• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

proudwrites

anime obsessed and always needing hugs
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
hello, it's nice to meet you. my name is nephilim. somehow i have lived to be an adult (i'm nineteen), so please keep that in mind! i have been around the block of rpnation for a little while and i am certainly not new to roleplay! i myself have ten years of experience. admittedly, i don't really know how to sell myself to you as a writer but i am someone who is a lover of learning and always wanting to improve if that gives you any more confidence. i am a man of many ideas. i mostly enjoy fandom roleplays of the more romantic genre. i prefer doing mxm roleplay being myself a gay man but i am fine with playing a female in a mxf romance roleplay. to be honest, i love collaborating with my partners so i love to talk out of character. one thing i must say is that i am transgender (i use he/him pronouns) and i am autistic, so i have trouble at times with reading tone over text and i can be a bit blunt. i love anime and am willing to learn of other fandoms if you'd like. i don't just do fandom roleplays though basically if you can hook me on an idea i can make a character or rework a character.

fandoms:
  • my hero academia
  • haikyuu
  • sk8 the infinity
  • kuroko no basuke
  • young justice (tv show)
  • assassin's creed
  • x-men (movies)
  • x-men evolution
  • supernatural
  • batfam
  • tokyo revengers
  • death note
  • bleach
  • jujutsu kaisen
  • percy jackson
non fandom themes:
  • religious/mythological themes and characters
  • i like demons x angel pairings
  • victorian era in general (this includes steampunk but it doesn't have to be)
  • shakespearean themes and characters
  • elizabethan england
  • 1950s, i like greasers, ya know so gang type stuff but 1950s!
  • past lives
  • mafia stuff
  • superpowered people within a wholly non-human society
  • immortals
  • gods being stripped of power
  • royalty

my writing style:

i would say i am advanced literate but i tend to just mirror my roleplay partner, i write a fuck tonne especially for starters, i average about two pages per reply depending on what my partner can give to me. the longest reply i have written recently was five pages seven pages long. (there is about five hundred words per page if you wanted a word count comparison!) i am always improving and appreciate feedback from my writing partners!

themes:

i can admit that some of the things i enjoy roleplaying are of the more mature nature and they aren't everyone's cup of tea but obviously these aren't needed to be in every roleplay, these are just what i enjoy writing. i also love macabre and dark themes in roleplay but isn't needed. i am quite eclectic and again if you have an idea tell me i would love to hear them!
  • pregnancy (with me playing the pregnant person)
  • pregnancy loss (as above, wow much angst)
  • eating disorders (even more angst)
  • hidden relationships
  • fake (turning into real) relationships
  • found family (for when not doing romance, cure my daddy issues!)
  • undercover missions
  • hurt to comfort
  • tooth rotting fluff
  • chronic pain/chronic illnesses (i'm projecting as usual)
  • i have too many ideas half the time so this is just like a small amount of my ideas!

things i don't like in roleplays:
  • one-liners
  • too fast pacing (i will tell you if i think we are going too fast for my liking)
  • bad communication out of character (it's important and i enjoy planning as we write)
  • double ups, i don't enjoy them. in a roleplay i do play multiple characters when it is needed but actual double ups, i just don't do!

feel free to reply to the thread or just pm me if you'd like to discuss starting a roleplay! if you ever need a hug i am here for you! see ya on the flip side 💛

nephilim signing out!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back