• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Rina Kohu

She became speechless when he kissed her was he angry about what happened with Doflamingo and what he did to her. She blushed deeply as Wyper smirked at the two couple. "So when is the real wedding?" He teased as Rina threw a pillow at Wyper he laughed as at least she was in a better mood than before. "Stay here Rina, Let them deal with that man." Wyper placed a plate of fruit for Rina to eat. "I want to help them. This is my kingdom. I'm going with him. But, I would like if you guys can do a party for the strawhats after this." She explained. Wyper can't say no to the princess if she wants to help them he wasn't going to stop her. "I'll do Princess. Be careful. Oh here" Wyper gives her a rejected dial. "Please use it carefully. It's still dangerous." He explained. Rina left the room as she followed after Law she handed him the rejected dial. "Here use this. This will throw the attack back him." She explained what the dial dose. Luffy stops as he notices Reaper was wounded by Mingo he was growing angry. "Damn it!" Luffy wanted to end this but he knew Law wanted to stop him also. Doflamingo smirked as he aimed at Luffy with the same attack before he can use it a flash of light blinded him as Rina used her powers to blind the man. "Reaper!" Rina shouted at him.

Amadeus Sparx & Trafalgar Law

"Ow... O-Oh, they're here..."
Reaper mumbled, looking up weakly to see Rina and Law. He felt useless, he was barely able to do damage to Doflamingo with the numerous attacks he had thrown at the Warlord. He coughed up a bit more blood and he tried to get his mind off the pain. Law gripped the dial tightly and went to a safe place outside the battlegrounds, when he got to a place he swapped places with the wounded Reaper. He started walking towards Doflamingo, his sword in one hand and the dial in the other. "Strawhat-ya, do whatever it takes to defeat this man... We can't let Skypiea be ruined again..." Law get ready to fight.

Rina Kohu

"Don't move you fool!"
She pouted at Reaper before pulling one of her feathers from her wings. It glowed blueish color as she carefully dropped the feather on Reaper's wound as the feather vanished then healed his wound. "I don't use that healing power that much. That one takes too much of my --" She passed out from using that strong healing powers of hers. "I agree Taffy! After we saved Skypiea once." Luffy wasn't going to let Mingo take over this kIngdom or married that angel. Doflamingo wasn't going to give up on his goal. He notices a strange item in Law's hand. What is that? Doflamingo has never seen a Dial before. Doflamingo put up his bird cage around the island and then smirked. "If you can take me out before this island gets destroyed."

Rina Kohu

"Don't move you fool!"
She pouted at Reaper before pulling one of her feathers from her wings. It glowed blueish color as she carefully dropped the feather on Reaper's wound as the feather vanished then healed his wound. "I don't use that healing power that much. That one takes too much of my --" She passed out from using that strong healing powers of hers. "I agree Taffy! After we saved Skypiea once." Luffy wasn't going to let Mingo take over this kIngdom or married that angel. Doflamingo wasn't going to give up on his goal. He notices a strange item in Law's hand. What is that? Doflamingo has never seen a Dial before. Doflamingo put up his bird cage around the island and then smirked. "If you can take me out before this island gets destroyed."

Reaper was shocked as the wound faded along with the pain it had caused him. He rubbed the area where the wound had been before standing, sighing as he looked at Rina. "Thank you, Princess." He said despite her being unconcious. He looked up and saw the cage created by Doflamingo, he turned to where Law and Luffy were. "Law!! Luffy!! Take that bastard down, I'll hold back the cage as long as I can!" Reaper yelled before quickly flying off to the main thread of the cage. Law nodded as Reaper flew off before turning back to face Doflamingo. "Strawhat-ya... Don't hold anything back, if you do I'll end you myself!" Law said before dashing at Doflamingo, attacking the warlord head on.

