• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
All right all right, everyone! Cha-Cha's form is finished, and because it's exceptionally long, here's the rundown of his character: He teaches Occlumency & Legilimency at Castelobruxo but attended Koldovstoretz as a student. He used to be an award-winningly bad therapist who used Legilimency and hypnosis to treat his patients, until constantly messing around in the minds of the mentally ill drove him to psychopathy and he inadvertently started a cult among his patients to take down pureblood supremacists. A short (but very noble) killing spree later found him in Azkaban, but he got out early for using his Legilimency gifts to help Aurors nab a shit-ton and a half of Dark wizards. Now he's mostly mentally stable albeit a little mood swing-y and really just wants to find true love. Cha-Cha goes back and forth between being distant and standoffish and being an effortlessly friendly charmer because he wants everyone to like him, but he's unfailingly polite, and he is a complete nerd for anything related to psychology. He loves learning: new facts, skills, and what makes people tic, and he's prone to the unsolicited psychoanalyzing of other people because he "just wants to understand" why people do what they do. Oh, and he won the most recent Triwizard Tournament fifteen years ago. XD Open to all kinds of plots!

Okay so don't hate me y'all... but first post for the RP thread will be up on the 26th, not Christmas! It shall be a slightly belated present, please forgive me!!! Anyway, please try your best to have any outstanding character forms finished up by then so that we can kick off smoothly.

argotNaut argotNaut Hullo hullo, my love, we currently have some positions reserved for you. Are you still interested in joining our thread? We'd love to have you! 💜

sorry i didnt get back right away to this - but im forced to relax because i have covid lol, so any ideas i get when i go through all the characters again ill type out!!

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 id LOVE to plot with einar! i feel like clara and cosmo definitely gave him problems in their younger years - mostly with clara pulling too many pranks on students and staff whereas cosmo simply got into too many fights or was occasionally disruptive in class. as clara got older she became worse behavior wise and probably gets in trouble daily, whereas cosmo has learned better self restraint for not letting others ruffle his feathers so much. he probably also takes einar more seriously rather than turning his nose down at him

in general, cosmo is much more friendly and understanding than his sister. hes hard working, confident with good reason, and loves to meet new people. he's probably going to get along with everyone

clara... is not so nice lol. she may pick on specific people the more interested she is by their reactions and at the start of the roleplay will probably allow herself to get distracted from the tournaments in favor of messing with the competition/getting to know them in order to take them down

both are open for friendships, relationships etc; anything that gets pitched with them im down for
They honestly sound like the exact kind of students that Einar would be very fond of. Honestly, they would both remind him of himself when he was young in their own ways. Even if Clara doesn’t get it or appreciate it he would likely be very calm and grandfatherly towards her, sharing good life advice but always acknowledging that he is not her and she will walk her own path and wherever it leads he will always be eager to see what she accomplishes. With Cosmo maybe Einar helped him in the past? Einar was hot headed and cocky in his youth so maybe he saw much of himself in Cosmo? Einar will never force closeness but I could see him as their unseen advocate in the past when perhaps they should have received a greater punishment but he stepped in behind the scenes? They could even be among those who view him as weak now, I don’t mind. I am just spitballing ideas haha!

Also I am hopeful at least one of my gals could become friends with Clara and Cosmo, if not more than one haha! I adore your babes! I was thinking perhaps Gavy and Clara might get along? Would any of my gals interest Cosmo or Clara for friendships or anything? I just woke up from being sick the past two days so my brain is mush haha!

SORRY FOR LATE REPONSES, holiday season and all </3

let me start catching up with all of this haha.

I was hoping to plot with Aoi! I know Auri would love to maybe start a little Divination club with him! She is also big into ancient and old magic including Divination and Astronomy! Also I imagine since she comes from an ancient and powerful blood line as well that they could already know each other or know of each other? Maybe he has visited the Sanctuary before?

Also all of my babes are open for plots!

DIVINATION CLUB!! Aoi's family is all about appearances so maybe he has visited the Sanctuary if only to keep up ancient bloodlines! I do like the idea of them mostly bonding over their appreciation of ancient magic :DD

k-i-p k-i-p vvkastel vvkastel I don't think Oleander's RPer intends to finish his form, so would either of you guys like to promote Aki or Aoi to Mahoutokoro champion?

If it would be best for the rp, we can promote Aoi. I read up on what k-i-p k-i-p said and I don't think it's a bad idea for Aoi to take the spot. Mainly as Aoi always strives to be number 1 so him being champion won't change his superiority much!

I should add my current plots and ideas as well lol

Angelique:

•Quidditch plots with Aoi and Aki! They are very skilled players hence why they are called the Triple A Threat. They are gonna be discussing and learning new techniques together. Plus a bit of friendly competition amongst them! vvkastel vvkastel k-i-p k-i-p

•Is gonna be just fine with a prickly Aoi! She herself can be moody cause werewolf stuff. lol I was also thinking they can be penpals?(to establish them knowing one another already. However this will be the first time they see one another in person) vvkastel vvkastel

•Angel is definitely gonna be nice to Aki so I think they’ll warm up rather quickly to one another. Plus she will be excited to chat more about their quidditch techniques. k-i-p k-i-p

•Angelique also loves magical creatures. Though she’s often very careful around them do to being a werewolf.

•She was once a student at Beauxbaton and is originally from France. So she speaks French fluently. Also had several Veela friends from there.

•Is actually working hard on potions so would love to join a potions club!
Pen pals sounds so cute oh my God and with Aoi's penmanship it'd be so gorgeous! I also think that Aoi is pretty fluent in several languages so maybe they sometimes exchange letters in French? Could be cute that Aoi uses her to practice and she gets a touch up on her usage in a place where English is most common!

I'll respond more as I finish with work

irregular-neptune irregular-neptune Wanna plot some with our babies? Cha-Cha is very attuned to other people's emotions even without using Legilimency, and I think he would pick up within the first conversation with Lis that he's chronically anxious. Cha-Cha would think it an endearing character flaw and offer to soothe Lis via Legilimency, as he can relax and induce mild states of euphoria in other people, but he wouldn't do it without permission. He would be warm and friendly with Lis and make an honest effort to get to know him, which might disarm Lis because Cha-Cha asks a lot of probing questions and makes observations on others' behavior. Like he has a way of looking at people like bugs under microscopes but in a more cuddly and personable way, as if those bugs are beloved pets. He would pick up on Lis's insecurities fairly quickly and tell him--sincerely--that he is good enough... but he could be better by doing the shit ton of extra homework that Cha-Cha assigns him because he has high expectations for his students and wants Lis to win the tournament. If Lis does an exceptionally good job with it Cha-Cha might reward him by taking him out to lunch or some other generous gesture. Also Cha-Cha directs Gaming club at Castelobruxo for those who enjoy esports, but since Lis is from a pureblood family I doubt he'd be interested.

