• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Trafalgar Hoshi

Heart Pirate Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Rina Kohu

Blue-haired female arrived on an island that was part of the new world. Now she made it here without being hurt or worst that was beyond her she travel on a small boat by herself. Again no one really knew what she was or where she came from. Not many people knew she existed only a few people did know about Skypiea the Island in the Sky. She wanted to thank the Strawhats for what they did saving the island from a fake god. But she never got the chance to meet them everything happen to her Kingdom soon after Enel take over sky island before the Strawhats show up. She wanted to find them or travel the world to find them. She wasn't paying attention she bumped into a polar bear wearing an orange jumpsuit she blinked she has never seen a polar bear that can walk! The bear was carrying boxes of supplies for his captain he stared over the boxes staring at young women who bumped into him. "Sorry! I wasn't ---" Before she can finish the bear started to apologize as he was one that wasn't paying attention. Why was he sorry?! she bump into him!

"Bepo! why did you sto---" The one with the hat that said Penguin on it stared at the woman who bumped into Bepo he blushed at the cute girl. "Hey! say sorry Bepo!" As Penguin thought it was Bepo fault who running into the girl as Rina waved her hands as she try to explain that SHE was the one that bumped into him but Penguin wasn't buying it. "W-Wait! I was ---" Rina can't say anything when another strange guy with black/white hat was also blaming Bepo for bumping into her also. That is when she notices the guys and bear was wearing jumpsuits with a pirate jolly roger on the front. "You people are pirates?" She asked as all three of them stared at Rina. "We're!" They answer together. She figures they weren't part of Strawhats pirates since she has seen their jolly roger before. "Maybe you can help me. I'm looking for a medical supply shop." She explained what she was doing. Rina was into medical things she wanted to study to become a nurse one day even knowing she had healing powers. But she wanted to help humans out the human way.

Amadeus Sparx

Above the seas and islands of the New World, a streak of black and white glided through the air elegantly. The figure seemingly had an aura around them, a cold yet beautiful swirl of snowflakes spun around the person as they flew through the air with elegant white wings. This person was Amadeus Sparx, known as 'Sin' by many in the old world and this was his way of travel. He used the powers he gained from consuming the Yaki Yaki no Mi to create snow wings and to propel himself through the skies, as this was much more efficient than any boat he could purchase since he had been on his own. As he started to descend towards an island in his sights, he would use the island as a resting point since this flight had taken much of his stamina.

'Sin' sighed as his feet touched the ground, as he gained balance his wings melted to water and dripped to the ground. The aura that had once been around him was no more, as he did not need it since he was walking now, not flying. "Now... I should find the shop to stock up on food, my supply has been running dry." Sin had mumbled under his breath to himself as he peered around the area he landed at. He thought checking a nearby bounty board would also be a good idea, see if any word of him had made it this far. Before starting to walk, a smirk appeared on his face "Hello New World....".

Rina Kohu

Before Sachi and Penguin can point the way Bepo with his nose he picks up a cold aura. They're not near any winter islands. Why did it so cold? "What wrong?" Rina asked as both Penguin and Sachi stared at Bepo for a moment. "There is a chill in the air." He explained. "A chill? But it's a warm day." Rina explained with a frown on her face Rina was no devil fruit user but she had a feeling that something was strong nearby. "Hey, miss? Can you come with us.." Bepo asked with a confused look on her face what was wrong with this bear? "Bepo not that a good idea, Our captain hates random strangers," Penguin explained. "She shouldn't be alone.." Bepo whispered to Penguin as Sachi stared at the two for a moment. "H-Hey! I'm not useless!" Rina snapped at them with a frown. "I-I'm not saying you're. Also, We're part of the Heart Pirates." Bepo explained her question about them being pirates also.

"You're getting over your head with a chill in the air. Maybe it's nothing." Sachi explained. "Yeah Bepo. Let go before our captains get angry with us." Penguin explained as Rain stood there for a moment. "Thank you for pointing the way also." As Rina walked off down the street to the shop she was looking for. She looked back at the three pirates who she never got names. "Heart Pirates? That sounds familiar to me.." She learned about many pirate crews on her travels. But she had never met them before as she found the shop she was looking for she entered the medical shop as she bought some basic stuff.