Rina Kohu

Sanji picks up Rina off the ground. "Don't worry princess! I'll save you!" With hearts in his eyes, Zoro rolled his eyes at Sanji. "Stop flirting with the princess Let's move her out of the way!" Zoro snapped at Sanji "Back off moss head!" Sanji growled as he ran off to a safe spot. "Don't worry Taffy! I'm not going to!" Luffy was ready to take out Doflamingo himself. Doflamingo stared at the two before creating clones of himself. Luffy wasn't sure where the real one was his clones are alike. He activated his second gear and then went after one of the clones. Doflamingo stared at Law. "What can a child do? Corazon was foolish." He never trusted his own brother

"I'll show you what a child can do... Doflamingo."
Law created a ROOM and unsheathed his weapon. He threw his weapon at one of the Doflamingos, using 'Sterben Blade' to attack that one while Law attacked another one with his 'Gamma Knife' technique. Law wasn't going to hold back a single attack, he used every bit of power he could muster. Meanwhile, Reaper found the heart of the birdcage created by the Warlord. "Time to hold this back..." He mumbled as he covered his arms in Haki, before plunging them into the strings attempting to slow or even stop the birdcage.

Rina Kohu

Doflamingo smirked he wanted to see what Law can do. Luffy had a chance to punch the real Doflamingo with his haki as Doflamingo used the rubble from the castle to block Luffy's attacks. "If you think you rookies going take on the New World. You not even close!" Doflamingo shouted at them as he used the color strings against Law. Rina woke up sometime later in the arms of a blonde guy. Who was blushing like crazy and asking her if she was alright. "I'm fine" As she climbed out of Sanji's arms as her wings flicked before flying into the skies. The birdcage was slowing down but she needed to do something. Her people were fighting with Doflamingo's crew. Her stepfather wanted to take control of her kingdom. She summoned the holy staff she hated to use this one technique. But if to save her kingdom and Skypiea she will use it.

Trafalgar Law & Amadeus Sparx

Law jolted his head as he heard the real Doflamingo approach with the colored strings, he quickly got the dial ready and waited until the perfect time to counter was. When the time came he put the dial up and armed it... "REJECT!" The captain yelled as the dial blew Doflamingo's attack back at himself. Suddenly, Law approached and attacked the real Mingo- "Injection... SHOT!" He thrusted his sword into Doflamingo's chest with extreme force. Meanwhile, Reaper was using all the strength he had left in him to hold back the birdcage. He thought of all the people who he wanted to protect, and how if he failed the birdcage would destroy all of Skypiea.... He wouldn't allow himself to fail them, not again. Reaper focused his abilities and slowly morphed into his Snow-Human hybrid form and grew in size at an extreme rate. He roared out when the transformation was complete, he had become a large snow golem. Reaper used the newfound strength to hold the birdcage back even more than before.

Rina Kohu

Rina leaps into the air as she pointed the staff to the skies. "Holy Grail: Light of Life!" The crystal on top of her staff glow her wings grew larger her halo glowed brighter. She twirled around creating a mist of light. Doflamingo was cut off guard when Law used the Rejected dial against his own attack backfired on him. This did heavy damage to him he was bleeding all the place. She flew through the mist as her move turned the birdcage into balls of light making them vanish the wounded was healed. She can feel her life energy leaving her. This was a dangerous technique she was forbidden to use this for this reason. "I'll finish this!" Luffy shouted as he relived his new technique also he turned into this giant and then went after Doflamingo to take him down. Rina finished with her move as she fall from her air going into a deep sleep. Wyper ended up catching Rina from crashing into the ground. "Rina! RINA! you did not..." Wyper knew how dangerous that technique was!

Reaper was shocked when the birdcage disappeared into the light, but he took the chance to quickly rush over back to the battlefield. As he ran he morphed back into his human state, since he was much faster this way than in his Golem form. While returning, he saw Rina passed out in Wyper's care and the pirate growled quickly jumping into the action. Law saw Reaper arrive and sighed... "Let Strawhat-ya end this... He has the strength to do it on his own." Law calmly said while watching Luffy deal the finishing attacks on the Warlord. "Whatever, you need to go help your girlfriend if you can... She's passed out." Reaper quickly interrupted, and Law almost instantly ran off to where Wyper was. When he got there, the captain saw Rina passed out. "W-What happened?!"

Rina Kohu

"She used a technique called Holy Grail: Light of Life. It's a very dangerous technique. Only she can use that. This technique drains their life energy from them. Two things are death or deep sleep. She can wake up in time. But.. I'm not sure."
Wyper explained. As Luffy took care of Doflamingo and stepfather Smoker arrived to take care of the warlord and the stepfather also.