Last edited:
irregular-neptune irregular-neptune As for Kaz, I think Cha-Cha would relate to him a lot, as they're both amiable people with guarded emotions. Since they're only four years apart and both attended Koldovstoretz, I'm thinking that maybe they would have known of each other as students and maybe interacted a little bit but were never really friends? As a student Cha-Cha didn't really do any extracurriculars other than Quidditch and Dueling Club because he was always working (or competing in illegal unicorn races), and as such didn't really have a friend "group" outside of whoever his boyfriend was at the time. But now Cha-Cha will likely go out of his way to talk with Kaz more and maybe even cling to him a little bit for being a familiar face? But Cha-Cha, with his former Dark wizard reputation and infuriatingly acute reads on other people to the point where they might feel violated, isn't everyone's cup of tea, and Kaz may have ample reason to rebuff his attempts at friendliness.

Vasu will probably not have not too much respect for Kaz at first, seeing him as soft and unassuming and a little jealous that he didn't get a flashier mentor, like the retired ace Auror, infamous cult leader, or former Quidditch star. Vasu is here to win this competition, and if Kaz can't help him do that, then he's little more than a babysitter in Vasu's eyes. And just having a babysitter around isn't enough to compel Vasu to play by the rules. He has a fondness for alcohol, and wouldn't go so far as to outright sabotage his competitors for the tournament, but Vasu is a gambler in his free time and cheats to win games when he has to. As such, he's likelier to see Kaz as a potential obstacle who might get in his way of cutting corners than as someone with whom he might develop a future friendship. It's not to say that Kaz couldn't eventually earn Vasu's respect (assuming he even cares about that), but Vasu needs a reason to see him as worthy of that respect, which usually takes the form of demonstrated magical prowess.

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1

i LOVE that! honestly i could really see cosmo maybe not have listened to einar before but as he got older he probably gained more respect for him - cosmo trusts a lot and because of how complicated his and clara's life at home is, he probably sees einar as a father or uncle figure. hes a professor that he really trusts and looks up to for advice and enjoys talking to. hes a good student (not as smart as clara but he has his own strengths) and as he got older hes learned to not judge books by their covers the way he used to

with that, cosmo would LOVE both gavy and naomi(?). sorry if thats the wrong name/character my covid brain is fried haha. he probably really enjoys the fact that he could goof around with gavy as well as rely on her when things get tough. and he likely tries to be a good friend to naomi too when they meet - hes happy to fill the silence with his over dramatized stories or sit in comfortable silence to keep her company. since hes probably meeting them now that hes older, he doesnt have the arrogance and overly competitive aura about him that clara still has, which makes him easier to get along with. hes got huge himbo energy but his intelligence is sort of hidden - this both means that strangers usually underestimate him, but that he gets along great with girls and guys alike

as for clara, i bet she and gavy get along but its likely not a straightforward path going from strangers to friends. clara is likely to dismiss gavy at a first glance and probably dismisses her until she sees gavy in action and realizes how smart she truly is. i could see them having a competitive rivalry that quickly becomes lighthearted back and forth without any real venom from clara's side - something she gets uncomfortable with once people pick up on it. lowkey she probably thinks gavy is really pretty too - i bet she flirts back as an attempt to throw gavy off and then it turns into a regular thing for them haha. cosmo would probably really encourage their friendship (which clara hates, because if her 'golden brother' thinks its a good idea, it must be a bad one) but in the end both girls have a lot in common

clara probably heavily dismisses naomi too, for longer than she does gavy because quiet people make her uncomfortable if she cant rile them up. clara is probably a little mean to/about her being like "why is she here? she doesnt say much. will she speak to cast spells?" (which she likely wouldnt say to be intentionally mean, but it comes across as such because her teasing is a little too aggressive and she has a big personality). or if their first introduction is someone else being actually mean to naomi she probably intervenes and stands up for her and then is just left with this scenario where shes not quite friends with this girl, but she feels compelled to look out for her under the guise of "someone has to, and really, if im doing it, you lot should be ashamed of yourselves for not being truly as good of people you paint yourselves to be"

edit: i forgot to add clara and einar!! i think it would be cool if maybe clara was close with him first, but then her life took a nosedive and she became distant with everyone, einar included. maybe he still knows her pretty well and shes unnerved by it? like she still respects him a lot and takes what he says to heart but acts unbothered by him. shes honestly probably really jealous that cosmo is close to him and feels childishly betrayed by their relationship and thus assumes that since cosmo is everyones favorite, that maybe she no longer has a place with einar too

also: happy holidays everyone! im really excited for this roleplay

im still awake trying to induce vomiting in one of my dogs - he ate a stocking full of white chocolate - so ive had some time to look at all the characters and write a few ideas! if i forgot anyone im sorry. im not even sure if all these characters would interact but i still had fun thinking about it. i also wanted to get everyone in one last swoop because i know its a holiday for a majority of people and i didnt want anyone to have to read through multiple posts from one person

angel (hogwarts champion):
i think cosmo would really like her if they became friends! they are very similar in the fact that they have remained warm and friendly despite the things they have seen or experienced. he likely wasnt phased by the scar on her face and simply saw or focused on what she did with it versus what it did to her. cosmo is 100% a messy mfer though so i bet they butt heads there if they ever have to share a space lol. as for clara i dont really see them getting along but they have a few things in common - both girls like plants, reading and drawing/art in general. if they strike any sort of friendliness i bet its over clara thinking angel has good taste in stuff, maybe even swapping sketches with one another. clara likely doesnt want to make friends with the people she's competing against but of course that probably means that she grows fond of a lot of them regardless of what she initially thought

jake (Koldovstoretz secondary):
i bet cosmo and jake get along really well because of quidditch! honestly cosmo is really difficult to make an enemy of or to not get along with, i could totally see them being gym bros together and loving to hear about ferrets and learning how to take care of them and stuff. clara and him probably butt heads, i see they share a lot of traits that make anything between them move at a slow pace. shes likely really intrigued by his tattoos but otherwise tries to ignore him (unless hes fun to argue with, in which case she likely wont leave him alone)

aki (Mahoutokoro secondary):
okay i have to say, he is SO well written. im tipping my hat to you, you slayed. with that, i bet clara and him either get along well or hate each other. im down for either one! but they seem so similar, theyre either cosmo's nightmare duo or the room gets incredibly tense with both clara and aki in it. lowkey i think she and aki could have met while they were out hiking or something, shes a huge outdoors person. or maybe its just something they happen to have in common. regardless, cosmo probably sees a lot of clara in aki and makes sure that any interactions with him and aki are ones where he's on his best behavior lol. if aki and cosmo are friends, cosmo probably really tries to help aki see that being a perfectionist isnt always a good thing and that its okay to color outside of the lines or be sloppy every so often. with that, cosmo himself is a nightmare; he couldnt be messier if he tried. cosmo has a lot of depth but a lot of it is hidden with his warm friendliness and desire to help others, which might annoy aki initially or just in general. i have so many things i love about aki for both clara and cosmo but for the sake of not rambling, ill leave this at what i already have