Amadeus Sparx

After walking for some time, 'Sin' had found a small board in the middle of the town where papers were posted some were quite recent. He searched the board for a bounty paper with his name, and he did eventually find one but not in the condition he wished it were in. The paper had been vandalized quite a bit, the bounty amount had been ripped off the page and the picture of 'Sin' was vandalized extremely, who ever did this didn't like the snow pirate. He peered around before sighing and ripping the sign off the board. "Hey! Put that page back, that's for citizens to know what we'll do to some of these pirates when we find them!" A voice had yelled at 'Sin' from behind, as he turned to look at the person he quickly realized that it was lonesome Marine who had been patrolling the street. 'Sin' made eye contact with the Marine with a dead, angry glare and soon the Marine realized who was standing before him. "R-Reaper?! I thought you were an East Blue pirate!" The Marine scrambled his words as he fell back on the ground. The cold aura around 'Sin' before returned, now setting the temperature around him to a freezing climate, 'Sin' had enough of this Marine. "Leave my sight, or become another statistic... Scum." 'Sin' had said in a deep, menacing tone and as he finished the Marine jumped to his feet and ran.

'Sin' peered around at the villagers after the incident, he noticed their shivers due to the sudden change of climate so he calmed his nerves which dissipated the aura. He handed his cloak to a mother to give her child who had been shaking non-stop, apologizing as he did so. He picked up his things and quickly got out of the way so he would no longer be the center of attention, the man wanted to remain anonymous but it seems that plan of his had already failed. Lucky him.

Rina Kohu

As she bought the stuff she needed as she was leaving the shop she notices a group of marines running away from someone. "That's odd, I thought the marines like to hunt." She was confused about what was going on. She shake off the feeling as she spotted a man that was standing at the board with wanted posters on them. She got that chill in the air as the polar bear was talking about. It was coming from that guy Rina wasn't one for fights she was better off being a healer but she'll fight to stay alive. She did not want deal with this guy she can feel how strong he was. She gripped the bag of her supplies as she walked past the guy without saying anything hoping he did not spot her or anything she did not have a wanted poster anyway. As she got away from the guy heading to the docks she spotted the three guys from before fighting off some marines.

"Come on Bepo! We have to leave!" Shouted Penguin as Rina felt like she needed to do something for whatever reasons. But she did not want to relive her true form. She notices it was a yellow submarine also. That was an odd ship she stared down at her white feather pendant. Bepo was fighting off the marines as he notices the same girl from before. "Your that girl!" Bepo was happy for whatever reason to see her again. "Go! I'll deal with them!" As she pulled the feather off her necklace as it transformed into a staff with wings on top of it. She pointed the staff at the marines as she created a ball of light as threw the ball at the marines as it blinded them. Both guys were in awe she stared at them. "GO! This limited move!" She shouted as she climbed onto the staff as the wings on the staff grew into wings.

Amadeus Sparx

'Sin' heard gasps of nearby civilians while he was walking away from the scene he created, he looked up and saw rays of light emanating from the docks. He immediately thought there was trouble so he started running and took a giant leap into the air, gliding through the air with his snow-create wings. He had trouble seeing what was happening due to the light, but after a few seconds he could tell that there were some pirates going against Marines. He flew closer to get a better view, making sure to keep his focus away from the light since he didn't want to be blinded. He dived to the ground as he got close, since his stamina still hadn't fully recovered.

As he landed he pulled out one of his swords, 'Wrath' deciding if he wanted to attack the marines or let the girl handle it. "Now might be a good time to examine the skills of fellow pirates, see what I'm competing with..." He spun the sword in his hand and stuck it in the ground, using it as a post to lean against. He tried his best to observe the situation but it was difficult with the conditions in play. 'Sin' knew that info could be vital for his chances to make his way up the ranks in the New World.

