reaper's foolish pranks, She started to tear up as Reaper's voice rang through her ears. She stared at Reaper who had his sword to Doflamingo's neck. 'Is he stupid?!' she thought as Doflamingp smirked at Reaper. "Hello, snow boy. No, she mine wife." Those words made Rina sick to her stomach she did not want to be this man's wife! "LAW!" She shouted out his name hoping he was close by then suddenly a stretched arm busted through the rooftop also. Her eyes widened as she notices it was the captain of Strawhats "Shishi! I luck I got here in time! Taffy is busy." Luffy smiled at Rina. "Taffy?" She giggled at Law's nickname. "Strawhat Luffy!" Doflamingo threw Rina down on the ground he wasn't going to let those brats ruin this for him!

Trafalgar Law

Law's eyes widened as he heard Rina cry out his name, he tried to fight through the crowds of guards faster until a familiar voice shouted out- "ONIGIRI!!!" It was the swordsman of the Straw Hat Pirates, Zoro. The green-haired man approached Law after taking down a large section of the guards. "You go help Luffy and the Reaper, we'll take care of stuff out here." Zoro said while looking back, the other Strawhats were helping in the attack against the castle. Law nodded and ran towards the castle, closing the ROOM there and opening one that surrounded reached the room Reaper and the other's were in. Using his abilities, he teleported into the room beside Luffy. "Thanks for coming, Strawhat-ya." Law said to Luffy before glaring at Doflamingo.

Amadeus Sparx

Reaper had a smirk on his when Luffy entered the scene, the pirate couldn't help but chuckle. "Glad to have you here Luffy!" He called out before Law arrived, when he did Reaper looked confident in their chances to win this battle. Reaper got into a readied position, knowing the true battle was about to start here.

Rina Kohu

She lay there for a second gripping the dress she was wearing. It seems like Law called the strawhats to help. Wyper can't believe he was seeing them again after two years. They have changed a lot. They have some new members also. He stared over at Rina who was in tears. Wyper hated when women cry he wasn't happy with this man who decided to take their princess in marriage also. Doflamingo glared at the group before him. "Come ruin my plans again, Huh Law?" He smirked at him as he stared at Rina. "This girl will be my wife by the end of the night." Doflamingo created a bird cage to trap Rina inside the cage. "We don't want you to run off my angel." Rina did not like being called that by anyone besides Law. "I'm not your angel!" She snapped at him. "Hey Mingo, Let the Angel go." Luffy wasn't happy he was ready to fight this man along with Reaper and Law. "She my prize." He used his strings to attack the group.

Trafalgar Law & Amadeus Sparx

Law jumped back to dodge the inital attack from Doflamingo, knowing what damage the strings could cause. Unlike him, Reaper jumped forward avoiding the attack and attempted to counter by swinging his swords at Doflamingo's side. "Reaper, back off! His strings can cut through almost anything, including Logia users!" Law yelled, trying to warn him but Reaper refused to listen and continued to attack.

Rina Kohu

"I don't want to pick up pieces of you Reaper!"
Rina shouted as her stepfather knew he was out number he did not think Rina had those allies! He misjudged those pirates! He glared at Rina he will do the same as he did to her mother years ago. Doflamingo laughed at Reaper as Law warned him about his powers. "You should listen to the boy!" He attacked Reaper in the face. "Damn it!" Rina shouted as she was trying to get out of this damn cage the strings are like knives. That when Luffy punched Doflamingo in the face with his hardened haki this sent Doflamingo flying into the wall. Rina's stepfather wasn't happy he wasn't going to lose this fight! He ran over to the cage with a gun in his hands and then pointed it at Rina's head. "I'll take Rina from the castle. If you can hold them off Doflamingo" The man spoke as Doflamingo stood up with small wounds on his body

Reaper stumbled back, the strings cut into his face slightly but it didn't hold him back for long. "It'll take more than a scratch to bring me down..." When Doflamingo stood up after being launched into the wall by Luffy, Reaper dashed at the Warlord again with the intent to strike. He covered both his weapons in Armament Haki and used the one in his left hand to attack, leaving the right one ready to use to defend from the strings. Law used Reaper's attack as an opening, and picked up a piece of rubble throwing it at Rina's stepfather. "Shambles!" He swapped places with the rubble before it hit the man, and Law kicked him directly in the face. "Don't point weapons ar her, damned old man..." He said, glaring at the stepfather.