aoi (Mahoutokoro secondary):
he is so well written too wtf!! screaming crying throwing up (and wishing my dog would throw up so i can go to bed lol). ANYWAYS... so many thoughts. first of all i love a genderqueer character, i have this lil headcanon that clara grows up and discovers that she doesnt feel tied down to 'female' but i didnt put it so aoi having that detail makes me feel safer about that thought i had while writing her. anyways, i see so many similarities between clara and aoi; before i even got to his personality i saw that all the classes he likes are ones she probably studied for fun outside of her regular schedule. but even aside from that, they are both huge powerhouses that demand attention just from existing and while clara will sees her day to day life as a performance, i get the vibes that maybe aoi doesnt seek out the attention he gets. and while clara isnt composed enough to not always bite her tongue when she is angry, aoi is more mature in that sense. this is another one where they either get along well (cosmo sees the determination and competitiveness in aoi and instantly sees it reflected in clara) or they are enemies that brutally compete in everything. im down for either one, if you like any of those. with cosmo, hes probably really put off by aoi - while not thinking him a jerk for not being polite enough to laugh at cosmo's corny dad jokes, he probably wonders about what he can do to get to know aoi. i bet at the very least, overtime from the pureblood country clubs (or whatever it actually is called haha) cosmo worked his way up to at least making whatever aoi's comfortable version of 'small talk' is; cosmo wont force conversation if he knows his company truly doesnt like it, but he does like to check in on those he sees often. even if hes not close enough for them to be friends i bet he still keeps an eye out for aoi, maybe even making it a point to wander over long enough to say hi and drop off treats for yumma that he bought or ordered (which he bribed clara into doing the proper research for him to make sure the treats were healthy)

vasu (Koldovstoretz champion):
i think he and cosmo could be good friends! i feel like cosmo could try and help vasu relax once in a blue moon and vasu would be a good influence to help cosmo work harder in some of his classes. they both share this idea that difficult times make them stronger and its a value that cosmo really holds close so if he learns this about vasu i could see him earning respect from cosmo for it. they both are really charming on their own without needing put put forth much/any effort. i feel like naturally one way or another (if you like it) they could become fast friends. he and clara have some things in common, one of them being a desire for power. i get the feeling that he is generally more liked than clara is, which as a result means that she probably takes one look at him, assumes that hes like her brother and generally avoids him. she probably picks up that hes smart though and makes sure to not let her guard down around him. or if they interact i could see them sharing little sly remarks or comments and otherwise not interacting or arguing too much at first. clara has a desire to be known but she hides a lot of herself behind the things she says, and when she sees vasu doing that too she might get curious enough to begin poking and prodding to meet the 'real' vasu, which im sure he doesnt like at all. whereas cosmo would be patient and not push him to share anything he didnt want to

lis (Castelobruxo champion):
i feel like regardless of their dynamic that he and cosmo would get along well. cosmo wouldnt mind at all when lis gets really talkative, and wouldnt be upset at all when cosmo is the one filling the quiet space. he'd probably help introduce lis to new people too if he ever expressed a desire to make more friends. he'd definitely treat lis like a little brother and try to help veer him onto the right path or just a better one than they one he'd been on. clara probably wouldnt take well to lis approaching her randomly to try and become friends - but once she saw that he wasnt a strict rule follower i bet theyd sneak out together and get into all kinds of mischief that ultimately brings them together. clara isnt inherently a bad person nor does she usually encourage others to do truly terrible things, however she herself doesnt always do what shes told. this is the rare instance where i think (if you want) that she and lis could become real friends and rather quickly, or maybe clara deems him an enemy if they start to get close and lis pulls away suddenly for whatever reason. she probably also feels like befriending another champion is a bad idea, which would make their unusual friendship a little more interesting (and motivate her to demolish him if their friendship didnt go well)

ramona (ilvermorny secondary):
i think she and cosmo would get along well! cosmo and her probably make each other laugh a lot in between all the tasks they have to do for their respective champions

kaz (Koldovstoretz professor):
i dont see clara going out of her way to talk to any of the teachers from the other schools, but cosmo probably likes talking to kaz! hes probably really interested in the keys he collects and probably recognizes some of the books he brings on the trip

cha (Castelobruxo professor):
okay listen. clara probably HATES being around him despite the fascination she feels about his crimes and abilities. she doesnt approve of the bad he did, but she likely knows all about him because she has a huge interest in learning legilimens and occlumency and learned about his crimes on her own when she got sidetracked in her research (because there were likely articles about his crimes, im guessing?). and being someone who regularly lies and learned on her own how to pick out half truths and lies from micro expressions, shes probably put off by the idea that someone well known for being able to go through minds is within close range of her lately. she prides herself on being really difficult to read or to get to know and that kind of vulnerability is scary to her. hes probably the closest thing to starstruck that she'd get and not for any good reasons. she probably really wants to ask him about it all but doesnt want to risk being called out on or let someone know the things she despises most about herself. and cosmo? he probably secretly fears that what hes done in the past is what is going to be clara's future. of course cosmo doesnt treat people based off of their mistakes but he probably has a deep fear that clara will end up on the path that cha was jailed for. cha and clara share too many similarities and cosmo probably tries to avoid the two of them interacting if it can be helped - clara would definitely try to manipulate her way into lessons to help protect her mind or invade others. otherwise hes generally friendly to cha when he seems up for conversation

aurelia (Uagadou secondary):
i think cosmo and her would get along! they share that same confidence that truly comes from knowing their strengths and worth (unlike clara, who isnt confident without reason but it originally came from a 'fake it til you make it' mentality) and they are both wise, ambitious and sometimes too boastful. honestly they could be a powerful duo were they ever placed in charge of a group or something. however for those same reasons i could see them maybe butting heads a little bit at first. cosmo would rather get along with people than be in charge but hes not used to being second in command - however he would not intentionally be difficult, itd just be so unfamiliar to him. as for her and clara, i feel like aurelia would not let anything clara said or did to her fly, and so they probably have really interesting interactions. aurelia is quick on her feet and can keep up with whatever clara throws at her, which she probably finds is a nice change of pace

Last edited:
pearjuice pearjuice Cha-Cha is unused to positive attention (especially from purebloods, most of whom wanted him executed), so he will cherish Clara thinking so highly of him! He would be super warm and friendly in response and encourage her curiosity, because he believes curiosity is a virtue. If she asked him for tutelage he would inwardly be very enthusiastic because he genuinely loves seeing students with a desire to learn, but he also likes toying with people. So he'd feign reluctance, delight in riling Clara by implying, "Well, I don't think your mind is strong enough to do what I do," and see how far she is willing to go for these lessons. Probably the challenge he'd give her would be to tell him a close-held secret about one of her competitors in the tournament, and if she can do that, he'll mentor her. Of course, only after he examines her reasons for wanting to learn Legilimency, and casually asking if this is just another challenge she's undertaken to prove to herself that her mother's lifelong criticism is invalid. Or whether this is just another self-defense exercise for her, or if she intends to use it for more than just defense. Anyway, Cha-Cha will push her. He isn't impressed by mediocrity and only accepts the best from his students, firmly subscribing to the "train until it kills you" philosophy. He'll have three different conversations with Clara simultaneously, until she slips up whatever lie she's trying to sell. He'll talk to her in Indonesian and expect her to glean the gist of his meaning from the visual aid of thoughts alone. If she asks him personal questions about stuff she's read or heard about him in the news, he'll happily answer them, but most likely in ways that mix truth, embellishments, and outright lies, and as she gets better at Legilimency it'll be up to her to figure out what's true and what's not. As they get closer their relationship might trouble Einar, who has a secret shared history with Cha-Cha and knows firsthand how dangerous he is. Presently they have a Professor X and Magneto sorta frenemy-ship, but it might give way to tension due to Einar's concern for Clara's safety. Most of all, Cha-Cha will immensely enjoy watching Clara battle between her fear of being read and understood versus the payoff of training with him.