Rina Kohu

"What about you?!"
Sachi shouted as he was still in awe of the girl's strange powers. "Don't worry about me! I can take care of myself!" That was lived short when a marine shoot her in the leg. She was more worried about the damn pirate crew than herself. "Damn it!" She gripped the staff she was sitting on. "See if this reason why you shouldn't get in a pirate fight! Their captain is wanted, young lady! Get out here!" Shout one of the marines as blood ran down her leg. "I don't care if their captain is the most wanted person! " Rina shouted back before standing on the staff and leaping into the air grabbing the staff as she float in the air as two large white wings appear on her back with a halo over her head, unlike the other Skypiean. She was different.

"W-What are you?! A devil fruit user?!" Marine asked in a shocked voice. "A devil fruit user? As I wish." She smirked before swinging the staff down creating a gust of wind. Blowing the marines away from the pirates. Bepo and Penguin and Sachi were shouting for their captain to come out here and see this. "Who are you?" Sachio asked staring at Rina. "I never give you my name. My name is Rina. I'm Angel." She landed on the ground with the staff in her hands. "A real Angel!?" Penguin was blushing how pretty she was with the wings on her back and glowing halo. "I wasn't planning to show my real powers." She explained with a frown as she placed her hand on her wounded leg a light green aura appeared around the wound as it healed up. "You can heal wounds?!" Sachi was shocked. "Yes, just small ones." She explained.

Amadeus Sparx

'Sin' was impressed by the series of events, he took note of the girl being Skypiean and how her abilities seemed to work or at least how he perceived them. He pulled out a small notebook and flipped it open before starting to scribble some of the facts he had learned. "I didn't expect a Skypiean all the way out here... I might have to keep the flying on the down low so people don't get confused." He rambled onto himself as he wrote more and more, he would update the invalid info later as he learned more if he did. It would keep him occupied for a few minutes at the most, he took info seriously.

Trafalgar Law

Law yawned as he left his chambers and left the submarine upon hearing his crew calling for him. He looked in the air as he left the sub, seeing the angel girl flying and the Marines being long gone due to the gusts of wind the girl created. He sighed and looked at his crew, "What did you all do to cause this trouble? I thought you all were only going out for supplies and nothing else?" Law was quite annoyed that the Marines had already been alerted of their location, and that his crew couldn't get away without the help of a random person. He looked at the girl once again with tired eyes "Thank you for your help, I suppose."

Rina Kohu

Her wings vanished into white feathers as she climbed onto her staff she wanted to get away on her tiny boat. She stared down at the group of pirates. "Yes, I'm real. I'm sure you heard of Skypiea the Sky Island" She explained as she stared at a tried male who came out of the submarine. "It's nothing, I'm used to fighting anyway." She explained. "We did not think the marines were following us!" Sachi explained. "Skypiea, That island in the sky?" Bepo asked. "That's the one! Not many pirates or marines know it real." She explained as she sat on the edge of her staff. "I'm not like many Skypiean." She really did not want to explain herself. "Anyway, You should leave before backup arrives here. I have to need to finish some supply shopping" She explained.

"You travel to the New World on that tiny boat?!" Penguin was shocked she came all this way on a tiny boat without any wounds or her boat being destroyed. "Yeah, Look I'm the only person on that boat. I'm not a pirate anyway" She explained. "You going be wanted since you helped us," Bepo explained. "if I get a bounty on my head. It's my fault. I pick to help out." She explained as if's was nothing to worried about.

Trafalgar Law

"Well, if you help out pirates you may have to consider yourself one soon. The Navy will once those Marines report what you've done here to their commanders."
Law said calmly before turning back to Sachi, with a less annoyed expression than when he initially came out of the submarine. "Then next time make sure one of you all keep an eye out for followers, we may be pirates but we don't need trouble at every turn." He took a look at the items that Penguin, Bepo and Sachi had brought to the submarine, he would move it all in a second once all was settled.

He looked back at the three having a conversation, not fully listening but still getting bits and bits of details. He looked at the small boat with some surprise, though it had not been the first time he had seen someone travel on their own by boat. Though he was surprised that the girl simply didn't just fly everywhere since she had the ability to, maybe it was draining or if she didn't want people to know her true self right away. Law was suspicious of the girl like he was suspicious of every stranger the Heart Pirates have came by. "Room... Shambles." He used the abilities of the Ope Ope no Mi to transport himself and the gear his crew brought into the submarine.

