• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Theo is very Batman coded as well! Kiara has the exact same personality as Yelena from Marvel XD

Einar - He is very Thor-like in his own way so I will say Thor!
Gavy - Hmmmmmm I kinda see her as Harley Quinn or Mystique which may be a weird call but I stand by it!
Naomi - Weirdly enough I kinda get Vision or Scarlet Witch vibes from her and I cannot explain it.
Aurelia - Storm, this girl could EASILY be the daughter of Ororo Munro based on personality alone!

FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 WanderLust. WanderLust. Please respond with Odinson and Theo in the next day or two! Also, those pinterest boards are fire, and I love em! 🔥

honeycoves honeycoves Mey's form is looking gorgeous so far! :hearteyes: Can't wait to see the finished product.

Question for you guys!!! I know we already did PJO parents, but in a Marvel/DC AU, what superhero/villain would your character be related to???

i didn't know if i should post here or the cs page, but mey's cs is finally finished! i got a little bit lazy with the history, but i'm really excited!!! i have a couple more characters on the back of my mind for this rp, but i want to make sure i can handle all of them, so we're starting off slow. but i have some ideas for maybe a masc character (potentially a mahoutokoro secondary?) and a handful of others depending on what i can handle. and i must say i was intrigued by the idea of chitrita pawar, but that feels like it merits a longer discussion lol.

i definitely feel like dc-wise mey might be a bit of a wondergirl((my love)), and squirrel girl marvel-wise. and i know i missed the previous pjo discussion, but there's no way mey is not a child of hermes lmao.

also if she is accepted and anyone is interested in plotting w mey(or maybe a future character? i haven't set my heart on anything and can't guarantee anything, but i'd be interested in hearing what ideas you guys might be yearning for lol) please reach out! we can either chat here or you can dm me.

ill have the twins up in the next day or two!

edit to add: the twins are 100% loki and thor (or adjacent to their wild family and dynamic), lanre would be closely related to miles morales, and i think amity would be related to storm maybe??

Aviator Aviator i just think she would be such a fun character to introduce/play as 👀 i can totally picture a character for her— perfect, proper, regal good girl to parents and authority figures, luring people in to be her “friends” but is someone who is cold, conniving, and cutthroat after a lifetime of being spoiled and manipulative on account of used to getting her way. but it’s not something i would act upon without permission, since the character heavily ties into vasu’s story and i have no idea the direction you were planning for that/him. but it was definitely an idea that had me very intrigued by. i live for drama 🙈

WanderLust. WanderLust. it’s delicious!! I recommend it c:

honeycoves honeycoves I would be so down for that because that idea is fire!! Only problem is I originally said she's a Uagadou student on Vasu’s form, but since it hasn't been mentioned canonically we can make her a Mahoutokoro student instead because Uagadou is currently full. But I'm all for it! And Vasu has never met Chitrita, so she can be however you imagine her.

Aviator Aviator yay!! i'm definitely going to get on it, i'm so excited c:
while i'm working on chitrita, should i wait for the dancing to be done to introduce mey into the rp? i've been skimming the rp page to try and catch up on what's been going on haha

Aviator Aviator i just think she would be such a fun character to introduce/play as 👀 i can totally picture a character for her— perfect, proper, regal good girl to parents and authority figures, luring people in to be her “friends” but is someone who is cold, conniving, and cutthroat after a lifetime of being spoiled and manipulative on account of used to getting her way. but it’s not something i would act upon without permission, since the character heavily ties into vasu’s story and i have no idea the direction you were planning for that/him. but it was definitely an idea that had me very intrigued by. i live for drama 🙈

WanderLust. WanderLust. it’s delicious!! I recommend it c:
I love that idea btw! It sounds amazing!!!!!

i got chitrita's cs up (and i have another cs on the backburner) 🙈 and i am working on a post for mey now that i should hopefully get up before the weekend is over! it's taking me a little bit longer than i would have liked with a weird homework load, but it is coming i promise!!

Auri is getting posted today! Hope everyone is doing well!

What district would yalls babes be from in the hunger games universe?

the twins would be from 1, lanre would be from four, and amity would be from eight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back