As for Cosmo, Cha-Cha will see that he's the less magically talented twin, and Cha-Cha takes a vicious joy in correcting people. When Cosmo makes a mistake, Cha-Cha will let him know with a wide, good-natured smile, fanged teeth on proud display. He'll rub it in Cosmo's face only slightly, but mostly it will be of the constructive criticism variety, because he does want students to learn and improve whether they're "his" students or not. He will absolutely 100% play the siblings off of one another, criticizing Clara that the main thing keeping her from becoming a better Legilimens is her inability to make people like her, and that she "really should be more like her brother" that way. Maybe or maybe not this tension is an attempt to sabotage the Durmstrang team. But the line that Cha-Cha won't cross is guilt-tripping Cosmo for being complacent with his parents' praise while they neglected his sister, unless Cosmo does something to seriously piss him off, in which case Cha-Cha has a retaliatory propensity to turn cold and weaponize information. (Honestly Cosmo endorsing pureblood supremacy--even if it's just lip-service--might be enough to do it, because Cha-Cha is extremely sensitive to discrimination.) Anyway though, Cosmo's lighthearted, welcoming demeanor will probably make him a joy for surface-level conversation, but Cha-Cha prolly won't be at all "real" with him because Cosmo is the kind of person who's had everything handed to him on a silver platter and that's the kind of person Cha-Cha hates. Sensing that Cosmo disapproves of his affiliation with Clara, Cha-Cha will likely find a way to politely excuse himself every time Cosmo butts into one of their conversations, because aggressive confrontations aren't his preferred way of solving problems.

Vasu will respect Clara's tough-as-nails demeanor right off the bat, appreciating her rebellious nature because he is much the same in that regard. Both of them are low-key dipshits/bullies who speak their mind and do not give a damn for other people's feelings because feelings are for crybabies, so I can see them spending a lot of time together once they've both been voted off the island, per se. XD A brief battle for dominance might ensue, but Vasu won't mind it as much from a girl as he would another boy. A tirelessly hard worker, Vasu will be impressed but also slightly concerned and just bewildered at how little effort Clara puts into her classes, feeling that it's a little unfair for magic to come so naturally to her like that, but he knows life is unfair. Her demonstrating herself as a worthy opponent will push him to study and fight harder. He will also respect her for seemingly not caring about what her family thinks of her and her determination to make it on her own, as he's been trying to get out from under his grandmother's thumb for years to little avail, because she has money and his once-rich family can no longer afford their lavish lifestyle in the wake of his father's death. As rebellious as he is, part of Vasu dearly craves validation and recognition much as Clara does, and I think this will work in large part toward them understanding each other.

Vasu and Cosmo will probably be a contentious match at first, as Vasu does not care at all what the general populace thinks of him, and he'll see this pandering to the crowd behavior that Cosmo exhibits to be... nauseatingly fake. He may even call Cosmo out on it and instigate some shit that may or may not turn into, "Oh yeah? Well, why don't we settle it with a duel, Mr. Silver Spoon?" Vasu was also born into an elitist pureblood family (well, mostly just his grandmother is like that, but she's the matriarch), and while he doesn't have much of a moral code because he thinks ruthlessness is more sustainable, he is utterly disgusted by those who indulge in pureblood privilege. But Vasu isn't particularly skilled at reading people or picking up on social cues, so unless Cosmo is very open with this mentality (which I doubt will be the case), then Vasu prolly won't notice it. Since both of the boys enjoy playing cards and board games, I can see them settling their differences over poker, spades, Monopoly, Risk, whatever have you, and maybe slowly overcoming their rocky start as friendly rivals. Vasu is also a workout buff, so maybe he and Cosmo can work out together, which will inevitably turn into a competition over who can bench more. But if they can establish a friendship, Cosmo will have a very loyal ally who will come at anything that threatens him with the force of a hurricane.

Hey y'all, where do you guys wanna start the RP from? During the train ride to the first school (which will be Ilvermorny from the randomly generated list I created!), or once everyone is settled in at the Dining Hall for the Welcome Speech and Opening Ceremony of the tournament? I figure if we start with the train ride the characters will get a chance to interact with each other informally before getting down to business, or we can just jump right into the action if y'all prefer! Now, I'm going to let you guys decide for your respective schools how the champion was chosen, or if they haven't been yet, in which case the Goblet of Fire will select one candidate's name from each of the schools during the Opening Ceremony.

Also, here's our school travel schedule:
Ilvermorny (Opening Ceremony & 1st challenge)
Castelobruxo (2nd challenge)
Durmstrang (3rd challenge)
Hogwarts (4th challenge & Yule Ball)
Mahoutokoro (5th challenge)
Uagadou (6th challenge)
Beauxbatons (7th challenge)
Koldovstoretz (8th challenge, declaration of winner, and Closing Ceremony)

I also like the idea of starting on the train!!

Also i'm so sorry for my absence! with three families to see for christmas the holidays were so busy lmao. I'm working on typing some stuff up for relationships now, i'll probably get it up this afternoon!!

I also like the idea of starting on the train!!

Also i'm so sorry for my absence! with three families to see for christmas the holidays were so busy lmao. I'm working on typing some stuff up for relationships now, i'll probably get it up this afternoon!!
I hope you had an amazing time with your families! ❤️

Happy holidays, everyone! Excited to see things kick off with a bang. Now, to get to responses:

Hello! I’m so sorry I am awkward and awful at beginning to plot with new people! If you have time and would like to plot I would love to plot with you tho!

Hi! Don’t worry; I’m awkward too!! Gotta break the ice somehow, though, so I’d be happy to brainstorm with you. Do you have any specific types of dynamics you’re hoping for that I could slot Akimitsu into? If not, we can start from scratch, no problem!

If it would be best for the rp, we can promote Aoi. I read up on what k-i-p k-i-p said and I don't think it's a bad idea for Aoi to take the spot. Mainly as Aoi always strives to be number 1 so him being champion won't change his superiority much!

