• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Trafalgar Law & Amadeus Sparx

Reaper stopped eating and nodded. "I have made my choice..." He took a deep breath and smiled a bit. "I'm going to join the Strawhats. But if the Heart Pirates ever need help, I'll be there in an instant." The pirate said with confidence. Law nodded and was okay with his decision. "Reaper, thanks for everything... You'll always be welcomed to return to the Heart Pirates if needed." Law said, taking a sip of his coffee, and Reaper nodded, happy to always be welcome. Reaper sighed, still smiling before finishing his food.

Rina Kohu

Sanji returned to her table with pancakes for Rina they were heart-shaped also. "Sanji? Why are my pancakes heart-shaped?" She asked. "Show you how much I love you, my dear!" This cook was going to be the death of her she notices there were strawberries with whip cream on top of them. She loves pancakes like these strawberries are her favorite fruit in the world. She pick up the strawberry and then placed it in her mouth as she eat it

Nico Robin

"Oh, the cook is hitting on Rina."
She teased then laughed a bit before staring at Reaper who decided to join her crew. "Welcome to the crew then" As she ate her food also she was enjoying herself. "We have a new crew mate!" Luffy cheered with his drink in his hands.

"Blackleg-ya, you better keep your advances calmed down. Or I'm going to make sure you have no legs here soon-"
Law said while glaring at Sanji, upset with how he was acting. Reaper smiled a bit more, happy with how everything was coming along. "Thank you, Robin." The new member said happily, glad to have joined a crew full of fun-loving, caring people.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

"Aww don't be jealous Traffy~"
She placed a strawberry in his mouth and then giggled she love that nickname that Luffy calls him. "If you want I can make a heart-shaped riceball for you" She teased him then grinned. Nami was watching Rina tease and flirt with Law she saw this as priceless. "I think this moment needs a picture." Nami teased the two couples as Rina stared at Nami then blushed. "N-Nami!" She hide her face with her hands. Robin smirked at Law and Rina then stared at Reaper. "I hope you're ready for this crew. We do a lot of crazy things we shouldn't be doing." Robin warned she was pretty sure he was ready for this crew.

"He's ready, he may act calm right now but he can cause a lot of trouble. Trust me, we had to deal with it..."
Law said while rolling his eyes before looking back at Rina. "And shush you, I don't get jealous-" He mumbled as Reaper laughed at the couple. "That's a lie Law! I bet as soon as you two get some free time you two are gonna get fre-" Law would quickly jump over and punch Reaper on the back of the head to make him shut up. Reaper held the back of his head in pain while Law kicked him, angry at the comment the man made.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina started giggling as Law went over and beat up Reaper for saying what he was going to say. She smirked at Law before stealing his hat from him. "Calm down, Reaper just being a prankster." She placed his hat on her head. Robin can't help but smile at the group those two can get along as best friends. "It seems like Law and Reaper are getting along." Robin pointed out. "They been like since the day they met each other," Rina explained. "When you guys are ready. We can head to Cloud End to leave Skypiea." Rina explained as some of the strawhats remember what happened last time. "OOOOO, Octopus balloon?!" Luffy had stars in his eyes.

"Octopus Balloon..?"
Reaper seemed confused, as Law finally started to leave him be. He stood up and dusted himself off before putting his dishes away, trash in the garbage, and his weapons in their sheaths. That was all he needed to 'pack', now he was ready to go. Meanwhile, Law rolled his eyes and smiled just a tad as Rina stole his hat. While he didn't enjoy a belonging of his being stolen, he would let it pass this time. "You sure this place will be protected while we're gone, and not invaded... Again?" He asked just to make sure there weren't any final prep activities that needed to be completed before departure.

Rina Kohu

"It's a balloon that will help us get back into blue seas again. After we leave."
Rina explained then stared at Law for a moment. "I'm sure, everything would be fine for a while. If they need me, They can call me on the dial I have inside my staff." She explained. "Also, Wyper will keep an eye on this place also." She stood up from her spot as she pick up her dishes before heading into the kitchen she stared at everyone. "I have to do something before we leave. Go ahead and get ready" As she heads into the kitchen to clean up the dishes first after she was finished she heads down the hallway to her own room. As she entered her room she walked over to her dresser as she picks up a white box with wings on it. She opened it and inside was a small orb she pick up the orb. "I'm ready for this? That'll make me stronger than before." She whisper to herself she wasn't sure if this was time to take over her mother's powers.

