• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 i posted for mey! i hope what i've written is okay, if you need me to change anything for einar to be more accurate to his character, please let me know. i tried to keep most of it vague c:

for some reason i feel like mey gives district 8 vibes?? and chitrita is fs a district 1 or 2 girlie.

irregular-neptune irregular-neptune would it be alright if i threw chitrita kaz's way since i introduced another character? 🙈

also @ everyone, please reach out if you have any interest in plotting with chitrita or mey < 3

honeycoves honeycoves Your post with Mey was beautiful!!! I can't wait to meet Chitrita and this character you have on the back burner

In regards to the Hunger Games question, Vasu would be a Capitol mf but one whose family has fallen from grace, much like Snow was in the prequel book/movie cuz I was obsessed with Ballad of Songbirds when creating his character and he's actually strongly inspired by the protagonist. Cha-Cha would prolly be District 12, because he was hungry as a kid. 🙃

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 i posted for mey! i hope what i've written is okay, if you need me to change anything for einar to be more accurate to his character, please let me know. i tried to keep most of it vague c:

for some reason i feel like mey gives district 8 vibes?? and chitrita is fs a district 1 or 2 girlie.

irregular-neptune irregular-neptune would it be alright if i threw chitrita kaz's way since i introduced another character? 🙈

also @ everyone, please reach out if you have any interest in plotting with chitrita or mey < 3

yes of course you can!!

Also I think Lis is from district 2??, Ramona would be district 5 and Kaz would be District 7!!

yes of course you can!!

Also I think Lis is from district 2??, Ramona would be district 5 and Kaz would be District 7!!

yay!! ok, don't think i'm totally insane with a really quick post. i typed one up last night in the event that you did say yes, or to use as a jumping off point if you said no. if i have done too much control with kaz, please let me know and i can edit my post to fix it! c:

honeycoves honeycoves Your post with Mey was beautiful!!! I can't wait to meet Chitrita and this character you have on the back burner

In regards to the Hunger Games question, Vasu would be a Capitol mf but one whose family has fallen from grace, much like Snow was in the prequel book/movie cuz I was obsessed with Ballad of Songbirds when creating his character and he's actually strongly inspired by the protagonist. Cha-Cha would prolly be District 12, because he was hungry as a kid. 🙃

chitrita's post is up, now it's just time to work on my other cs c:<

not chitrita immediately trying to get intel on the other schools omg. love that for her

Me reading Chitrita’s post wondering which Hogwarts boy she was dancing with 👁️ 👄 👁️

Kiara would likely be from the capitol or possibly district 1

Theo is more district 2 or 4 coded but a career regardless

i will have sasha and zuri up in the next two to three days. im working on getting replies out for all of my roleplays now that life is finally calming down for me again. btw internally screaming at the insane way cosmo is stirring up drama between himself and vasu and sasha

zuri would be from district 2 and sasha would be from 3 but i find her hard to pick for. as for marvel sasha would be related to scott lang and zuri would be related to or work with tony stark since they are both really smart and cocky about being smart

NAOMI INCOMING TOMORROW BECAUSE THE ROAD CREW HIT THE POWER LINE THING THAT MAKES THE INTERNET HAPPEN AND NOW I AM SUFFERING IN SILENCE AND UPSET BECAUSE HER POST WAS GONNA BE HELLA CUTE!!!!

Odinson would probably use an M134. Although it is a more common mini gun, it is also deadly in battle and gets the job done.

Working on Einar’s post tonight!

Gavy would probably use throwing knives/daggers or maybe even like a whip/short sword combo.

Einar already has his non-magic weapon of choice haha! He goes into battle with his axe and people know they better surrender or prepare to meet their maker.

Naomi honestly gives off the more assassin kinda vibe with poison needles or like using needle weapons to so swift, subtle, painless killing blows. It is not messy and is in a way merciful.

Auri would either have like a really badass spear or some sort of claw weapon. She would be ferocious and up close so she can make sure her blows are accurate and deadly.

Malaika would probably use throwing knives. Since they can be used for ranged and close combat attacks!

Kiara is up! I'm leaving for Florida on sunday so I'm unsure if I'll be able to get Theo up before I leave, but if not I will post him when I return!

guys I am so sorry for my radio silence, my semester is ending and i am suddenly swamped with projects. i am working on mey’s post when i can, and then i will work on chitrita’s and then hopefully finish my next cs c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back