This works with me as well! Humbles Aki a little and sets us up for potential rivalry as they sort out what it means to be champion and secondary. They were both on the Quidditch team at Mahoutokoro so I’d assume they have a bit of teamwork built-in (lol), but in Quidditch, everyone shares the victory. It’s harder to feel the same about this situation when one person is so clearly labeled the champion. Aoi’s going to inevitably get more praise and it’ll wear Akimitsu down real quick.

okay i have to say, he is SO well written. im tipping my hat to you, you slayed. with that, i bet clara and him either get along well or hate each other. im down for either one! but they seem so similar, theyre either cosmo's nightmare duo or the room gets incredibly tense with both clara and aki in it. lowkey i think she and aki could have met while they were out hiking or something, shes a huge outdoors person. or maybe its just something they happen to have in common. regardless, cosmo probably sees a lot of clara in aki and makes sure that any interactions with him and aki are ones where he's on his best behavior lol. if aki and cosmo are friends, cosmo probably really tries to help aki see that being a perfectionist isnt always a good thing and that its okay to color outside of the lines or be sloppy every so often. with that, cosmo himself is a nightmare; he couldnt be messier if he tried. cosmo has a lot of depth but a lot of it is hidden with his warm friendliness and desire to help others, which might annoy aki initially or just in general. i have so many things i love about aki for both clara and cosmo but for the sake of not rambling, ill leave this at what i already have

Thank you so much! The entire time I was reading your character submissions, I was practically giddy; so hearing you liked mine is a huge honor. We both slayed, let’s be honest. I’ll try not to ramble too much with this! Here we go.

To start! Clara and Aki could totally get along. Akimitsu is stubborn, and aggressive, and competitive— but he’s in no way cold or intentionally mean about it. This guy runs on pure passion, so seeing other people fired up, doing their best, and giving him a real challenge… It makes him ecstatic. He’d be more upset and rude if someone didn’t bother to try, than if that same someone beat him. Give him a run for his money! He’ll come back hungrier for victory than ever, but with a smile on his face. Like— Show him something he’s never seen before or pull off a really cool combo and he will 100% openly fanboy or shout out a compliment. It’s all genuine, too. Competition pushes him to better himself, so he likes seeing that fighting spirit in others and will encourage it (regardless of whether that style of ‘messing around’ and provocation bites him later).

This means, of course, that Aki will be inspired by Clara’s intelligence, combativeness, and playful spontaneity. Unpredictable? Sarcastic? Prideful? Flamboyant? Literally the kind of person he loves going toe-to-toe with, all without any sort of ill will. In particular! You wrote that, “she likes to play with people's emotions and confuse them while also not liking when they get upset about it . . . because it is easier than wearing her heart on her sleeve and getting hurt for trying.” Well, it takes a lot of effort and genuine hostility for Aki to take jests, jabs, and teasing seriously. Be whimsically cruel to your heart’s content, Clara! Akimitsu will retaliate with mischievous fire of his own… and then stick around because as harsh as she tries to be, I can imagine him really appreciating her spunk — and thus enjoying her as a person, not just a competitor.

He’s the type of dork (I say, lovingly) to 9 times out of 10 dramatically press his hand to his heart when teased, stumble backward as if wounded, and then perk right back up with chipper comebacks of his own. He’s got limits, of course, and won’t break every rule in the book, but I feel like they could have a really fun dynamic if they met under the right circumstances.

Moving on to Cosmo; As much as I’d love to drag in tension by having Aki get along more with one twin than the other, I can’t see him disliking Cosmo. Cosmo might have the guts needed to keep Aki in line or encourage him to calm down if he’s getting rowdy, but isn’t (in Aki’s blunt terms, not mine) ‘stuck up’ or a downer. He’ll like Cosmo’s assertiveness, motivation, and confidence. But! I think what he’ll admire more is his open-mindedness and compassion. That might just inspire Aki to try bettering himself as a person for once instead of as a student.

I mean— Yeah, Akimitsu will get confused whenever Cosmo shares the credit for something. But not in an annoyed, ‘you’re too soft’ way. More out of curiosity. “You carried the team there, you know.” He’d want Cosmo to fight a little more for the spotlight. It’s one thing to share a victory. Teamwork is awesome, and Aki believes in that sorta thing as well despite striving to be #1. He’s accepted that he doesn’t always need to stand out in Quidditch, for example, as long as his team’s winning.

That said, Aki will also insist Cosmo get proper recognition for the feats he pulls off. Not necessarily in front of the whole group. As long as he gets the chance to tell Cosmo, in passing down the hallway, that XY and Z were super cool techniques, he’s happy. (Is this because Aki feels lost or upset when his efforts aren’t acknowledged? And he wants to make sure Cosmo doesn’t feel that way too? Maybe! We’ll never know since he won’t say.) His logic is pretty simple in that regard, though. If you’re too busy trying to keep everyone else’s morale boosted, you might forget to lift your own spirits, and from there? The foundation you built on your back will crumble with them. Everyone needs a hypeman, and Aki would rather rile up/boost the competition and have a cool challenge than drag everyone’s mood through the mud.

I guess, in that sense, Akimitsu has no filter. This is great because his compliments are 100% honest, but bad because he doesn’t realize people can misconstrue what he says. Provided Cosmo can piece together that he means well, they might click. Aki will hype Cosmo up, at least, much like he would anyone who impresses him. When Cosmo is loud or energetic as well, Aki will match that enthusiasm. And! That reminder from Cosmo that it’s okay to not be perfect would be so lovely for Aki to hear, knowing how stuck in his mindset he can get.

…I promised myself I wouldn’t ramble and then did just that. Sorry! I hope this at least helps a little in explaining the vibes I’m itching for. Open to changes, suggestions, or elaborations!! (I hope your dog is okay, btw! Sending well-wishes your way.)

Anyway! All that aside, starting on the train is good with me! Based on what was said, does this mean everyone already knows who the champions are? Or are we waiting for the Goblet of Fire before the characters receive their roles? Or, alternatively, is this something each school decides individually — whether they’re pre-picked or chosen by the Goblet? I’m still waking up, bear with me haha

im cool with starting on the train!

to everyone who replied to my ideas or read them, im so happy they were well received! and my dog is alright - i had two that got into the candy, one of them threw up immediately after i gave her medicine and the other one didnt, however both are acting completely fine. thank goodness, because i love both of them and they are both still pretty young

Aviator Aviator i love that cha cha would lowkey play the twins off of one another but would still indulge in clara's interest as well as be willing to teach her a few things despite the rivalry. honestly when i read his CS i was gobsmacked by the amount of traits they share and how similarly they use them. even the way you described him teaching her and baiting her, she has done that herself to her brother and to the friends she used to have back at home whenever they wanted tutoring. deep down she loves to learn and is a fast one at that. magic comes very naturally to her, but she's also not above studying religiously to get better at something, which i could see cha noticing one way or another. a lot of the extra research she does is more to understand the mechanics of a spell or the origin of it because she has a deep respect for the world she lives in. honestly if she enjoyed learning with cha, she would probably do just about anything to continue being his student even after the competition. they probably have really good banter as well, because they both seem to view conversation and interactions similarly. she's probably excited that there is someone older whose like her and is still living life. and cha and cosmo? seeing cha correct her brother in the same way that clara often teases her brother is probably very rewarding - cosmo gets a lot of recognition and attention despite his mistakes and he is usually not met with much accountability (or at least, from clara's eyes). she would be delighted to see him called out by someone older than them and being forced to answer for any of his mess-ups. even so, i bet at first hes put off by clara making friends with someone whose student she is competing against, because he knows shes heavily driven by a desire to win, and he probably goes snooping around to find out what they are doing together (because i cant see clara bragging about learning to cosmo) and then bringing it up with einar once he gets worried. as differently as clara thinks, cosmo truly does see himself and his sister as a team but because of how differently they've been treated clara doesnt operate the same way. she wants to be seen as an equal but assumes her brother will always turn his nose down at her. hearing that she needs to be more like him from cha shouldnt feel any different because she hears it a lot, but it will sting a little bit and be harder to shake coming from someone who is so similar to her... until she puts together why he may have said that