Nico Robin

"That was fun last time we used it."
She does remember everyone falling from the skies when that happens. Robin giggled as Rina has taken Law's hat she does look cute in his hat. "I'm sure Skypiea will be alright Traffy!" Luffy grinned he knew how strong the warriors are here just like Rina said if they needed her they'll call her. "And we'll be there to help again!" Luffy wanted to make sure this island was protected as he has gotten an idea. "Hey! I'll take this island under my protection! Like the four Yonko's in New World." His crew stared at Luffy not saying it's not a bad idea. It'll stop other pirates trying to take over the island. "I like the idea." Robin smiled at Luffy.

"Sounds like a plan, the Strawhat Pirates protecting Skypiea... Good idea, Captain!"
Reaper said with a large grin, happy to consider a beautiful country like Skypiea under their protection. While Luffy's crew idea, Zoro seemed to have one concern. "Luffy. While having Skypiea protected is a great plan, wouldn't it make more sense if the Heart Pirates protect this land? Since the Princess is a part of the Heart Pirates." Zoro inquired, thinking it would be something important to consider. Reaper tilted his head at the thought, and agreed that it would make a fair amount of sense for the Heart Pirates to protect the land, with or without the Strawhats.

Law simply just shrugged at both ideas. "I don't care who protects what... We should be confirming this with Rina anyways." He said before looking around, making sure everything he had with him was with him. Except the hat, since it was with Rina at the moment.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

As the orb glowed a bright light wrapped her as the light vanish it left two small wing marks on her back where her wings would be. She felt different than before was this her mother's power? She stared at the mirror she does look silly with Law's hat on her head. She smiled but she love him she really does. "I must be stupid then. I can't love him." She gripped the hat on her head she needed to stay pure to keep her powers at fullness. Not like she was going to be powerless she just be weaker than before. "Lady Rina? Sorry I did not mean to overhear. But that's just a story." One of her maids explained. "Yes, you'll not be as strong as before. But if this pirate is your true love then that different." She explained. "Even so, I'm not sure myself. We'll be leaving soon. Please get ready." She asked before leaving her room with her newborn power. As she returned to the dining area. "What going on?" She asked. Robin stared at Rina. "Our captain wants to take this island under his protection. But Zoro said Heart Pirates should be the ones to do it." Robin explained.

"I see, I can agree with Zoro. I do want Heart Pirates to protect this place. But, I also want Strawhats help also." She explained that Luffy saved this island again for the second time.

"Then it's settled, the Heart Pirates and Strawhat-ya's crew will protect this country... The Yonko may rule the seas but we now protect the skies."
Law announced simply, making the statement clear and final. Reaper smirked with his usual devilish look before intervening. "The Yonko rule for now. Soon we'll take down Big Mom!" Reaper said on behalf of the Strawhats, seemingly not scared of the thought anymore. He was feeling confident that the Strawhats could take down anyone they challenged at this point, not having a single care in the world. Law sighed and shook his head "Whatever you say Reaper... Just don't get too cocky, or you'll be the first one taken down." Law warned him, but Reaper just shrugged it off... He really didn't care right now.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina nodded her head. "I agree with Law, Reaper you should be careful. Yonko's are stronger than you think." She explained. "I know Red Hair Shanks is one of those people." Rina knew about Shanks. Luffy's eyes widened at Shanks's name. "You know Shanks?!" As Rina stared at Luffy this boy knows Shanks also? "I do, I meet him once. He help me train when he was staying on the island where I was staying after the event in Skypiea." She explained. "Do you where he is now?!" Luffy wanted to know as Rina shook her head with a frown. "Don't worry we'll meet up again!" Luffy gripped his strawhat with a smile. "Oh, he gives you that hat, Luffy?" She asked as he nodded his head. "Shishishi! He did! He is the one that wanted to see me become a great pirate!" Luffy explained how Rina understand when Shanks would talk about a boy who wanted to become a pirate. "If we're ready we can go," Rina explained as she removed Law's hat and then placed it back on his head.

Robin smiled as Luffy and Rina spoke about Shanks one of the great pirates out there. "It seems like you two have met the same person." She wonders about Shanks herself.. She stood up from her spot as Sanji returned to the dining area with a bag of food. "Thank you for letting us take the food!" Sanji smiled at Rina before grabbing her hand and then kissing the top of it. "My princess, We'll meet again." He had hearts in his eyes Robin know Law will get jealous again she smirked at the cook before leaving the dining area with Nami.