Rina Kohu

She wasn't worried about some marines but again she should worry about the nobles. If the word get outs she was out somewhere in New World. Her stepfather would be searching for her. She gripped her staff in her hands and sighed as she watches the captain use his devil fruit powers to move himself to the supplies. "He a devil fruit user." She asked as Bepo nodded his head. She was interested now but she did not want to get wrapped up in something like this. "I'm sure you pirates have all of the freedom in the world. That must be nice." She was trying to forget her past and what happen in her Kingdom. Sachi was confused about what she was saying. "Being a Pirate is great and we can do whatever we went to," Sachi explained.

"I have to ask. Do you know the Strawhats Pirates?" She asked. "Those group of pirates who made a name for themselves?" Bepo asked. "They have gotten stronger since the event in Skypiea." She was glad that they were alright. "Are you looking to join them or something?" For some reason, Penguin did not want this girl to join the Strawhats. "No, I been looking for them. I wanted to thank them for what they did back then." She explained as she remember something she dropped her bag of supplies on the ground. "Damn it, I forgot about my medical herbs!" She rushed inside her boat as Penguin and Sachi followed her. "You grow your own herbs?" Sachi asked. "Yes, I make potions with them to help me with my healing powers." She explained.

Amadeus Sparx & Trafalgar Law

'Sin' closed his notebook after he finished writing down all he could think of at that moment, he glanced around before pulling his sword out of the ground he had stabbed it into. "Time for a little hunting." He muttered as he put the sword back in its sheath for safe keeping, and since he didn't plan on using them against his 'prey'. He started to walk in the direction the Marines were blown away to, he planned on taking them down so they couldn't report anything to their commanders and for some self-pleasure. As he got a trail on the group his walk quickened to a light run as he got ready for quick combat. As he approached the small group he covered his fists and forearms in Armament Haki before eventually taking down the Marines one by one until none were left standing.

"Seems we had similar plans 'Snow-boy', though you beat me to the punch this time." A voice only somewhat familiar to 'Sin' had proclaimed from behind him. 'Sin' turned around to see the voice belonged to none other than Law, the captain of the pirates who were having troubles with the Marines 'Sin' just pummeled to the ground. "Maybe don't walk everywhere and you'll make it in time to do actually to do something worthwhile..." 'Sin' snapped back, annoyed with the nickname Law had used with him. Law didn't take kindly to his tone but kept to himself as to not stir up anymore trouble. "Next time, mind your business and I won't have to worry about someone else doing my work." Law retaliated, the two pirates had little to no respect for each other at the moment and could only argue it seems.

Rina Kohu

She checked her herbs to make sure they were alright. "Why won't you travel with us?" Sachi asked if it is nice to have someone that can heal so Law doesn't have too much on his end. "What? No, I just get in the way." She frowned. Bepo was staring at her medical books. "The captain doesn't have those books." Bepo pointed at the books. "You'll not find those books here. They came from Skypiea" She explained she wonder where that young captain went off to? Her blue eyes stared out the window. She wanted to get some air before heading back into the sea. "I'm planning to stay here for a while. I just wanted to make sure I'm all set before heading off to the next island." She explained with a smile. Bepo knew the young girl was hiding something he wasn't sure what but Sachi and Penguin keep pushing her with random questions about joining them.

"Stop it, Don't push her into something she doesn't want to do. Besides, It's up to the captain to have new people join the crew." He explained as both Sachi and Penguin both stop talking. She exited her boat as she stared up at the sky she wonder if everything was really okay back home. "Also, I'm useless in fights. I'm not a great fighter. I'm more of a healer." She explained staring at the group with a smile. "I'm going to leave. I hope we'll meet again one day" She heads away from the docks she walked into the wooden area trying to hide from the marines. It wasn't long before a group of marines spotted her one of them was a captain. "We have been searching for you.. Lady Rina." As he was hired by her stepfather to fine her.

