• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ninfia

ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, I'm Ninfia. I'm +25 years old and I love RPing. I crave character driven stories and lots of drama. I spend a copious amount of time creating OCs but I also enjoy playing canon characters. I play all genders but please be warned I do have preferences. My writing style is multipara, literate, third person past tense. I have over ten years experience RPing and I had to pause it since getting a new job. But now that I'm settled in I'm ready to get back into it! My time zone is EST.

What I'm looking in a partner is someone who is just as passionate about writing and character development. I'm looking for someone who contributes to the plot and bounces ideas around. Basically, someone who is 21+ who's fun to write with!.

Plots I'm interested in:
Magical girls

Historical drama

Post apocalyptic

Vampires

Military action/adventure

Demons and angels

I am of course more than willing to hear out any plots you may be interested in doing. And for more fun, we can mix and match the plots listed above. (example, magical girls/historical drama, etc) Romance is very much preferred and I'm open to do most pairings.

There's more, just ask!

Well that's all I can think of for now. If interested feel free to DM me! Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey, I'd love to rp FrostIron with you! A bit rusty on the MCU, but I'd be down to plot something if you're still looking!

Hey, I'd love to rp FrostIron with you! A bit rusty on the MCU, but I'd be down to plot something if you're still looking!
DM me! I’m a bit rusty too lol so don’t worry!

hey i'm up for a frostiron or obikin rp if you are still interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back