k-i-p k-i-p omg your addition to aki and clara?? he might melt her heart if she ever put together that he actually liked their interactions and didnt only see her as someone to pass the time. clara hasnt had a real friend in years and because all of them took cosmo's side when their family went to crap she doesnt trust very easily. she probably deludes herself into thinking that aki just wants someone witty to talk to at those country clubs and tell herself that hes just funny enough to continue amusing all these years. she probably gets really excited seeing that he is a competitor but may not approach him if cosmo reaches aki first. and that bit where you said "He’s the type of dork (I say, lovingly) to 9 times out of 10 dramatically press his hand to his heart when teased, stumble backward as if wounded, and then perk right back up with chipper comebacks of his own"?? he speaks her language; she'd totally do the same stuff. clara LOVES the dramatics and theatrics of things. i bet cosmo points out that clara likes when he's around and she's like "aki?? he just smells better than you cosmo" but then to herself she's thinking 'do i?'. she probably doesnt allow herself to have friends and it baffles her that anyone would want to be her friend to begin with

lowkey i like the idea that aki is friends with both but the vibes are different, and that maybe aki is closer with one but that it doesn't really damper things in the end. cosmo would really appreciate it when aki pulls him aside to remind him that he helped the group just as much. he truly does believe a team is only as strong as its weakest link, but he also really takes it to heart that clara no longer sees the two of them as equals. his sister was his best friend for the longest time and it hurts every day that he lost what they had, so a small part of him always sharing credit is in fear of hurting someone the way he blames himself for clara's hurt. and no one had probably noticed the way he shares the credit or why until aki. thatd mean a lot to him, and despite technically being on clara's team for the competition he definitely wants to see aki make his way to the top to go against clara one on one. they are probably a powerhouse if there is ever a reason for them to team up

k-i-p k-i-p Good question, and the committees do not know as of yet who the champion is! The Goblet of Fire will select them during the Opening Ceremony.

First RP post will be up tonight! The countdown has begun!!!!

oh, that is so good to know. poor einar will have to deal with a cranky clara who thinks she is stuck helping her brother win - because he always gets what he wants, so why shouldnt she be stuck in his shadow like she always is? and cosmo who is mostly just happy to be there and wants to spend time with his sister :lenny:

okey dokey!! sorry this took me so long and i hope it all makes sense lmaoo i haven't gotten a lot of sleep recently but!! I'm so excited and I wanna go ahead and get these up :) let me know if you want to keep plotting!!

Plot Ideas for my characters:

Ramona:
  • She really enjoys exploring in like, abandoned looking places and "liminal" spaces to take photographs there. As they go to other countries/schools, she will probably try to get students from those schools to show her their favorite/abandoned places.
  • They could always use someone more organized to help them learn to organize and keep their life together.
  • Though she's a really good and passionate Quidditch player, she's also a bit clumsy and isn't pureblood, so she might be underestimated by one/some of the other Quidditch playing purebloods only to impress them when they play together?
Lis:
  • Looking for a more rebellios friend, he would probably be drawn to the rules-breaking characters. He's basically looking around for the person who seems the most like they don't care and trying to become friends with them.
  • His family has a kind of "new money" vibe even though they're purebloods, so maybe some of the stronger pureblood lines have met him and have that kind of preconcieved notion about him and his family?
  • Every new country they go to, he'll probably try to find a muggle coin or two to add to his collection because he thinks they're cool.
  • Lis and a coplue of other students also have hearing loss. I don't think it's fully enough to lump them in a group together, but there could be moments where they can relate to one another.
Kaz:
  • Like Lis, he'll probably be on the lookout for cool keys, so maybe a character could have/find a cool key to bring him and they can show him his collection?
  • He has really bad insomnia and stays up very late, so it's likely someone will find him wandering the halls to make himself tired.
  • Though the mentor for his own student, he probably would answer anyone's question/give them advice if asked. He wants Vasu to win but he also is a teacher at heart so we wants to help where he can. He wouldn't give anyone information that would sabotage them or put them at a super advantage.

and since i'm so behind i'm gonna do a quick rundown for every character so if anyone wants to jump off of them they can! no worries if not!! also let me know if anything doesn't make sense!!!

Angelique
If we start a potions club, Lis would probably get to know Angelique through that! they seem pretty similar, both of them wanting to be super organized and it seems like Angelique is pretty creative, like lis. He would probably think her crocheting was super cool, especially since his sister used to try to crochet and he saw how hard it was and really couldn’t wrap his mind around it. Since she’s hard to read and Lis has a hard time reading people already, they might have a hard time getting along at first because he may not always get where she’s coming from.

Ramona would probably think that Angelique seems mysterious and interesting. She would probably try to be her friend because they have similar interests like photography and crocheting, but Ramona is pretty chaotic and a bit messy so it might be too much for Angelique. I think if they got along Ramona would probably have a bit of a crush on her.

Aki
I think if Lis and Aki ever got to know each other Lis would probably have a bit of a crush on him. Despite his superiority complex, Aki seems really interesting to Lis and he likes that Aki is upfront and doesn’t have any subtlety. At least he knows where he’s coming from, and as a plus he’s cute too. Whether Aki ever reciprocated the feelings, Lis would probably try to be his friend.

As for Ramona, they both seem a bit like competitive hotheads so it could really go either way. They could have a bit of a friendly competition and dare/challenge each other to do things or they could be rivals who are constantly trying to show each other up and win. If they go the more friendly route, Ramona would probably go on hikes with him to explore because she loves exploring.

Aoi
It’s likely that Lis would have encountered Aoi at some kind of networking thing with other purebloods that his family would have forced him to go to. I think that at first Aoi’s jerk-like exterior would make Lis nervous but if they get to know each other, Lis would definitely understand a lot about Aoi. His cleanliness and dislike of germs make a lot of sense to Lis, as well as his desire for order. Lis maybe is a little less extreme than Aoi but the desire for order is something that Lis can relate to. He would probably try to include Aoi when he can.

Ramona is pretty messy and chaotic so it might be hard for her and Aoi to get along at first. I think they could bond over Quidditch as long as Aoi doesn’t underestimate her (or she impresses him).

Cha-Cha

Firstly I love that Cha-Cha would be so nice to Lis! I definitely agree that Lis would be thrown off by Cha-Cha at first but also that by the time of the roleplay Lis probably took at least one of Cha-Cha’s classes and, while I’m not sure he was particularly good at Legilmancy or Occulmency, he ended up liking Cha-Cha by the end of the year. I think his tendency to make people feel analyzed made Lis anxious at first, but his warmth would make Lis warm up to him. I think Lis would recognize a good professor in Cha-Cha. I think honestly he wouldn’t be the best at his class, though, which may be why Cha-Cha assigns him so much extra homework. I just think Lis’s anxiety wouldn’t make it easy to get into other people’s minds. I think it’s probably unlikely that Lis would play esports, but as he’s fascinated by muggle stuff, there’s always the possibility he could start!