"You're coming with me Reaper, I have a few propositions to make... As much as I'd rather not, the things I'll be asking for are much more up your alley than mine."
Law stated before quickly adding on one more thing. "Before you ask, yes you will get payed and might have a chance at fighting some people." 'Sin' smiled after the statement, wondering why Law didn't say that to begin with to get his attention immediately. Law started to slowly tread back towards the docks, giving 'Sin' a moment to swipe one of the cloaks a marine had on him. He dusted off the cloak and put it on before going to catch up to Law.

"So Surgeon, what deals do you want to make with me? Need me to take care of some annoyances? Marine Captains? Other Pirates?" 'Sin' asked with a devilish grin on his face, he was hoping that the job was focused around fighting some form of strong opponents. Law groaned and shook his head before glaring slightly at the solo pirate. "We will discuss what I want you to do when we aren't in public sight, you idiot." Law stated clearly so 'Sin' would get the message to calm down and act natural. 'Sin' did catch on so he shut his mouth and focused on the walk.

Rina Kohu

Rina glared at the marine captain. "My noble stepfather sent you did he?" She wasn't going home and married someone random person! She was angry now. "Wait, Princess. Yes, he did send us. But he did not want us fighting you." He explained as Rina stared at him. "Explain then." She asked. "We're here to take you back to HQ." The angel did not want to go to Marineford! Something wasn't right here why would her stepfather ask her to go there? "If I don't?" Her whole appearance changed she transformed into her angel form she hated to stay in this form. "We'll have no choice but to fight you, Rini." That nickname! No one calls her that besides her late mother! "DON'TCALL ME RINI!" As she rushed at the captain he smirked as he created this sicky goop and then threw it at Rina sticking her to the tree. "EWWW! What is this?!" She did not like this she felt weak. "It's a sticky goop. Don't worry Princess. It's part of my devil fruit powers." Great, she was trapped she can't get free.

"Don't worry, We're not going --" That is when Bepo attacked one of his men that send his men flying through the air into a tree. "NO, STAY OUT OF THIS!" She shouted at Bepo. "I thought something was odd about you Rina." The polar bear stared at the marines. "GO WAY! LEAVE ME A---" Rina started crying she did not want to be saved by some random pirates!

The two heard the yelling in the distance and looked at each other, with a slight nod they started running back to the docks as fast as they could. Law was admittedly faster than 'Sin' on foot, but 'Sin' took to the skies using his devil fruit abilities to attack from a different angle. When they started approaching they figured out the severity of the situation at hand, Law set up a ROOM and started to take out some of the simple Marine soldiers. 'Sin' shortly followed by send down hardened snowballs at the Marines, their speed and density made them nearly as strong as falling stones.

"Shambles..!" Law quickly appear a few meters ahead of the Marine Captain, having taken down his portion of the Marine fodder. 'Sin' descended from above, landing beside Law not having his wings melt away just yet 'Sin' instead just had the wings fold behind him. "Now why is more Marine scum messing with my crew, and an innocent angel..?" Law asked while glaring at the Marine Captain. Law's ROOM and 'Sin's' cold aura developed around the whole docks area, this had become their domain and they were ready for battle. 'Sin' looked back at Bepo with a small smirk, "Oi, you might wanna start getting the girl off that tree if you can. Your captain and I have this handled now." 'Sin' proclaimed with confidence before unsheathing his swords and pointing one at the captain. "We'll give you one chance to leave, or we can just end your pitiful life here and now." He added with a almost maniacal grin.

Rina Kohu

'WHY WHY?! Are they doing this?!' She thought they going to get caught up in this mess of hers! "You made allies with pirates huh princess?" Marine captain knew fighting them was fruitless but what can they do. He wasn't leaving without the angel princess. "I'm not leaving without the Princess." He order this was his once chance to become rich he was not going to lose it also. She lower her head as Bepo was trying to get the goop off the tree it was Harding to the tree. "No chance of getting her free bear!" He knew the secret to removing the goop but he wasn't going to tell them that. "Stop it! It's hurting me!" The goop was digging into her skin now making her bleed. "Bepo. Leave me --" She was cut off by Bepo. "No, I'm not going leave you here." Rina did not understand why they were fighting for her?!