Reaper rolled his eyes to the remarks made by Rina and Law. "If they're that strong that means they'll put up a good fight!" He said simply as a response, grinning at the thought of being able to fight people with such high status on the seas. "I'm gonna make sure everything is cleaned up and good to go before we leave." He added before running out the door and jumping into the air, using his wings made of snow to circle Skypiea to ensure the country's safety. The pirate was determined to make sure that such a lovely place never falls into the hands of someone so cruel ever again.

Meanwhile, Law readjusted his hat once Rina placed it back on his head with a small smile. Though, that smile quickly faded when he took witness to Sanji's antics. "You piece of... Keep your filthy mouth away from her!" Law yelled at Sanji with a serious tone before punching the back of the cook's head and kicking him away. He was ticked that Sanji still attempted such things when Law was right there, in view of it all. "Damned cook... Stay away next time Blackleg-ya... Or you won't have any legs left." He threatened, though the captain didn't fully mean it... yet.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

She blinked she felt bad for Sanji the poor soul. She giggled as Sanji was talking about how he went to heaven and saw pretty angels. "See you're jealous~" She had a playful smirk on her face as she followed the others out of the castle. "Stupid cook, He going get himself killed." Zoro mutter as Sanji and Zoro got into a fight again. "Ugh, Stop you two!" Nami hit both Sanji and Zoro before staring at Rina. "I think your boyfriend is jealous also. I have never seen him go off like that also." Nami smirked why does everyone call Law her boyfriend? "Hey don't threaten people Traffy." Rina frowned at her captain. Luffy was just laughing as it was just a game for him he knew Taffy wasn't going to hurt his cook.

"Oh my, This should be fun." Robin wonder what was going to happen next if Rina and Sanji meet again. As they arrived at the Sunny everything was ready to go. "I'm sure you know where you're going?" Rina asked. "We do, Princess." Robin smiled at her.

Law had a streak of blush run across his face when he was teased for being jealous. "It wasn't a threat, just a warning. Plus I would never actually hurt some that's part of Strawhat-ya's crew, that would be a waste of time and energy." Law replied before seeing the swordsman and cook get hit by Nami. "And it looks like he gets hit enough for his actions." He added with a small little smirk. Law then looked to the Thousand Sunny, seeing Reaper resting on one of the higher up points with a grin. The captain sighed, relieved that he wouldn't have to deal with ridiculous pranks any longer.

Reaper looked down at everybody and smiled. "This is amazing..." He simply muttered to himself before looking up to the skies, wondering how quick it would take word to get out that Doflamingo was defeated. The pirate hoped that his bounty would go up a significant amount from the chaos.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina giggled at Law before sitting on the bench around the mast. As she stared at the white sea for the last time. She notices the Sunny was getting closer to the end of the White Sea she knew what was going to happen she summoned her wings. She picks up Law into her arms. "Hold on, We're going to fall at least 20 feet from the air." That was when Sunny rushed through the waterfall. This caused the crew to panic again last time they did this was with the Going Merry. Luffy was laughing as he was having fun Rina giggled as the others are screaming beside Robin and Zoro. She pulled out a whistle and she blew it as a giant octopus balloon appeared wrapping the ship up as it started to slowly go down. As she placed Law down on the ground as her wings vanish from her back.

"it's nice to see you again!" Luffy pat the octopus. "We'll never get used to that!" Both Usopp and Chopper said together. "That was fun." Robin did like it as both Usopp and Chopper stared at Robin. "That wasn't!" They both started crying.

Reaper was not aware of the drop, since he had been seated else where from the group. When the Sunny started to fall, he screamed as he drifted above the falling ship before crashing down into the main deck as the ship slowed down. He slowly sat up with a dizzied look. "That was... Thrilling-" Reaper managed to mumble out before falling onto his back once again. Law chuckled as he saw the pirate fall onto the main deck face first, and when he was place down by Rina he walked over to Reaper. "Yep... He's gonna be knocked out for a minute." He announced with another chuckle.