Rina Kohu

Rian watches as her stepfather was smacked with a piece of rubble he wasn't going to take this anymore. He did not like pirates even know Doflamingo was one himself but he was an ex-world noble the only reason he wanted Rina to marry him. Rina was getting tired already she placed her hands on the strings cutting herself on the strings of the cage. Doflamingo glared at both Luffy and Reaper he used his own haki to block Reaper's attack but not Luffy's punches. "Damn this strawhat!" Doflamingo knew this was Law's idea. "You too much a coward to take out my brother's death on your own?!" He taunted as Rina growled at Doflamingo. "His brother?" Rina was confused about what he was talking about. "Wait.. Cora.." Rina stared at Doflamingo.

Law stopped in his tracks and turned to face Doflamingo, with a killer's glare. "You... I will not allow you to mention him!" The surgeon said in anger before rushing towards Doflamingo directly. Reaper had a feeling that Law was going to try something reckless, but powerful so he grabbed Luffy and jumped back away from the two. As Law approached, a knife made of pure, violent green electricity formed within his hand. "Gamma... KNIFE!!!" The man yelled, stabbing the energy weapon into Doflamingo in an attempt to destroy his internal organs. Reaper was shocked by the power of the technique, not knowing Law had such a move in his arsenal.

Rina Kohu

Rina finally put two and two together. She placed her hand over her mouth this man killed his OWN brother?! Her wings flicked as she watches Law run at Doflamingo with an attack she has never seen before. How can someone kill their own flash blood?! Doflamingo smirked as he grabs hold of Law's hands even know he was stabbed by Law's attack he can still move. "You can't save them all Law. Even your angel." He lift his foot and then sliced off Law's right arm. "LAW!" Rina screamed as she try to push through the cage this was the last straw. She pulled the strings apart causing herself to bleed she did not care. "I'M GOING KILL YOU!" Rina flew at Doflamingo as she was dragged by strings pulled to Doflamingo. "DON'T touch me!" He had his hand on her face before pulling her into a kiss. "Rina!" Wypar dropped his cig on the ground as he was shocked by this.

Trafalgar Law

Law was shocked, but furious at the same time. He coughed in pain before looking at his cut off arm and getting an idea. "S-Sterben Blade!" Law shouted out, using Takt on his arm that was still holding his sword. He launched the blade at Doflamingo's back, spinning it like a sawblade into the Warlord.

Amadeus Sparx

"Shit..."
Reaper mumbled as he saw Law's arm get cut off. He had no clue on how to help at this point, so he just focused on slowing down Doflamingo by blinding him with flurries of snow for now.

Rina Kohu

As Doflamingo was hit the back with Law'smove he dropped Rina onto the ground. The Angel ran over to Law how can she fix an arm that had been removed from his body!? Luffy stepped in and then stared at Rina and Law. "Get Traffy out of here. I'll deal with this now" Luffy was pissed off now he wanted to finish this fight for them. She picks up Law into her arms as she picks up his missing arm also. She flew out the window with Law her arms Wyper followed after. "Follow me, I'll lead you to God's place." Rina nodded her head how careless was she!? "This my fault! Only if --" She was cut off by Wyper. "This not your fault Princess. Don't blame yourself for your boyfriend's missing arm." He teased her about the boyfriend part. "I'm not sure how I can fix this.." She wasn't a doctor like Law she wasn't sure if he can use his own powers to put his arm back on. Meanwhile back at the castle. "This between me and you Mingo. I'll make you pay for making the angel suffer." Luffy was ready to fight. "Help me Reaper." He knew who Reaper was also.

Amadeus Sparx

"You got it... Straw Hat."
Reaper glared at Doflamingo, ready to finish the fight as well. "I should have done this from the beginning, but I guess I had too much confidence in our abilities..." He said as a vortex of snow started to swirl around him, the snow was blood red due to the wounds on his body. "Winter's Cloak..." This was the name of the technique, it increased his speed and evasiveness. Reaper dropped his swords and covered his arms in Haki before launching at Doflamingo with blinding speeds. He threw multiple punches at the Warlord, they weren't extremely powerful but they were fast.

Rina Kohu

Upon arriving at God's Temple she carried Law into a medical room where the nurses and doctors have taken care of him. Rina stood there staring at him she did not know that man had a brother and killed him also. "I'm sorry, I'm stupid. I was thinking I would hold him off until you and others arrive." She explained as Wyper sighed. "You did your best Princess. I'll make some food." As Wyper left leaving Rina and Law alone. She sat down in the chair as she watches the doctor reconnect Law's arm to his body. "I did not know that man had a brother. That person was the guy who took care of you." She frowned. Meanwhile, Doflamingo did not like the fact that Law and his wife got away from him. He stared at Luffy and Reaper the snow was blinding he can't see where everyone was. He can scent where the moves are coming from what happen next he was punched out of the castle by Luffy's thrid Gear.