"We'll leave if you leave us the Princess," Captain asked. Rina glared at the marine captain. "Over my dead body!" She snapped at him Bepo smelled the goop and then licked it.! "Hold on Rina." Bepo pulled on the goop breaking it off her arms and her legs were bleeding deeply. "If you wet the goop it melts," Bepo explained. "Water it his weakness?" Rina asked as Bepo nodded his head.

Rina Kohu

'WHY WHY?! Are they doing this?!' She thought they going to get caught up in this mess of hers! "You made allies with pirates huh princess?" Marine captain knew fighting them was fruitless but what can they do. He wasn't leaving without the angel princess. "I'm not leaving without the Princess." He order this was his once chance to become rich he was not going to lose it also. She lower her head as Bepo was trying to get the goop off the tree it was Harding to the tree. "No chance of getting her free bear!" He knew the secret to removing the goop but he wasn't going to tell them that. "Stop it! It's hurting me!" The goop was digging into her skin now making her bleed. "Bepo. Leave me --" She was cut off by Bepo. "No, I'm not going leave you here." Rina did not understand why they were fighting for her?!

"We'll leave if you leave us the Princess," Captain asked. Rina glared at the marine captain. "Over my dead body!" She snapped at him Bepo smelled the goop and then licked it.! "Hold on Rina." Bepo pulled on the goop breaking it off her arms and her legs were bleeding deeply. "If you wet the goop it melts," Bepo explained. "Water it his weakness?" Rina asked as Bepo nodded his head.

'Sin' launched himself at the Marine Captain and prepared one of his self-taught techniques. "SURGEON! DO IT NOW!" He yelled at Law, knowing that the techniques he possesses would be of use at the moment. Law groaned, not like being bossed around but acted anyways. "Tact!" Law took control of the Marine Captain's gravity and launched him slightly into the air, enough for 'Sin' to use his 'Wild Hunt' technique. 'Sin' spun his swords rapidly in his hands to gain momentum before thrusting both into the Captain's chest cavity. "Shambles..." Law quickly brought 'Sin' back to his side.

"Now, time for a nice confinement chamber..." 'Sin' announced as he created a dome of hardened snow around the Captain. Law took the chance to take a breath, he believed that the snow dome could keep the Captain locked up enough for a proper plan of action. "How do we finish this off? This is becoming more and more annoying...." Law complained but 'Sin' quickly intervened. "What do ya mean? This is a fun test of strength! More action than those weakling Marines can give!" 'Sin' laughed, focusing to keep the snow dome held strong.

Rina Kohu

Rina's eyes widened what did that captain do to the marine captain did he just take his heart?! She still did not understand why they save her. They should have left her she gripped her arm. As she approached the dome where the captain was trapped inside. His powers were useless with the snow it was wet. "If you make it out alive. Tell my stepfather, I'm not returning home. I have no reason to return to my kingdom right now." She explained before staring at the two guys who wanted to kill the captain. "Damn it! I mess up! I did not think Sin and Surgeon of Death would team up" He did not like this. Rina did not care what happen to the marines but those titles ring a bell to her. She stared at Bepo who pick her up into his arms. "Let go and let those two deal with this." As Bepo stared at his captain and Sin before he left returning to the submarine. Bepo has taken Rina to the medical bay in the submarine and then placed her on the bed.

"Rina, what going on?" Bepo asked before working on her wounds. "Why are the marines after you." He asked again. "it's a long story, I don't want you or your captain even Sin-Kun in the middle of this." She explained. "Rina, That little too late" As he dressed her wounds in bandages. "Please! I can't have anyone getting killed because of me! It's better off leaving it alone!" She explained with a frown. "We're pirates we get into sticky messes all the time," Bepo explained as he finished with Rina's wounds. "If I tell you, Just going hate me or try to kill me." She explained

"Our work is done here Sin it's best we leave while we have a chance. You can join me temporarily, leave later if you want..."
Law stated before walking towards his ship, using Shambles to move him and Rina's stuff to his ship. 'Sin' looked back at the dome and started melting the inside layer slowly to make the Captain inside suffer with the water for a while. After that he jumped onto the ship and entered, surprised he was actually boarding a crewship. 'Sin' took his time and got acquainted with the quarters before just leaning against one of the walls and resting.