I think Lis would also be intimidated and excited that his mentor is the last person to win the Triwizard Tournament and will go from bombarding Cha-Cha with questions to trying to seem cool and like he’s got it without help (but Cha-Cha would probably always know when he needed help anyways). I also think if Lis ever has to speak publicly or a challenge involves something he’s really afraid of he’d definitely let Cha-Cha use Legilmancy so he wouldn’t be so anxious.

Also, I definitely agree that Kaz and Cha-Cha would have known of each other. Since they were students at the same time and both played Quidditch, they probably even played together. Since Kaz was a keeper and Cha-Cha a chaser, they may have even been pretty competitive!

I think now it’s unlikely that Kaz has heard much about Cha-Cha since I think Kaz was involved with being a professor and all that went on with his daughter, and likely didn’t keep up with anyone that he went to school with since he effectively stayed at Koldovstoretz and they “moved on”. He may have heard a few rumors while Cha-Cha was in Azkaban but likely doesn’t know all of the details and, if Cha-Cha is a professor now he assumes that he’s turned his life around from whatever had happened. He will likely try to be friends with Cha-Cha due to him being a familiar face as well.

Ramona is probably wary of him as she’s not as familiar with/good at Legilmancy magic and it makes her nervous but she tries not to judge him harshly. The thought of someone getting into her head just makes her extremely nervous.

Einar
’m not sure what context Ramona or Lis would interact with him but i think that it’s possible that Kaz and Einar have interacted before. If they haven’t, then Kaz would respect Einar and try to talk to him when he can. they could probably have a good friendship!

Gavy
Ramona would probably be friends with Gavy! She knows of Gavy for sure because they’ve definitely played quidditch on opposing teams before. But honestly I think if they’ve interacted before outside of that they would have become fast friends, and are likely adhd buddies and get into a lot of antics together. Ramona would take Gavy out exploring, and since they’re a bit of a thrill seeker, likely got her into trouble before. Looking at your plot confetti, Ramona would definitely be down to do a haunted house because she LOVES horror movies. She would also help Gavy start a club for magical creatures for sure because that’s one of her favorite subjects. If they are friends, Ramona would definitely be rooting Gavy on and help her with whatever she needs.

Lis would probably be in the dueling club with her if we make one, he’s in the one at Castelobruxo and would likely join to keep up his skills and out of habit. She seems a little chaotic and due to her boldness, Lis might be a little intimidated by her at first but he would probably warm up to her quickly. They are both artistic, so they would probably bond about that. Also, Lis would think her tattoos are really cool. They have the potential of being really good for each other, because Gavy doesn’t care what people think about her and stands firm in her views but Lis has been a little flakey in the past and gets held back sometimes by what people might think of him.

also i think it would be cool if they *are* friends that they are getting ready for the opening ceremony together when we start!!

Vasu
Kaz is always interested in having a relationship with his students, and suspects that Vasu doesn’t think much of him. He hasn’t shown a lot of flashy magic but he has been studying since the Tournament was announced in order to learn what the past challenges were and what they should expect. Though it was more of a scholarly approach, that’s what Kaz knows how to do. He likely assigns Vasu homework based on past challenges in order for him to be well studied, even if the challenges aren’t the same. Things like papers on dangerous magical creatures so that he knows all the aspects of them and what to counter them with and practical assignments to practice unusual tactics. He hopes that it’s enough but he knows Vasu wants to see a more flashy aspect to Kaz, so I think at some point he tries to show off, though i’m not sure how right now. Kaz definitely wouldn’t approve of Vasu cutting corners but he definitely tries to support Vasu where he’s lacking and keep him out of trouble. He tries to emotionally connect with Vasu by asking him if he’s okay and checking in with him but Vasu seems to be very closed down to him. He’s always trying to find a different way to connect with him. I think he definitely cares what Vasu thinks about him because he really values his students. Both Vasu and Kaz have difficulty sleeping at night, so it’s possible they’ve run or will run into each other as Kaz often roams the halls to make himself tired.

Ramona likely knows of Vasu because she follows the international Quidditch tournament and would have seen that he competed. Other than that, I think Vasu and Ramona are both very hot-headed and with Vasu’s tendency to not be as empathetic to others. I think they could also have a bit of a rivalry since they are both very competitive and neither of them can really back down from a challenge.

I think Lis would appreciate that Vasu isn’t super subtle because he can read him a little easier even if he can’t always read his emotions. I think they have the possibility of being friends but if Vasu is too competitive Lis would probably shy away. Also, Vasu’s tendency to be uptight could turn Lis away.

Naomi
Ramona definitely knows who Naomi is because she follows all things Quidditch, so she was definitely watching/read about the international school quidditch tournament that Naomi won. She would probably be a little starstruck by her at first. They could probably be friends if they end up clicking, but Ramona might feel like she’s coming on too strong. Ramona also has a lot of anger problems and while Naomi’s calmness might be good for them, Ramona’s anger might drive her away.

As for Lis, I think that he might be one of the people to underestimate her. Though they can both be quiet, Lis tends to have a little bit of a superiority complex so he might see her quietness as a sign of weakness. I don’t think that he’d take advantage of her, he would just seek alliances elsewhere because he’s looking for alliances of people who he can tell are stronger than him. However, if they bonded at some point it would definitely be over art, and if Naomi started a band, Lis could be involved, as he plays piano and ukulele.

Aurelia
It’s probable that Lis knows of Auri if he hasn’t met her since her family is so prevalent in the pureblood world. Lis would also definitely interact with her in the book club or see her some night on the astronomy tower. I think he would go up there sometime at night. He loves the night sky and sometimes sneaks out to Castelobruxo’s Astronomy tower, so I don’t see that habit changing at other schools. They would also interact in the potions club because Lis would definitely be in that!

As for Ramona, I’m not sure how much they would interact. I think she’s definitely intimidated by Auri. Auri has a sense of self importance and it seems like she would be somewhat known in pureblood circles, so it’s possible that others in the competition know who she/her family is and Ramona doesn’t so Ramona is probably embarrassed by not knowing that.

Cosmo
I definitely like the idea of Lis and Cosmo being friends initially! I think Lis would be drawn to him because he seems so different from the people he used to hang out (he seems really welcoming and his old friends were always pretty outwardly judgemental). Also, Cosmo and Lis both are logic driven so I think that would also help to put Lis at ease.

As for Ramona I think they would definitely be friends. They are both secondaries so they probably have a little more time to goof off, and Ramona loves to do that. Ramona would probably also go work out with Cosmo because she also likes to work out. She would probably even have a little bit of a crush on him at first.