Law was shocked that Rina would use such a technique, even if it was such a help to the battle. He looked at Rina and hugged her tightly. "You better wake up... You better..." Law mumbled, holding back a few tears. Reaper would take a deep breath before preparing to finish combat. He dashed at the Stepfather at high speed, kicking the man directly in the chest multiple times before knocking him to the ground. "Filth like you shouldn't be allowed to be in an angelic place like Skypiea..." Reaper said, glaring down at the man.

Rina Kohu

"Keep that smile going for him. You need to wake up. Wake up, Rina." A voice spoke inside her mind only thing she can see was a man wearing make-up that would make him look like a clown. "He needs you, Rina. wake up." The voice spoke again. Rina's body moved upon Law hugging her she open her blue eyes and then stared at him. "Tell the clown to stop talking to me.." She was talking about Corazon who wore make-up. Meanwhile, Stepfather stared at Reaper. "This not going hold me down. I'm still part --" Smoker had enough of this guy he seal it up. "Noble or not. He going impal down along with Doflamingo" Smoker explained. "PARTY!" Luffy shouted

Law was shocked that she had woke up, but was grateful and happy to know that she was okay. "You're okay.... Thank the lords." He said, still hugging Rina close. When she had mentioned some clown talking to her, Law knew almost instantly who it could have been. 'Thank you... Corazon. You're still helping me after all this time.' He thought and sighed. Meanwhile, Reaper had smiled and took a long breath to calm his nerves. He walked over to Luffy with a big grin "Yo! Luffy! I have to admit those attacks were crazy powerful... I might need to try to replicate a few of them with my Devil Fruit!" Reaper said with a laugh, he was genuinely impressed with how well the Strawhat Captain was able to use his abilities.

Rina Kohu

She blushed then smiled. "Sorry, I had to do that! Everyone.." She paused as Wyper shook his head. "Everyone is fine. Strawhat wants to have a party now." Wyper laughed as he heads to the temple telling the cooks to make a lot of food for the White kIngdom. She wrapped her arms around Law. "He wanted me to keep that smile going." She whispers to him what Corazon said to her before kissing him and then pulling away. "Umm, I know this is not my part to say this. Can I join your crew? I know you said it was a temp thing. But I want to join you and your crew." She asked. Luffy pouted when Rina said she wanted to join Traffy's crew. "I wanted her to join mine!" He stared at Reaper. "I'm sure you can!" Luffy grinned at him.

Law chuckled a bit before nodding. "Of course you can be part of the Heart Pirates. I'm sure the rest of the crew would love to have you as a permanent member." He replied with a simple smile, having no doubts in his mind. He then looked at Reaper, wondering who's crew he would decide to join if any of them. Reaper was surprised to be invited to the Strawhat Crew, he sighed with a bit of laughter. "I'll make my choice after the party, I haven't even met your crew Luffy... Let me do that first and I'll decide." He said, even though he was most likely going to join the Heart Pirates along with Rina. Law shrugged and stood, helping Rina up as well.

Rina Kohu

She giggled at Luffy's reaction to everything. She grabs hold of Law's hand. "I'm sure they'll also Law." Luffy stared over at his crew who was talking away about how things changed in Skypiea the last time they were here. "I'm just glad that Wyper did not attack us," Nami said as Rina stared at Wyper then sighed yes he had a short temper back then he never trusted blue sea people. "Sanji fooood!" Luffy shouted at his cook as Rina blinked. "Yeah, Yeah I hear you, captain!" Sanji went to cook with the others he made some drinks for the ladies. "I need to do something. Law, There is a grave behind the castle. My parents are there. My real parents. Can you take me there?" She asked.

Law nodded and started walking there with her, through the rubble and debris created by the fighting. He watched out for any falling debris as well, in general he was still on high alert.... He wasn't ready to let down his guard just yet. Reaper on the other hand was trying to enjoy the rest and time for relaxation, he walked over to the Strawhats' ship and decided to introduce himself and meet the people he had seen save many people. "Hey! What's up Strawhats?" Reaper announced as he boarded the ship with a bit of laughter.