Law then returned to where he was standing and looked to Rina. "Thanks for not letting me fall like Reaper did-" He said simply before taking a seat and enjoying the way down.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina stared at Reaper this Baka she giggled at him. "Robin take care of him for us." She asked the older woman with a smile. "Oh dear, Someone isn't used to this." Robin giggled before picking up Reaper with her devil fruit powers and then carried him to where she was. "How did he come a pirate again?" Rina asked. "Don't know, Ask Luffy he's similar to Reaper," Robin explained. "Your welcome Law. I hate seeing my captain get hurt." She smiled as she heads inside the cabin she found her way to the Library she check out some books. She founded one that she would be interested in. Some of them were books on plants and medical books that Chopper bought with him from the island he trained on for two years. "Oh! I did not know you're into the medical field Rina" Chopper was shocked that the angel was interested in that.

Reaper would remain unconscious for a few minutes before waking back up, seeing how close was to Robin. "E-Eh?" He was surprised, and his face was bright red. The pirate didn't know what to say or do, so he was still and unresponsive. Brook and Franky snickered a bit quietly, knowing why he was so red. Meanwhile, Law peered over the edge of the Sunny trying to see how far they were from the ground. Not seeing the ground yet, he had presumed that some time was left before they landed. He went back to his seat and looked over to what Reaper had gotten himself into, the Captain smirked. "Looks like the Snow Boy lost what he was going to say." Law said as a tease.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

She has fallen asleep on the couch in the library. Chopper decided to sleep in her lap since he was reading with her on the books he got from the island he study on. Luffy was laughing at his new crew member. Nami was smirking at him Robin wasn't confused but shocked by his reaction she never thought that would be someone out there that would like her. She wasn't sure if that was a wise idea to fall for her since she was a cursed child. As Sunny landed in the water this wakens both Rina and Chopper from their sleep. "I hope we did not land in another marine area" Chopper remember what happened the last time they have fallen from the sky. As the two walked back onto the deck Rina stared at Reaper. "Do I want to know?" She asked herself.

Law looked over as Rina had asked about Reaper, and walked over. "You know how it was revealed he had a crush on somebody? Well there's his crush" He said with a smirk, making fun of the Snow Boy. Reaper snapped back to his senses and back up trying to cover his face. "I'm okay!" He exclaimed before running inside, trying to calm down from the embarrassment. Law just chuckled as Reaper ran off. "With how confident he is... He's not that great when it comes to feelings." The captain simply said, while Zoro and Sanji blankly stared at him. The two knew that Law was similar to Reaper in that manner.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

Rina stared at Robin he likes Robin?! That was a shocker. She did not understand why he was embarrassed. She giggled a bit he be fine after a while she wasn't going to say anything since Reaper likes to tease Law the most. She spotted the submarine up ahead. "Hey is Bepo!" She waved at the polar bear who was happy to see his captain and Rina alive. "Aww, do you have to leave Traffy!? I want you to join me!" Luffy pouted as Rina stared at Luffy and then giggled this guy was cute. "He a captain of his own crew Luffy," Robin explained with a smile. She pulled out her number if they need anything. "Here this is my den den mush number." As she handed it over to Robin

Law rolled his eyes as Luffy pleaded for them to join the Strawhats on their next adventure. He looked over to see Bepo and the submarine, the captain was grateful to almost be back to his own ship and crew. "Hmp... This is good, to be back." He said to himself as he cracked his neck. Meanwhile, Reaper was still trying to calm himself down. "Feelings suck-" He mumbled, taking deep breaths to calm down.

Rina Kohu & Nico Robin

She stared at Law at least he was happy to be back with his crew. As the yellow submarine got close to the ship. She wonder if she should say bye to Reaper or not the guy was going through too much right now. "Big brother Reaper! I hope we'll see you again! Along with other strawhats!" She shouted with a smile. She does look up to Reaper as her brother Luffy stared at Rina. "I want to be your brother also!" He wanted a big sister since the only brother he had was Sabo. "Oh my, Our captain wants an older sister." Robin giggled.

Reaper quickly pulled himself together when he heard Rina saying her goodbye. He took one last deep breath before walking out to the main deck. "We'll meet up again for sure, I have no doubt about it... Little Sis." He replied with a smile, he accepted the role of being a Big Brother. He then looked over to Luffy. "I'm alright with calling you two my 'siblings'!" Reaper added, grinning even more. Law sighed with a small smile, not caring what they called each other. The captain was just glad to know that everyone got along well, like good allies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back