Rina Kohu

Upon arriving at God's Temple she carried Law into a medical room where the nurses and doctors have taken care of him. Rina stood there staring at him she did not know that man had a brother and killed him also. "I'm sorry, I'm stupid. I was thinking I would hold him off until you and others arrive." She explained as Wyper sighed. "You did your best Princess. I'll make some food." As Wyper left leaving Rina and Law alone. She sat down in the chair as she watches the doctor reconnect Law's arm to his body. "I did not know that man had a brother. That person was the guy who took care of you." She frowned. Meanwhile, Doflamingo did not like the fact that Law and his wife got away from him. He stared at Luffy and Reaper the snow was blinding he can't see where everyone was. He can scent where the moves are coming from what happen next he was punched out of the castle by Luffy's thrid Gear.

Amadeus Sparx

Reaper quickly flew out of the castle after Doflamingo, he wasn't going to let the Warlord get away, not for a second. He continued to blind the Warlord with snow flurries, and used that to get simple attacks off on him. "This is where your story will end... Doflamingo!!!"

Trafalgar Law

Law laid in silence, he was upset with how events were playing out. He wanted to be the one to stop Doflamingo, but he had become a liability to his crew and allies. He felt useless beyond belief at that moment while the doctor was reattached his arm. "Damn it all..." Was all he mumbled.

Rina Kohu

Rina sat there her hands over her face she did not like this. She hates to see Luffy and Reaper to be the one that takes out Doflamingo what can she do? She started singing a song that was sung to her by her mother when she was younger. "Heaven, take me into your skies, There is no place here for me to hide my cries, Night and Day, I'm missing you." She closes her eyes as she kept on singing. "Someday, these wings will perish in your sight, Night and Day I call for you. Flashes of moment of tragic wandering soul, They fall along the way." Wyper stood out the door listening to Rina's voice. "I'll hold on, Cause it's you I love so dearly" Rina wanted to help out but with everything that just happen, she felt like she just got marry to Doflamingo. Meanwhile, Doflamingo used his strings to attack to block Luffy's moves and Reapers as best he can. That last attack that Law did to him did heavy damage to him. Luffy wasn't going to let Mingo get away. "Get back here!" He chases after Doflamingo through the castle's wall.

Trafalgar Law

Law listened to Rina's singing and it... calmed him down, drifted his thoughts away from the negatives. "Rina, could you come here..?" He asked as he slowly sat up with his arm reattached, but still fairly weakened for now. He rolled his shoulder as he waited for Rina, it stung but he could feel the arm, he could move it still. 'Good... I can still be of use.' Law thought with a small sigh of relief.

Amadeus Sparx

Reaper continued to attack Doflamingo relentlessly with Luffy's help and with every attack he landed on the Warlord, Reaper's attack grew faster since he was getting into a battle rhythm. "What's wrong Mingo? Can't keep up with us two?!" Reaper said, taunting the man as he shifted around him quickly avoiding the strings to the best of his abilities.

Rina Kohu

Rina stood up from her spot as she entered the room where Law was. "Do you need me to heal it?" She asked walking over to him as she placed her hand on his arm as she healed up the scar. Wait.. Did he just call her by her name? "You call me by my name.." She was shocked that he did not call her Angel. She stared at him for a moment she was glad he was alright. But he was worried about Reaper and Luffy who were fighting Doflmingo. "Are you alright? I'm sorry for being foolish... I wasn't thinking.." She did not like how he lost his arm because of her. Meanwhile, Doflamingo did not like that damn nickname they give him it was fine if everyone calls him Doffy but Mingo. He wasn't planning to leave this place also. After all, he still wanted to give Law the piece of his mind also for leaving his crew like that. "I can deal with the two of you." He created color strings before attacking both Luffy and Reaper with them.

Trafalgar Law

Law quickly shook his head. "You did nothing wrong, and honestly I wasn't thinking either..." He replied, not wanting Rina to blame herself for the events so far. The captain was that she was safe, and no longer with that horrid Doflamingo. He was still angry that the Warlord dared to even touch her, let alone kiss her. He took a few moments, thinking to himself before making a decision on his next move. Law stood, turning to Rina and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips before running towards the door. "Time to end this." He ran off, back to the palace to help finish the fight against Doflamingo.

Amadeus Sparx

Reaper was unable to see the change of color within the strings, he was blinded by his own rage and confidence. He continued to attack, dodging most attacks and retaliating with his own but that plan didn't last forever. "You can't go on forever, you'll face the end some da-!" Reaper shouted but was interrupted by a unmistakable pain erupting, he looked down to his chest and it had five deep slash wounds from the colored strings. He jumped back, before falling backwards holding his chest in agony and coughing up blood. "S-Shit...!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back