Rina Kohu

She can't believe how much rubble and damage was done to the castle. But she can rebuild her kingdom as she stared at Law he was still on high guard even after the fight with Doflamingo. She approached a large tombstone with her mother's and father's name on it been many years since her father die and her mother was killed. "Law, relax. Nothing going to happen anymore." She frowned at him and then stared at the tombstone as she placed her hand on the stone. "You can finally rest now. It's over mother." She smiled in tears it was over but her journey just started. Meanwhile, the strawhats were enjoying themselves. Franky and Chopper even others stared at Reaper for a moment. "Did Luffy invite a new member again?" Nami asked as Robin smiled. "Hello, Welcome," Robin said

Law sighed, placing a hand on Rina's shoulder so she'd know that everything was okay. He slowly let his guard down more and more. "The whole country can rest easy now, no more false gods, no more warlords, only peace." He added with a small smile. With Reaper, he smiled and nodded a bit in response to Nami. "Luffy invited me to join the crew, but I'm also invited to join Law's crew... I'm just stuck on what to choose I guess. Anyway, I thought it would be best to at least meet the people who helped save Skypiea... Again-" He explained clearly.

Rina Kohu

She hope so, This country had enough of false gods and warlords also. "I hope so, I know Gonfall and his warriors can watch over Skypiea." She wasn't worried about Skypiea with those people around. "I have to ask. You don't have to tell but. Why did Doflamingo kill his own brother for? I figure he was protecting you." She asked. "You see. My mother was killed by that man of a stepfather. For putting me in a deep sleep a long time ago. My mother was protecting me from Enel" She explained. "Oh, I see. Between our crew and Taffy's crew." Nami wondered who he was going to join. "Luffy going to keep trying, This second time we saved Skypiea" Zoro explained. This was the first time that Brook and Franky had been here.

"I've heard, from what I've seen and heard you all have saved quite a few places already."
Reaper said, recalling the times he had seen the Strawhats in newspapers, wanted posters, and other forms of media after their antics. He admired the Strawhats for the strong crew they became, and the people they helped despite being a pirate crew. "I don't mind if Luffy keeps trying to get me to join you all though, I understand the want for a large and strong crew." He added before taking a sip of water from a bottle he grabbed after the battle was over. Meanwhile, Law sighed as he cracked his neck a bit before speaking. "Cora-san died for me, Doflamingo wanted the Ope Ope no Mi so he could become immortal through an operation... But Cora-san gave it to me so I'd recover from a deadly illness I had as a child, and he died for it... For me." He explained, looking at the ground as he replayed the memories in his head.

Rina Kohu

Rina was shocked by his story this man give Law the devil fruit to recover from an illness?! "I see, I'm sorry that you had to go through that Law." She did not want that man to come immortal. "Cora, I think he wanted me to make sure you'll keep living." She wanted to make sure that the burning flame in Law's heart will never go out. "Before I meet you and Reaper. I have a devil fruit with me. I haven't eaten it yet. I'm not sure if I want to eat it or not. I believe it's called Calm Calm no mi." She explained the devil fruit was locked away in the safe she had with her back on Submarine. As she pulled Law into her arms she did not want him to have nightmares about those memories. "I'm not going to leave you." She snapped her fingers as wings appeared on his back. "Come on let's fly through the skies." She smiled at him. Meanwhile, Luffy nodded his head. "We have! I'm going be King of the pirates one day!" Luffy was happy about his goal. "Oh, that nothing! I saved many people myself!" Usopp was telling his fake stories again CHopper was believing him.

"Heh, if you plan to become King of the Pirates... I guess you'll be my future opponent! My goal is to become a strong enough pirate to rival the Pirate King!"
Reaper exclaimed with a grin, before looking over to Usopp telling his tall tales of his 'heroic deeds'. Reaper didn't believe him but laughed along, he sat down at a table where Robin was seated and Franky was standing nearby. "This crew is pretty fun." He said as he sat, Franky nodded and did one of his iconic poses. "Not only fun, but also SUUUUUUUPER!" Franky exclaimed laughing a tad himself. Meanwhile Law was shocked when Rina said she had the Calm Calm Fruit, the former fruit of Corazon.... He sighed and decided not to mention it for now, he carefully lifted off the ground and started to slowly fly around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back