• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sarge-Loves-Fandoms

Fandom Hyperfixationist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• Introductions Hello, I'm looking for a few roleplays, mainly fandoms...only fandoms. First and foremost I should probably say that I go by many names, Grape Soda, Sarge, ZadZap. I'm a female, but I'll answer to any pronouns tbh, don't care. I'm Aroace and I'm 31, so I would prefer my partner to be at the very least, 18 years old. I got nothing against teenagers, but I would be more comfortable with adults.

I'm fine rping characters as my partner sees them, if you have an LGBT headcanon on a character, we can do that.

Now that we got all that out of the way, my writing style can be one-liner up to 1 to 2 paragraphs.

Last edited:
admittedly, i could see us writing many things! i love batfam and dc stuff (my knowledge is mostly from the young justice tv show but i know some of the dc lore apart from that), i love haikyuu and my hero too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back