Clara
I really like the idea of Lis and Clara being friends!! I think at first Lis is put off by her because of her outward demeanor and being mean to other people for what seems like no reason, but if he and Cosmo are friends first and he gets to know Clara that way I feel like they could warm up to each other quickly because Lis would be drawn to her ability to ignore the rules and do whatever she wants. He would definitely be down for sneaking out and doing mischief. I think Lis would also be a little wary of being friends with another Champion, but I also think he tries to separate the people and the competition so he can make friends, so he would likely allow himself to make friends with Clara unless something else went awry.

i think i got everyone! if i missed anyone please let me know! i didn't mean to!!

All right everyone, I present to you the long-awaited RP thread! Let your imagination soar to your heart's content. I am super excited to read everyone's posts and get to know their characters in the RP!

Kay so, quick rundown of my exceptionally long first post (I promise they usually won't be that monstrous). Vasu is in the last car at the back of the train, getting drunk from stuff he acquired from the bar car underaged. Cha-Cha makes a characteristically explosive entrance and basically the two have an overlong pissing contest like children, with Vasu not realizing that pretty boy with a big mouth is actually a professor. Lost in his cups, he says some really mean things trying to goad Cha-Cha into a fight, and Vasu is prolly just lucky that he's not wandering the cars clucking like a chicken. Now Cha-Cha has stormed out onto the caboose to hit his vape in solitude but eventually his plan is to go find Kaz and tell him to keep his ward from drinking himself to death, and Vasu is still half-conscious in the last car by himself. Both my boys are open to interaction!

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Nope, sorry! Because we have limited positions for this RP, only a maximum of four characters per RPer, please.

irregular-neptune irregular-neptune i like what you have for clara and cosmo!! i could see sparks flying between cosmo and ramona for sure - he may not pick up on it right away from her, but he would certainly be on his best behavior regardless lol. it doesnt have to go anywhere if you dont want it to. either way cosmo would probably be really happy to learn that lis trusted him enough for them to become friends and to let him introduce him to other people

i could see clara also being a little hesitant to put herself out there in general, especially with her and lis both being champions. perhaps they are more "i see you sneaking out and i wont say anything if you promise not to tattle on me" sort of companions? im not sure what the roleplay rules are about them getting their hands on things that they shouldnt have but its likely clara would share if lis wasnt terribly mean to her and promised to not tattle - after so many encounters together she may even be inclined to share her post with him. it wouldnt make them friends in her book, and she'll tell herself that its just so that if they get caught, they wont dismiss two champions right off the bat just for sneaking out

edit: for some reason i forgot that ramona and lis are two different people lol. i think i fixed it! btw ramona and angel would be pretty cute if it worked out that way in the rp. also aviator im scared to bump our messages but i totally added like two paragraphs and forgot to mark that i edited the post so sorry about that lol

second edit: i have two more characters! one is the professor for ilvermorny (a friendly and sweet witchy/hippie teacher) and a secondary (whose environmentally shy but loves meeting new people and making friends)! both are open for plotting

Last edited:
irregular-neptune irregular-neptune i like what you have for clara and cosmo!! i could see sparks flying between cosmo and ramona for sure - he may not pick up on it right away from her, but he would certainly be on his best behavior regardless lol. it doesnt have to go anywhere if you dont want it to. either way cosmo would probably be really happy to learn that lis trusted him enough for them to become friends and to let him introduce him to other people

i could see clara also being a little hesitant to put herself out there in general, especially with her and lis both being champions. perhaps they are more "i see you sneaking out and i wont say anything if you promise not to tattle on me" sort of companions? im not sure what the roleplay rules are about them getting their hands on things that they shouldnt have but its likely clara would share if lis wasnt terribly mean to her and promised to not tattle - after so many encounters together she may even be inclined to share her post with him. it wouldnt make them friends in her book, and she'll tell herself that its just so that if they get caught, they wont dismiss two champions right off the bat just for sneaking out

edit: for some reason i forgot that ramona and lis are two different people lol. i think i fixed it! btw ramona and angel would be pretty cute if it worked out that way in the rp. also aviator im scared to bump our messages but i totally added like two paragraphs and forgot to mark that i edited the post so sorry about that lol

second edit: i have two more characters! one is the professor for ilvermorny (a friendly and sweet witchy/hippie teacher) and a secondary (whose environmentally shy but loves meeting new people and making friends)! both are open for plotting
i definitely think that cosmo and ramona would be cute together if things worked out that way! i’m really open to whatever right now for sure and since ramona is basically a serial romantic then if things didn’t work in one pairing we could do another pairing. over the course of the year who knows what will happen lmao.

yeah i like that for lis and clara! maybe they have a kind of unspoken alliance eventually? lis definitely wouldn’t tattle if he saw her, just try to make notes of her and keep an eye on what she does because if she is sneaking around finding info he’d wanna try to get that info too. maybe he follows her out one day when she’s sneaking around?

also i think ramona would LOVE amity. she would probably be one of her favorite professors despite not being very good at her classes and thinking she’s a little like out there with some of her stuff (like the divination stuff) but somehow she’d always look forward to her class

irregular-neptune irregular-neptune ohh true true! cosmo would totally help ramona play matchmaker even if they tried to get together and it didnt work out. cosmo loves love and doesnt really hold onto grudges (unless it REALLY hurt him) so if ramona showed an interest in someone else and he was trusted with that info he'd totally try to help

i like that idea! i could totally see clara knowing shes being followed and leading them somewhere cooler than wherever she originally intended to go too. and then she shows up and is like "you dont have to hide, but you do have to promise to not judge me for the way im about to be laughing at everything in about fifteen minutes since my plan is still to get baked". if lis is a smoker i could see clara sharing her weed and them chilling and hanging out. even if not clara would just smoke another time and they could still get to talking

aww im glad you like amity!! shes a really nice professor and cares deeply about her students. shes definitely one who cares about her students as if they were her own kids so she probably really likes ramona on top of her already being a good student and a good person. amity sees a lot of the gentleness she once had in ramona and so she probably has a soft spot for her. also if you like the idea, maybe amity made her a gift basket when she discovered her mother died?? full of really thoughtful comfort items like a new journal, film for her camera, a cozy blanket, stuff like that? i could totally see amity also gifting her nice pens and quil and ink every year for christmas because she knows ramona wants to be a journalist

edit to add: Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 , how do you feel about amity (the professor for ilvermorny) having some sort of positive relationship with gavy? i dont see them being super close, but i bet that because they both try to help those around them and like to brighten people's moods that even if gavy didn't take any of amity's classes that they were still friendly when seeing one another? amity probably thinks its really cool that gavy is able to change her appearance at will and i bet they bond over their love for animals. plus i bet they've run into each other outside of school from helping out at animal rescues - that's totally something amity would do!

im so sorry last edit: since everyone is traveling via train to ilvermorny, will the characters for that school just be waiting at the school for everyone? or did the professor and students decide to go help collect everyone and thus everyone selected for ilvermorny are also on the train? if we wanted everyone in one spot it would make sense that since they are hosting the opening ceremony the students that got picked went to greet everyone and give them a warm welcome but it would make just as much sense if everyone was just waiting for the guests to arrive! im working on adding amity and lan to my first response but didnt know what to have her doing

Last edited:
okay thank you!! i was trying to not blow up this thread lol. ill adjust my writing accordingly <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back