Law walked into the medical bay of the submarine with a sigh. "Thanks for doing the work Bepo..." He said with a small yawn at the end. Law looked at the girl and pulled over a chair, sitting down. "Well... I guess welcome to the life of being a criminal of the World Goverment." The man put leaned his sword against a nearby wall and continued to speak. "As much as you don't want others intruding on your problems, and as much as I don't want new people on my submarine... I believe it would be best if you join the Heart Pirates, at least temporarily." 'Sin' overheard Law's rambling and was surprised that the surgeon was willing to accept new people.

Rina Kohu

Rina stared at the captain was that a wise thing to do? If they knew her past or what was going on. "Thank you, captain!" Bepo was happy with his work he stared at Rina for a moment. "That marine calls you a princess. Are you part of the royal family?" Rina nodded her head what Bepo asked. "I'm The Princess of White Kingdom, in Skypiea." She explained as Bepo wasn't shocked by this but still why was she on her own anyway?. "It would be best if I don't join --" She was cut off by Bepo again. "No, Please stay. It's not safe for you princess." She can't say no to this cute bear. "Fine, But you'll find out I'm not the best person to be around." She warned.

Bepo left the medical bay to do other things leaving Rina and others inside the medical bay. Rina knew it was a matter of time before they found her anyway. She returned to her human form. She stared at the two pirates. "I heard of your titles before. But I never know your names. This first time, I ran into pirates." She explained. "I'll stay until the next island, I'll leave." That was her promise to Law.

"If that's what you want then sure but don't get ahead of yourself."
Law nodded as he spoke before standing back up. "Well, since your now part of my crew you can either call me Law or Captain. Your choice." He waved 'Sin' in so he could introduce himself as well. "Well Princess, you can just call me Reaper like this guy does or Sin. Either one works." 'Sin' said calmly, not knowing what else to say at the moment. Law started to walk out of the room but added one last thing: "Since you both are now temporary crewmembers, you have to help out. Princess, you can be another medic so I don't have all the work on me. Sin, your just gonna be some extra muscle." 'Sin' didn't like being part of a crew, but he was already on the submarine so it was too late to back out. Both pirates left the medical bay for now, letting Rina rest.

Rina Kohu

Her eyes stared at Law and Reaper. Now she was a medic for this crew? She can only do small things but if she keeps studying she can get better. Another guy just extra muscle? She giggled a little bit at Reaper's reaction. As the two pirates left she curled up in the bed and fell asleep for a few hours. It was now evening the scent of food woke her up she notices Bepo in the room with a tray of food for her. "Here, eat up." Bepo left the tray by the bed as Rina sat up on the bed she removed the top she notices the food was a bowl of soup and curry. Curry was her favorite dish. She started eating the food it was good! "What's your job?" Bepo asked. "I'm a medic." She explained the job that Law give her

"That good! We can use another medic!" Bepo was happy about her job. "I hope, I'll do a good job." Rina was nervous now as she finished with her food

Amadeus Sparx and Trafalgar Law

'Sin' was still cursing under his breath slightly while he ate his meal, he enjoyed the food but hated his role. 'Extra Muscle'? 'Sin' thought it more as an insult than anything since he could do more than just lift and punch things. "If you keep complaining I'm not going to give you the job we discussed." Law explained with a slightly annoyed tone, the Surgeon didn't like the Reaper that much, he saw the Reaper as nothing but another set of swords that only knew how to hunt recklessly without order. The two glared at each other for a few seconds before returning to their meals.

"And I expect you to call me only Captain, maybe you'll learn how to show some respect-" Law added before being interrupted by 'Sin' throwing a light snowball at the back of his head. Law glared at the pirate as he laughed, rolling slightly on the floor. 'I hate this already' Law thought to himself while still glaring at 'Sin' with anger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back